PDA

View Full Version : Welcome 5 new girls join 271 Vixens

vixens271
14-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Welcome to check out our 3 young ladies in 271:
Michelle: she is really tiny build, looks size5-6 to me, very pretty face, brown even skin tone all over, and she's 22yor, from Maylasia, no princess mode, top service, she is a really good looking girl,first day join 271 Vixens.
Ruby: dark hair, she seems very quiet girl, good looking, fantastic attitude and a lovely gfe. She has a lovely complexion with beautiful skin,23yor, from Maylasia,first day join 271 Vixens.
Nikki:from Thailand, size 5 to me, very young, she is a stunny little girl, light brown hair, 20yors, pale skin, she is little bit shy, but she is too cute to make all the guys to forget everything.
Coco: 20 yor, Genuine school girl, she has her own style, very smart girl.
Shirly: 30yor, Mongolia girl, she is not very young, but she is just so popular.
After 3pm
Thai girl: Selina BIBI
Korean girl: Bobo Nana Sunny
Singapore girl: YILIN
Japanese girl: Yoki Lulu( new girls)

After 6pm till late
Mucho, Hanna, lucky,Tenny,Tiffiny

Please call 95642872 271 Vixsens for booking or more information.

Have a lovely day!

vixens271
19-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Monday Stars:

Monday stars:
Coco 20 yor, Sophia 23 yor, BIBI 23yor,Shirly 30yor, Fara 19yor
Bobo and Nana after 2pm
Lulu and Yoki after 6pm
Angel, Lucky,Sunny, BIBI, Lucy, Ruby, Cathrine

Please call 95642872 for more informations and bookings.

vixens271
20-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Welcome to check out our 3 young ladies in 271: Michelle: she is really tiny build, looks size5-6 to me, very pretty face, brown even skin tone all over, and she's 22yor, from Maylasia, no princess mode, top service, she is a really good looking girl,first day join 271 Vixens. Ruby: dark hair, she seems very quiet girl, good looking, fantastic attitude and a lovely gfe. She has a lovely complexion with beautiful skin,23yor, from Maylasia,first day join 271 Vixens. Nikki:from Thailand, size 5 to me, very young, she is a stunny little girl, light brown hair, 20yors, pale skin, she is little bit shy, but she is too cute to make all the guys to forget everything. Coco: 20 yor, Genuine school girl, she has her own style, very smart girl. Shirly: 30yor, Mongolia girl, she is not very young, but she is just so popular. After 3pm Thai girl: Selina BIBI Korean girl: Bobo Nana Sunny Singapore girl: YILIN Japanese girl: Yoki Lulu( new girls) After 6pm till late Mucho, Hanna, lucky,Tenny,Tiffiny Please call 95642872 271 Vixsens for booking or more information. Have a lovely day! Posting roster in " SYDNEY SHOP ROSTER !" NOT HERE ! Got it!

vixens271
20-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Monday Stars: Monday stars: Coco 20 yor, Sophia 23 yor, BIBI 23yor,Shirly 30yor, Fara 19yor Bobo and Nana after 2pm Lulu and Yoki after 6pm Angel, Lucky,Sunny, BIBI, Lucy, Ruby, Cathrine Please call 95642872 for more informations and bookings.

POSTING ROSTER IN WRONG PLACE!
MAKE UP YOUR MIND! MAKE IT RIGHT! DO NOT MAKE ALL WRONG BECAUSE OF ONLY YOU

ViXENSEXIESTGIRLS