PDA

View Full Version : Exquisate massage - warning!!

tuan_87
27-05-2014, 03:17 AM
Hey guys i visited this place recently prob bout a couple of weeks ago, haven't been to this place in a year since the last time i went here had a predy bad experience, however the first couple of times i went there i had an amazing time but unfortunately those girls that i had are long gone...

So popped in the afternoon without a booking to try my luck hoping to get a gem, came in and a massage girl approached me, predy decent looking chinese girl, deff not a stunner but ok, she took me in the room and asked how long i wanted? i said half an hour and gave her 40 dollars, i took off all my clothes off and lied down, a few minutes later i got a knock on the door and it was a different women then the one whom i just met, was easily a 60+ year old fat asian women with heavy make up and a skimpy dress, i felt really honestly really disgusted.. and wanted to leave but i was already there and already paid so i gritted my teeth and just went thru with it, asked for a medium massage which was predy shitt to be honest and i kept smelling a bad fish smell, dunno where it came from maybe from the carpets but it was very off putting, i didnt even bother asking her name or anything, just disappointed and wanted to leave asap, she told me to flip over and asked if i wanted to massage that, pointing at my penis and i simply declined saying i was too tired from work and didn't feel the energy for it. she was ok with it and i got up got dressed and left.. deff wont come back for a while

Bubbaloo
27-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Hey guys i visited this place recently prob bout a couple of weeks ago, haven't been to this place in a year since the last time i went here had a predy bad experience, however the first couple of times i went there i had an amazing time but unfortunately those girls that i had are long gone...

Appreciate the heads up (or down).

BrainSex
27-05-2014, 08:40 AM
sadly i think i still would have taken the hj.

tuan_87
27-05-2014, 11:12 AM
no worries guys! this place has deff gone downhill, and yeh she wanted 40 bux for it, to be honest if she told me she would give it to me for 20 i'd prob still decline, i do admit tho she was a friendly women and didnt short time me, she actually went over by 10 mins lol

gitl
27-05-2014, 11:53 AM
I think the last girl I went to there was good - massage was actually pretty decent and ... great work ethic. Unfortunately she left, and I'm not thrilled with anyone there. Haven't been there for months now.

tuan_87
27-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Yeh I know mate watta shame aye, had some amazing times here back in the day!! There was a filipino girl that use to work here who was an absolute gem, great massage, great attitude great body and amazing extra but she's long gone!! Called up a few times and was told she left!

bigbob
27-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Haven,t been there for more than a year gone down was good once

Emporio
28-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Yea used to be my regular hangout as I only live across the rd...anyone know if Mia is still there?

icanfly
29-05-2014, 01:29 PM
There was a filipino girl that use to work here who was an absolute gem, great massage, great attitude great body and amazing extra but she's long gone!! Called up a few times and was told she left!

I think I know the one too. Was chatting to her while I was waiting for my regular at EM. Did she have massive norks and fairly young and short? Shame I never got to try her

tuan_87
29-05-2014, 01:41 PM
no she had predy small breast but a really nice tight petite body, was short, very tanned skin, great girl that spoke perfect english, i think she was raised here...always had a good conversation with her unlike ml who know fk all english...but yeah she lived in the northside, was an absolute "GEM" her quality of massage alone was worth the admission price, she was hands down out off all my years in punting one of my top 3!