PDA

View Full Version : Lucy China

boyracer88
15-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Any one tried this one?

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_236411861/Mt-Gravatt-chinese-beauty-with-100-real-pics-new-to-here.html

pics are fake but thought I would throw it out there.

Bubbaloo
16-05-2014, 01:44 AM
If that subject means anything to you after calling her, I would give it a miss. There was a girl called "Michelle" in the same place a few months ago (left, sadly) who was an absolute knockout. This one is much older than she advertises and doesn't have a sensuous bone in her body. Massage was rubbish, and she'll finish you off rather mechanically. She WILL finish you off, but not super happy. Nice girl, not ugly, but not worth spending bucks on.

Heisenberg
16-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Fielding St slapper with the big fucking scar on her belly and tattoos? cunt kept answering phone calls all the way through my massage, I had to tell her off repeatedly. Listening to her pimp and then random guys calling.

xzaq
16-05-2014, 02:34 PM
some addresses to avoid:

cnr fielding st & nursery rd,mt gravatt

656 kessels rd,upper mt gravatt (opp garden city)

beatty road,archerfield (near hj's) absolute shithole house

mains road,sunnybank (near the train station)

beenleigh road,sunnybank (near bintani st)

cnr jackson & alumuna road,sunnybank

logan road,mt gravatt (beside the mazda place)

any that work out of the ridge at 189 leichhardt st.spring hill

Bubbaloo
16-05-2014, 04:12 PM
The Korean lass that worked there was actually a knockout. She did a great massage and really knew how to use her hands. Never got her outside of her gear, but I had no doubt it would pave been special. A really sexy (tall!) girl. I guess it's pointless posting about a girl no longer in the area, but damn she was a sweetie.

Lovearubntug
16-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Fuck off Wang...!!!

You really are a fucking dickhead..