PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bumping into someone you know in a shop

zucon
27-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Well, wanted to share this as its pretty awkward, last week i took a early lunch break and headed for 45 George St, while i was heading towards the entrance, saw this guy from my office right at the door. We don't work in the same team and normally its just a hi hello between us.

just that he turned and saw me approaching and we both were like drop dead embarrassed. He went into first and was in another waiting room.

I felt awkward but went ahead with my session. The next day i saw him in office and it was quite awkward.

Has this happened to anyone? Well i don't want to discuss about it with him as we are on the same floor and that will be awkward

wilisno
27-05-2014, 08:35 PM
If both of you were doing the same thing, there's nothing to be embarrassed about ! :miao:

mak695
27-05-2014, 08:55 PM
I've had it happen to me once except we met right at the door so there was no running away or making excuses. Ending up just going in together and then we had a lineup and surprisingly was actually treated a bit better than normal. Got to know the guy a bit better and shared stories of who was good and what places were good and so on. At work it wasn't too bad just be careful whos around when your talking about it, because it gets real awkward when everyone you work with finds out.

WaterTower
27-05-2014, 08:56 PM
1 for wilisno.
Who cares mate.
Say hi to him.

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2014, 09:56 AM
I can see a growing friendship based on punting buddy and perhaps a beer afterwards !!

Look ! If one of you are the boss of the other person, then perhaps in a more delicate situation or if one of you are married and the other is single , if both married or both single then there is nothing to be ashamed of, sex is a basic human need ! Having said that, if I ever run into my boss or one of my staff at the front door of a brothel, I'll be dead !!

May be that's why so many men are using RnT shops instead, surely a massage is like going to the doctors right ?

May be the other bloke is also a member in the forum, may be he can make the first move by PM .......haha

Cheers

Milf_Man
28-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I think once you hit a certain age, then this sort of thing just makes you go: "fuck it, who cares".

But i'm not at that age yet, so if it were to happen to me, i'd be mighty embarrassed.

waynekerr
28-05-2014, 06:09 PM
A mamasan once told me about a punter who bumped into his son-in-law at the shop - apparently there
was a lot of fireworks. Ouch!

On another note, years ago (pre-internet) two of my colleagues and myself were known to each other as
punters and we would give each other tips (like Syd99). The other two sometimes shared a booking, tag
teaming the girl.

We are still very good mates today.

Yes Milf-Man, I must be old as I don't give a rat's arse who sees me, I just walk straight up to the front
entrance, head high.

WayneK.

uglyphil
28-05-2014, 07:15 PM
I think once you hit a certain age, then this sort of thing just makes you go: "fuck it, who cares".

But i'm not at that age yet, so if it were to happen to me, i'd be mighty embarrassed.

I must admit, I am always surprised when I read an AR which complains about a shop not having a back entrance, for "privacy". Be proud boys!

Mind you, I do not live in Sydney, so it would be a very rare occurrence for anyone I know to see me going into an establishment, let alone running into someone I know in there.