PDA

View Full Version : General talk Noob question: Rnt basics

s0210058
19-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Hello fellows...
I am very new here in this forum and this forum has completely unleashed my "curiosity" in all these good stuff!!
anyway, I am sorry i am a noob and asking this noob question regarding on RnT..
when you reach a massage place for your first time. (given you might know it is not a legit massage..)
how do you confirm whether they gives you RnT??
how do you request your happy ending? do you request it at first before the massage starts or wait til the end ?
and also do you guys just get yourself fully naked at first place before massage or still leaving your undie on??

sorry for all these noob questions i just hope to have a massage with a good ending !! :)

and extra Q:.
Does anyone know if this Red tea massage therapeuties (new one opposite to garden city) is a legit lounge or they provide RnT??
if rnt is provided... any recommendations there??

Compared to GTM or GTM2 (they are RnT massage??), how do you guys rate among these three...?

Thanks a lot guys and looking forward to learn more contribute more here :)

popeye96
19-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Nude up and lay face down on the table. You will generally get the hint if extra's are available by the amount of teasing done during the massage. On the flip, politely ask if they do extra's. If yes, then lay back and enjoy.

CunningLinguist
20-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Hello fellows...
I am very new here in this forum and this forum has completely unleashed my "curiosity" in all these good stuff!!
anyway, I am sorry i am a noob and asking this noob question regarding on RnT..
when you reach a massage place for your first time. (given you might know it is not a legit massage..)
how do you confirm whether they gives you RnT??
how do you request your happy ending? do you request it at first before the massage starts or wait til the end ?
and also do you guys just get yourself fully naked at first place before massage or still leaving your undie on??

sorry for all these noob questions i just hope to have a massage with a good ending !! :)

and extra Q:.
Does anyone know if this Red tea massage therapeuties (new one opposite to garden city) is a legit lounge or they provide RnT??
if rnt is provided... any recommendations there??

Compared to GTM or GTM2 (they are RnT massage??), how do you guys rate among these three...?

Thanks a lot guys and looking forward to learn more contribute more here :)

There is an unwritten code that if you get naked and try to suck your own dick the WL will understand you want a happy ending ...

s0210058
20-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Nude up and lay face down on the table. You will generally get the hint if extra's are available by the amount of teasing done during the massage. On the flip, politely ask if they do extra's. If yes, then lay back and enjoy.

hello popeye :) thanks for your reply!!
oh well.. that means next time when i get there i just take off everything instead of leaving my undies on? usually nude at the start of massage is a hint of wanting extras ..??
what about the payment protocol?.. i know they like to take the money first before i get changed, so i will just pay the "extra" at the end??

and say if i am lucky enough to get into "extra session", am i allowed to touch and where is the line that i can't step across? of course will be respective and polite and gentle..

and last any comments on RTM, GTM1 and GTM2??

THank you so much for your help and sorry for these noob questions....
just cant wait for my first successful RnT :sweat:

s0210058
20-05-2014, 12:57 AM
There is an unwritten code that if you get naked and try to suck your own dick the WL will understand you want a happy ending ...

LOLLLLL that is desperate lol

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm almost starting to think the gathering of intel into what shops do the best work takes away a bit from the whole experience. I reckon half of what makes this sort of activity so much fun is the uncertainty and anticipation. If we had full knowledge of what goes on where, and with whom, it might all get a bit boring. That's what makes the shops better than the private ML's, I think.

The worst thing that can happen is that you pay a relatively inexpensive fee for a substandard massage. Again, having a pretty little Asian girl rubbing all over my body isn't the most horrible experience I've had ;)

Kenji2
20-05-2014, 01:40 AM
s0210058: I read through half (yawwwwwn) your post and couldn't be bothered. The information in the qld section of this forum gives you a ton a of information on how to proceed, what to expect and what NOT to do. In short, don't be a dickiedouchebag and you'll be fine.

First time punting? Then dive straight in, it's a bloody expensive habit but Better than being a druggy crackhead smoking weed all day. Leave a review when you do and have fun.

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 01:49 AM
s0210058: I read through half (yawwwwwn) your post and couldn't be bothered. The information in the qld section of this forum gives you a ton a of information on how to proceed, what to expect and what NOT to do. In short, don't be a dickiedouchebag and you'll be fine.

First time punting? Then dive straight in, it's a bloody expensive habit but Better than being a druggy crackhead smoking weed all day. Leave a review when you do and have fun.

Thanks, Kenji. Never looked at it that way ; ) I'm not a druggy crackhead smoking weed all day, and IT FEELS GREAT!

brownwallaby
20-05-2014, 02:04 AM
just don't get overexcited when you write a review about the shop girls. Most of them wish to remain anonymous

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 06:55 AM
just don't get overexcited when you write a review about the shop girls. Most of them wish to remain anonymous

I can certainly see the logic in this, and for both parties. One "good" review might end up being the last. I'm at the point now where I quite enjoy the luck of the draw. Building up my own little database of personal favourites. Subtlety as, as in so many other places is valuable tool.

s0210058
20-05-2014, 06:03 PM
I'm almost starting to think the gathering of intel into what shops do the best work takes away a bit from the whole experience. I reckon half of what makes this sort of activity so much fun is the uncertainty and anticipation. If we had full knowledge of what goes on where, and with whom, it might all get a bit boring. That's what makes the shops better than the private ML's, I think.

The worst thing that can happen is that you pay a relatively inexpensive fee for a substandard massage. Again, having a pretty little Asian girl rubbing all over my body isn't the most horrible experience I've had ;)

hahaa, yeah i get it.. so now my mind has just changed a little bit !
but i just wanna ask.. hows the payment protocol like if they are willing to give you a tub at the end? just pay after she has done with her job??

s0210058
20-05-2014, 06:05 PM

sorry to bored you :( was just really new to all these and that's why asking all those questions.. :(
will check out qld section in a sec!

s0210058
20-05-2014, 06:09 PM
I can certainly see the logic in this, and for both parties. One "good" review might end up being the last. I'm at the point now where I quite enjoy the luck of the draw. Building up my own little database of personal favourites. Subtlety as, as in so many other places is valuable tool.

yeah agree too, so i have just written down a quick review on RTM and no name mentioned (or maybe doesn't matter because i didn't know how to ask for extra..:( ) absutely agree that privacy is important for those girls too
Bubaloo, sounds like you have quite a good database and tools!
do you mind to give me a little help to start easier?.. i am really struggling here :(
all i know to do is adjust my mind and be a gentleman (of coz not purely gentleman) and walk in with luck?

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 08:40 PM
yeah agree too, so i have just written down a quick review on RTM and no name mentioned (or maybe doesn't matter because i didn't know how to ask for extra..:( ) absutely agree that privacy is important for those girls too
Bubaloo, sounds like you have quite a good database and tools!
do you mind to give me a little help to start easier?.. i am really struggling here :(
all i know to do is adjust my mind and be a gentleman (of coz not purely gentleman) and walk in with luck?

That's pretty much it, mate. By database, I simply mean I know what places I like to frequent by the experiences I've had. The forum gives you a nice lay of the land, but as I've learned, that's probably all it should give. The fun, like I mentioned earlier, is in the hunt. We're humans and men. If it was handed to you in a plate, it would not taste as good.

Get out there and try places out. Go for the company of a beautiful asian lady who's more than likely going to give you a great massage. That experience alone is worth the price of admission. Don't be a wank, and you're likely to align the odds of other things happening more in your favour.

Other things that I see as commonsense: Be clean. Don't go in there after work stinking to hell. Have a shower and use a bit of deodorant! Don't be a cheap-arse. Chick can pick that up from miles away. It may get you a few cheap sessions, but it won't last. Compliment the girls on their looks and massage technique. When I'm doing what I do, and people compliment me on the way I do it, certainly doesn't hurt my ego. Now go!

s0210058
20-05-2014, 10:00 PM
That's pretty much it, mate. By database, I simply mean I know what places I like to frequent by the experiences I've had. The forum gives you a nice lay of the land, but as I've learned, that's probably all it should give. The fun, like I mentioned earlier, is in the hunt. We're humans and men. If it was handed to you in a plate, it would not taste as good.

Get out there and try places out. Go for the company of a beautiful asian lady who's more than likely going to give you a great massage. That experience alone is worth the price of admission. Don't be a wank, and you're likely to align the odds of other things happening more in your favour.

Other things that I see as commonsense: Be clean. Don't go in there after work stinking to hell. Have a shower and use a bit of deodorant! Don't be a cheap-arse. Chick can pick that up from miles away. It may get you a few cheap sessions, but it won't last. Compliment the girls on their looks and massage technique. When I'm doing what I do, and people compliment me on the way I do it, certainly doesn't hurt my ego. Now go!

hey thanks matee! "The fun, like I mentioned earlier, is in the hunt. We're humans and men" is well said! LOL
I have just been to RTM today! was overall pretty good in general! happy and not sort of "happy" experience as my first time! (review is done in the RTM post)
so mate in general, how do you rate among RTM / GTM or GTM2? or somewhere it is worthwhile to try and Experience?? ahhahaa
just wanting some tips to go for good huntttttt <3

Bubbaloo
20-05-2014, 10:43 PM
hey thanks matee! "The fun, like I mentioned earlier, is in the hunt. We're humans and men" is well said! LOL
I have just been to RTM today! was overall pretty good in general! happy and not sort of "happy" experience as my first time! (review is done in the RTM post)
so mate in general, how do you rate among RTM / GTM or GTM2? or somewhere it is worthwhile to try and Experience?? ahhahaa
just wanting some tips to go for good huntttttt <3

I love RTM. The shop is cleaner, and has a nice lounge. The rooms are big, comfy and clean and the girls bring me tea �� Overall I dig the experience there. GTM is also great.

garfield
20-05-2014, 10:57 PM
If you are in a RnT shop, the girls will generally ask you if you want extras coz they want to earn money.
It's harder to get happy ending in legit shops but it's not impossible, but you can't be sure. The girls in the RnT shop are sexier and prettier so just research and go to the right shops.

s0210058
21-05-2014, 12:38 AM
If you are in a RnT shop, the girls will generally ask you if you want extras coz they want to earn money.
It's harder to get happy ending in legit shops but it's not impossible, but you can't be sure. The girls in the RnT shop are sexier and prettier so just research and go to the right shops.

omnggg..
"The girls in the RnT shop are sexier and prettier so just research and go to the right shops." this is just making me wondering because i think they dressed sexy (one piece skirt?) and she literally some good contact with me on my back and hand (maybe i think too much?...)
arghhhhhh, okay research time again, and what would you comment on guys being completely naked at the beginning of massage??

and i am still wondering about the payment protocol... :(
so i will give "massage + extra" in advance or just simply giving massage at first and pay the extra after all if extra is provided?...

thank you for your guide anyway :))))) heaps of help!!

s0210058
21-05-2014, 12:41 AM
I love RTM. The shop is cleaner, and has a nice lounge. The rooms are big, comfy and clean and the girls bring me tea 😉 Overall I dig the experience there. GTM is also great.

emmmmmmm okay so maybe i should try my luck in GTM next time? oh damnnnn i'm damn into it now and i just want to try it out literally tomorrow!!!!! :startle:

garfield
21-05-2014, 01:05 AM
omnggg..
"The girls in the RnT shop are sexier and prettier so just research and go to the right shops." this is just making me wondering because i think they dressed sexy (one piece skirt?) and she literally some good contact with me on my back and hand (maybe i think too much?...)
arghhhhhh, okay research time again, and what would you comment on guys being completely naked at the beginning of massage??

and i am still wondering about the payment protocol... :(
so i will give "massage + extra" in advance or just simply giving massage at first and pay the extra after all if extra is provided?...

thank you for your guide anyway :))))) heaps of help!!
In legit shop, they usually ask you to keep your undies on, with RnT shop they expect you to be naked.
You can pay first or later doesn't really matter.

s0210058
21-05-2014, 01:15 AM
In legit shop, they usually ask you to keep your undies on, with RnT shop they expect you to be naked.
You can pay first or later doesn't really matter.

Ohhh! this is somewhat an important note to drop down!!!!
because this evening i wasn't asked to keep my undies on!!!!!!!! thanks garfield!!!! :)
if i pay first... do i pay the tips also in advance or doesn't matter?

and guys thanks for all your help over 2 nights and i have just learnt a lottTTTTT!!!
soon will be ready for my second trial of massage!!

garfield
21-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Ohhh! this is somewhat an important note to drop down!!!!
because this evening i wasn't asked to keep my undies on!!!!!!!! thanks garfield!!!! :)
if i pay first... do i pay the tips also in advance or doesn't matter?

and guys thanks for all your help over 2 nights and i have just learnt a lottTTTTT!!!
soon will be ready for my second trial of massage!!

Some legit shop may let you go naked but still no extras so you need to know the shop. But in some rare instances if you solicit hj from legit ML they may allow it on a personal basis, but won't be nude nor let you touch.
So just go to a RnT shop if you want extras.

BrainSex
21-05-2014, 08:30 AM
1. GO to one of these well reviewed shops.
2. Pay for your one hour massage with $150. They'll straight away return the $50 and put away.
3. When they give you change from $100, leave it on the table in the room. Just say "We might need that later" .
4. Lie back and enjoy.

When I went to one place the other week the girl (I didn't know her yet) didn't bother with the change. JUst smiled and carried on.

With all of the places on your list you are on a winner. It's only you that is getting in the way.

RottenLittlePunt
21-05-2014, 09:44 AM
"3. When they give you change from $100, leave it on the table in the room. Just say "We might need that later" ."

One thing to be wary of here, if you only have $50 notes you may find yourself having to tip $50 for a $30 service or asking the poor girl if she has change?

s0210058
21-05-2014, 08:05 PM
1. GO to one of these well reviewed shops.
2. Pay for your one hour massage with $150. They'll straight away return the $50 and put away.
3. When they give you change from $100, leave it on the table in the room. Just say "We might need that later" .
4. Lie back and enjoy.

When I went to one place the other week the girl (I didn't know her yet) didn't bother with the change. JUst smiled and carried on.

With all of the places on your list you are on a winner. It's only you that is getting in the way.

hey mate, is that based on the price 60$ for 1 hr massage in Rnt??
and when you pay 150$ do you pay 3x50??
and oh so your extra was free of charge???????

s0210058
21-05-2014, 08:09 PM
"3. When they give you change from $100, leave it on the table in the room. Just say "We might need that later" ."

One thing to be wary of here, if you only have $50 notes you may find yourself having to tip $50 for a $30 service or asking the poor girl if she has change?

emmm.. so if you only have 50 notes meaning you are paying x 2 50notes,
and if you have one hr means ~60$? meaning you will tip the girl 40?? or do you calculate based on 50 dollars for massage? i dont get how that 30$ come out . sorry im noob and not sure about prices :(
and yes i am wondering do girls, when extra is included, give out changes (in condition when payment is made before everything) ????

Jerry10
22-05-2014, 12:52 AM
s0210058

Why don't you ask a regular punter to take you to GTM or RTM. He can make sure the ML knows you want extra. That way you dont get ripped off. And he can earn brownie points from the management.

Bubbaloo
22-05-2014, 01:24 AM
emmm.. so if you only have 50 notes meaning you are paying x 2 50notes,
and if you have one hr means ~60$? meaning you will tip the girl 40?? or do you calculate based on 50 dollars for massage? i dont get how that 30$ come out . sorry im noob and not sure about prices :(
and yes i am wondering do girls, when extra is included, give out changes (in condition when payment is made before everything) ????

Just go.. I get the sense subtlety isn't really your thing. Go... When you're in the room, tell them what you want. I'm not quite sure how it'll work out, but you'll know soon enough.

s0210058
22-05-2014, 02:16 AM
s0210058

Why don't you ask a regular punter to take you to GTM or RTM. He can make sure the ML knows you want extra. That way you dont get ripped off. And he can earn brownie points from the management.

hey hello :)
no.. i went there since i was really curious how it works and i just couldn't hold it to try it out ! well it was my first RnT hahaaaa
and yeah i know all mates here are really helpful and as they said it is always more fun and i do learn more when experiencing stuff by myself? idk hahaaaa
anyway i will keep you guys up to date how my journey goes !

s0210058
22-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Just go.. I get the sense subtlety isn't really your thing. Go... When you're in the room, tell them what you want. I'm not quite sure how it'll work out, but you'll know soon enough.

yeah you have got your point mate...
and would it be weird to start requesting even before the rub?? sorry for being noob :(
planning to visit another one maybe next week or so, any idea where else i should try out?? for privacy you can PM me :)

Bubbaloo
22-05-2014, 06:43 AM
yeah you have got your point mate...
and would it be weird to start requesting even before the rub?? sorry for being noob :(
planning to visit another one maybe next week or so, any idea where else i should try out?? for privacy you can PM me :)

Places I've been to that do great work: RTM, Happy Dragon, GTM1/2, Pure Massage, and Star. Like I've been saying; the fun is in the hunt. If you see some place not mentioned, maybe drop in for a session and report back. ALSO as I've been saying; the worse thing that can happen to you is you get your bare arse rubbed by an average to hot asian girl! I can think of many other activities in life where the outcome isn't nearly so rosy.

Lovearubntug
22-05-2014, 08:04 AM
I get the feeling Swhatever is taking the piss out of everyone.

Just my 2 cents worth..

Digger
22-05-2014, 10:07 AM
I get the feeling Swhatever is taking the piss out of everyone.

Just my 2 cents worth..

You beat me to it! I think you are dead right!!

BrainSex
22-05-2014, 10:41 AM
hey mate, is that based on the price 60$ for 1 hr massage in Rnt??
and when you pay 150$ do you pay 3x50??
and oh so your extra was free of charge???????

Yes, you are right. I think you will get the services you deserve.

RottenLittlePunt
22-05-2014, 10:45 AM
I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. If it turns out he is trolling then that only makes him the fool not you.

It's only the generation retard kids that see trolling the internet as an achievement, but let's face it using anonymity and the subtlety of the internet to trick total strangers is about as challenging as drowning puppies.

popeye96
22-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Agreed with RLP. If he is trolling, then he really isn't doing anyone any harm. To me it seems that he is a young inexperienced bloke that obviously has English as a 2nd language. If he does genuinly need our help then I am happy to give it. At least he is better for the forum than some other members here.

s0210058
22-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Places I've been to that do great work: RTM, Happy Dragon, GTM1/2, Pure Massage, and Star. Like I've been saying; the fun is in the hunt. If you see some place not mentioned, maybe drop in for a session and report back. ALSO as I've been saying; the worse thing that can happen to you is you get your bare arse rubbed by an average to hot asian girl! I can think of many other activities in life where the outcome isn't nearly so rosy.

hahaaa! yeah i agree with that mate! the fun is in the hunt!!!!

s0210058
22-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Agreed with RLP. If he is trolling, then he really isn't doing anyone any harm. To me it seems that he is a young inexperienced bloke that obviously has English as a 2nd language. If he does genuinly need our help then I am happy to give it. At least he is better for the forum than some other members here.

hey are you guys discussing about me...? well if i have offended anyone i will say sorry
and yes english is my 2nd language and i am posting here just because as title said : i am really new to these and i just want to know more ..
By no means i am trying to troll or anything, i am just still really new and learning..
I appreciate your time here in this post and also appreciate your critique :)
yes my english is not that good and i hope i haven't confused anyone else or making anyone upset.

well once again thanks for your time reading this and happy punting :)