PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Top very Rare Lina * Colombia 24yo 170cm Top very Rare 7 Cowper st Granville 96823888

7cowper
31-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Lina * Colombia 24yo 170cm Top very Rare 7 Cowper st Granville 96823888

******* Top very Rare
Lina * Colombia 24years 170cm Natral Cupbody, DD cup, beautiful face, attending Sydney's famous universities short-term guest。Beautiful & smart can speak Spanish.Persia.Nihingo( Japanese).English.Portuguese .Italian.friendly lovely new new new & not many Colombia girl in Sydney too,is very Rare.definately a must try....try Click! ! ! 7 Cowper st Granville 96823888

Oneonone
31-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Lina * Colombia 24yo 170cm Top very Rare 7 Cowper st Granville 96823888

******* Top very Rare
Lina * Colombia 24years 170cm Natral Cupbody, DD cup, beautiful face, attending Sydney's famous universities short-term guest。Beautiful & smart can speak Spanish.Persia.Nihingo( Japanese).English.Portuguese .Italian.friendly lovely new new new & not many Colombia girl in Sydney too,is very Rare.definately a must try....try Click! ! ! 7 Cowper st Granville 96823888

She sound great bro but what I need to know before I will make a booking is if she is GFE, does she kiss, does she do dfk, does she do natural French, does she like daty. I will ask a girl I have not met before these same questions if the answer is yes I will probably see her if it is no I will move on.

My suggestion is that if you want to get more customers this is the sort of thing most punter want to know along with her size, her bust size, nationality, and age. Personally I don't care about bust size nationality and age is not important for me service is the most important thing and to have a connection with the lady.