PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Unhappy ML's...

Just_tap_it_in
17-05-2014, 10:12 PM
So... Decided to take a chance on a new girl this morning (north side). First thing I noticed was the Taiwanese ML when I arrived.
She looked like she had been crying, and was very timid, taking me into the room very quietly. super awkward because she was trying not to cry the whole time...girl was very scared of doing anything wrong...said her previous customer had got Very angry because he wasn't happy with her massage. She said she gets no training, and gets asked by men to "do things she doesn't want to do."

...safe to say I felt like id be a pretty shit person to ask for extras after that :/ a man has needs, but I'm not a total heartless fucker.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

Heisenberg
17-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Perfect time to ask for extras IMO, the bloke before has already done the hard work for you.

At the end of the day, if they don't like it they need to quit. If they're being trafficked or whatever, there is help available to them.

All we can do is take advantage of the situation. I have no sympathy for any ML/WL. I look after myself and that's it.

greybeard_
17-05-2014, 11:28 PM
offer her a shoulder to cry on, listen sympathetically to her shit for a little while, wipe away her tears ... then ask to suck your cock and pump a load down her throat. If you do it properly you won't even need to pay

Heisenberg
17-05-2014, 11:33 PM
offer her a shoulder to cry on, listen sympathetically to her shit for a little while, wipe away her tears ... then ask to suck your cock and pump a load down her throat. If you do it properly you won't even need to pay

Hahaha, give her something to really cry about.

Sneaky CIM.

Bubbaloo
18-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Or... You could be a decent bloke, tell her to give you a basic rub-down and assure her you won't ask for anything else. Use the time to ask her questions, let her vent and become her super hero. Just another tool for the tool box.

wally2
18-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Some of you blokes are real class acts.

Heisenberg
18-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Well the only reason to be a shoulder to cry on is if you're trying to get some HAB pussy anyway. Which makes you no better than me.

Just_tap_it_in
18-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Perfect time to ask for extras IMO, the bloke before has already done the hard work for you.

At the end of the day, if they don't like it they need to quit. If they're being trafficked or whatever, there is help available to them.

All we can do is take advantage of the situation. I have no sympathy for any ML/WL. I look after myself and that's it.

Wow. Come on man, have a heart.
I may be a horny bastard, but at the end of the day I'm only interested in giving tips to someone who is actually in the mood to do what they are doing.

As for trafficking? If these chicks are being trafficked, I doubt they'd have any services available to them. That's kinda what trafficking is all about.

I came to this forum to talk about shops and girls... Not sexually assaulting women... Fuck mate. Maybe I'm just an old bastard with some feelings left in me, who noes?

Heisenberg
18-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Maybe you're just naive?

Do you really think any of these poor women WANT to give you a tug? No. They do it for the money and nothing else. Don't delude yourself into believing that any of these women like you or have any feelings for you.

I love pressuring new girls into pushing their boundaries and I'm always trying it on for FS in massage shops.

No sympathy at all.

greybeard_
18-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Son, I don't think your strategy will work

Often when young, inexperienced MLs start work theres a window of opportunity when you can get some good services and really stretch her boundaries (as well as her pussy!) without paying much (or sometimes anything at all) for it. They simply don't know what they should be doing or what is appropriate customer behaviour and what isn't. They are more passive and go
with the flow.

Eventually they will have some very bad experiences (eg a rough and aggressive Indian or arab customer etc) After this happens they will either quit the industry or harden up and establish clear boundaries in regard to what they will and will not do. At this point the fun is over.

So theres really no point being a white knight in order to get some pootang down the track. To the contrary, take advantage of her temporary vulnerability because its unlikely to last

Or... You could be a decent bloke, tell her to give you a basic rub-down and assure her you won't ask for anything else. Use the time to ask her questions, let her vent and become her super hero. Just another tool for the tool box.

Heisenberg
18-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Greybeard speaks a lot of sense

Just_tap_it_in
18-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Maybe you're just naive?

Do you really think any of these poor women WANT to give you a tug? No. They do it for the money and nothing else. Don't delude yourself into believing that any of these women like you or have any feelings for you.

I love pressuring new girls into pushing their boundaries and I'm always trying it on for FS in massage shops.

No sympathy at all.

I'm under no delusion that a girl would actually want to wank off a stranger, unless she had no other financially positive option. But there's a big difference between a girl offering a service willingly out of choice, and being forced or coerced by some wanker into 'pushing her boundaries'. That's sexual harrassment mate - you might wanna learn the difference. Striking up a mutual relationship between yourself and the ML without being a tool about it, or thinking you 'deserve' extras, is the way to go.

popeye96
18-05-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm under no delusion that a girl would actually want to wank off a stranger, unless she had no other financially positive option. But there's a big difference between a girl offering a service willingly out of choice, and being forced or coerced by some wanker into 'pushing her boundaries'. That's sexual harrassment mate - you might wanna learn the difference. Striking up a mutual relationship between yourself and the ML without being a tool about it, or thinking you 'deserve' extras, is the way to go.

Mate, you may as well save yourself some time and not bother arguing with people like these. As has been said by them, they couldn't give a shit about anyone but themselves. People like this with the attitude they have towards women are nothing more than fuckwits and the world would be a better place if they got hit by a train.

Heisenberg
18-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Yet I keep offering you pussies the chance to smack me in the mouth and nobody turns up, nobody wants to go toe-to-toe.

Gutless mongrel cunts the lot of you.

popeye96
18-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Yet I keep offering you pussies the chance to smack me in the mouth and nobody turns up, nobody wants to go toe-to-toe.

Gutless mongrel cunts the lot of you.

No, you're just not worth any of us wasting our time on.

Heisenberg
18-05-2014, 05:37 PM
No, you're just not worth any of us wasting our time on.

Good god, grow a pair of balls you sackless bastard

Bubbaloo
18-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Trying to to the topic on track, and not falling to the temptation of comparing my machismo via ones and zeroes for a matchup outside that would never eventuate anyway...

I've had quite a bit of luck with my "not being a dick to women" method throughout my life. Don't get me wrong, I understand the role of the ML/client perfectly well, and rather than believe I could be a "knight in shining armour," it's more a matter of not being a dick at a time when another human being could stand to be in the presence of someone who is not. This is my nature, rewarded or not. Mind you, the possibility of a different type of reward is a far greater probability when you're not considered to be a dick. Selfish? Yeah, who isn't. Jesus, as far as I know, didn't frequent many massage shops. Just because we're looking out for ourselves doesn't mean we can't help someone out when they could really use it.

What's the penalty? A decent massage that you paid for anyway? A girl that will remember you as a person with an actual beating heart the next time she sees you? I just can't see how that would be detrimental to future (business) relations. I don't see this a being a pussy. I've done enough in my life that such a label has no significance to me. I see it as an intelligence approach to a situation that some may find themselves in.

Heisenberg
18-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Bubbaloo is the ML's equivalent of friendzoned. Pussy aint gonna get no pussy no way.

greybeard_
18-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Someone mentioned sexual assault before. I would never sexually assault an ML (or any other girl for that matter) But nor would I pull out a box of kleenex just because she got roughed up by a previous customer and wants to spend the session crying and complaining

My point is that when MLs are young / new / inexperienced they are more likely to CONSENT to things they wouldnt otherwise agree to or dont really want to do. Also, its easier to get these things for free or for a big discount because they dont know any better.

Trying to to the topic on track, and not falling to the temptation of comparing my machismo via ones and zeroes for a matchup outside that would never eventuate anyway...

I've had quite a bit of luck with my "not being a dick to women" method throughout my life. Don't get me wrong, I understand the role of the ML/client perfectly well, and rather than believe I could be a "knight in shining armour," it's more a matter of not being a dick at a time when another human being could stand to be in the presence of someone who is not. This is my nature, rewarded or not. Mind you, the possibility of a different type of reward is a far greater probability when you're not considered to be a dick. Selfish? Yeah, who isn't. Jesus, as far as I know, didn't frequent many massage shops. Just because we're looking out for ourselves doesn't mean we can't help someone out when they could really use it.

What's the penalty? A decent massage that you paid for anyway? A girl that will remember you as a person with an actual beating heart the next time she sees you? I just can't see how that would be detrimental to future (business) relations. I don't see this a being a pussy. I've done enough in my life that such a label has no significance to me. I see it as an intelligence approach to a situation that some may find themselves in.

wilisno
18-05-2014, 06:39 PM

+1 very well said bro !

CunningLinguist
18-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Looks like that Heisenberg creep finally got what he deserved ...

popeye96
18-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Looks like that Heisenberg creep finally got what he deserved ...

Damn, what a shame. :cry:

gpeck80
19-05-2014, 12:31 AM
"Looks like that Heisenberg creep finally got what he deserved ... "

Wha ?

greybeard_
19-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Why did Heisenberg get banned?? For calling Popeye a 'gutless mongrel cunt'? Really?? Really???

popeye96
19-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Why did Heisenberg get banned?? For calling Popeye a 'gutless mongrel cunt'? Really?? Really???

No, probably the other dozen or so threats and rants against members before that.

netimages
19-05-2014, 08:11 PM
So... Decided to take a chance on a new girl this morning (north side). First thing I noticed was the Taiwanese ML when I arrived.
She looked like she had been crying, and was very timid, taking me into the room very quietly. super awkward because she was trying not to cry the whole time...girl was very scared of doing anything wrong...said her previous customer had got Very angry because he wasn't happy with her massage. She said she gets no training, and gets asked by men to "do things she doesn't want to do."

...safe to say I felt like id be a pretty shit person to ask for extras after that :/ a man has needs, but I'm not a total heartless fucker.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

Yup I have had this before and well I have a heart to i think lol and just go the standard massage option. I will listen and just explain that how it is as this type of shop and if cant do it then get out asap and just find normal shop. Only 1 shot for the girl though - next visit try the tears again then its no sympathy and tug my dick thanks.

gpeck80
19-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Oh Right. I just noticed on his username thing on the left that it says "Banned". I thought he was harmless and quite comical, but yeah I can see where any admin would draw the line at threats.

brownwallaby
19-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Oh Right. I just noticed on his username thing on the left that it says "Banned". I thought he was harmless and quite comical, but yeah I can see where any admin would draw the line at threats.

Don't worry. He'll resurface with a different name. A la Hank/Wang

Just_tap_it_in
20-05-2014, 02:32 PM

He's a bit like a nasty STD... Rearing his ugly head where no one wants him

As for Wang - have to admit I always get a laugh out of his posts!

RottenLittlePunt
20-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Often these types of forums require complaints to be lodged by multiple people before they will act rather than actually monitoring the content.

Depending on how they ban people on here, it may be more difficult than simply creating a new ID.

icanfly
20-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Often these types of forums require complaints to be lodged by multiple people before they will act rather than actually monitoring the content.

Depending on how they ban people on here, it may be more difficult than simply creating a new ID.

I doubt they ban by IP. Most have dynamic anyway. If by email easy enough to set up another Gmail to use. So banning doesn't really accomplish much if that person really doesn't want to go away

greybeard_
20-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Did Heissenberg ever actually threaten anyone or is popeye just making shit up again??

Heissenberg was a gentleman. Yeh sure he was a bit rough around the edges but he had a heart of gold. He didnt deserve this. Fuck you popeye you little snitch

Dissapointing to see admin kick the brisbane aus99 community in the belly like this

brownwallaby
20-05-2014, 08:32 PM
see, we don't have to wait too long ...

popeye96
20-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Did Heissenberg ever actually threaten anyone or is popeye just making shit up again??

Heissenberg was a gentleman. Yeh sure he was a bit rough around the edges but he had a heart of gold. He didnt deserve this. Fuck you popeye you little snitch

Dissapointing to see admin kick the brisbane aus99 community in the belly like this
I'll say this once and once only. I'm not going to waste my time on what looks to be yet another wanker. If you had half a brain, and maybe grade 3 reading skills you would quite easily be able to see what Heisenberg did wrong. Heisenberg was the one with his head in fantasy land, or more likely firmly up his own arse. I call it as I see it and don't make shit up to either big note myself or belittle others, unlike Heisenberg.

For the record, I didn't "snitch" on anyone, and I really couldn't give a shit if you, or anyone else believes me or not. I call it as I see it. Heisenturd caused his own banning by his behaviour. I had nothing to do with it.

RottenLittlePunt
21-05-2014, 03:07 AM
lol @ snitch. ahhh the catch cry of neanderthals and 4th graders.

Even if you are a believer of "no snitching" policy, it implies some form of comradery for your discretion.

greybeard_
21-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Shut your filthy whore mouth RLP you sad little maggot

brownwallaby
21-05-2014, 04:27 PM
the new one learns fast

RottenLittlePunt
21-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Shut your filthy whore mouth RLP you sad little maggot

Poor sad little Hymen HA HA!!!!!

BlueSmurf
21-05-2014, 06:45 PM
This is a great read. Much prefer this than reading endless posts on anyone tried xyz or some report from a pump, please continue...

gpeck80
23-05-2014, 11:01 AM
I love a good troll. *sits down and starts munching popcorn*