PDA

View Full Version : Super beautiful lorra -sweet as apple pie

QVB
30-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Lorra :20 yrs . White Thailand girl . Beautiful body shape whith beautiful looking face . DD cups - best massage attitude !

QVB
30-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Julie 19yrs Taiwanese white skin & pretty face . & fanatic massage .

Shamy
31-05-2014, 03:43 AM
Is lorra working on saturday

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Lorra :20 yrs . White Thailand girl . Beautiful body shape whith beautiful looking face . DD cups - best massage attitude !

Hi Nicole,

You need to be more realistic on your descriptions, not just BS everything, Lorra is a tip top girl, just tell it as it is OK !

She is about mid 20's (I knew her from Silver Fox two years ago, and she ain't 18 back then !) she is a very young girl nevertheless!

She is a petite size 5/6 girl and she has beautiful natural C cups! Which is perfect for her body shape ! She doesn't need a double D !!

And everything else you said like a pretty girl and white skin and good massage and services are true though!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Biethestarr
31-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi Nicole,

You need to be more realistic on your descriptions, not just BS everything, Lorra is a tip top girl, just tell it as it is OK !

She is about mid 20's (I knew her from Silver Fox two years ago, and she ain't 18 back then !) she is a very young girl nevertheless!

She is a petite size 5/6 girl and she has beautiful natural C cups! Which is perfect for her body shape ! She doesn't need a double D !!

And everything else you said like a pretty girl and white skin and good massage and services are true though!

Just my two cents

Cheers

I've seen Lorra at Snow Lotus / 7 Lotus before and agree with brother Ahlungor's description and sentiment.

Honestly, if the description is "too good to be true" (New to industry, 18yo, DD Cup, white skin, top service!) then I'm less likely to give it a go as 99/100 times these unicorns don't exist. Also builds pressure on the girl - the punter could be (mildly) disappointed when his anticipated DDs aren't what they signed up for (yes, I know it's called punting but you know what I mean!).

For the record Lorra has the most gorgeous C Cups with still luscious perkiness as she's still quite young. To hold and cup natural boobs is so much more of a turn-on IMHO hehe

Best of luck to her as she's a great girl.

Peace,

Biethestarr

pantydropa
31-05-2014, 12:43 PM
She's closer to 25.
Although natural yes I found her breasts to be a little saggy for my liking.
In saying that her part 1 is top notch.
Turn off for me is her braces.

brucele3187
01-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi Nicole,

Just my two cents

Cheers

To Nicole, Please be more accurate with your descriptions . I am more of a c cup lover and I believe more are out there prefer a c cup than a d cup. And from a real description you will bring the right punters to you ending happier rather than disapointments from false descriptions.

wilisno
01-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Mamamia ! You guys are funny !

What's the big deal about the difference between a C and a D ? The key point that I think is more important is that Biethestarr said she's got perky C, but pantydropa said they're sagging !

For shop description, firstly, all shops would exaggerate a bit, the shop might not have seen them in the flesh, so it's an estimation, if the push-up bra does a good job, it's hard to tell !

And all shop would exaggerate on the age department, you should know if you're a punter !

brucele3187
02-06-2014, 12:35 AM
I'm a newbie and I have been fooled by false ads. 2 out of my 4 punts was bad. I must not be naïve, I must not be naïve. Must learn from mistakes....So they are my mistakes and not hers???

pantydropa
02-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Mamamia ! You guys are funny !

What's the big deal about the difference between a C and a D ? The key point that I think is more important is that Biethestarr said she's got perky C, but pantydropa said they're sagging !

For shop description, firstly, all shops would exaggerate a bit, the shop might not have seen them in the flesh, so it's an estimation, if the push-up bra does a good job, it's hard to tell !

And all shop would exaggerate on the age department, you should know if you're a punter !

Correction!
I said they're a little too saggy for my liking.
In my review I did mention that it's probably due to the size and weight of her natural breasts.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 01:29 AM
I'm a newbie and I have been fooled by false ads. 2 out of my 4 punts was bad. I must not be naïve, I must not be naïve. Must learn from mistakes....So they are my mistakes and not hers???
No, it's not her mistake ! Haha ! If she does it deliberately, how can it be a mistake ? :miao:

The point is, that's how it works in the industry, you just have to take that into consideration when you choose to see a girl responding to an ad. I can guarantee you all shops would exaggerate a bit !

And my point is, no big deal if it's only one size different !

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 01:33 AM

So what do you really like in your perfect massage girl ?

Nationality
Height
Size
Body shape
Busty size
Massage skills
Back walking
Personality
Smiles
Friendliness
Girl friend effects
English
Teasing skills
HJ skills
Body to body slides
Other services ?

If you answer all of the above, somebody in the forum may be able to help you so you are not naive no more !!

QVB
02-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks Bro: I will double check the girls bra siza . Will provide the correct detail.for all my dear client . If anything make wrong information Nicole is deeply say sorry to all my dear client . Sorry about that ! Cheers