PDA

View Full Version : General talk New receptionist at milsons point,ready to service u now

crystal chen
29-05-2014, 03:20 PM
hi~~guys

Im new receptionist Ivy 18yo:miao:hope can service u soon cheers:love::love:

If u have any question or any girl information just chat with me or call me 0416 239 388

we have the lovely.sweet.hot cutie.naughty top service girls

more information have look our website

http://www.crystalmassage.com.au/

We'er at 37 glen st milsons point

Hope see u soon:love::miao:~~~

wilisno
29-05-2014, 03:21 PM
hi~~guys

Im new receptionist Ivy 18yo:miao:hope can service u soon cheers:love::love:

If u have any question or any girl information just chat with me or call me 0416 239 388

we have the lovely.sweet.hot cutie.naughty top service girls

more information have look our website

http://www.crystalmassage.com.au/

We'er at 37 glen st milsons point

Hope see u soon:love::miao:~~~
Service from the receptionist ? Good looking ? ;) ;) ;)

18yo is a good selling point already !!!

crystal chen
29-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I think good looking and cutie,my jobs is helping for two lovely girls make a booking

I know 18yo is good selling point,but i'm not selling my age,i hope i can help them do a good job cheers~~~

Thx~~wilisno:miao:

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Hi Ivy,

I like mamasans and receptionist, very much ................haha !!!!

Are you busty ?? what is your Cup size ??

x11
29-05-2014, 09:17 PM
hi ivy.

I'm not sure if you meant it, but you seem to indicate you also massage. .. In addition to being the receptionist. I think it would be a good idea to clarify before people get too excited

bangers
30-05-2014, 10:14 AM
hi ivy.

I'm not sure if you meant it, but you seem to indicate you also massage. .. In addition to being the receptionist. I think it would be a good idea to clarify before people get too excited

good point bro.
if you are only a receptionist and not providing any other services, why mention that you are 18?

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Michelle from Stanmore was hired as a receptionist by Coco. Then she filled in to pick up a few odd jobs here and there when all the other girls are busy.

She was so fucking hot and after a few reviews from all comers, she ended up working !

Then Mimi took Michelle under her wing, gave some training so Michelle followed Mimi to Newtown for the short sting as well as the famous tour of Tokyo !

Too bad she had now disappeared from the scene. She is one hot babe ! One of the few mls I invited to join me in the shower.........haha

I like to try another receptionist !!

Shamy
30-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Yes it important, don't want to get our hopes up. If u are not offering any service

crystal chen
30-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Hi~bro

I think you just want to chat with me right:grimace:hehe

I'm a receptionist but some time will busy,if have free time i will chat with u ^^

Anyway my age is young,still need learn more thing~:prettiness:

We have hot, sexy, naughty, pro Massage, playful girls everyday 2 different girls sevice

we're care about you're feeling and can give you girlfriend experience :love:

Waiting for your call. Phone: 0416239388, 0426467608 Ivy