PDA

View Full Version : Need a good scrub!

phoolish
01-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Since Oriana at Chatswood closed more than a year ago, I haven't been able to find a place like this that does an excellent scrub on the whole body by ML and of course, their best happy ending by WL.

Do you know any other places that does this?

I really need some good scrubin'!

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Since Oriana at Chatswood closed more than a year ago, I haven't been able to find a place like this that does an excellent scrub on the whole body by ML and of course, their best happy ending by WL.

Do you know any other places that does this?

I really need some good scrubin'!

Chequers at Goulburn Street. Like Oriana, the body scrubing table is located in the public area (at the far end of the showers and pool area). Do that and then either have a Korean Massage or Chinese RnT to give yourself a happy ending. Perhaps have a hot steam and a dry sauna in between.

Cheers

:smile:

Gucci2012
01-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Bro do what I did after I had a long day and needed a little pampering, I just went to the hot dollar shop in world square, spent $10 on some cheap body scrub gloves, body wash, oil, went to 647 told the girl I wanted a hot shower with a full body scrub using the gloves I brought(without the shower) rinse and dry me off, oil my back and neck and massage me... and then BBBJ me to completion. Damage: $160 $10 for equipment, $150 for an hour of her time and service. Wish they had a spa :-p

Travelmate
01-01-2013, 02:27 PM
babylon in market city

phoolish
01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Bro do what I did after I had a long day and needed a little pampering, I just went to the hot dollar shop in world square, spent $10 on some cheap body scrub gloves, body wash, oil, went to 647 told the girl I wanted a hot shower with a full body scrub using the gloves I brought(without the shower) rinse and dry me off, oil my back and neck and massage me... and then BBBJ me to completion. Damage: $160 $10 for equipment, $150 for an hour of her time and service. Wish they had a spa :-p

Thanks but any other places?

phoolish
01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
babylon in market city

Babylon doesn't do it... You only take a shower and spa. Thats it.

rooter
01-01-2013, 03:28 PM

D.I.Y punting ! you're a legend!

phoolish
01-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Chequers at Goulburn Street. Like Oriana, the body scrubing table is located in the public area (at the far end of the showers and pool area). Do that and then either have a Korean Massage or Chinese RnT to give yourself a happy ending. Perhaps have a hot steam and a dry sauna in between.

Cheers

:smile:

Whats the damage?

altgourami
01-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Do not go to chequers - avoid - chicago will give you a decent scrub

phoolish
01-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Do not go to chequers - avoid - chicago will give you a decent scrub

Yeah... Just read some reviews on chequers. Will avoid.

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah... Just read some reviews on chequers. Will avoid.

Hi Brother,

Don't know who's reviews you have been reading, perhaps you should have read mine instead, this is a repost from all the related reviews from myself, Travelmate, Shamrock and Howardpayne, take a look and decide for your self.

Cheers

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?94-Soapy-Massage-at-Chequers-(repost)&highlight=soapy+massage

Gucci2012
01-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Check this place out very nice modern facilities but no funny business. That's why DIY my own equipment at fs shop because they have in room shower and DFK, BBBJ, sex is inclusive in the one price no haggling or negotiations.

http://www.sydneycitythaimassageandspa.com.au/index.php

phoolish
01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi Brother,

Don't know who's reviews you have been reading, perhaps you should have read mine instead, this is a repost from all the related reviews from myself, Travelmate, Shamrock and Howardpayne, take a look and decide for your self.

Cheers

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?94-Soapy-Massage-at-Chequers-(repost)&highlight=soapy+massage

Hmmmm.... Should I go or not?

How about locally besides the city area?

phoolish
01-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Check this place out very nice modern facilities but no funny business. That's why DIY my own equipment at fs shop because they have in room shower and DFK, BBBJ, sex is inclusive in the one price no haggling or negotiations.

http://www.sydneycitythaimassageandspa.com.au/index.php

How much with happy ending?

Just checked out the website and it looks like this ones legit. No extras.

Gucci2012
01-01-2013, 08:20 PM
How much with happy ending?

Just checked out the website and it looks like this ones legit. No extras.

My apologies english is my second language, "no funny business" usually means legit...so I'm guessing you were to lazy to read my post or you did read it and had a different definition of "no funny business"

May be you thought "no funny business" meant not going into this shop and say to reception like the stand up comedy of Seinfield: "what's the deal with getting extras from ml's??? I mean are you with me people?"

You've been given a multitude of replys but you seem like a troll by not being satisfied by any of the help graciously given to you by members...so now you f*ck off back to troll land. How much for a happy ending? Well last time I was with your mum she charged me $30 but since your her son she'll probably wank you for free.

phoolish
01-01-2013, 08:57 PM
My apologies english is my second language, "no funny business" usually means legit...so I'm guessing you were to lazy to read my post or you did read it and had a different definition of "no funny business"

May be you thought "no funny business" meant not going into this shop and say to reception like the stand up comedy of Seinfield: "what's the deal with getting extras from ml's??? I mean are you with me people?"

You've been given a multitude of replys but you seem like a troll by not being satisfied by any of the help graciously given to you by members...so now you f*ck off back to troll land. How much for a happy ending? Well last time I was with your mum she charged me $30 but since your her son she'll probably wank you for free.

Good one! Lol.

AHLUNGOR
01-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Hmmmm.... Should I go or not?

How about locally besides the city area?

Well, in the spirit of our friendly forum, usually when people ask, we help whenever we can! But I have a feeling you are not genuine!!

Besides, WTF is your locally ??

North Shore? Blacktown? Taren Point? Hurstville? Burwood? Newtown? Dee Why??

Save it for yourself mate!! You think the kind of shops pops up in every suburb??

Not gonna to bother to response to you until you reached 50!! And posted something meaningful and substantial ......lol

Good luck with your urgently needed good scrub !

chandra_man1
01-01-2013, 10:06 PM
calm down. if u are willing to give your 1.9cents to a faggot cock Lemonguy then u might as well help this chap out.

phoolish
01-01-2013, 10:11 PM
All good mateys. Just want to see more options where I can get some good scrubin'.
I guess... I'll choose between Chequers and Chicago.

Gucci2012
02-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Good one! Lol.

Thanks and your welcome.... oh one more thing happy new year.