PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Another Great Session With Eva

Drax
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Had a 1hr session with Eva on the Sunday a week before Christmas as I was going on holidays. My booking was for 10am and Eva arrived a few minutes after me dressed as she would if she was going out for an evening dinner. She looked absolutely stunning. I prefer meeting WL’s in street clothes rather than a skimpy bikini, gives your imagination something to do and I find watching them undress far more erotic.

Eva undressed while I showered and after a brief period with playing with the old fella while I played with her breasts she knelt on the floor and started with a BBBJ. We then moved to the bed and continued in a 69 position, she really enjoys DATY. Then it was time for the dom which she slid on and then stood above me on the bed and lowered herself onto my rod, rubbed it on her clitoris a few times before sliding it into her pussy, fantastic. Eva in cowgirl is sensational with her fabulous breasts bouncing up and down. We then changed positions several times over the next half hour, Mish, Side Saddle, Doggy and back to Mish before finishing me off with a BBBJ. This lady is a gem, beautiful face, stunning body and an easy going friendly personality, definitely A GFE experience. I have seen her a few times now and have never been disappointed, each session has been fantastic.

the wizard
03-01-2013, 07:52 AM
I think I need to see Eva one more time, before I do my long awaited double with her and Tiffany.
Can any bro's recommended the Eva/Tiffany tag team ?

River
03-01-2013, 09:23 AM
I think I need to see Eva one more time, before I do my long awaited double with her and Tiffany.

You'll love it.

Littlewonder
03-01-2013, 09:45 AM

If you like doubles you will just love it with Eva and Tiffany

CommanderM
03-02-2013, 08:35 AM
a little birdie told me today that Eva is back from holidays hehehe

and so is Tiffany too - doubles time ? lol

kickass
04-02-2013, 01:01 PM
God help me ... I'm gonna need 2 hours !!!