PDA

View Full Version : General talk QVB?Snow Lotus?Sliver Fox???

wazel10
28-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi all, i hv read a few AR on this forum..but nothing much about massage shops (those i found are a bit old...sorry..).
Just wondering which of those three shops would you people recommand and best value for money?
Thanks, newbie here...

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi all, i hv read a few AR on this forum..but nothing much about massage shops (those i found are a bit old...sorry..).
Just wondering which of those three shops would you people recommand and best value for money?
Thanks, newbie here...

What are you after ??

Types of girls and services ??

wazel10
28-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Would prefer busty girl, age doesnt reali matter but of coz not granny type..lol
those three all provide B2b with happy ending right??

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Would prefer busty girl, age doesnt reali matter but of coz not granny type..lol
those three all provide B2b with happy ending right??

There are lots of choices, busty girl and B2b with HE, you better off going to Silver Fox, that's the only shop with shower facilities out of the three you mentioned.

They have Lilian D cups and Haina 38 C cups today, but I don't know either of them, if you can wait, Vicky the Thai girl or Amy the Korean girl are proven good choices.

Over at Snow Lotus, best looking girl is Yoyo in the 2/741 shop but over at 248 Kent you can see Mena !! she is the ultimate MLs ticking most of the boxes, very nice B Cups if you are OK with that. Mena is the measuring sticks in the industry for young MLs.

And finally at QVB you can see Susan today, she is busty, she is sexy and she has the best hands!!

Good luck

Cheers

ps. there is a good little shop at Stanmore too if that's not too far for you.............haha:smile:

brucele3187
02-06-2014, 12:16 AM
There are lots of choices, busty girl and B2b with HE, you better off going to Silver Fox, that's the only shop with shower facilities out of the three you mentioned.

They have Lilian D cups and Haina 38 C cups today, but I don't know either of them, if you can wait, Vicky the Thai girl or Amy the Korean girl are proven good choices.

Over at Snow Lotus, best looking girl is Yoyo in the 2/741 shop but over at 248 Kent you can see Mena !! she is the ultimate MLs ticking most of the boxes, very nice B Cups if you are OK with that. Mena is the measuring sticks in the industry for young MLs.

And finally at QVB you can see Susan today, she is busty, she is sexy and she has the best hands!!

Good luck

Cheers

ps. there is a good little shop at Stanmore too if that's not too far for you.............haha:smile:

Whats the costs at Stanmore? Had a browse at their site and saw in the slide/photo price is $80 p/h for massage only.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Whats the costs at Stanmore? Had a browse at their site and saw in the slide/photo price is $80 p/h for massage only.

Hi there Bruce ,

That site is so out dated, their massage only fees are $35, $45, $55, standard tipping is $20 and $50

Cheers

jj12345
04-06-2014, 12:29 PM
How does snow lotus cost? Would love to see mena.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2014, 01:13 PM
How does snow lotus cost? Would love to see mena.

$35/$50/$60

tips are $20 and $50

Wait too long = regret, regret, regret

Cheers

:smile:

QVB
04-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Hi . Bro. Come today ? Susan is here .

QVB
04-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Come to 1b /139 York st qvb . There have Mimi .20(EE cups ) & Susan (DD cups ) . Will make u satisfy!

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
04-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Mimi in Crows Nest will 'make you satisfy' too!