PDA

View Full Version : General talk Attacked by bros on this forum

Oneonone
31-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Can't help but wonder some of the bros on here seem to never do an AR yet the first thing they want to do is have ago at someone who does lots.

In my case it might be because I don't state a girls age or

I do most of their reports for one shop

Then they start accusing me as getting payment for doing a report?

Or I don't do a bad report.

The list goes on!

What do you bros think!

From my point of view I have a favourite shop so I punt there 90% of the time.

I do not get any payment or compensation for writing a report

I have be chastised by the shop for some of my posts but I have told them I post what the girl and shop was like in MHO if you don't like it then say so and I wont post for your shop.

I usually only have good punts at my favourite shop after all they know I will probably post on here so they try and ensure I get a good punt

I like to think that I do my reports for the benefit of the girl and punters not the shop, so if I see a girl and she is not up to standard at my favourite shop the I say so when I am asked, usually the girl doesn't work there again, fortunately a rare occurrence, if this is the case then no point in doing a report.

I do visit other shops, mostly just for a change and to see what else is out there, I find with other shops where I am not known and don't know the girls I don't always get the same service that I receive else where.

The shop I go to the girls all do Kissing, DFK, Daty natural French which I look for.

If I see a girl does not do the above or does CBJ then I don't bother going and trying.

My question is what do you bros think what do you look for?

Yes I am looking at full service shops here and if I can get all that for $ 150 I can't see why I should go to a more expensive shop.

Before you all get excited yes I agree the more expensive shops usually have younger girls and more upmarket rooms etc. For me that is not important service and a connection with the girl is what I look for.

And for you bros that don't go to a regular shop, I find that being know by the receptionist and girls all add to the chances of getting a better punt.

Just my two cent worth

paulgallen
31-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Simple. Just stop posting. And then u see people complaining not no one is posting AR.

Lreid
31-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Simple. Just stop posting. And then u see people complaining not no one is posting AR.

No No No

Don't stop posting AR. I for one enjoy every single one i read even if it is either positive or negative. Don't let a few people bring you down.

Keep up the good work

harmony
31-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Oneonone your writing conveys a lot of information in an evenhanded way
You have reviewed various places, and you outline what constitutes time well spent

Like you, I dont need to make things personal on here, and I dont take things personal now
We are all here to enjoy life

Like life, there are the creators, and the criticisers
Many seniors on here are supportive and start threads that are informative
But the most eyeopening thing to me when I registered was the venom coming from a few senior members, who claim to be very active in the sexual sphere, but are actually the most uptight of all
Their alleged experience, and activity under the sheets, seems to make them uptight, not chilled
My attitude is guys, if you are really getting it on and experienced as you say, your negativity is funny to watch

If you are a senior, most of your contributions should be positive and illuminating
Dont be jaded, dont disagree for the sake of disagreeing, and getting the last word in
Instead try starting new threads with some interesting discussion instead
Otherwise your experience has taught you nothing, and you are teaching nothing
Regardless if you have 1 post or 1 million posts, nothing justifies you putting down other established members

What follows is the advice an experienced AUS99 member (no names of course), gave me after I asked for help on here
(I had started a new thread, earlier this year, on a new topic, and was bullied by some senior members):

"There are people who have nothing better to do then to pick on an easy target and start bullying.
I am usually an easy going nice guy but sometimes you have to stand your ground or even fight back a little.
I got to 1,000 posts ASAP, and all those people who said forum status and post count doesn't mean anything but it always does in a forum situation.
And for those people who try to bully you, no point exchanging pm with them, they will just abuse you more.
You may want to keep a piece of paper handy and write down all those people who have criticized you , some of them may be the same person.
Once again, don't take it too seriously if it really bothers you, take a break and don't log on for a few days"

pantydropa
31-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Once you sift through the spam and ignore idiotic posts by some members there is actually some good info on here.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
31-05-2014, 05:38 PM
The attacks on here are pretty sedate compared to other forums ive been on.

wilisno
31-05-2014, 06:05 PM
No doubt there are trolls on any forums, we just have to deal with them one at a time !

You can't please everybody, so there's no point to try. There's a forum rule to address this problem, if the criticism is a one off post, you can't do much about it. But if he's persistent and malicious, then for sure he will be banned ! Or if you're sure he's a troll, you have to reply to him and flush him out to show his true colours for Admin to take action.

As for new comers, most are welcome and even received welcome post by members, except those that were reincarnated banned members that will be caught eventually.

There is also another category of new comers that will attract criticism or even attacks. it's those who just registered and started posting hundreds of posts in a very short time, replying to every post as though he's the authority to every issue, more annoyingly, repeatedly referring himself to represent the whole punting community on the forum by saying " This community doesn't want this, this community doesn't want that ! ". So he has to learn how to conduct himself on a public forum !

All members on the forum started as a new member from the very first post, if new comers were bullied as claimed, there wouldn't be so many senior members here !

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Haha brother OneonOne,

Welcome to the club !!

Oneonone
31-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Haha brother OneonOne,

Welcome to the club !!

Is that the club where you have got a lot from this forum in your early days and these days don't really need the forum other than to help new punters and return something to those that helped you in your early days?

I have been wondering why I bother sometime but yes I enjoy it when some bro reads a report of mine sees a lady and say thanks bro I found her to be worth a punt!

Maybe that what its all about these days.

Thanks bros for your encouragement and positive feed back.

Gucci2012
01-06-2014, 05:45 AM
Bro 000 you are to 533 what rooter is to Ginza Lol! Keep doing your thing.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Can't help but wonder some of the bros on here seem to never do an AR yet the first thing they want to do is have ago at someone who does lots.

The list goes on!

What do you bros think!

I don't like 533 (Mamassan) and don't go there anymore but I never thought that your reports were biased or "bought"!

Lreid
01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Is that the club where you have got a lot from this forum in your early days and these days don't really need the forum other than to help new punters and return something to those that helped you in your early days?

The appentice has now become the master. To quote Yodas (bit of a Starwars freak) dying words. " Pass on what you have learned":shout:

cisco
01-06-2014, 10:27 AM

The list goes on!

What do you bros think!

From my point of view I have a favourite shop so I punt there 90% of the time.

I do not get any payment or compensation for writing a report

I have be chastised by the shop for some of my posts but I have told them I post what the girl and shop was like in MHO if you don't like it then say so and I wont post for your shop.

I usually only have good punts at my favourite shop after all they know I will probably post on here so they try and ensure I get a good punt

I like to think that I do my reports for the benefit of the girl and punters not the shop, so if I see a girl and she is not up to standard at my favourite shop the I say so when I am asked, usually the girl doesn't work there again, fortunately a rare occurrence, if this is the case then no point in doing a report.

I do visit other shops, mostly just for a change and to see what else is out there, I find with other shops where I am not known and don't know the girls I don't always get the same service that I receive else where.

The shop I go to the girls all do Kissing, DFK, Daty natural French which I look for.

If I see a girl does not do the above or does CBJ then I don't bother going and trying.

My question is what do you bros think what do you look for?

Yes I am looking at full service shops here and if I can get all that for $ 150 I can't see why I should go to a more expensive shop.

Before you all get excited yes I agree the more expensive shops usually have younger girls and more upmarket rooms etc. For me that is not important service and a connection with the girl is what I look for.

And for you bros that don't go to a regular shop, I find that being know by the receptionist and girls all add to the chances of getting a better punt.

Just my two cent worth

So which one is your favourite shop ?

ouch
01-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Bro OOO nothing wrong with what you are doing I am just echoing what previous bros posted. If you enjoy going somewhere and feel inclined to share fanfuckingtastic .if you don't mention age so what
if people are overly concerned about that don't go to 533 end of story .go somewhere else. I don't care bout age nice looking girl great service is what floats my boat age irrelevant . And if u have a dud punt once in a while unless it's particularly bad not really worth mentioning..so keep up the good work.
533 is a treasure trove of pleasure

brucele3187
01-06-2014, 11:43 AM
please continue with your ARs, we newbies love to read them and can make judgements for ourselves. The more ARs the more can be compared.

rcha086
01-06-2014, 02:08 PM
"A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep."

gggi
01-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Don't worry Gucci. On the other hand, we should be mindful that making our habits public in the way that we do can sometimes definitely skew things, especially if workers know you're posting well-read reviews. It's not "corruption" — the workers know full well that good reviews increase their earnings, so sometimes they'll go out of their way to please reviewers, and who can blame them? This can lead to clients and providers getting into a loop of mutual affirmation that outsiders can get suspicious of. I don't think there's any way out except to be sensible and not over the top.

waynekerr
01-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Bro Oneonone,

I think your posts are interesting and informative, you are an asset to this forum.

WayneK.

Wayne
01-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Another aspect of the issue is lack of support for review posts by forum members - I mean, how shops bump up their threads and drown out genuine reviews. The suspicion is that shops do this as a tactic to silence their competition. I reckon that one of the reasons they get away with this is because forum members do not demonstrate enough support to posters who they know are genuine. Or maybe, some of the attacks oneonone is referring to come from shops that are trying to silence their opposition.

harmony
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Agreed Wayne. I used to thank people for their posts, as a mark of respect, nothing more
Im literally new to public forums, and thought supporting others is what you do. Ok, so I was naive
Instead, I was accused of "replying to every post as though Im the authority to every issue"

The bullying started from there
For me the turning point was receiving a physical threat on the general forum by a senior
Thats when I contacted one of the good senior members and learnt they deal with negativity also
I dont need to make things personal, and I dont need to draw attention to anyone in particular
My sense of it was that some seniors no longer have useful information to contribute, but bullly and demean other established members who are simply expressing an opinion
Some people have more money and resources to live their life, and you get the sense they dont value other opinions here

As I said, some guys are "uptight" and do nothing to contribute to the forum. Check out this thread as a good example
It doesnt take long to see the guys who dont add to discussion, but stifle discussion, by disagreeing for the sake of it
Human nature I guess

Wayne
01-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Agreed Wayne, thanks for your support
I used to thank people for their posts, as a mark of respect, and was accused of "replying to every post as though Im the authority to every issue"
The bullying started from there
I had a personal threat directed against me at one time by a senior member on the general forum page, because they wanted to see the back of me. Why ?
As I said, some guys are "uptight" and do nothing to contribute to the forum
I often used to say that people are better at criticising each other instead of supporting other people. Human nature I guess
Needless to say I only post once every few months now

Yeah, one really questions whether it is worth posting a review at all on this forum anymore. I wrote a review today - and I think it is a good one, worth reading - and within an hour it has been drowned out by shops bumping up their threads. Within a day, I estimate, my review will be lost. Admin on this site couldn't give a toss.

Oneonone
01-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Thank you bros for your support.

Lets all try and stay positive and encourage one another to write reports and contribute.

Time to move on and enjoy the good things this forum has to offer.

wilisno
01-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Agreed Wayne, thanks for your support
I used to thank people for their posts, as a mark of respect
Im literally new to public forums, and thought supporting others is what you do
Instead, I was accused of "replying to every post as though Im the authority to every issue"

Since you quoted my words, I am bound to reply to you !

You are in a different category. The fact that you quoted Emperor Dubious is an example that a new comer will be attacked and bullied out of the forum shows that you know very little about what's going on on the forum, yet you commented like you're an expert of everything ! A lot of members can tell you that Emperor Dubious Alias SmilingGirraffe is well worth of the treatment !

And for yourself, think about why you have been banned before and several times on Auxxxreview, adjust your attitude and behaviour instead before sounding like a victim.

harmony
01-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Banned on Auxxxreview, and several times, what are you talking about ?
And quoted "Emperor Dubious"? I have not quoted that person in any way

So this is how discussions go, you stifle discussion and make false claims
We all know already that IP addresses can be tracked by websites, unless it is a mobile ISP
I only visit, read and post on this site
I have checked, and I have not been banned at this other site you mention
So in good faith mate, naming another website I dont use, and saying I was banned there, is pretty low form of discussion
If I have been banned at this site, Auxxxreview, provide a profile name, number of posts, and date of banning at that site
Or apologise to the forum

If you cant be specific, then you have no basis for your insult
Your behaviour against established members, proves the point of the thread

I originally posted to encourage a valued writer, who also described negativity
I commented too to provide insight of my experience on here as an established member with more than 700 posts. Nothing more

I wont reply again, unless I have to defend myself, as I dont want to be seen to be condoning arguments
I just thank Oneonone for letting people let off some steam, and its clear on the thread pretty much what the issues are
No big deal in the big scheme of things, but worthy of comment

If members on a forum want to voice an opinion, its not warranted to have a go at them

wilisno
01-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Yeah, one really questions whether it is worth posting a review at all on this forum anymore. I wrote a review today - and I think it is a good one, worth reading - and within an hour it has been drowned out by shops bumping up their threads. Within a day, I estimate, my review will be lost. Admin on this site couldn't give a toss.
Reviews are only good if the reader would visit that shop. There are lots of good reviews of TP64, but I never read them, because I don't punt in the part of the woods !

If a punter will go to Hornsby, he will find your report !

The fact that other reports are so popular is partly because of the location of the shops, the CBD. And also how the report is written, whether it's simply an account of the punt, or there are some dramatic or interesting points to read about for entertainment ! So it triggers people to reply and " bump up " the threads so often, nothing cynical about that !

wilisno
01-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Banned on Auxxxreview, what are you talking about ?
Auxxxreview and Syd99 are on friendly terms, Admins told me they exchange information to keep the sites safe.

Upd0Wn
01-06-2014, 06:20 PM
I joined this forum a couple of days ago and I've already been called a git and an idiot.

wod those same people call me thaf if they met me on the street? no because they are cowards and tough guys only on the internet

just ignore them is my advice

Wayne
01-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Reviews are only good if the reader would visit that shop. There are lots of good reviews of TP64, but I never read them, because I don't punt in the part of the woods !

If a punter will go to Hornsby, he will find your report !

The fact that other reports are so popular is partly because of the location of the shops, the CBD. And also how the report is written, whether it's simply an account of the punt, or there are some dramatic or interesting points to read about for entertainment !

wilisno, we have discussed this before. I really don't think you see the point that I repeatedly try to make. Reviewers tend to put a lot of energy into their reviews. I do. Punters think about their experience and think about how best to communicate that to a reader. A lot of people find writing difficult (I am a teacher, and i know this to be true). Sitting down to write a review is not an easy task and involves a degree of emotional energy.

So, when one writes a review and sees it disappear off the board within a few hours they become disheartened. I do. Today, I wrote a review and within an hour there were no fewer than 11 posts from shops bumping up their threads. My genuine review will be swallowed up amidst all the bumps. Take a look at the AR section now. Can you give me a breakdown of the number of genuine reviews against bump ups from shops?

I have no doubt that W533 and TP64 are more popular shops than the one I have the habit of reviewing. You are correct that their locations mean that there will necessarily be more interest in a Hornsby shop. But that is not the point.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2014, 06:30 PM
I joined this forum a couple of days ago and I've already been called a git and an idiot.

wod those same people call me thaf if they met me on the street? no because they are cowards and tough guys only on the internet

just ignore them is my advice

I never responded to any of your posts but I did see them and the responses, I think you confused alot of people by saying you had symptoms of an STI and you wanted people to tell you where you could punt where they would not do genital inspections because you failed them. I think some people got a bit angry about this. I notice now that you have edited your posts and removed all the words. I think people still don't know what to make of you, why don't you just properly explain your situation so everyone knows what is going on, then I think you will find members will be less suspicious of you. So your accusations are a bit over the top given this.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Whinging and whining ...

Harmony is a strange fellow and he has been subject to some abuse, and I think he only has himself to blame for it.
I won't go into the details but he basically kept promising to do things (that no one asked him to) and never did, after a while people got sick of it. So given this I think your accusations are unfounded.

As I said, some guys are "uptight" and do nothing to contribute to the forum

It is not without irony when I point out that you have never, ever, despite saying you would, done an after report ....

Oneonone
01-06-2014, 06:43 PM
wilisno, we have discussed this before. I really don't think you see the point that I repeatedly try to make. Reviewers tend to put a lot of energy into their reviews. I do. Punters think about their experience and think about how best to communicate that to a reader. A lot of people find writing difficult (I am a teacher, and i know this to be true). Sitting down to write a review is not an easy task and involves a degree of emotional energy.

So, when one writes a review and sees it disappear off the board within a few hours they become disheartened. I do. Today, I wrote a review and within an hour there were no fewer than 11 posts from shops bumping up their threads. My genuine review will be swallowed up amidst all the bumps. Take a look at the AR section now. Can you give me a breakdown of the number of genuine reviews against bump ups from shops?

I have no doubt that W533 and TP64 are more popular shops than the one I have the habit of reviewing. You are correct that their locations mean that there will necessarily be more interest in a Hornsby shop. But that is not the point.

Bro you make a good point I have always thought that shops should not be allowed to post in the after report section they should have their own section.

You signal out 533 and 64 and that is fair enough but bear in mind they are two of the busiest shops IMHO.

You will also note that MOC, Ginza, 45 George, 5 Star, Bluemoon and others also bump their posts.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Bro you make a good point I have always thought that shops should not be allowed to post in the after report section they should have their own section.

You signal out 533 and 64 and that is fair enough but bear in mind they are two of the busiest shops IMHO.

You will also note that MOC, Ginza, 45 George, 5 Star, Bluemoon and others also bump their posts.

There is a roster section for shops to post to.
I don't think I have seen Ginza spam an AR or GT thread, they do post in the roster section.

Upd0Wn
01-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Harmony deserves abuse because he promised to do something on an anonymous forum but didnt do it? are you sure he deserves abuse because of that?

Harmony is a strange fellow and he has been subject to some abuse, and I think he only has himself to blame for it.
I won't go into the details but he basically kept promising to do things (that no one asked him to) and never did, after a while people got sick of it. So given this I think your accusations are unfounded.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Harmony deserves abuse because he promised to do something on an anonymous forum but didnt do it? are you sure he deserves abuse because of that?

Ok so we have two "professional victims" on the forum now ...
Go and read his posts/threads and the responses to see what I am talking about before you start arguing please.

There is some irony in what you say, hint "anonymous forum" ....

Oneonone
01-06-2014, 07:01 PM
There is a roster section for shops to post to.
I don't think I have seen Ginza spam an AR or GT thread, they do post in the roster section.

Thank you bro my apologies to Ginza on checking I agree with you.

Wayne
01-06-2014, 07:07 PM

oh, I agree. I only mentioned TP64 because wilisno used it as an example (i thought he also mentioned W533 too, but I was mistaken.

Oneonone
01-06-2014, 07:08 PM
No problem bro I totally agree with you just pointing out that they are not alone.

Yakesoba
01-06-2014, 08:24 PM
I actually think it's a lot better if people provide negative feedback, as long as it is honest and by account of his real experience.

If someone challenged a report written by another bro on the forum, because he had a completely different experience, then he should be able to do it as long as it is still done in good taste.

If a WL is advertised as 22 yr old Uni student and turned out to be a 35 yr old woman, then shouldn't someone be able to point that out ?

Some readers might read it and decide not to see the girl if they like younger WLs, but others might completely ignore her age and are more interested in the services.

But to those people, imagine if you're a 21 yr old guy, registered and read a report on this forum, and then go to the shop expecting to root a 22 yr old you found out the WL you booked is a late 30 MILF ?

I m only using age as an example but there are lots of other things that vary between one punter's experience with another and reviews are largely subjective as far as content goes.

Point is, you should let the good and the bad be known to the forum.

I think people can be too quick to catch feelings and simply dismiss them as competitors trying to attack the shop or an attack on the person who wrote the report. Well, why not let the forum decide for themselves ?

These days I skip all reports on girls written by some people who I consider as biased or shop writers, and only would consider visiting the girl if there are multiple reports from different posters who had positive experience.

It's the best you can do in a forum where 95% of the reviews are positive.

Oneonone
01-06-2014, 08:50 PM
I actually think it's a lot better if people provide negative feedback, as long as it is honest and by account of his real experience.

If someone challenged a report written by another bro on the forum, because he had a completely different experience, then he should be able to do it as long as it is still done in good taste.

If a WL is advertised as 22 yr old Uni student and turned out to be a 35 yr old woman, then shouldn't someone be able to point that out ?

Some readers might read it and decide not to see the girl if they like younger WLs, but others might completely ignore her age and are more interested in the services.

But to those people, imagine if you're a 21 yr old guy, registered and read a report on this forum, and then go to the shop expecting to root a 22 yr old you found out the WL you booked is a late 30 MILF ?

I m only using age as an example but there are lots of other things that vary between one punter's experience with another and reviews are largely subjective as far as content goes.

Point is, you should let the good and the bad be known to the forum.

I think people can be too quick to catch feelings and simply dismiss them as competitors trying to attack the shop or an attack on the person who wrote the report. Well, why not let the forum decide for themselves ?

These days I skip all reports on girls written by some people who I consider as biased or shop writers, and only would consider visiting the girl if there are multiple reports from different posters who had positive experience.

It's the best you can do in a forum where 95% of the reviews are positive.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion nothing wrong with that its how you go about it that is the issue and lets face it age of an Asian working ladies can be very hard to determine so if you differ its usually only an opinion not a fact unless you see her birth certificate.

Unless your 20 in most cases who cares how old girl is I think too much emphasis is placed on aged for me what is more important is service and attitude.

And lets face it you may get great service of a particular girl and I might not click with her and get crap and with another girl it can be the complete opposite that does not make either wrong as long as both are genuine posts.

wilisno
01-06-2014, 10:42 PM

that's exactly the point if your concern is why your report is not at the top !

Other reports are at the top more often not just bumped by the shop, they are bumped by their interested punters too. 142 Hornsby is also an advertiser, there's no reason they can't do the same, it's the format of this forum as you should know it, it's been the same for as long as it exists.

Sure we all write reports with our heart and soul, but we have no control over who would read them, let alone reply to them !

wilisno
01-06-2014, 11:02 PM
See, Wayne ?

Your report was bumped up at 4:56 pm and again at 8:22 pm by readers !

Moreover, most people complain that their reports disappear from the first page too quickly, I think their concern is unfounded. Whether a report is read or not does not depend on where it ends up, but on the number of views it has attracted. Right now, your report has already got 142 hits, compare this with reports on other forums for the same duration it's been posted, you will find that you have achieved what you have aimed for quite comfortably !

This is another proof that shops bumping threads doesn't affect the outcome as much as you might think !

Yakesoba
02-06-2014, 12:27 AM
See, Wayne ?

Your report was bumped up at 4:56 pm and again at 8:22 pm by readers !

Moreover, most people complain that their reports disappear from the first page too quickly, I think their concern is unfounded. Whether a report is read or not does not depend on where it ends up, but on the number of views it has attracted. Right now, your report has already got 142 hits, compare this with reports on other forums for the same duration it's been posted, you will find that you have achieved what you have aimed for quite comfortably !

This is another proof that shops bumping threads doesn't affect the outcome as much as you might think !

If you're saying that whether a report is read or not does not depend on where it ends up,

then why do you think the shops keep bumping up their threads ?

Yakesoba
02-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Other reports are at the top more often not just bumped by the shop, they are bumped by their interested punters too.

False. The reports are actually bumped by virtually all the shops that advertise on the forum.

The only shop that has never done so is Ginza. That's one out of, what, 50?

wilisno
02-06-2014, 01:10 AM
False. The reports are actually bumped by virtually all the shops that advertise on the forum.

The only shop that has never done so is Ginza. That's one out of, what, 50?

Look around ! Lot of punters are responding to reports, reports for any shops !

Advertisers are here to advertise, it's silly for them not to capitalize on a good report, and this is the format of this forum in case you don't know it !

wilisno
02-06-2014, 01:14 AM
If you're saying that whether a report is read or not does not depend on where it ends up,

then why do you think the shops keep bumping up their threads ?

Do you understand what the hit count means ?

The shop bumping the threads is to capitalise on the good reports, and is encouraged by the policy of advertising on this forum, is that clear ?

Yakesoba
02-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Look around ! Lot of punters are responding to reports, reports for any shops !

Advertisers are here to advertise, it's silly for them not to capitalize on a good report, and this is the format of this forum in case you don't know it !

I know people read and respond to reports but here's where you're wrong:

Other reports are at the top more often not just bumped by the shop, they are bumped by their interested punters too.

It's the other way around. The reports are more often bumped by shops, and not interested punters - it's not even close.

Wayne
02-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Do you understand what the hit count means ?

The shop bumping the threads is to capitalise on the good reports, and is encouraged by the policy of advertising on this forum, is that clear ?

There you go Mina (Hornsby142) and any other advertiser who wonders why reviews of their shops gets drowned out by their competitors bumping up threads. You have it from the horse's mouth, you are "encouraged" to bump threads. There is absolutely no pretence, zero, that reviews are anything but simple advertorials.

Thanks wilisno, for finally clarifying this. From now on I, as a reviewer, will have a totally different approach to both my writing and reading of reviews.

Yakesoba
02-06-2014, 09:33 AM
I see that this forum has tolerated shops bumping threads, but I didn t know that it "encourage" shop to do it - is it really true?

In any case, you failed to address my initial point. If you say to Wayne that:

Moreover, most people complain that their reports disappear from the first page too quickly, I think their concern is unfounded. Whether a report is read or not does not depend on where it ends up, but on the number of views it has attracted.

Then why do you think the shops bump the reports to the first page?

Isn't the sole purpose of doing it is getting people to view them? That being on the first page means that they want to be more visible, and by proxy, increase their chance to attract more views ?

This proves that the number of views does depend on location of report.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 09:42 AM
I see that this forum has tolerated shops bumping threads, but I didn t know that it "encourage" shop to do it - is it really true?

In any case, you failed to address my initial point. If you say to Wayne that:

Then why do you think the shops bump the reports to the first page?

Isn't the sole purpose of doing it is getting people to view them? That being on the first page means that they want to be more visible, and by proxy, increase their chance to attract more views ?

This proves that the number of views does depend on location of report.

Hi there,

For someone who has been here two weeks , you have some pretty strong opinions !

But instead of getting into a never ending argument with Wilisno, why not enjoy what you can get out of this forum and perhaps contribute some of your own punting experiences ???

Taking on a senior member with over 10,000 posts first up is not gonna to earn you too much respects but informative reviews definitely will !

Whether you are really new or have been here over and over again before.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Wayne
02-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Hi there,

For someone who has been here two weeks , you have some pretty strong opinions !

But instead of getting into a never ending argument with Wilisno, why not enjoy what you can get out of this forum and perhaps contribute some of your own punting experiences ???

Taking on a senior member with over 10,000 posts first up is not gonna to earn you too much respects but informative reviews definitely will !

Just my two cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR, much as I respect your contributions over the years, I think you are being unnecessarily harsh on Yakesoba. He makes valid points and has elicited a response from wilisno that, I reckon, is stunning to some of us long term reviewers.

We are basically being told that reviewers with no affiliation to a shop are second class citizens on this forum. Mug punters who invest the time and emotional energy into writing reviews, for example, can be swallowed by advertorials bumped by shops.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 10:24 AM
AHLUNGOR, much as I respect your contributions over the years, I think you are being unnecessarily harsh on Yakesoba. He makes valid points and has elicited a response from wilisno that, I reckon, is stunning to some of us long term reviewers.

We are basically being told that reviewers with no affiliation to a shop are second class citizens on this forum. Mug punters who invest the time and emotional energy into writing reviews, for example, can be swallowed by advertorials bumped by shops.

Hi brother Wayne,

Lets not get into an argument here between us, the advertisers bumping their threads into a first page , top of the page position have been going on for a long time and the topics have been brought up numerous times and with the collective wise wisdom of the forum members and admin, we don't have an answer !

The latest resolution was the admin had set a rule that each advertiser can not bump more than 5 threads from their shop at a time, it was being enforced for a little while but now I think they are slowly getting back to six and seven - still a bit better than 10 - 12 threads from any one shop before the 5 threads rule.

I don't know how admin are doing their sales job out there but there are getting more and more advertisers which is good for this forum. The roster section itself alone is worthy of a visit to this site on a daily basis for FS and RnT punters alike!

Tell me another adult site in Sydney where you can get so much WLs and MLs informations ???

But I agree with you, may be its time to put some restrictions to the shops and create a safe heaven for reviewers only !

OK, let me say this just once !

If I am in charge of AUS99 today, I will stop all shops from posting in the After Report Section, if they do, the thread will be locked! Same rule apply to the Private massage section!

So only members can post in these two dedicated AR sections.

General Talk will remain free for all .

If punters have a complain on shops and girls , do so in GT using the complain prefix so that the shop can response !

And the Roster section will remain as shop owners only !

Do that and I will be very happy, this is just one opinion from me and I am not in charge of the site ! So only a wishful thinking

Cheers

Ps. And yes, that means all of my friends like Vicky, Foxy and Nicole etc can only post their rosters in the roster section ! But if they have particular new girls to introduce, they can still do it in the GT section but not both !

Wayne
02-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi brother Wayne,

Lets not get into an argument here between us, the advertisers bumping their threads into a first page , top of the page position have been going on for a long time and the topics have been brought up numerous times and with the collective wise wisdom of the forum members and admin, we don't have an answer !

The latest resolution was the admin had set a rule that each advertiser can not bump more than 5 threads from their shop at a time, it was being enforced for a little while but now I think they are slowly getting back to six and seven - still a bit better than 10 - 12 threads from any one shop before the 5 threads rule.

I don't know how admin are doing their sales job out there but there are getting more and more advertisers which is good for this forum. The roster section itself alone is worthy of a visit to this site on a daily basis for FS and RnT punters alike!

Tell me another adult site in Sydney where you can get so much WLs and MLs informations ???

But I agree with you, may be its time to put some restrictions to the shops and create a safe heaven for reviewers only !

If I am in charge of AUS99 today, I will stop all shops from posting in the After Report Section, if they do, the thread will be locked! Same rule apply to the Private massage section!

If punters have a complain on shops and girls , do so in GT using the complain prefix so that the shop can response !

Do that and I will be very happy, this is just one opinion from me and I am not in charge of the site ! So only a wishful thinking

Cheers

Fair enough. I have made my point and don't want to press it. Ultimately I value this forum and want to see it prosper. I hope my comments are read in this light.

pantydropa
02-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Wise words Ahlungor.
I can see a very peaceful forum if you were running the show.
But you're not.
So it's best to deal with what's in front of us.
The answer is simple. If people don't like then don't read.
These are first world problems.
Being attacked online or counting how many times a shop bumps their own threads is quite trivial as is counting how many times banned members troll the forum.

Surely there are more important things!
Like getting back to basics of paying for play?!?
Afterall isn't that what this forum is supposed to be about?!?!?

Hi brother Wayne,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 11:18 AM
"""If I am in charge of AUS99 today, I will stop all shops from posting in the After Report Section, if they do, the thread will be locked! Same rule apply to the Private massage section! """

Bro Lung

That's a Wishful Thinking

How can Admin stop FRIENDS of Shops , Shops with Multiple Punters Ac

From bumping up their AR

Hi 5 Star brother,

very good points, but we have to start somewhere. Small progress is better than no progress. And I think this is the right time to do something, if anything is ever gonna be done. Admin is in such a strong and healthy business situation now, they can really lay down some rules without any fear of losing customers - there are so many paying advertisers at the moment !!

"One small step forward is a giant leap for the forum !!"

Of course you can't stop them if a shop has many overly supportive fans who want to lend a hand, but if they do that consistently, they are going to be called out, members are not stupid.

We can't say anything at the moment because the shop owners are doing it and they are the pay advertisers.

But if the rules are set, and Ahlungor (a member!) is still bumping 5 threads for Snow Lotus everyday, 6 threads from Silver Fox, seven threads from QVB and 10 threads from 5 Star, I am gonna to be called some "NAMES" which I won't like to call my worst enemies !! and I won't do that man !

Again, it's only one little opinion !

Cheers

wilisno
02-06-2014, 02:56 PM
There you go Mina (Hornsby142) and any other advertiser who wonders why reviews of their shops gets drowned out by their competitors bumping up threads. You have it from the horse's mouth, you are "encouraged" to bump threads. There is absolutely no pretence, zero, that reviews are anything but simple advertorials.

Thanks wilisno, for finally clarifying this. From now on I, as a reviewer, will have a totally different approach to both my writing and reading of reviews.
I'm really surprised that you've been such a long time member from the old forum and you don't even know that this is the format and policy of this forum to advertise here !

wilisno
02-06-2014, 03:04 PM

As I tried to point out that the number of views that any reports here is greater than other forums regardless of shop bumping or not, but you just ignore that fact and team up with a frequently banned member to create unrest, so If you think you're second class citizens, it's a shame, but so be it !

wilisno
02-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Hi there,

Just my two cents

Cheers
You know why ? Because he's the rat pornoman waiting to come out !

wilisno
02-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi brother Wayne,

Cheers

Ps. And yes, that means all of my friends like Vicky, Foxy and Nicole etc can only post their rosters in the roster section ! But if they have particular new girls to introduce, they can still do it in the GT section but not both !
As you said, where else can you find this much information, and also where else can you find so many advertisers.

All these prove that this format is working, if you change it to your proposed format, which is just like any other site, then you'll have the result like any other site, both on visitors and advertisers. Unless you want to go backward !

Wayne
02-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm really surprised that you've been such a long time member from the old forum and you don't even know that this is the format and policy of this forum to advertise here !

Well I guess that's why we've clashed so much about this issue over the years. I've been labouring under the illusion that independent reviews were of greater value than shop-generated reviews. You have confirmed this is not the case. Fair enough, and I appreciate that this has finally been established. I take your point that the "hits" on this site's reviews exceed other forums. While I'd query whether that indicates broader dispassionate readership, it is a valid response. I'll just repeat that I value this forum and that my criticisms are meant in the spirit of maintaining its relevance to the punting community.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Well I guess that's why we've clashed so much about this issue over the years. I've been labouring under the allusion that independent reviews were of greater value than shop- generated reviews. You have confirmed this is not the case. Fair enough, and I appreciate that this has finally been established. I take your point that the "hits" on this site's reviews exceed other forums. While I'd query whether that indicates broader dispassionate readership, it is a valid response. I'll just repeat that I value this forum and that my criticisms are meant in the spirit of maintaining its relevance to the punting community.
Saying that other reviews that are frequently bumped are shop generated reviews is quite offensive, and nobody said whose reviews are more valuable !

Dispassionate readership ? The fact that more and more advertisers sign up means the readers are taking action after reading, generating more business for the shops !

Wayne
02-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Saying that other reviews that are frequently bumped are shop generated reviews is quite offensive, and nobody said whose reviews are more valuable !

Dispassionate readership ? The fact that more and more advertisers sign up means the readers are taking action after reading, generating more business for the shops !

Sorry, didn't mean to cause offense. I meant shop-bumped reviews have more value than independent reviews. And this has to be true, because shops aren't going to bump independent reviews that are critical.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to cause offense. I meant shop-bumped reviews have more value than independent reviews. And this has to be true, because shops aren't going to bump independent reviews that are critical.
Still not quite true, shop bumped reviews and punters bumped reviews are of the same value ! It's also up to the writers if he can generate or attract more bumps from fellow punters !

Wayne
02-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Still not quite true, shop bumped reviews and punters bumped reviews are of the same value ! It's also up to the writers if he can generate or attract more bumps from fellow punters !

wilisno, one of your lovable qualities is tenacity. What you say is correct. But, I'd query whether an independent critical review, written by a punter with no affiliation to a shop, and a shop-bumped review that is full of praise, is qualitatively the same. The shop is obviously going to bump the review full of praise. And, I would add, that she shops have the resources to do this while the individual who wrote a critical review does not. Its just a matter of comparative investment. Shops obviously have a vested interest in bumping. Individuals don't. As you say (sort of), its are the shops who are the advertisers and they ones responsible for this forum. I know 142 values this forum, so it must be helping their business.

But, saying all that, I think it is worthwhile to have brought all this out into the open.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 04:38 PM
wilisno, one of your lovable qualities is tenacity. What you say is correct. But, I'd query whether an independent critical review, written by a punter with no affiliation to a shop, and a shop-bumped review that is full of praise, is qualitatively the same. The shop is obviously going to bump the review full of praise. And, I would add, that she shops have the resources to do this while the individual who wrote a critical review does not. Its just a matter of comparative investment. Shops obviously have a vested interest in bumping. Individuals don't. As you say (sort of), its are the shops who are the advertisers and they ones responsible for this forum. I know 142 values this forum, so it must be helping their business.

But, saying all that, I think it is worthwhile to have brought all this out into the open.
Wayne, a review is only most critical in the first couple of days, all those who want to read it have read it in that period, the subsequent views are for reading the responses only.

So if it's a good review, a sensible business person should capitalize on it and why not ?

And as for shops not bumping bad reviews ? Wrong again Wayne, just look a 7Cowper right now ! Hahaha

icecream
02-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Lol..

Funny shite and thread..

I ask this question?.. Who is fully transparent?.. Who is one of self interest?..

What a case study this thread has been.. Lol

I say self serving, keyboard warrior and self pity and sympathy..

Didn't know punting to be so serious?.. Almost a religion..

Lol

gggi
02-06-2014, 07:53 PM
I've only really cottoned on to the business model of such boards recently, and it's the realisation that the ads and listings don't mean shit: the community is where the action is, and advertisers rightly need to capitalise on that. Unfortunately that presents a bit of a dilemma: how to do it without being crass and undermining the community that feeds their market?

I've grown a bit skeptical about punters' forums lately; organised sex workers, especially in the US, tend to have big problems with reductionist, score-based "review culture" turning them into pieces of meat and leading to abuse, and I can sympathise. I think we do a lot better here, but the other end of the spectrum — glowing reviews of favourite shops — can also set up weird dynamics. Those of us who consistently defend girls from our favourite shops CAN contribute to a climate of suspicion. I've thought about refraining from using forums, but as a user of sexual services, you want to know where the good stuff is, right? And some of the girls love reviews!

Anyway, just remember that unless I'm missing some magical "aus99 Gold Standard" or some explanation for our tribal behaviour, the only reason why some shops are represented here and not on other boards, and vice versa, is because of the sponsorship ties. This isn't a condemnation of that setup, just a reminder of the commercial realities. Obviously some forums have market focuses (Asian girls for a mixed audience with a significant percentage of Asian punters), which is their prerogative and influences a whole bunch of business decisions, but don't labour under any illusions that this is a freewheeling independent review forum. Neither is it a commercial conspiracy. It's somewhere in between.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
I've only really cottoned on to the business model of such boards recently, and it's the realisation that the ads and listings don't mean shit: the community is where the action is, and advertisers rightly need to capitalise on that. Unfortunately that presents a bit of a dilemma: how to do it without being crass and undermining the community that feeds their market?

I've grown a bit skeptical about punters' forums lately; organised sex workers, especially in the US, tend to have big problems with reductionist, score-based "review culture" turning them into pieces of meat and leading to abuse, and I can sympathise. I think we do a lot better here, but the other end of the spectrum — glowing reviews of favourite shops — can also set up weird dynamics. Those of us who consistently defend girls from our favourite shops CAN contribute to a climate of suspicion. I've thought about refraining from using forums, but as a user of sexual services, you want to know where the good stuff is, right? And some of the girls love reviews!

Anyway, just remember that unless I'm missing some magical "aus99 Gold Standard" or some explanation for our tribal behaviour, the only reason why some shops are represented here and not on other boards, and vice versa, is because of the sponsorship ties. This isn't a condemnation of that setup, just a reminder of the commercial realities. Obviously some forums have market focuses (Asian girls for a mixed audience with a significant percentage of Asian punters), which is their prerogative and influences a whole bunch of business decisions, but don't labour under any illusions that this is a freewheeling independent review forum. Neither is it a commercial conspiracy. It's somewhere in between.

That's a problem easily fixed, try out your favourite reviewed girls and decide who your favourite and trustable reviewers are, make your own judgement. YMMV !

gggi
02-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Too true, wilisno. Rooter is the (much more romantic) equivalent equivalent of Hookerlooker's Trashammer — I follow his advice, but take him with a grain of salt!

Having said that, though, I do think I'm going to deprioritise punting forums, save for PMs with my regular girl. I'm talking more about reading ARs regularly, which isn't much use to me at the moment. It's not out of any misplaced "monogamous" loyalty, it's just that I've found what works for me, for now, for my budget!