23-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : Bamboo Massage

Date of Visit : May 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $60/60 + tips ($50 for nude HJ)

Size/shape : Slim with nice body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (I think)

Services Provided : Massage, HR

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Had been reading about Bamboo for awhile, so thought I would give it a go when I was next in the city. The location of the massage parlour is very convenient (and quite discrete) as you could be visiting any of the other businesses there. Entered to find a nice set up which looked modern and clean.

Jenny was sent in and I happily accepted her and paid her $60 for the hour. Jenny stayed in the room whilst I got undressed and hopped onto the table. The first part of the massage was good and would pass as a legitimate massage at many places. I was feeling very relaxed. On the instruction to turn over I accepted the naked HJ offer for $50. Jenny undressed and showed off a nice body. The RNT was great. Jenny had a good technique with lots of swirling of her hands around the head of my cock, and she knew how to tease as she would change her tempo and then hold off as she tried to make me last longer.

During the massage Jenny kissed me and used lots of tongue whilst still expertly massaging my cock.

I exploded and Jenny cleaned me up with hot towels.

It was my first visit to Bamboo, but will definitely not be my last. Overall a great session.

GT

ouch
23-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Had an early finish for a today. Popped down to see who was working. And the lovely Jenny was free.she is Taiwanese 23-25 at a guess she has an oddly beautiful face. Especially beautiful when she smiles.she has a smoking hot body slim and shapely her boobs be pushing b cups nice round ass. Very neatly trimmed down stairs. She remembers me straight away which was nice.. Big hug soft kiss and grab ass from captain octopus . Face down on table she is one of the top 3 masseuse in shop . She is very strong and thorough and knows how to locate and unknot tight spots. Ny hands seldom wondered far from her ass. She doesn't mind a gentle touch downstairs but no probing fingers gents.she is playful to doesn't mind tickling the gems. Turn over time . Clothes off my memory must be slipping.. her body is definitely on a par with Mena at sl but her legs not as long or flexible. .but she is a lot more like a long lost Gf than you being just another customer. Though ymmv I got plenty of kissses body slide of sorts nips sucked by her . She held the head of my old fella and gave me a cockslide that put the horny rating through the roof. And finished me off with varied hand speeds and pressure. One hand on the jewels one on old boy. The finish was so intense I got cramps in my glutes and hanmies and pretty much undid all the good work she did massaging lower part of my body.. see her again. Fuck me yes. Will work even faster on Mondays and make time she is an absolute Gem.

x11
24-06-2014, 10:02 AM
She sounds great..... If only I can tear myself away from Eva.

ouch
24-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Massage and p2 very ssimilar Jenny trimmed and smaller bum. And for me a littlmore relaxed than Evathat might just be a personal thing not completely comfy with me. That happens. And regardless of that Eva service look and personality sinice have seen her severa times.
Jenny is a must see she Ricks all my boxesalso me Nancy .I think her name was on way out and she is a real gglamour too. So many sexy girls and me not deep enoughpockets otherwise 2x a day punting.

x11
24-06-2014, 01:02 PM
jenny does have a smashing body. .. However I think eva has a prettier face. That's why I picked her over Jenny the first time

ouch
24-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Jenny is beautiful but not in a classical sense like Eva. Each to their own eh!

Cracker38
25-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Has anyone tried some of the thai girls working at this place. I've caught a glimpse of two cuties, one on tuesday, didn't catch her name and the other was on a thursday or a friday. Pretty sure her name was Pinky. I've been meaning to get back her and give them a try. Wondering if anyone has seen them and if they are worth a punt. Thai girls are usually super sexy and more often then not will offer extras.

ouch
25-06-2014, 07:32 PM
I've tried Hannah Katey and Angela I''ve met pinky the other day I'd try her or Gina if u like busty but Gina Malay I think. The girls I have seen are lovely but in hot nothing compared to Pinky Gina and Nancy in looks

Cracker38
25-06-2014, 07:55 PM
I haven't seen Nancy there

ouch
26-06-2014, 02:27 PM
I met her Monday as leaving after seeing Jenny. Great smile and body

khuntong
26-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Met Jenny yesterday (couldn't resist my lil bro's need... I'm the worst at this).. Booked for 30 minutes since I'm broke.. I'll try to post the AR by the end of this week..

simon123
26-08-2014, 11:22 PM
oh is she as good as everyone says

khuntong
27-08-2014, 08:01 AM
oh is she as good as everyone says

She's really good... Young, pretty, friendly, good attitude, strong massage.. I only booked her for 30 mins, and was lucky to be able to feel her nice and firm hands hitting the right spots on my body.. I kinda regret that I didn't have 1 hour session in the end.. She's not as beautiful as Kim, but overall her skills are better..

simon123
27-08-2014, 10:54 AM
thanks! who is kim?

khuntong
27-08-2014, 12:48 PM
It's better if you check the roster and click the reviews link bro, where you can find out who Kim is.. Hahaha..

ouch
27-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Jenny quite lovely eh bro khuntong Gina too . Nancy hot also

khuntong
27-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Jenny quite lovely eh bro khuntong Gina too . Nancy hot also

Haven't got a chance to try Gina and Nancy yet bro ouch... Gotta have to take it slow.. Summer is a very nice lady, and very helpful with the booking as well as the rostered girls... She's one of the reason why I decide to become regular at Bamboo Massage.. Hahaha..

As for Jenny, I know this sounds very weird, but she looked really pretty with her shirt on and her hair let down... Seeing her naked is so nice, but I'd prefer her hair being let free (I have a thing for long-haired woman)... But her service is undoubtedly on top of the standards....

ouch
27-08-2014, 07:40 PM
A girl Eva that used to work Mondays was same hair down drop dead stunning. I am big fan of Jenny as you probably know haven't seen her for a while but she is luurvely

khuntong
27-08-2014, 08:37 PM
A girl Eva that used to work Mondays was same hair down drop dead stunning. I am big fan of Jenny as you probably know haven't seen her for a while but she is luurvely

Hahaha.. Of course I do bro.. Your AR is the main reason why my little brother couldn't contain himself.. Some girls (or should I say all the girls) are better off with long hair IMHO...