PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Mimi 21. Malaysia

QVB
21-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Bushy group today . Mimi 21(EE cups ) Vicky (EE cups ) Susan (DD cups ml ) coco ( 20 years new girl )

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Bushy group today . Mimi 21(EE cups ) Vicky (EE cups ) Susan (DD cups ml ) coco ( 20 years new girl )

Haha, I feel like Nicole is talking to me right now !!

Otherwise, why is she rostering all these busty girls on the same shift ?

Well, Susan probably has the best massage and sensual push oil skills out of this lot, Vicky is the super hot mamasan and oh so sexy.

Must check out this Malaysian girl Mimi, 21 and EE Cups, I'll find out and report back. Soon !

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Haha, I feel like Nicole is talking to me right now !!

Otherwise, why is she rostering all these busty girls on the same shift ?

Well, Susan probably has the best massage and sensual push oil skills out of this lot, Vicky is the super hot mamasan and oh so sexy.

Must check out this Malaysian girl Mimi, 21 and EE Cups, I'll find out and report back. Soon !

Cheers

I did the review on Mimi, worth a try for sure ! Very young and has a pretty face, good tits for Spanish , with a smiling and happy attitude , good English and speaks Canto too, not a slim girl though, and you got to like big Ass ! She also radiant this Japanese adult video actress look, kind of sexy !

The other new girl Coco is pretty hot, slim size 6, good looking face and wears make up, early 20's, she has those popular body shape. Need to find out if she can massage and have good hands ?

QVB
22-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Korean angle - sue is back today . 22yr cc cups beautiful & tall . Everyone 'a favo

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Korean angle - sue is back today . 22yr cc cups beautiful & tall . Everyone 'a favo

Sue with her new CC cups, that should be a great sight, Sue is a seriously good looking K-Pop K-Gal with good massage skills and sensual services. Very popular.

She is a KPS !!

Korean Princess Sue that is.

Welcome back

Cheers

evil666
22-05-2014, 01:11 PM
DD, EE cups .... Yum yum