PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Aya a Solid punt!

Oneonone
21-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Service Provider's Name: Aya

Session Day Month & Year: Wednesday 21 May 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Photos. No photos available at present.

Estimated Age: My guess mid to late 20's

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 165 cm / 5'-5" Body Shape: Medium about size 8

Kissing Available: Yes, but not real DFK.

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Pretty

English: Good.

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Roster: Wednesday only

Roster Says:

Aya- Size 7,D cup,170CM,Tall and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body, very young school girl, fluent English, sweet girlfriend experience, Japanese Girl. "Roster says new J-Doll Aya returns @ 533 with her brand of very passionate and friendly service with an ease of company like no other.. Angie has received feedback as saying one of passionate service with a charm and sparkle.. Go see Aya and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Size well more like a size 7 to 8, bust is more like a B cup.

Not too sure about the Young school girl bit but she is mid to late 20 IMHO.

Aya on the taller size for a Japanese lady, she is a bit bigger than most of the girls at 533 but not what one would call large. She is reasonably attractive with nice B cup Natural breasts.

She is neatly shaven down below.

Paid the money for one hour and Aya returned to the room where I was just getting out of the shower.

Do you want me to shower, I have just showered at home she says, no that's fine I reply and so she uses the mouth was as I dry off and she removes her gear and we meet on the bed.

I get her to lie on the bed next to me and start kissing her she responds with a bit of tongue is not a bad kisser but certainly not one of the better ones at 533. It's not really DFK or passionate!

I moved on down to her boobs they are nice B cup with nice size nipples that seemed to like attention, I spent some time there before moving on kissing her body and the inside of her thighs.

She seemed to love this and eventually I stuck my tongue into her hot smooth pussy.

It wasn't long before she was dripping wet and moaning and groaning with delight.

She seemed to come a couple of times before I moved up and lay beside her, we kissed and then she moved on down to give me some bbbj, after wiping my manhood with some wet ones.

She give a good bbbj and then I ask for sex so its on with the dome and she applies a little lube and lowers herself on to me in cowgirl.

She has a nice feeling pussy fairly tight and she is happy to ride me and work quite hard in cowgirl stopping every now and then for a gentle kiss and allowing me to suck on her breasts and nipples.

After a while she turns around and continues in reverse cowgirl where she gives me quite a pounding, eventually she stops turns around and says doggy.

She hops off and I enter her in doggy for the run home.

She cleans me up looks at the clock yes time is up so its off to the shower.

Aya is a good punt she speaks good English and tries to ensure the client has a good time, she does all the things I like such as Kissing, Daty, BBBJ etc.

She did stop me slipping a finger in her but that was about the only restriction.

For me she is a good punt but not a real GFE perhaps more because I did not have that real connection that makes the difference between a good punt and a great punt.

Well worth a visit and I would see her again but not ahead of one of my favorites, there are just so many great girls at 533 at present.

As always YOMV.

Aya works Wednesday.

Milf_Man
22-05-2014, 02:52 PM
170cm is indeed quite tall for a Jap chick.

Oneonone
28-05-2014, 11:33 PM
For quite some time Ada was in my opinion the best punt at 533.

For some reason she stoped giving me the service that I was accustomed to and started treating me like any customer.

I Don't know why she changed, its a shame, so now I don't see her.

Did I do something wrong?

icecream
28-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Wtf you talking about?.. This is Aya thread..

Oneonone
28-05-2014, 11:38 PM

Sorry mate my mistake got Ada and Aya mixed up.

29-05-2014, 12:10 AM

To do this can easyly bump up the thread for this shop!

Oneonone
30-05-2014, 01:39 PM
To do this can easyly bump up the thread for this shop!

Your quite right but there is an easier way if I wanted to promote threads for a shop just bait someone like you and you do it all!

30-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Your quite right but there is an easier way if I wanted to promote threads for a shop just bait someone like you and you do it all!

It is not worth for my bait as you are a discounted little fish, mate!

Oneonone
30-05-2014, 02:25 PM
It is not worth for my bait as you are a discounted little fish, mate!

Told you it works that's one

30-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Told you it works that's one

Yeah, you are the most experienced one to do this for 533 only, Promotion Master of 533!

Oneonone
30-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Yeah, you are the most experienced one to do this for 533 only, Promotin Master of 533!

That's two and I haven't even had to rebate the hook!

harmony
30-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Even the wise Oneonone has the same lesson to learn

Quoted from another from recent days:

"IF SHE IS CHARGING YOU MONEY TO BE WITH HER, YOU ARE JUST A CUSTOMER"

Oneonone
30-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Even the wise Oneonone has the same lesson to learn

Quoted from another from recent days:

"IF SHE IS CHARGING YOU MONEY TO BE WITH HER, YOU ARE JUST A CUSTOMER"

That's one lesson I learnt a long time ago bro yes YOU ARE ALWAYS JUST A CUSTOMER!

harmony
30-05-2014, 04:37 PM
I learnt a lot from you Oneonone, and from this thread today I learned:

You are only a king for a day with a WL, never a lifetime

Oneonone
30-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I learnt a lot from you Oneonone, and from this thread today I learned:

You are only a king for a day with a WL, never a lifetime

I am please for you bro as it cost me a lot of money and heart break to learn that lesson!

harmony
30-05-2014, 04:52 PM
You always was a good friend with our discussions, never judgemental like so many
And always an intelligent and well mannered perspective

The student teaches the master occasionally

Willoughby533
04-06-2014, 10:59 AM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

New 533 starlet and J-Doll Aya.. Sweet GFE and passionate charm..

Aya- Size 7,D cup,170CM,Tall and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body,very young school girl,fluent english,sweet girlfriend experience, Japanese Girl. "Roster says new J-Doll Aya returns @ 533 with her brand of very passionate and friendly service with an ease of company like no other.. Angie has received feedback as saying one of passionate service with a charm and sparkle.. Go see Aya and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart: