PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road MICO~ tall n delicious

joeblow69
15-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Today I test drove a new babe on the block MICO. She's got these Japanese looks that kill but is actually Chinese. With a fresh young shapely figure reminiscent of a schoolgirl, Mico's soft tofu like skin is a real turn on alone. Her tallish slim yet graceful figure complemented with her big almond eyes and perky breasts simply begging to be suckled are a temptation leading to her stubble mound beckoning my cock to stand to attention gently whispering "come and get me"
Mico's GFE is sweet n tender, shy n coy yet tantalising.

Mico's soft sexy voice sweetly suggests she has a grasp of the local lingo although she tends to break it up occasionally to let you know she's new in town but here to learn and learn she must and what better a time to teach her some finer things in life!
The clock was ticking so I laid her on the bed and proceeded to inspect her assets with some closer eyes. Her breasts just couldn't stop staring at me so I suckled them and fondled them gently watching her nippes respond to my tongue and teeth. Mico's soft whimpers trigger my blood to start moving and go where it's needed. DATY was in order so I part her thighs and dive in to taste her sweetness and sweet she is indeed! As I fondle her nipples and squeeze her breasts, her juices begin to leak and her legs spread further allowing me deeper access.
I'm so tempted to penetrate her right now but I'm in need of some reciprocal actions. I mount her displaying my meat in front of her waiting mouth which is ready to engorge me whole. BBBJB kicks in and MICO gets down and dirty and flicks her wet warm tongue about my shaft making it harder than a rock from Alcatraz! Her lips seal my knob and she slides her mouth down the whole lengthy rod making it pulse with racing red blood cells only making me want her more n more.
She quickly assumes the mutual position (69) and we delve into pleasures that send our senses though the roof! As I part her soft shaved lips my tongue is once again in common territory. Mico is sent to higher planes of lust as I poke my tongue harder n faster inside her wet hole. Wave after wave, sensations of delight wash over me and Mico's slurps increase in velocity.
I just wanted to be inside her fast so I gave her the signal to dom me up and within seconds she was riding me like a child on a carousel smiling with joy. Her eager thrusting Cowgirl riding only pushed me further into a state of heated lust. With her long wavy locks swaying as she pumped my flesh I could sense my fluid rising from it's depths. I flipped Mico over lifted her butt up and entered her in one short move. She let out a high pitched "OHH" and I clicked into overdrive pounding her harder n faster with her moans egging me on it was sheer bliss!
Mico loved doggie and it was a priceless feeling. Like a hungry child with a bagful of lollies I wasn't going to let go! Soon enough missionary took over and I pounded her bow soaking hole with thrusts of a madman watching her naked body bounce as I gave her what we both needed. A good fuck!!
After some time I needed her to get back on the end of my pencil and sharpen it once again.
Mico went to town with enthusiasm and devoted to seeing me satisfied. As I stood there watching her kneeling on the floor whipping off the dom and polishing my purple headed rocket with her mouth tongue and hands simultaneously, I felt my weeks load of frog sprog rising to be released and release it did. Flowing from my love straw to her mouth CIM, hands and eventually on her chin dripping to her breasts, it was a sight to behold!
Mico looked up with a schoolgirl smile that instantly melted my heart and sent traces of electricity up n down my now quivering spinal column.
I give Mico 7/10 for effort, 6.5/10 for attitude and 7/10 for ability.
Not that I was overwhelmed with her performance but well worth a shot if you get my pun!

Oneonone
15-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Nice report bro loved the read, you have a way with words.

I saw Mico a few weeks ago and although she was a good punt the chemistry wasn't quite there for me, I guess I am spoilt by so many great girls at 533 at present.

Must admit though she has a nice body and great tits that just love attention.

goulash
31-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Well, I dropped in today to see Mico. Tallish, gorgeous figure, softly spoken as mentioned before and more of a dirty GFE for me rather than PSE - my preference is to have some emotion in the punt to it was all good.

I only had time for half an hour and ended up doing a 69 with her the whole time - she was either turned on by the experience or a bloody good actor - there's nothing quite like being deep throated while a girl's pussy is above you where you can lick her long on deep, fingering her clit and flicking the tongue ever so frequently across her delicate rear entry.

I came hard - so swallow unfortunately and she appeared to be surprised at the force for an old, romantically inclined sort of guy. Then down to business and clean up, quick shower, and out.

Now, off to Church for late mass.

Hehehehehheheh...

Oneonone
31-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Sorry bro I must have been at Church Ha Ha would rather have been with Mico!

Sounds like you had a good punt thanks for the report!

hikhik
01-09-2014, 09:04 AM
What a great read Bro Joe. Enjoyed your style.
Mico is definitely making waves. See my earlier AR.