PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Dodo - New pretty girl from PRC really easy to come and strong reactions

Biggerbanana
29-05-2014, 12:33 AM
I have not been to this shop for quite some time. After reading some recent ARs on a new girl in the shop, Dodo, I was very interested in her. Why? Because it was reported that she has very tight pussy. All guys like tight pussies, but it is not easy to find girls who have been working in the industry for some time with a tight pussy.

Today, I found Dodo would be working per the shop roster. I called and booked her with the manager, Dennis. I went to shop in the afternoon and had to wait for her for about ten minutes. Dennis apologized that she is very popular because most customers like to try new girls.

When Dodo came out to say hello, I found her look very pretty and gentle. She spoke to me in Mandarin. Her English is minimal. Dodo is not a big girl, but her slim waist makes her body shape look quite curvy. After taking off her bra, I found her boobs bigger and rounder than I first thought.

Dodo provided CBJ and standard services only. I did not mind much as I came here for her tight pussy, which I quickly found out to be too tight for my big banana. She yelled throughout the whole session with sounds of joy. She kept coming as her pussy spasmed each time when she came. I did not count but she must have come more than 3 times. I like her way of pushing up her pussy to enable me to fuck deeper and rubbing her pelvis more tightly. She told me that she had never had such good strong sex from a guy. She loves me but also hates me. Her legs felt very sored after her last coming and begged me not to make her come any more. I told her I would try to slow down and not to put too much force in my pounding. I told her in the end it would be her mind and pussy to decide whether she wanted to come any more or not. She said she would die.

I tried her in all positions. In the end,I came strongly inside her pussy in the doggy position.

She told me she is from Hangzhou, China (but was mistaken that she is a Sichuan girl as she spoke Sichuan dialect with other Sichuan girls). Hangzhou is also a city in China famous for producing pretty girls.

Today's session with Dodo was excellent as I did not make a girl come so many times for quite some time. Today I felt very happy to be able to do that again.

Shamy
29-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Great review