PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mished by a slim big titted girl with strap-on while dfk'ing the fuck out of her?

Sextus
31-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Wikipedia says words to the effect that:

"All heterosexual men should experience full penetration by a woman (ie, with a strap on) at least once in their lives to develop a greater empathy, understanding and connection to women, and the experience that women have their whole lives."

(Meanwhile, of course, the back of the strap-on is tickling her clitty.)

Is this really a matter, an open and closed case of either:

"Eww..I don't like that idea at all"

or

"Hmm, yes, what Wikipedia says is very true."

And not only true, but

"Hey! that could feel really great, both on a psychological and physical level."

It seems to me to only be a case of working your way to it via increments. The same way you don't dive off the high diving board first, you work your way up slowly first via the lower platforms.

For example:

Everyone here would like being lightly rimmed with a finger, or a tongue, and then next time the finger or tongue might go in a little way, next time in all the way, next time two or three fingers in, each time it is feeling good - keeping in mind that in the first step it felt good to EVERYONE and so logically - I am big on logic, not big on mere opinion - the following step will feel good too, on an incremental basis. Just like eventually getting to the high diving board and feeling good about it each incremental step of the way.

So can you brothers offer any thoughts about this logical process beyond "Eww, no, I don't like that idea." ie, a mere unexplored opinion?"

Does this logic mean that we all should end up doing this, as Wikipedia advises us to?

Why are heterosexual men apparently so afraid of their own arseholes?

Time to open your minds now gents with some responses...

DeepImpact
31-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Bro Sextus,

If you are still exclusively heterosexual by the end of 2013 I will be shocked, haha. If you are really curious about all of this just give it a go, you might find it all surprising unrewarding OR realise that's what you have always wanted. Have fun either way.

chandra_man1
31-12-2012, 04:02 PM
u believe all the craps on wikipedia?
it was probably written by a fag or a company tryingg to flog some strap ons or arse dildo

Sextus
31-12-2012, 04:30 PM
u believe all the craps on wikipedia?
it was probably written by a fag or a company tryingg to flog some strap ons or arse dildo

Actually, on wikipedia, they were quoting a well respected sex therapist.

There does seem to be a fear of our own arseholes out there, as if acknowledging them has something to do with homosexuality. Both these first responses refer to it.

Actually, arseholes have nothing to do with homosexuality, they only have something - everything in fact - to do with the sexual nervous system that all men share alike.

An arsehole doesn't know if it is homosexual or not, it only knows what the complex array of nerves there - including the male g-spot - tell it to know.

If you want to argue homosexuality with it, I'm afraid it just won't listen to you.

rooter
31-12-2012, 05:06 PM
I had originally posted this on the Ladyboy thread but it probably belongs here ...
I had a female bisexual fuck buddy a while ago I used to do lots of FMF 3somes with.
We used to pick up girls in bars, online etc and get it on together.
She had an impressive collection of strap-ons and she often used them in 3some situations because it added lots of different combinations to the mix : DPs, conga line, spit roast, I fucked her in arse while she fucked the other girl in pussy etc (use your imagination).
And we could also ditch the strap on and do more vanilla FFM 3somes as well. So it was all good.
Anyway she always threatened (promised?) to use the strap-on on me but I always refused, joking that I was saving my cherry for when I got married.
She even bought me a bunch of "bend over boyfriend" videos to try and convince me, but I never went there.
I half regret it now, it might have been a good experience.
Anyway a girl who knows exactly when and how to put a finger in your arse (and when to take it out) while she is sucking you off is always a good thing but thats about as far as I will go.

chandra_man1
31-12-2012, 05:46 PM
As business is tough, here"s the chance for the various shops to step up to the plate and offer strap on arse drilling services. Look forward to a punter's AR on been drilled in the ass by a hot pro.

IExperiment
01-01-2013, 02:59 AM
As business is tough, here"s the chance for the various shops to step up to the plate and offer strap on arse drilling services. Look forward to a punter's AR on been drilled in the ass by a hot pro.

haha no thanks I will only go one way and that is to drill :) which ever hole the woman wanted :)

kickass
01-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Are you guys mad ???

kumichou
01-01-2013, 06:30 PM
A WL was flicking my arsehole during BBBJ, I thought what the hell.... Asked her to put a condom on her finger and finger my anus a little. It was interesting but not my cup of tea. Not sure why I can't figure out if I like it or not.

splash
01-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Read the title... and I am going to say...

Hell.Fucking.No!

Sextus
01-01-2013, 09:12 PM
A WL was flicking my arsehole during BBBJ, I thought what the hell.... Asked her to put a condom on her finger and finger my anus a little. It was interesting but not my cup of tea. Not sure why I can't figure out if I like it or not.

What you described there happened to me kumichou, about eight years ago, I felt just as you did. It was such a new feeling for a man to have that I really didn't know how to interpret it. I went with what the WL had decided to do off her own bat, but the feeling of it very much confused me.

Which is why I gave the analogy of a finger, whether playing around your arsehole, or even going in a little way, or in all the way, as being like a diving board tower. Far too scary to dive off the top board first, but pretty easy to dive off the lowest board first, get used to that, which makes the next higher board so much easier and less fearful, and so on until you are at the highest level.

But at first all the steps, even the first one, can be a little scarey. Why? Because I think being penetrated is a very advanced thing to happen to an hetero man. We, after all, are born to penetrate, and not to be penetrated. We ensure the survival of the species by the former, the latter seems to have no relevance to us.

I had no arse play after that one time eight years ago until the last few months, during which both Cici and Eva have had quite a lot of finger fun with my arse, at my request, while bbbj'ing me. I feel I am on the lowest rung of the diving board tower, as most of you all are now too. The top rung is the title of this thread!

You couldn't decide whether you liked it or not. I think the key is to relax and see it as a combination of feeling along with the bj or dfk that is likely to be going on at the same time. The key is just letting go in your own mind. The feelings are so new, your mind doesn't know how to interpret them yet. But it learns very quickly I assure you - the mind is VERY adaptable when it comes to sex. The alternative is letting a potentially very rich experience go completely to waste.

My confusion after the first time eight years ago was due to a thought that I had somehow been "feminised" by the experience. I also think that this same concern is what is motivating that same reluctance by the contributors to this thread. That is more an ingrained gender objection, the objection certainly has nothing to do with our basic male biology and its potential for pleasure. The problem is an illusion, a fear of being "feminised", created within those same minds. But the same sexual array of nerves service the arse for all of us - any anatomist will tell you that.

(64's Yoyo will tell you that in fact - she is studying anatomy!)
And I saw that hot girl today - fantastic experience - report in a week or two.)

Travelmate
01-01-2013, 09:15 PM
What the Fuck!

2013 New thread!

Sextus
01-01-2013, 09:21 PM
What the Fuck!

2013 New thread!

Sorry Travemate, I think I just like trying to persuade people - to bare pussys, or whatever!

And you must remember that isn't me recommending this, it is the respected online encyclopaedia wikipedia endorsing you to do this.