PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do Central Massage 316, 10 Eastwood and North Star Massage provide nude massages?

thrillseeker1
18-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Sorry, new here. I see that Central Massage 316, 10 Eastwood and North Star Massage have cheap massage prices. Do they provide nude massages, or do they expect tips for nude massages and touching? Do their services also include a happy ending? -- Thanks.

mak695
18-05-2014, 02:10 PM
You sound a bit suspicious. You've been here for just over a month and don't know how to use the search button?

thrillseeker1
18-05-2014, 02:17 PM
I did a search, but couldn't find an answer.
What is suspicious about me registering about a month ago and asking a simple q now? You could've either directed me to an existing forum post or just answered my q. Still don't get what's suspicious... What are you afraid of?

SmilingGiraffe
18-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Sorry, new here. I see that Central Massage 316, 10 Eastwood and North Star Massage have cheap massage prices. Do they provide nude massages, or do they expect tips for nude massages and touching? Do their services also include a happy ending? -- Thanks.

Just ring them and ask or visit and ask, or take a punt and find out for yourself.
And if they have a website, check it all out - it's not rocket surgery.

V.I.P
18-05-2014, 02:19 PM

$20 for hj, $50 for nude hj (some girls just won't take off their panties).
So far as i know, Pink Lady massage at Chatswood is the cheapest. $60/half an hour including b2b and nude hj.

thrillseeker1
18-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Just ring them and ask or visit and ask, or take a punt and find out for yourself.
And if they have a website, check it all out - it's not rocket surgery.

The websites aren't particularly clear about that. Since there are experienced ppl here who might've tried these places why can't they tell me? What's so "wrong" about my q?

thrillseeker1
18-05-2014, 02:22 PM
$20 for hj, $50 for nude hj (some girls just won't take off their panties).
So far as i know, Pink Lady massage at Chatswood is the cheapest. $60/half an hour including b2b and nude hj.

Thanks that was helpful!

wilisno
18-05-2014, 02:27 PM
The websites aren't particularly clear about that. Since there are experienced ppl here who might've tried these places why can't they tell me? What's so "wrong" about my q?
You could get those shops shut down by the council, that's what's wrong with your question !

SmilingGiraffe
18-05-2014, 02:28 PM

It's a beautiful question sugarplum, but remember "buyer beware" - so check the places out for yourself, that's your best reference....

Gucci2012
18-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Rule number one in Massage Club...don't talk about massage club Lol! These guys have increased their presence on this forum.

aussiegaigin
18-05-2014, 08:17 PM
I did a search, but couldn't find an answer.

You could not have tried too hard.