PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Anyone seen Rihana

paragon2312
31-05-2014, 03:49 PM
So this ad on the biggest liar in the worls Locanto,
http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_261787889/Rihanna-Horny-Student-Nude-Massage-More-to-Come-Bj.html

Actually seems fairly legit, granted it is Locanto so there are gonna be more misses than hits but this one has advertised quite a bit using the same or similar photos.

So was wondering if anyone taken a shot with her yet?

I may try anyway once my pay comes in but I was curioua if anyone has reviewed her yet.

icanfly
31-05-2014, 05:49 PM
So this ad on the biggest liar in the worls Locanto,
http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_261787889/Rihanna-Horny-Student-Nude-Massage-More-to-Come-Bj.html

Actually seems fairly legit, granted it is Locanto so there are gonna be more misses than hits but this one has advertised quite a bit using the same or similar photos.

So was wondering if anyone taken a shot with her yet?

I may try anyway once my pay comes in but I was curioua if anyone has reviewed her yet.

I'd be curious too thx

qldgold
31-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Definitely let us know how you go
she looks familiar, but I cant think of the other names she has used

Kenji2
31-05-2014, 09:55 PM
I contacted her this week. Was very quick on the text response but didn't get a chance to see her. Think she said works at toowong or cbd

icanfly
01-06-2014, 01:30 PM
I just text her ask what suburb etc. I got back pretty quickly a templated response. And kangaroo St southern cross apartments. Don't think I'll make the booking isn't all the ones in that place part of the ring and usually fake pics?
And given the quick professional templated response it's probably from a common number. What do you guys think?

popeye96
01-06-2014, 03:41 PM
I just text her ask what suburb etc. I got back pretty quickly a templated response. And kangaroo St southern cross apartments. Don't think I'll make the booking isn't all the ones in that place part of the ring and usually fake pics?
And given the quick professional templated response it's probably from a common number. What do you guys think?

I have seen a couple of legit WL's out of the Southern Cross over the years. There is a chance this one might be the same, as that motel is obviously just a WL friendly place. It's also not that difficult to set up a auto responce on your phone. Could still be worth a shot, so long as you are prepared to walk if not legit.

icanfly
01-06-2014, 03:49 PM
I have seen a couple of legit WL's out of the Southern Cross over the years. There is a chance this one might be the same, as that motel is obviously just a WL friendly place. It's also not that difficult to set up a auto responce on your phone. Could still be worth a shot, so long as you are prepared to walk if not legit.

Thx yeah I realise that another punter recommended someone else just as good so going on a good recommendation took that option instead of potentially wasting time