PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Best punt of 2012?

rooter
01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Its new years day, a time to make plans for the new year and reflect on the year just past.
I was trying to think back on what was my best punt for 2012.
It's a tough choice as those of you who like myself are regular punters can appreciate.
Since ML punts and WL punts are completely different experiences and can't be compared I have picked one of each.
I will start with my best ML punt and post my best WL punt later.
Best ML punt for 2012 - Healing Hands 329B King St
This punt was very early in the year. It was only the first week that this shop opened and it was really quiet when I walked in.
I was greeted by Yuki who was a sexy MILF. She said she was half Japanese/half Chinese but maybe the only thing Japanese about her was her name.
Anyway it didn't matter, she was smokin hot and thats what really counts.
She had a nice face (more sexy than beautiful if you know what I mean) and looked in pretty good shape.
She gave me a really top notch massage and volunteered to get her gear off without asking for extra.
She had a great body and perky C plus tits like a 20yo.
I asked her how business was going and she said it was slow and that the other girl had nothing to do so I suggested we invite her in and do a double.
She said sure for an extra $50 and that sounded OK to me.
The second girl was also a MILF, from HK I think, and I can't remember her name but I think it was Lucy, or Lisa, or Lily or something like that.
She was hot too and got her gear off right away to reveal a great set of DD tits.
I had turned over by this stage as I didn't want to be staring at the bed while two hot MILFs were in the room.
They took turns at rubbing their tits in my face, giving me a catbath, jerking me off, licking my balls and shaft of my cock, but never taking in the head, and I in turn played with and licked their tits and pussies.
It was fucking awesome especially as I just thought I would get a massage from one lady and maybe a HJ.
I told the girls having two girls to myself was fucking amazing, and Yuki said "what about 3 girls?"
Well I nearly shot my load there and then. I said great, but i am not sure I have enough money on me to cover it.
Yuki said thats fine, its for free as she was a brand new girl with no experience at all.
Yuki went and fetched girl number 3.
She was really young, maybe 19 and looked like she had just arrived from China to study Engineering a UNSW.
Yuki instructed her to get her gear off.
She was really hot in a geeky sort of way. Thick rimmed glasses, crooked teeth, really skinny body with mosquito bite titties, pale snow white skin and a perfectly natural pussy that in my opinion had never felt a hard cock.
When I describe her like this she doesn't sound hot but sexual attraction is a weird thing and at that moment if Asa Akira walked into the room I would have picked this geeky liitle Chinese girl over her; no question.
Anyway the three girls really went to town on me, licking and stroking me all over, and DFKing me, and I was going from tit to pussy to arse, to tongue with my hands and mouth.
The combination and contrast of the experienced MILFs doing all the right things and the young geeky girl who had never seen a hard cock before and her timid and clumsy efforts was so hot!
I held off coming for as long as I could but finally as the two MILFS were tag teaming on my cock and the geeky girl was lying on top of me and DFKing me as I fingered her tight pussy which was now soaking wet I let out a volley of hot gushes that the experienced MILFs managed to dodge but geek girl copped all over her back.
The MILFs then cleaned me up as I kept fingering geek girl who by now was really into it and as horny as fuck bringing her to a shuddering climax.
She screamed out something in Chinese and the two MILFs laughed.
I said goodbye to all the girls and walked down those steep steps with my jelly legs into the burning sun and straight across the road to the pub for a quiet beer and to just let what had just happened sink in.
It was one of those really special occasions that stay with you for a long time.
PS. I went there a few more times and caught up with Yuki but MILF no. 2 I never saw again.
And as for the sexy geek girl, I guess she went back to studying Engineering at UNSW, but I will never forget her.
Healing Hands changed management and staff and became Venus. I am not sure where Yuki works now, but she is one of the best MLs in Sydney. Maybe Ahlungor knows?
So what was your best punt of 2012? it can be WL or ML

cisco
01-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Moe and Tara 5* and SARAH at GF

Mr Crash and Burn
01-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Yes rooter, I remember that story and went off in search of that geeky girl only to come up empty handed :(

My best punt of the year (in a photo finish) was with a Thai girl from Magic Touch Thai. The punt started in the shop all legitimate and paid for, but ended up in the backseat of my car till about 1am the next morning. My sack was as dry as the Sahara Desert when we finished, and I had to get my seat shampooed the next day from all the cum that dribbled out of her pussy during the 4 hours we spent in their. I will keep her name up my sleeve but I can say she doesnt work and or see me anymore :(

The other punt that takes silver was the one just the other day as detailed in my review...Angel of 12 Cottam Avenue.

Both totally different yet both out of this world.

MrSeven
01-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Does moe see cauca cisco?

cisco
01-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Better you call the shop 02 9368 7788 and ask them bro

Travelmate
01-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Best ML punt/s will be Daisy and (old) Maggie at 501. Best WL punt/s will be Moon and Hebe at 5 star and Misha at GF

Good! ML punt/s will be (OLD) Daisy and (old) Maggie at 501

wilisno
01-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Best ML punt/s will be Daisy and (old) Maggie at 501. Best WL punt/s will be Moon and Hebe at 5 star and Misha at GF
Hehe, Moon will be mentioned every time. ;) ;) ;)

huangdee
01-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Hehe, Moon will be mentioned every time. ;) ;) ;)

who doesn't like Moon!

Had my best punt with Jamie of 5* last year..

wilisno
02-01-2013, 12:09 AM
who doesn't like Moon!

Had my best punt with Jamie of 5* last year..
Ha, another Jamie fan ! ;)

IExperiment
02-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Best Punt for me was Wakiko this is punt not GF. Wakiko was nice and fresh :) fuck her in the shower and fuck her on the bed like a GF both session :) second session was not that great as she was sick and I did not wanted to do to much DFK just incase.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 10:30 AM
How about you? Wilsno?

wilisno
02-01-2013, 10:55 AM
How about you? Wilsno?
Too many to list ... but Niko and Tia were right up there ...

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Too many on my list, but

My best in 2012:
I have met a young pretty girl in a shop, and we have lots of mad moments forever since .. I never see her inside shop and she is not working anymore..

LOL

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 07:35 PM
What's the point of your post? It doesn't make any sense. You never see her inside shop but you met the girl in a shop and had mad moments forever? At least the OP mentioned what shop his punt was without disclosing the girl's name. Your post is pointless, like the rest of your posts. Now I see how you made your way to 7000+ posts.

sorry. I mean I never see her AGAIN inside the shop..(and she quit industry anyway)

we only meet outside shop now.

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 08:09 PM
sorry. I mean I never see her AGAIN inside the shop..(and she quit industry anyway)

we only meet outside shop now.

Wow that's pretty wild. You do her outside the shop in the car park and on the door step. Wouldn't inside be more comfortable and with showers?

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Wow that's pretty wild. You do her outside the shop in the car park and on the door step. Wouldn't inside be more comfortable and with showers?

how about hotel and her place???

It will be very comfortable. Inside the shower is not bad ..

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 08:48 PM

Yeah now your talking. Much more comfortable then a shop that's for sure but if the girl is from an a agency there is not much advantage if you still need to pay the same amount - for a charming guy like you I am sure she will do it FOC anyway right?

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Yeah now your talking. Much more comfortable then a shop that's for sure but if the girl is from an a agency there is not much advantage if you still need to pay the same amount - for a charming guy like you I am sure she will do it FOC anyway right?

hahaha.. you never see me before.....

I pay for most meals and entertainment.

I never pay her for sex.

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 09:06 PM
hahaha.. you never see me before.....

I pay for most meals and entertainment.

I never pay her for sex.

Bro, I think you have got yourself a girlfriend there if you are paying for meals etc and then having sex. I don't need to have seen you to know you are very good looking as there is no way a guy with so much charm wouldn't be good looking as well.

As little kids would say Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend,!!!!!!

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Bro, I think you have got yourself a girlfriend there if you are paying for meals etc and then having sex. I don't need to have seen you to know you are very good looking as there is no way a guy with so much charm wouldn't be good looking as well.

As little kids would say Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend, Travelmates got a girlfriend,!!!!!!

hahaha ... this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 09:14 PM
hahaha ... this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...this is not what I want ...

Want it or not, that's what you have got.

Congratualtions Bro, before you know it you will be shopping for an engagement ring as well. Just tell her the latest trend is for small diamonds - anything below 0.1 c is the way to go.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Want it or not, that's what you have got.

Congratualtions Bro, before you know it you will be shopping for an engagement ring as well. Just tell her the latest trend is for small diamonds - anything below 0.1 c is the way to go.

haha... this is a very serious joke ...

I may bump into someone special in 2013.. who knows?

DeepImpact
02-01-2013, 09:20 PM
haha... this is a very serious joke ...

I may bump into someone special in 2013.. who knows?

Yeah I think we all hope it will happen to us one day. Let's keep our fingers crossed and eyes open as we might need to travel far and wide and to try a huge range of girls just so we will know when we meet the special girl as she will stand out above all others in our own eyes at least.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah I think we all hope it will happen to us one day. Let's keep our fingers crossed and eyes open as we might need to travel far and wide and to try a huge range of girls just so we will know when we meet the special girl as she will stand out above all others in our own eyes at least.

Good luck to you ...

This keep happen to me in the past 5 years .... hmmmmmmm

Sergaent Brody
02-01-2013, 10:37 PM
For all of my adult life, my best punt has always been and will always be .... My left hand!

chandra_man1
02-01-2013, 10:48 PM
why not the right hand ? or is there too much hair on the right ?

cisco
02-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Good question bro , why not rigth?

IExperiment
03-01-2013, 02:43 AM

Yes the shower scene is the best :) I always do it in the shower or the spa :) Hmmm shower scene nothing beats it to start off in the shower scene and finish up on the bed its like having double session BJ in the shower than fuck than clean than BJ on the bed and fuck on the bed :)

IExperiment
03-01-2013, 02:46 AM
For all of my adult life, my best punt has always been and will always be .... My left hand!

This is silly :) best punt should be with a companion or a few companions not a hand.

rooter
03-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Your left hand sounds amazing bro!
Which agency can we book it through? What's the hourly rate? Incall or outcall?
Does it offer a PSE or GFE?

Littlewonder
03-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Well I have had so many great punts this last year I could not possibly pick one as the best. Quite a few of the really good ones have been with Sammy/Jenny and then Yuki, Wawa, and more recently Shelly, Joey and Sara.

the wizard
03-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Yes the shower scene is the best :) I always do it in the shower or the spa :) Hmmm shower scene nothing beats it to start off in the shower scene and finish up on the bed its like having double session BJ in the shower than fuck than clean than BJ on the bed and fuck on the bed :)
i agree...

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 10:20 AM
This is silly :) best punt should be with a companion or a few companions not a hand.

support on this agrument

wilisno
03-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Your left hand sounds amazing bro!
Which agency can we book it through? What's the hourly rate? Incall or outcall?
Does it offer a PSE or GFE?
Try 3Clive Outcall !

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Try 3Clive Outcall !

what is 3clive number???

wilisno
03-01-2013, 12:31 PM
what is 3clive number???
Can't remember, check the old forum, they even offer "circle jerk" service ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Can't remember, check the old forum, they even offer "circle jerk" service ! ;) ;) ;)

not my tea ....

this may be suitable for brothers who like drinking "BUBBLE TEA" together and share ...

haha

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I think I actually haven't contribute to this thread, and I know the reason: Best Punt of 2012 !!There are so many, where do I start ?

May be just in date order:

1. My first full hour alone session with Ada/Coco @ Snow Lotus, and my session with her @ Silver Fox a very closed second.
2. My second full hour session with Cici @ Snow Lotus
3. My first full hour session with Leng @ Snow Lotus.
4. My third session with Lisa @ Silver Fox when she applied everything I taught her from the previous two sessions.
5. My first session with Mimi @ Stanmore

There you go, and they have all been fully reviewed.

Cheers

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

wilisno
03-01-2013, 12:58 PM
not my tea ....

this may be suitable for brothers who like drinking "BUBBLE TEA" together and share ...

haha
Ha ! I thought you want a walk on the wild side that's why you asked for the number ?

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Ha ! I thought you want a walk on the wild side that's why you asked for the number ?

no...

never for me ...

I like my "pussies" .. and never have enough .. like you ...

Alexlim
03-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Spicy kid Chilli forever!!!

chandra_man1
03-01-2013, 04:02 PM
mate if i get a dollar everytime u mention spicykid i be zillionaire.

wilisno
03-01-2013, 04:04 PM

That's what I like about bro Alex, true love ! :miao:

Alexlim
03-01-2013, 04:19 PM

555 I said I like because I like <3

That's what I like about bro Alex, true love ! :miao:

The secret that It haven't reveled, is my great grand champion looks like young Brigitte Lin, my favour star forever :)

chandra_man1
03-01-2013, 04:21 PM
i don't know which one is my best punt. had way too many good ones. must have seen over 25 different girls. i'll throw in my 6 inches. Its Jennifer from Aqua. Spicykid was also good i must say. Lisa, Rita from 5*, Misha gf, Lungor, and Ayano at Ginza also worth mention.Looking forward to more OC girls in 2013. Need to get some chinese in me, or should be other way get into more chinese special fried rice.

wilisno
03-01-2013, 04:22 PM
The secret that It haven't reveled, is my great grand champion looks like young Brigitte Lin, my favour star forever :)

Especially that chin of hers ! :red_heart:

Sergaent Brody
03-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Spicy kid Chilli forever!!!

I kinda saw this coming!

wilisno
03-01-2013, 04:31 PM
I kinda saw this coming!

Glass penis ? :miao:

IExperiment
04-01-2013, 01:39 AM
i agree...

Best to mess up in the hotel I mean I dont wanted to dirty my own linen :) so hotel are the best even a bit of gel on the bed does not matter :) and everyone have to do it sometimes, a good hotel like Jewel Spa Suite bring your own memory card for entertainment and plug away :) and ask for upgrade to the Adore which is quite bigger :) you can have 6 people in the shower at the same time and 4 in the spa party time :)