PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Dodo Doll - fresh arrival PRC girl, excellent body condition.

MandenMan
22-05-2014, 06:34 PM
This shop's manager, Dennis, always did a good job in recommending new girls to loyal customers. Yesterday morning, I got his sms telling me that he had a nice Chinese girl who just arrived and started work in his shop for the first day. I replied him immediately that I would come in the afternoon. Below was my quick review on this girl, Dodo.

Dodo

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $85/30 min, $150/hr. For a young pretty Chinese girl, who just arrived Sydney and has not worked in the sex industry for a long time. Extremely good value for money.

LOOK: Dodo is in her early 20's. Face looks very young and cute. Above average looking PRC-girl. She wore a bikini which exposed her curvy body. Really appealing from her rear view. She is very friendly. She likes to chat. Very warm girl friend feelings.

BODY: about 162 cm tall with slim sexy legs. Her skin is white. Her tits are a bit small (est. 33in B cup), natural. Waist is small and bums are medium.

BED REVIEW:

Inside the room, Dodo took off her tops and revealed her nice small boobs. I licked her boobs for a few minutes, while at the same time, touching her back and squeezing her round full bums. She then asked me to lie down on the bed to let her do body massage and cat-bath. I enjoyed her professional service. Later, she gave me CBJ (a deep throat). She varied her speeds in sucking and also in depth. Her CBJ was first class and done with her heart.

She started with CG, a good rider. She used different speeds while she was riding. I really felt comfortable.

I then got into mish position and pounded her pussy strongly. She yelled loudly as her tight pussy not used to hard pounding for quite some time. Her reactions were the strongest that I ever had from a working girl. She said she enjoyed the sex with me and told me that she came twice. I felt her pussy spasms and body shivered twice too. she squeezed my body and arms very tightly when she came.

I changed to doggy to continue fucking her and to enjoy her rear view. I came very strongly after about 5 min.

We then had a quick chat and learnt that she just arrived Sydney and yesterday was her first day working in Sydney. She worked for a short time while overseas but then stopped for quite a long while. Today was her first day of strong sex for a long time. She was quite excited but was also very exhausted as well. She enjoyed the sex with me though.

Very worth another round with this beauty. Will watch out when she next work (presumably , Saturday or Sunday??)

silverfox1985
29-06-2014, 05:30 PM
I tried DoDo too and she even gave me a CIM, wtf, such a legend!!