PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Snow-white May - new Chongqing girl, stunning body and look

Fkdoll2398
22-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Girl's Name : May

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour ($80/30min during promotion)

Size/shape : Curvy body, big tits (35in - D cup natural) and medium bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 26in) , size 6, 163 cm tall, extremely white (snow-white) skin. Medium wavy hair. Angel face, devil's body

Roster: Wednesday

Ethnicity : Chinese (speaks Cantonese and Mandarin, fluent English)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

Got a message from the receptionist, Jason, that they have a new girl, May, started working today. He found May very pretty, curvy and with the snow-white smooth skin that I like. I immediately confirmed booking with Jason for late afternoon.

The traffic today at Parramatta Rd, was extremely bad, due to many car accidents in the major roads. I got there late, but Jason kindly kept May for me. I felt very grateful.

May came to say hello and I was immediately attracted by her very pretty face and snow-white skin. She wore a long silky white gown with her big boobs clearly visible. She has slim waist and long legs.

May spoke fluent English, but she also spoke Cantonese and Mandarin with me. She is an interesting girl. She is really friendly and caring. She told me she is from Chongqing, a city famous for producing very pretty Chinese girls with snow-white skin. This city is very humid and misty for half a year. The high humidity is very good to the girls' skin.

She gave me standard services only, CBJ and cat-bath. Very professionally done though. She made my dick very strong. As soon as I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she screamed as she felt my dick too big for her pussy. My dick of course felt very comfortable inside. As I rode her hard and fast, she moaned loudly and sounded very sexy too. It seemed that she came while I was fucking her. I felt her pussy spasms and her body shivered a few times.

After another 5 min., she wanted to get on top of me as she wanted to ride and fuck me. She was a very horny girl today. She rode me for over 10 min. I could feel that she came again in this position. She really put in a lot of energy in this position. I enjoyed this position as my hands were enjoying her firm boobs during the whole 10 min. Really awesome feeling.

I then changed to doggy to enjoy her snow-white skin rear view. In the doggy position, my dick got inside further into her pussy and made me feel even tighter. I could not control myself for much longer and shot my whole load of sperms inside her wet pussy.

This is one of my best fucking experience, especially with a pretty young girl with very white and smooth skin and a very tight pussy.