PDA

View Full Version : Jephson Street Honey

Bubbaloo
18-05-2014, 07:14 PM
There's a girl operating out of Jephson Street in a motel in Toowong. She's a little hottie, probably late 20 with a smoking little body and a pretty face. I'm not sure where she's from. She advertises as Japanese, but I noticed she doesn't know any Japanese. She does LOOK Japanese, though.

I can't remember too many of the details, because my phone has selectively -and quite of its own accord- dumped a number of my contacts. Her ads are often quite the same. She also answers the phone for an ad out of Rocklea. My favourite thing about this girl is that although we always agree on $90 for a 30 minute massage, upon arriving I find that she doesn't understand a thing I say and is confused with the $90. Twice, that $90 got me an hour of full service despite my protestations! She can't help herself. I KNOW she enjoys herself and it is evident by her, well, her wetness. She LOVES it. When she is massaging, she is the most sensuous little thing you'll ever encounter. You get the sense the girl is in love with you. She's kissing EVERYWHERE. She's all over you and won't let you leave without a smile on your face.

I hope you can locate her with what I have you. If I can dig anything further up, I'll make it available.

looks: 8
Attitude: 10
Massage: 9
Locations: 7
VFM: 10

BrainSex
18-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Was all of your pre-event contact via SMS?

maybe it's a different person who does the texting?

Bubbaloo
18-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Yeah, that's what i was thinking. She was utterly confused when I presented the $90 ninety dollars and tried to describe -with my hands- a nice massage. She starts by undressing you, kissing you (not lips, but everywhere else), CBJ then gets on tops of you right away. If she senses it's not going as well for you as she thinks you'd like, she repositions. She's actually quite amazing. I'm generally not in it for the FS thing, but this girl almost changed that. REALLY like her. Yeah, SMS.

Bubbaloo
18-05-2014, 07:58 PM
there's an old girl on jephson with a fucked up scar on her stomach. Saw years ago, wasn't my cup of team. This her?

Not even close. Possible early 30's, flawless complexion. I'm going to say more in the realm of late 20's. Jephson Hotel. Might be a pimp operating a few out of there. Next time I see the ad, I'll chuck it in this post. Really nice boobs : ) Love boobs.

icanfly
18-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Love boobs.
I hear you

Bubbaloo
18-05-2014, 10:36 PM
I hear you

Haha : ) Nothing like 'em in the world.

butyl
19-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Went and checked out a girl here yesterday.

Room was in the 20s she definitely wasn't in her 20s, I would guess late 30s+.

She was average looking with a reasonable body, wouldn't take of her corset.

Service was rushed and mechanical.

SMSed one number got a reply from another number. She seemed to be running a number of ads with different numbers.

Glad your experience was different to mine. There might be multiple girls working from that location but I wouldn't be going back there anytime soon.

Bubbaloo
19-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Went and checked out a girl here yesterday.

Room was in the 20s she definitely wasn't in her 20s, I would guess late 30s+.

She was average looking with a reasonable body, wouldn't take of her corset.

Service was rushed and mechanical.

SMSed one number got a reply from another number. She seemed to be running a number of ads with different numbers.

Glad your experience was different to mine. There might be multiple girls working from that location but I wouldn't be going back there anytime soon.

Definitely got a different girl. I'll see what I can dredge up. Nothing mechanical about this chick, and certainly the age range I specified. Cheers.

BrainSex
19-05-2014, 08:59 PM
I've got it....

The Room number was a typo. You just knocked on the door of a random entreprising young Asian tourist. Boyfriend already gone to out looking for work, she still horny and you offering cash. She was smarter that everyone.

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 01:34 AM
I've got it....
The Room number was a typo. You just knocked on the door of a random entreprising young Asian tourist. Boyfriend already gone to out looking for work, she still horny and you offering cash. She was smarter that everyone.

Haha! I like that. I have to say that the look of bewilderment in her supports this possibility. I couldn't find her ad. I'm afraid. The number 23 comes to mind. Also, she had an suitcase in their that she appeared to be living out of. May have been a short stay.

butyl
20-05-2014, 06:30 AM
The number that comes to my mind is 24. Although I could be wrong, a lot has happened since then with work and I unfortunately deleted the txt.

She seemed to be living out of a suitcase too, although the ads had been around for a while. She had what looked like a couple of sheet pinned up to seperate the bedroom part of the apartment from the living area.

What I forgot to mention in my earlier post is I smsed a couple of numbers making an inquiry from ads on cracker. All had identical responses from the same different number, should have been warning enough for me then and there.

There is another place in the area, closer to the Wesley that I've had mixed success in. It seems to be a house which has various girls regularly cycling through it from Sydney/Melbourne etc.