PDA

View Full Version : General talk My day and give me idea of Gift for my girl

mike hummer
13-05-2014, 12:15 AM
I wake up 1pm and play golf for half course with 2 skinny dolls

on the Green i start touch one of girl of boobs, many people was watching me and say something to me, but i didnt care them,

im not good for play golf, behind group was very angry i feel sorry for the group.

not many people play golf today, when i finish 9 hall. i ask my girl to go to sauna . i was naked i showing 2 ball and long stick in sauna.

because of manager is kind of my friend, but he is ugly guy, i dont go out him. because if i stay with him, i looks like a bring rubbish bag for some place.

he asked me to call my girl to his place for drink. of course i say No. because he is ugly. if i take my girls to his place. sounds like a i bring 2 girls for rubbish place.

after the golf, i went to back to my hotel. on the way to hotel with 2 skinny doll, i was very dry. like a sand. because i did not drink from 1pm till 6pm.

when me and girls arrived in my hotel room. i asked them to take shower with me and ask them to wash my body by hand. in the shower i close my eyes and

girls keep wash my body by 4 hand. but i feel 5 hands. when i open my eyes one girl BBBJ of my stick. my spam jump to in side of mouth. CIM.

the girls are very good for me. i was very lucky guy, because, i pick up girl in watosons bay hotel about 4month ago. they were kind of baisexual but both of girls were misunderstanding each other. so now i fix everything and i stay with them every day.

im thinking to organize Gift for my girls. if any punter has idea for Gift, let me know?

wilisno
13-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Good Story Mike Hummer San ! :miao:

mike hummer
13-05-2014, 12:22 AM
are we meet in sauna today?

Max Impact
13-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Was it Ken's sauna? I hope not!!

mike hummer
13-05-2014, 12:32 AM
maybe i should start play piano for my girls?

sauna manager is my friend. very ugly^^ every one does not fuck him. i call him wet pig.

wilisno
13-05-2014, 12:35 AM
maybe i should start play piano for my girls?

sauna manager is my friend. very ugly^^ every one does not fuck him. i call him wet pig.

So the sauna manager is a sow ? :miao:

mike hummer
13-05-2014, 12:43 AM
maybe we did not meet in sauna.

um...car park guy??? if you stopping next of my car, it not good idea.

when i driving, i always singing with out music. some time i scratch next of car.

if the car is dump car, i never care about scratch, i use double space my self.

i hope you not parking next of me. my singing voice is shit. but i like^^

wilisno
13-05-2014, 12:55 AM
maybe we did not meet in sauna.

um...car park guy??? if you stopping next of my car, it not good idea.

when i driving, i always singing with out music. some time i scratch next of car.

if the car is dump car, i never care about scratch, i use double space my self.

i hope you not parking next of me. my singing voice is shit. but i like^^

Don't sing like Yoko Ono !