PDA

View Full Version : Baby, Barbie, Korean, Japanese girl on Beenleigh Rd. Sunnybank Hills

Bubbaloo
12-05-2014, 09:33 PM
So... I went to see this chick for a half hour massage 3 times. Of those 3 times, I actually got to see her once. I'll first report on the once:

I turned up around 11:30pm, a time that she's not really good with, though she makes no such mention of these restrictions in her LoCracker ads. Not real happy about it, she texts that I should hurry up. Okay! I'll do what I can. I get there and am greeted by a shyish, decent looking girl, probably 24 years old. Not bad, but I couldn't say much of her body as she was rugged up.

She led me to her work room where there was queen bed and the rest fairly sparse. She had me remove my gear and lie faced down on the towel-covered bed and on a pillow. The pillow smelled like dude-sweat, so I pushed that aside. She then began the most useless massage I have EVER had. Not the worst. I've had one on Mains road that nearly left me paraplegic. Useless, all the same. She simply runs her hands all soft-like all over you. Not unpleasant, not at all, just not a massage.

On the plus side, it's a bit titillating and she seems to know where to go. Her priority, it seems, is on the primary main objective! This is good. Are we really there for a massage? As she transitions into her HJ role, she's still in her undies and a camisole(?). She's working it, I'm kinda feeling it and thinking I could feel it more. I ask her "I can touch?" She nods, sits up, takes off her top and reveals a very nice set of feeling it more : ). She takes my hand and places it on one. She goes back to work, and not a couple minutes later, she decides she might as well take the bottom bit off. I have no reservations, lady, go ahead.

Dude, at this point, this so-so looking chick has been elevated to hot. She literally transformed! Clothes off, she became a little dynamo. She manoeuvred herself into a 69 position on me, her awesome bits about 2 inches from my face, absolutely gorgeous (and quite pleasant on the nose as well) and resumes her handiwork. She's got it down to a fine art as I might as well have been inside her for how good it felt. With the culmination of all these recent enhancements, all unexpected, I stood little chance of prolonging the affair. I didn't. She cleaned me up. I was still buzzing all the way out to my car.

Looks: 8: face okay, body smoking, all bits.
Attitude: 4: while she was sweet enough, and certainly attentive, she loses points for the reasons discussed below.
Location: 5: Not all bad, I just feel a but weird pulling into a driveway in the middle of the burbs along a main road.
Value: 6: I'd go back based on this successful experience, I think $70 would be more reasonable. If she cleaned the place up a bit and fixed up her customer service I'd go the $90/30 she's asking.

Okay, we've had the good, now for the bad and the ugly:

Twice I've tried to connect with her outside of the above and she's either been asleep at the agreed time, or, 5 minutes before the agreed time, she'll contact me and say something like "already time!" Which I took to mean "I don't want to do this tonight, even though you've driven 35 minutes to come see me"

I reckon I'll give her the benefit if the dout and try her a bit earlier.

Cheers

Bubbaloo
12-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Sorry about them. Interpolate where necessary. Bugger these mobile devices.

popeye96
12-05-2014, 10:38 PM
My guess is it's the late time slot that she is having the issues with. I know I'm not generally at my happiest at that time of night. She probably should refuse to take the late booking if she's not happy with it, so it's not your fault. Sounds like she might have some potential if you saw her earlier when she is more awake and into it.

Bubbaloo
12-05-2014, 11:04 PM
I think you're right. I'll give the little bugger a break. She was fun : )

Brisguy72
13-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Where does she advertise...can you share contact details for her.

Bubbaloo
13-05-2014, 03:49 PM
this is the one:

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_200705997/Sunnybank-Special-real-beautiful-young-sweetie-NEW-to-BRISBANE.html

If she says she's on Beenleigh Road, SB Hills, it's her. Not certain whether more than one work out of there. She goes by at least 3 names. I've seen and heard "Barbie," "Baby," and "Nadia." She's not 19, but as I mentioned in the OP, she's hot.

Cheers

Bubbaloo
13-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Wang, you run a whole fleet of these girls, don't you? Take note that we're more apt to be regular customers if we can believe what we see and read. As for age, at least keep it within 5 years of the actual age. This girl didn't need to lie in her ad, she's great.

Bender22
27-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Seeing how the pics are fake and belong to Japanese model Momoko Tani 谷桃子, can you kindly tell me what she really did look like?

Everyone in the Sunnybank area shows fakes, but some are ok and don't need to.

Wang is a fuck.

Bubbaloo
27-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Seeing how the pics are fake and belong to Japanese model Momoko Tani 谷桃子, can you kindly tell me what she really did look like?

Everyone in the Sunnybank area shows fakes, but some are ok and don't need to.

Wang is a fuck.

I did. Check the first post.

Bender22
14-06-2014, 02:38 AM
wang is a fuck.............how does the admin of this forum not recognize this???!!!

jayjay77
15-06-2014, 05:16 PM
I dont suppose anyone has tried the FS? any comments?