PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Extremely disappointing customer service and management

notorious123
31-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Hey everyone

So me and my friend were feeling like a little bit of a punt tonight so i called Blacktown 40 at 130am and asked who was working. I'm quite a fan of Nako so I asked when she was available next the papasan said in 30 minutes. So i arrived at the shop at 150am. Told the boss I will wait for Nako and my friend will see the line up and choose. He then directed us to a small waiting room and told me Nako will be available soon and will show us the line up shortly

10 minutes past no girls were shown he showed us to a bigger waiting room. Being Friday night I knew the shop would be busy so we were happy to wait. Another 10 minutes pass, its now 210 and no girls were shown I asked the Papasan when are the girls coming he said ill send them now. I also asked when is Nako free he said in 5 minutes. So we waited some more its now 220 I asked the boss the same question he said that Nako is just cleaning up the room she will arrive shortly and the girls are on their way. Its now 230 no girls were shown I was walking out and the boss said Im sending the girls now and Nako is coming now waited another 5 mintues Nako comes in the room with a towel on says to me I have an appointment for an Hour with another customer I'm so sorry would you like to see another girl.

This was very nice of Nako and blame her in no way however at this stage i was enraged and said that's ok I am leaving. Mind you for this whole time not one girl was introduced to us. The papasan tried to convince me to stay but I have been waiting for almost and hour now and there was no way I would see another girl after waiting so long for Nako. He should of kindly said when I first walked in that she would be busy for an hour and I would of gladly seen another girl. I must add that another customer was complaining as i was leaving.

After we went to Rydalmere 22 the Papasan sent two girls out straight away, we were not interested however he said another one will come in 5 minutes and what do you know he wasnt lying and another girl came in in 5 minutes. After the fiasco i wasnt in the mood for a punt however my friend was but wasnt interested in the girls. However as i was walking out i thanked the Papasan for his customer service and appreciated the fact that he sent the girls in straight away and didn't lie about the waiting time for the next available girl. I was extremely impressed with the management at 22!

I was a regular at 40 and lived 5 minutes away. I would go in once a week and see Tiffany, Sarah, Nako and apple. All great girls with great service however after this extremely disappointing experience tonight i will not be returning back they have lost a regular. What a shame!

Littlewonder
31-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Thats a bad way to treat a customer particularly a regular.

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences, waiting for 1 hr without seeing any available WL is absolutely unacceptable, just one question, since you are regular there, you must have tried their sister shop in Blacktown 8 before, at that early hours, won't it make more sense to drive 5 min over to no. 8 for a quick look before driving 30 min to 22, just wondering.

Better luck next time,

Cheers

Travelmate
31-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Do you know the papasan if you are a regular? Making a CONFIRM booking may be a good idea

ddkf85
31-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Not good enough. I don't mind waiting, but I want them to be honest with how long I need to wait. I also hate when I ring up and ask who is currently available and they lie when I go in 10 mins later only to find no girls available or less than what they have said.

Travelmate
31-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I agree, The worst thing is DISHONEST, which is totally UNACCEPTABLE!

Travelmate
31-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Roger is much better in this department!

maxwell
31-03-2012, 11:11 PM
I feel your pain bros. I was in the same spot a few weeks back at no8. Won't be back until I see pages and pages of favorable reviews.

Littlewonder
01-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Nothing much has changed at this shop my first report on it about 18 months ago I stated I rang made a booking got there after a one hour drive and was told the girl not available for 4 hours went back a second time booked 1st got there and told the girl not in.

I told the girl and so she gave me her phone number and if I go there I check with her first, just to clarify things the girl I see there is my favorite Jenny (Sammy at 64) I usually prefer to see her at another shop as I dont like the Papasan at Blacktown.

hobgoblin
01-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Time wasting lying pricks like that shouldn't even have the job to begin with.

If that receptionist is reading this thread, I hope shop owner read this too and fire your ass.

notorious123
01-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Seems like i wasn't the only one with this experience at the shop.
And i also hope the shop owner is reading this thread and doing something about it. But more then likely they will probably ignore this thread and wont bother addressing the issue! Just reflects badly on their management, hope other bros know that then they do visit the shop not to trust the Papasan!

69lover
01-04-2012, 03:21 PM
hi bor notorious123,
i am regular customer for 40 too, i used to go there every second week, i have had so much fun there, i have tried nearly everyone as one of my school mate used to be receptionist there, every time they got good one, he would call me, have to say something.
as they got different quality of ladies, if they always show you the good one, then the low quality ladies will never or rarely got jobs, that is why that is their tricks, if the good one got too many jobs, or bad one did not get enough jobs, they try to balance up,, so next time when you make booking, you have to say i wanna the one only no one else, otherwise i would leave, they would show you for sure,
but also sometimes customer wanna extend half way, that is out of reach, if you not happy with the shop you can complaint with the manager dennis, ignore the short fat asian guy, he is a asshole
also 22 got great service and the manager roger is so professional and friendly, i support two shops,
but we need to know what receptionist is doing, and they would not care about you than their girls, you need to know their tricks
have fun later on

mancolover
01-04-2012, 05:47 PM
I had similar experience the other day. Though they do tend to keep you waiting normally. Guy explained to me once they call up one girl a time to greet (slowly, why not at once?) and I understand if girls are busy. But they do tend to lie about how long you have to wait and specifics of the girls you are waiting for. But the other day I rang up confirmed a was girl is a 8 and the available time. Went down asked, was shown different girls, taking ages. After while its clear shes not there go to leave. Boss stops me "new 18 aus 1st day, just arrived. 1 guy in front of you but I'll intro you first. See if i like". Took me to another waiting room. Whilst waiting I had a few texts to attend to. Boss man then comes in says girl is gone, no working. This maybe fair enough. Maybe outside of his control. So I try to ask "what ab(out the girl I called for)" getting cut of "it's fine, it's fine". "Yer but"/ " it's fine" this goes on as he try's to leave. So I attempt to finish my text. Boss comes in "why you still here or waiting for". One of these, explain I finishing my text. He Takes off, but stops me at the door. That girl is at other shop 40. Not sure why, I go to 40. Tell them 8 sent me. Again shown slow procession of rather avg girls takes near on a hour. Give up, go to leave. Get stopped at door. "new girl 18, aus on now at 8" leave.... Shame standards have dropped as not to far for me. Have seen 3-4 proper awesome girls on the reg and few not bad before. But don't seem like girls like them work there anymore and service has defenatly dropped. I admit I'm fussy they know this, but sick of the good, young one for you. Wait ill bring her in line. Only to be shown some av 40+ y/o. Like I said they know my tastes and im paying for it so reserve the right to be. But dont understand the need to waste everyones time.

Littlewonder
01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Sounds like service is bad for everyone these days this shop needs to take note and fix the problem or they will not have any customers left.

Jack Africa
01-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Absolutely .....and IMO it has never been any different. In fact I'd go so far as to say that you're an idiot if you go back there and are dumb enough to put up with this shit!!

bestofmyworld
02-04-2012, 04:21 AM
Sounds like a very bad shop to punt and maybe even to work at. Pity because some of the girls who work here are gems at the other places they work.

notorious123
02-04-2012, 11:24 AM
I would really like to see a response from the shop on this forum. So if management is reading show you give a shit and say something! Purely because as bestofmyworld said there are some gems here. But then again i can always go to 64 where most of them work

woraix
02-04-2012, 11:57 AM
I would really like to see a response from the shop on this forum. So if management is reading show you give a shit and say something! Purely because as bestofmyworld said there are some gems here. But then again i can always go to 64 where most of them work

It's good if the management can respond to your complaint. Also you may ring the management direct and get response from them direct.

Littlewonder
02-04-2012, 05:52 PM
This list just seems to keep growing with customers that arent happy so I dont think ringing the management will do much good surely they can read and see what customers have to say on here jet they keep quite and say nothing.

hobgoblin
02-04-2012, 08:04 PM
I just don't understand people who have had bookings screwed, lied to their face, had their time wasted, and still would give the shop another chance.

Suburb shops do this all the time, I seem to find, and as much as I want to try some of the ladies reported in this forum I won't put up with their bullshit the second time.

Shit management doesn't deserve your business, period.

Tex
02-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Youre not kidding guys, this joint has turned shit management into an art form....give it a BIG miss!!
Tex

Alexbay
03-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Sounds like service is bad for everyone these days this shop needs to take note and fix the problem or they will not have any customers left.

its mean girls does not stay and some one can open up soon. better fix it papasan.

Blacktown40
03-04-2012, 02:46 PM
As the management of No.40 and No.8 in Blacktown, we are apologize to those customers who had unsatisfied experiences in our shops, whatever from the ladies or the receptionists, and very appreciate for those complaints and suggestions.

As someone said, in this tight economy, there are so many ladies and shops around, customers have a lot of choices, so we are even more appreciate that most of the customers still set us on the top of their lists, and felt more guilt that we let some of our customers dispointed, here, we are apologize again. As the management, we will treat those complaints seriously, training all the receptionsts again and again, and also make sure the ladies working in our shops all provide quality friendly service. We hope under the monitoring from all of you, our services will be getting bettter and better, we hope all the customers satisfed in our shops and they can get what they paid for.....

Later today, we will post a mobile number, if anyone had any problem, that is the way they can get touch with the higher management level, we work together to solve the problems, and you will be reward for helping us. Thanks again for those complaints and suggestions.

chickenbrother
03-04-2012, 03:36 PM
This is of no surprise, i feel bad for the owner, mayb they should pick receptionist more carefully since the receptionist is the first point of contact.

I agree totally with everything the originator said, on top of that I've had bad attitude from the short male receptionist. Everytime he's there i just walk out.

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
It's great to see a shop owner has come out and apologise like this.

Let's hope they find some decent reception staff and perhaps overall better management controls on bookings and girls rostering, services etc.

There is not a lot of FS shops out west and these two shops service a vast area, if they are good, business potential is very high.

Having said that, not sure if there are other issues - such as racist which was never brought up.

I learnt of this situation from some WL at 5 Flushcombe Street Blacktown and she told me the WLs hated to work there because of the African populations there. And it has nothing to do with the colour of their skin or BO, it's the size of their huge cocks, the girls are just so scare to take on an African clients as many had already got hurted. This may be totally unrelated, but 8 & 40 are located in the same area and has similar pricing, so may be that's one of the many problem why the girls turn over or not turning up for work or whatever.

Just my 2 cents, but it's always good to see the shop openly apologise and take control of the situation,. Good luck to them and hope things will be improving very quickly.

Good job,

Cheers

:miao:

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Well its good to see that at last they have taken notice and posted a reply.

As for the receptionist I think it is hard to find good staff and I personally think that female receptionist make the customer more at ease for what its worth.

halfclover
03-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I haven't been to 40 Forge St but did visit 8 Carnegie Plc a few weeks back. Bit like a fortress with several locked doors to go through. Ended up in a reception area and a very skanky Aussie girl said there were four girls available but that she was the only Aussie available. I replied that I would like to meet all the girls and she seemed quite put out by that, I can tell you that if she was the only girl available I would have been out of there in a flash.
Three other girls subsequently came through, each one trying to grab my arm and lead me off to their room, I just resisted and said I'll finish the line up. After they all came through the original Aussie girl came back and asked if I wanted to head off with her - no thanks, I'll see the second girl please. Ended up having to argue with her to bring the other girl back. All worked out in the end but very unprofessional in how the selection process played out.
The punt was very good, sorry don't remember the girl's name but she did a great BBJ, had a seriously tight pussy and we had a good giggle together when I asked to blow on her during my second round.
Odd place, terrible smell of cigarettes, it really needs a good airing out so it seemed to me. I'm not sure if this is usual at these two establishments (ie. the intro procedure) but judging from the comments above I had an unusual experience where the Receptionist was actually a Working Girl.
I would return when in the area having seen the apology above but do think they need to improve their professionalism significantly.

iSex
03-04-2012, 05:57 PM
blacktown 8 & 40 have never changed the way they show the line up, doesn't matter how many times people have complained about it in this forum and at the premises, they always show you the most ugly and old wls first and let them try to drag you with them. the other problem is the receptionist never pay attention at you, most of the time after he opens the door for you, you won't see him again, the third problem is these 2 places are having the terrible ciggy smell, once you get out of these 2 places, the ciggy smell still follow you every where on your body. to be honest, these are the 2 convienience places for me but i don't go there any more due to all the problems i just mentioned.

Blacktown40
03-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Some of the customers like line up, some of them not.....
We've tried line up before, most of the customers didn't just pick up the lady after line up, they called some of the ladies came back to the waiting room, started to ask them queations privately, showed 5 ladies, maybe the customers want to talk to 3 of them, then we decided still show the lady one by one!

0421 746 312 This is the number can get touch with management, please only send messages for the complaints and suggestions, we will try to reply them ASAP, thank you!

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I personnaly dont like a line up where all the girls stand there and you pick one I like to see the girls come in the room one at a time say hello and introduce themselves and give you a chance to aske a question if you wish then I can select one that I fancy.

notorious123
03-04-2012, 07:44 PM
I appreciate your response and I have sent a text to this number and hope my reply would be of assistant to your shop!

notorious123
03-04-2012, 07:46 PM
And i agree when i first started coming here i always asked for a line up, never get one but i never choose the one who pulls my arm to follow them in. Simply said i want to see all the girls. The WL didnt like it but atleast i get what i paid for no whats forced upon me. Now i know who i like call up make a booking and avoid the hassle all together.

Travelmate
03-04-2012, 08:04 PM
I like to see some positive feedback soon!

iSex
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM
i guess no one would mind if the receptionist shows one girl at a time but PLEASE DO NOT FORCE the customer to choose them, just shows up and goes and let the customer tell the receptionist who he wants to pick at the end (similar to 22 brodie), every single time in the past i went to these 2 places, always had the porkchop turns up and nagging, the common excuse was "i am the only one available, they all busy". once this is happened, i would be pissed to want to get out.

Alexbay
04-04-2012, 03:34 AM
i guess no one would mind if the receptionist shows one girl at a time but PLEASE DO NOT FORCE the customer to choose them, just shows up and goes and let the customer tell the receptionist who he wants to pick at the end (similar to 22 brodie), every single time in the past i went to these 2 places, always had the porkchop turns up and nagging, the common excuse was "i am the only one available, they all busy". once this is happened, i would be pissed to want to get out.

bro i can understand the kind of situation force to choose the girl by reception.

if the receptionist is good looks, might choose reception and force to fuck with reception.

punter has poison when open the zipper!!!

YKK

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 05:31 PM
I can understand why the shop tried to show the pork chops and less desirable WL's first, if they keep showing the young and hot once first, the old MILF will have no business and the hot ones will be fucked continuously and wore out. It's a policy to try to balance up a bit but at the expense of the punters.

May be an old tactic from no. 1 Blackburn can be employed here, they used to charge different prices for different girls. For example: Annie from Singapore $130/30 min, Mimi from Malaysia $120, Judy from Korea $120 and Koko from China $110 - all based on supply and demand, it's a free country and free economy........just my 2 cents.

Cheers