PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia - RnT - Fortitude Valley

Snork80
02-01-2013, 03:15 PM
I saw Sylvia today, who advertises in the CM under ER
BRITISH hot sexy touch ... Don't know much of the ad I can quote.

TL;DR version - was OK, $100 for half hour, no 'massage' to speak of, good CBJ (extra 50), personable lady, likes a chat, nice body, boobs are bolt on's, positions to not allow much touching.

Contact with Sylvia was easy, currently working from a well known complex around the corner from the Valley train station. (3rd ML I've seen working from there). Cost was $100 for a half hour, plus oral for $50, or FS for $200 (total I think - not on top of). Sylvia is in a studio apartment and she has replaced the light with a red globe. Makes for a dim atmospheric room. Also makes it hard to get a good look at Sylvia, so hard to judge her age, I would WAG late 20's, early 30's.

Shower on offer, and lay down on the bed. Sylvia strips off in front of the mirror. She has a great body, good sized boobs, but they are obvious implants, whether that bothers you or not. Received a back 'tickle', certainly wasn't a massage, and a light boob rub. No oil, powder etc is used. Very quick to the rollover, a quick chest and belly tickle, with Sylvia positioned down near my hips so hard to get much touching going. I sprang for the BJ finish, which all credit to her she is very good at, nice technique. But again all done from down between my legs so no touching by me.

Rounded out the time with a bit more light touches while we chat, before I'm on my way.

So, a pleasant enough experience, without being great. PRO's- Good BJ. Nice body, Easy to get to, and a nice pleasant lady to chat too. CON's - no massage, limited touching access, on the expensive side for the service delivered.

I might go back, because it was nice if a bit expensive for an RNT. I might take her up on a FS session.

BrainSex
02-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.