PDA

View Full Version : Christy at Sunnybank

iliketoc
15-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Anyone try this girl before ?

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_246951554/NEW-IN-TOWN-SEXY-PRETT-GIRL-LETS-TRY-REAL-PIC.html

I've searched her photos on Google Image, looks real.

Heisenberg
15-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Fake pics, rushed service. Also there are usually two guys hanging around the house at the same time. Avoid.

Bubbaloo
15-05-2014, 04:33 PM
There's one on Mains road, and for the life of me, I can't remember her name. She's a bit older, probably mid 30's but a SMOKING body. I went for a 30 massage and she stripped right off and got to it. She seemed a little perturbed by the fact that I only wanted a massage, and it showed in her performance. The massge was shite, the finality was fine. If it's full service you're after, I have no doubt this chick will sort you out properly. I'll do a bit of research and see if I can get her contact info. She wasn't expensive, either. Those tatas!!! She's hot. Worth it just to have a look at her :)

iliketoc
16-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Fake pics, rushed service. Also there are usually two guys hanging around the house at the same time. Avoid.

Thanks , after I've check Google maps I didn't make any booking, it is on a very busy road.:spook: