PDA

View Full Version : Mandy, Thai ML @ Spring Hill

Kenji2
31-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Early 20s Thai ML

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_260077682/Mandy-Sexy-Thai-Beauty-Fit-Body-Spring-Hill.html

Slim size 6, nice enhanced C cups, firm ass and toned body. Face is average with makeup. Pics are real, and she's slimmer than what u see in the ad. A bit too slim for my liking but definitely not a porker.

Text booking and the usual run around with giving directions to unit at Boundary rd spring hill.

Money handed over and into the bedroom where she takes all her gear off. On the bed with towel underneath, starts with medium back massage. Full touching allowed and I had my way with those smooth C's. Ad says body to body, while not as good as Sydney's b2b massages, it was her rubbing her tits on my back and legs.

On the flip side she does the same, only she stands at the head of the bed to reach down to massage my dick and allows me to suck on those titties. Nipples a bit small for my liking but I'm not complaining. Then she climbs onto the bed and gives me a hj in all sorts of positions allowing me very easy access to her. BJ was an extra $30. Finished with her lying next to me GFE style. It was great.

As always YMMV but it was a good change of scenery to the usual shops and girls there. She's from Sydney and will be leaving next week.

icanfly
31-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Great review thanks! Been looking for a good freelance bit sick of the shops too after full nude playtime experience. Haven't been to one since zusie and Paula left the scene

icanfly
01-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Thanks again Kenji for the heads up. Visited her today at first I was worried because the street was not the same but it turns out she just moved so I go to christen the apartment!

As for VFM spot on agree with everything Kenji said except I thought she was cute with the makeup on. And yes she is v skinny and tiny but I like that. Nice smooth skin great tits. Not full of tatts like a lot of thai girls just a small one

Very chatty good fun good hard massage. Lots of play she was running late and apologised and said she would give me extra time which she did.

This one's the real deal fellas get in while you can she's here until Friday but she does come regularly. And no dickheads. She said 97% the customers good except for one who tried to fuck her.

She even gave him a second chance and then blocked him after that. He couldn't handle that and kept trying to call 19 times or something. But as always you treat them right you get treated back the same way. Shame she's not here all the time. Have fun!

iliketoc
04-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the review. Visit her this morning. This ML is good. Good body too. She does know how to massage :slobber:

punterspunter
04-06-2014, 08:23 PM
totally agree nice girl great skills very sexy loves a chat pity she cant stay longer

icanfly
27-09-2015, 07:06 PM
A long shot I know but does anyone know if this girl still comes to Brisbane sometimes? She was a lot of fun

Maddona
02-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Nothing to see

icanfly
10-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Mate I am pretty sure she is going by the name Pinky "swimsuit" and is still in spring hill when in BNE. Great girl!!

Cheers for that :)

yetanotherlogin
10-10-2015, 09:01 PM
OP described Mandy, not Pinky. I've seen both, only Pinky around no Mandy :(

To Madonna: Pinky is not Mandy.

Mandy was awesome, but seems to have left the biz.
Has anyone seen her since about June 2015? PM me plz!!

Pinky's a great independent ML, fun, down to earth, no BS, humorous and great value.
I've been a regular for 6mths in Bris and she works Canberra too.

icanfly
10-10-2015, 11:46 PM
OP described Mandy, not Pinky. I've seen both, only Pinky around no Mandy :(

To Madonna: Pinky is not Mandy.

Mandy was awesome, but seems to have left the biz.
Has anyone seen her since about June 2015? PM me plz!!

Pinky's a great independent ML, fun, down to earth, no BS, humorous and great value.
I've been a regular for 6mths in Bris and she works Canberra too.

Yes u r right Pinky is Pinky not Mandy. Ive been in contact with her. Shes friends with Mandy and tells me she will be back in BNE soon. Yipee :)

icanfly
11-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Im so confused... i still had Mandys number in my phone and was able to find a profile for it matching on lineapp but when I contacted her it turns out its still Pinky! I told her this number was the number I used to see Mandy before and she said it couldn't be its always been her number. She said her and Mandy used to work together before so its possible I saw Pinky last time even though I contacted her originally as Mandy in the ad.. anyway i still don't know if it could be Pinky as her website says she doesn't really allow to touch etc and Mandy was the complete opposite gave the real GFE. Anyhoo guess I can always try Pinky does she allow touch, lick Pussy play once you get to know her? Seems Mandy is not coming to Brisbane much these days...

Cheers

Brisguy72
11-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Mandy, Lita, Pinky & Angie are all mates and all come up from Sydney on weekly stints whenever they need the $$$....Angie is my favourite....young with huge natural boobies....

One day in November or early December 2015 I saw Lita at 1.00pm and went back to the same building at 6.00pm and saw Pinky 3 floors above Lita.

I only went back on that day because during the session with Lita she said do you know Pinky and have you seen her....I said I had seen her Ad but never had a massage & Lita said well we are flying back to Sydney tomorrow afternoon so if you want to see her you only got 1 day.

As it was a Sunday and I was working on the Monday I decided to pay Pinky a visit.

icanfly
11-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Mandy, Lita, Pinky & Angie are all mates and all come up from Sydney on weekly stints whenever they need the $$$....Angie is my favourite....young with huge natural boobies....

One day in November or early December 2015 I saw Lita at 1.00pm and went back to the same building at 6.00pm and saw Pinky 3 floors above Lita.

I only went back on that day because during the session with Lita she said do you know Pinky and have you seen her....I said I had seen her Ad but never had a massage & Lita said well we are flying back to Sydney tomorrow afternoon so if you want to see her you only got 1 day.

As it was a Sunday and I was working on the Monday I decided to pay Pinky a visit.

Cheers for that do you happen to have Mandys number or know when she will be back in Brisbane? Ta

I still can't work out about the phone number maybe they used to share the same number and just redirected you to whoever was available. Stuff it and i guess I'll go see Pinky myself and find out what she's like but would love to see mandy again or angie from what you describe :)

Brisguy72
11-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Sorry mate don't have any of their numbers, I just get the number off the ads on the day.

My advice is just to check Locanto & Backpage 2 or 3 times a week to see when they are in town.

I got to say that even though I mentioned Angie was my favourite because of her young age and titties, that I have had 3 or 4 really good massages with the other chick Lita & in my opinion I rate her massage better than Angie, Pinky and Mandy....but I have a mate who has seen both Lita and Pinky & he rates Pinky better....each to their own...

icanfly
11-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Thanks will keep an eye out!

Bubbaloo
11-01-2016, 04:36 PM
I hope so! 😗

http://m.locanto.com.au/cairns/ID_624592326/Lita-sweet-sexy-beauty-good-good-erotic-massage-spring-hill.html

Brisguy72
12-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Yes Bubbaloo that is Lita...however I have always been suspect that the pic of her in the blue bra is not her.

But I can vouch that the other pics are 100% her.

Brisguy72
12-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Sorry Bubbaloo...I forgot to say that she has been using those pics for 2 or 3 years so she is just a little more aged than in those....but she is very tidy and in IMHO has a better body than most of the girls out there.

Bubbaloo
12-01-2016, 11:16 AM
They don't age too quickly, these HAB's. Even the memory of those pics would suffice. Thanks. Let's hope she comes back down here.

Bubbaloo
12-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Looks like Lita might be sharing pics with Angie... Hoping I found her profile here.

0403-524-711

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-angie-cute-vietnam-erotic-massage-1-week-only/7293817

ococpunt
14-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Have seen both pinky and Lita, thought pinky had better attitude overall, massage wise was roughly the same.
Never seen Mandy or Angie, but would like to hear what you guys think of Angie in comparison to pinky or Lita, cheers

Bubbaloo
14-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Probably book Pinky next week. Love her "package" deals on the website ;)

Brisguy72
22-01-2016, 08:15 AM
I just saw an ad for Lita saying she is in Brisbane for 4 days.

I know what I will be doing tonight after work & probably a Sunday morning session too

icanfly
16-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Guys she's back in town until next week. Here is her current ad

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_906066371/Mandy-Sexy-Thai-Beauty.html

Def vfm. Good attitude good fun. No fake pic. No pork chops. Treat her well

Bblue
20-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Over the weekend, I had a chance to try this ML. Had a fantastic time, the ad is pretty much her. She does have bolt ons, and judging from the chat with her she more than likely in her in the early or mid 30s. From the makeup and possible plastic surgery she does look early 20s for those who can't read asian ages. Don't take me wrong she is very lookable =).

The massage.... no idea seriously we just hit it off and went to naughty mode. Fantastic GFE she gave and not a clock watcher. She told me she heading off from Brisbane this friday but she will be back.

icanfly
05-09-2016, 02:43 PM
She's back in town until this week can be found under locanto and backpage. As always she's a pleasure and VFM

dean69
05-09-2016, 09:16 PM
I saw her the other week I found her great fun very sexy body only light touching nothing else offered I enjoyed it.

icanfly
06-09-2016, 06:46 PM
I saw her the other week I found her great fun very sexy body only light touching nothing else offered I enjoyed it.

Don't know I've been there 3 times and treat her with courtesy and end up with a lot more than a light touch :P

dean69
06-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Always respectfull and always ask what the rules are before doing anything, I am planning a return visit might be different on a return visit I enjoyed her service.

will ch
17-09-2016, 05:14 AM
ML & YMMV wot is meaning

simplepleasure
17-09-2016, 07:52 AM
ML & YMMV wot is meaning

Don't be lazy. A quick google search will tell you ML = massage lady, YMMV = your milage may vary