PDA

View Full Version : General talk Recent trouble in Chatswood, and last week in Hornsby - Council & Local Newspapers

Emperor Dubious
31-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Things have been happening in Hornsby – last week's Hornsby Advocate.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-hills/hornsby-council-calls-on-state-government-for-help-in-regulating-illegal-brothels-sex-trade/story-fngr8i1f-1226923907629

Last month it was Chatswood, now last week in Hornsby -

The article from last week’s Hornsby Advocate says a couple of shops have apparently been closed, or are in the process of being closed,
and others are “known” to Council and are subject to on-going investigations.

Over the last two months at least 5 to 6 shops have closed on the northshore, including Hornsby.

Note:
last month Chatswood article -
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/brothels-muscle-in-on-north-sydney-residential-tower-20140419-36xgo.html

TastefulHumper
03-06-2014, 06:49 PM
It seems like sex-trade supply on the northshore is contracting a little due to both natural attrition and
the increased activity of Councils & newspapers. Wasn't there a guy on here who talked about the current
over-supply of shops and that the market would have to adjust itsef one way or the other? I remember
something like that, but don't recall the name.

garfield
03-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Things have been happening in Hornsby – last week's Hornsby Advocate.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-hills/hornsby-council-calls-on-state-government-for-help-in-regulating-illegal-brothels-sex-trade/story-fngr8i1f-1226923907629

Last month it was Chatswood, now last week in Hornsby -

The article from last week’s Hornsby Advocate says a couple of shops have apparently been closed, or are in the process of being closed,
and others are “known” to Council and are subject to on-going investigations.

Over the last two months at least 5 to 6 shops have closed on the northshore, including Hornsby.

Note:
last month Chatswood article -
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/brothels-muscle-in-on-north-sydney-residential-tower-20140419-36xgo.html

We all know which one the article is referring to at hornsby. I seriously doubt the shop will last too long.

TastefulHumper
03-06-2014, 10:24 PM
We all know which one the article is referring to at hornsby. I seriously doubt the shop will last too long.

Would you say it is a full service shop or a RnT joint? Probably RnT, there are so many.
Council and newspapers have a tendency to merge the two into "sex-trade."

GoldfishMan
04-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Another good reason not to live in the northshore. The councils there seem like they will only be satisfied after turning all their residents into blue-balled sex maniacs.

weedinator
04-06-2014, 01:02 PM
I live on the north shore and I visit 12 Bellevue rd and crows nest.

TastefulHumper
04-06-2014, 02:24 PM

Yeah, it's a good idea not to "pee on your own door step" so to speak.
Always best to operate in a different suburb, to avoid unwanted recognition.

TastefulHumper
04-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Another good reason not to live in the northshore. The councils there seem like they will only be satisfied after turning all their residents into blue-balled sex maniacs.

Ordinarily I would agree you; ususually the Councils do very little. But over the last two or three months their activity has definitely increased,
and also the activity of the newspapers, as the links demonstrate. My feeling is that there is a growing "push" within councils to do something.

DeepImpact
04-06-2014, 08:36 PM

What's your recommended shop at Crows Nest?

SirLaughsAlot
05-06-2014, 12:54 AM
What's your recommended shop at Crows Nest?

"Spoilers" on Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest is pretty good. It's a fully licensed and approved establishment.

geotrog
06-06-2014, 12:45 PM
FS I presume? Where in Crows Nest do you recommend for good R&T?

SirLaughsAlot
06-06-2014, 01:39 PM
FS I presume? Where in Crows Nest do you recommend for good R&T?

There are several Thai places in St.Leonards/Crows Nest area....

'Spoilers" is more caucasion/mixed nationality and is licensed for erotic massage/RnT, but not for full service.
But, you know how it is, one or two of the ladies may well go the extra yard in the room, but it's not their policy.