PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Stanley St massage

tonksy
29-05-2014, 10:33 AM
hey guys just wondering if the massage place on Stanley that is mentioned in the forums is still at 932 Stanley st, I went by yesterday and couldn't see it? Thanks in advance

ecchi.gaijin
29-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Usually has a giant sign saying massage, hair cuts and waxing on the right hand side a few blocks before the Gabba.

tonksy
29-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Usually has a giant sign saying massage, hair cuts and waxing on the right hand side a few blocks before the Gabba.
is that the one in the old queenslander?

ecchi.gaijin
29-05-2014, 11:06 AM
No it's a grey building opposite a bus stop on the corner of Stanley St East and Kingfisher Lane. The interior is setup like an old architect or designer used to live there (angled desk). Look it up on Google street view and you will see the sign I mention but showing Avtel Electrical Contractors (due to the age of streetview). The building still looks exactly the same except the courtyard garden is overgrown now.

tonksy
29-05-2014, 11:12 AM
No it's a grey building opposite a bus stop on the corner of Stanley St East and Kingfisher Lane. The interior is setup like an old architect or designer used to live there (angled desk). Look it up on Google street view and you will see the sign I mention but showing Avtel Electrical Contractors (due to the age of streetview). The building still looks exactly the same except the courtyard garden is overgrown now.

thanks mate :)