PDA

View Full Version : General talk Toowoomba...

Lovearubntug
26-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for ML in Toowoomba.?

Cheers..

RottenLittlePunt
26-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Only girl I have heard of in Toowoomba is a WL named Yuri. Not sure if she does massage but all the reviews I read are good.

Bubbaloo
27-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Only girl I have heard of in Toowoomba is a WL named Yuri. Not sure if she does massage but all the reviews I read are good.

This the one?

RottenLittlePunt
27-05-2014, 09:57 AM
This the one?

Not sure. I haven't seen Yuri or her ad, just read a few reviews about her.

Lovearubntug
28-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Thanks boys..

Gave her a call. She was giving one word answers. sounded like she might of had one hand on the phone and the other on something else.
Then she says she's busy so I just hang up.

A few minutes later I get a txt message telling me how wrong I am for hanging up and "something about me not right" blah blah blah..

followed up with other messages saying I sound like I am a gay, need injection to keep it up, I am the bottom feeding worm etc etc..

But..

I was then very curious so I used my work phone to make a booking. Rocked around to see her and let me tell you she is closer to 80 than 18 as stated in her ad.
So did the walk..

What an interesting day..

Bubbaloo
28-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Thanks boys..

Gave her a call. She was giving one word answers. sounded like she might of had one hand on the phone and the other on something else.
Then she says she's busy so I just hang up.

A few minutes later I get a txt message telling me how wrong I am for hanging up and "something about me not right" blah blah blah..

followed up with other messages saying I sound like I am a gay, need injection to keep it up, I am the bottom feeding worm etc etc..

But..

I was then very curious so I used my work phone to make a booking. Rocked around to see her and let me tell you she is closer to 80 than 18 as stated in her ad.
So did the walk..

What an interesting day..

Hell! I feel sorry I found that ad! Oh we'll, ya live and learn.

Nixon
28-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Similar experience to above.
Gave her a call, and she assumed I was Indian lol. And told me not to bother her. Gave me a long text afterwards telling me how Indians are always causing troubles etc. Didn't bother replying her after. It's funny though she seems to be getting great review on punter planet

RottenLittlePunt
28-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Yeah I have only seen good reviews on PP for her (same number as ad above). "Closer to 80" seems like a bit of an exaggeration, some have guessed at 21-25 and one posted he thought 30-35. But all agreed she had a tight, petite body.

Lovearubntug
29-05-2014, 08:54 AM
So 80 might of been a bit harsh.. But certainly closer to 40 than 18.. Not even close to 21-25.

Tite body yes, from what I could see.

She also gave me the thing about Indian and black dudes..

Maybe she gives great service if you can get past the attitude.

Jerry10
30-05-2014, 01:09 AM
She also gave me the thing about Indian and black dudes..

Sounds like wang