PDA

View Full Version : New in this, please answer some stupid question!

pentolanmenteng
03-01-2013, 03:24 PM
1. Do you need to shave?? Does the WL prefer clean shaved one, or it does not matter?

2. Do you need to give tips?

DeepImpact
03-01-2013, 03:30 PM
1. Do you need to shave?? Does the WL prefer clean shaved one, or it does not matter?

2. Do you need to give tips?

Hey Bro,

I am assume you are talking about full service. If so then shaving will assist if you want to kiss the girl on her lips or anywhere else. If you don't plan to kiss the girl or go down on her then you don't need to shave.

You don't need to tip for full service. For a massage if you want a hand job or me then generally you need to tip but the lady will usually tell you the price of extras and get your agreement before they are performed.

Sextus
03-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Clean shave definitely - yes, the was all agreed on in a recent thread. Maybe type "shave" into "search."

There was also a recent thread that went for a few pages entitled " Would you give a tip of $1000 to a WL"

It turned into a general discussion on the evils and corrupting influence of tipping on service levels. In "search" type in the above title and you will find it. cheers, Sextus.

pentolanmenteng
03-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the info

What i mean is shaving the pubic hear :p

okay will try to search

Sextus
03-01-2013, 03:49 PM
There was also a recent thread that went for a few pages entitled " Would you give a tip of $1000 to a WL"

It turned into a general discussion on the evils and corrupting influence of tipping on service levels.

he he he....

Like the way I just "verballed" all the other contributors to that thread? :shout:

chandra_man1
03-01-2013, 03:50 PM
if u shave there might be stubbles that hurt her. another advantage of having a jungle is that if u have a large cock the hairs can cover it so it does not look as big for them so they are not as afraid. if your cock is small better to shave hair so it looks bigger.

wilisno
03-01-2013, 04:19 PM
he he he....

Like the way I just "verballed" all the other contributors to that thread? :shout:

Hehehe ! You can do a simple experiment to prove that your worry of girls getting corrupted by tippings is unfounded :

Ask one or ten of your favourite girls, those you think are the most uncorrupted and are giving you the most satisfactory services. Ask them which one of them haven't been tipped before ? :miao:

You will find that all of them have been tipped, most probably on a daily basis too ! Even if it's once a week, it would be more than 50 times a year, and the girls you see are mainly seasoned pros, that means they have been tipped hundreds of times. The fact that you've selected them for this experiment proves that your worries are unfounded ! Haha

pentolanmenteng
03-01-2013, 04:20 PM
he he he....

thats fine.
you are one of them, isn't it? haha

pentolanmenteng
03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
can't find any title with "shave" keyword

but, do wl's afraid of big cock? lol
i think some of them might enjoy it!

wilisno
03-01-2013, 04:24 PM
thats fine.
you are one of them, isn't it? haha

Yep, search that thread and have a read.

wilisno
03-01-2013, 06:18 PM
can't find any title with "shave" keyword

but, do wl's afraid of big cock? lol
i think some of them might enjoy it!

Here you go !

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3776-Do-Wl-like-the-unshaven-look&highlight=unshaven

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3027-Beautiful-BARE-pussys&highlight=brazilian

Max Impact
04-01-2013, 12:21 AM
If you cut the grass the tree looks taller.

ethanhunter
04-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Good one, never thought of that! :shout:

IExperiment
04-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Just go in shave is the best wether your big or small at least your clean and they will like you for it. Nothing will tickle their nose :)

cisco
04-01-2013, 06:19 AM
If you don't shave just use it to brush the Wee Wee

Littlewonder
04-01-2013, 07:49 AM
If you go to see a wl treat it as if your going on a date, shower, shave, clean clothes, deodorant etc. even if you have just had a shower have another one when you get there, it's not just about being clean its about being seen to be clean.

As for down below lately I have been getting waxed and I would recommend it to anyone to give it a try, the girls don't usually comment but most seem to love it.

pentolanmenteng
04-01-2013, 09:43 AM

never thought about that as well, worth trying lol

altgourami
04-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Clean shaven, definitely.

Waxed, a plus. I go to Tiandi at Chatswood for waxing.