Opening hour 10am to 3am 3 hours free parking at brodway shoping centre

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 05:47 PM
12 girls are all waiting now ...

almost bigger than 5 stars ...

Can you believe this??

Sextus
03-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Actually, no, I don't believe it. There was no free Christmas party there either.

The mamasan there has got a nice little body on her though - better than a lot of her girls in fact - better than the four girls I looked at anyway. Very nice soft breasts on her, she must be ex-WL.

I got a bit alarmed though and left, because I caught a glimpse of some rather large muscle in a t-shirt in the office. Is that really necessary?

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 05:53 PM
That is exactly my point

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 05:54 PM
The whole thing BLOWING too big may get customers more disappointed ...when the truth is not there ...

A more low profile honest truth may turn out happily at the end

DeepImpact
03-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I got a bit alarmed though and left, because I caught a glimpse of some rather large muscle in a t-shirt in the office. Is that really necessary?

I do wonder if he was there to get customers to leave or to stay :grimace:

Clinton
03-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Have you guys seen Jessica? If you see her, you will like her. I have written an AR on her on another thread. She is busty but not big, very nice body. She gave the best seductive GFE I've had.

DeepImpact
03-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Have you guys seen Jessica? If you see her, you will like her. I have written an AR on her on another thread. She is busty but not big, very nice body. She gave the best seductive GFE I've had.

Is she really a size 6 with 38D ???

Clinton
03-01-2013, 08:27 PM
She is probably bigger than that but she is not big at all. Instead, she is very attractive, at least to me.

Clinton
03-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Happy Angel Owner,

Is Tina going to work tomorrow? I cannot wait to play with this 19 year old girl.

DeepImpact
03-01-2013, 08:55 PM
She is probably bigger than that but she is not big at all. Instead, she is very attractive, at least to me.

So would you suggest a size 10 perhaps? What did you think of the other girls that you have seen there or is Jessica the standout?

Travelmate
03-01-2013, 08:56 PM
brother Clinton is the expert (only him) for this shop ..

DeepImpact
03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
brother Clinton is the expert (only him) for this shop ..

I nominate you to go there and become the second expert even if you just find out about the guy with big muscles:question:

HighFlyer
03-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Stopped by tonight to have a look (my first visit a month or so back was actually ok).
Shown about 4-5 girls and was in and out in 5 mins.
Wont be going back anytime soon, nothing even close to what I'm after.

Clinton
03-01-2013, 10:26 PM
So would you suggest a size 10 perhaps? What did you think of the other girls that you have seen there or is Jessica the standout?

Most of the cauca girls are bigger than Jessica. The Viet girl, Vicky, is smaller than Jessica.

Clinton
03-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Stopped by tonight to have a look (my first visit a month or so back was actually ok).
Shown about 4-5 girls and was in and out in 5 mins.
Wont be going back anytime soon, nothing even close to what I'm after.

Did you see Jessica or Tina among the 4-5 girls shown tonight? Also, what do you think are some good places by your standard? I would like to go to those places to compare.

DeepImpact
04-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Most of the cauca girls are bigger than Jessica. The Viet girl, Vicky, is smaller than Jessica.

Thanks Bro. It's a good location and I am sure that everyone hopes that this shop does well so there is a bit more competition in that market. It will take some time for them to build a good reputation if indeed they turn out to be a good shop.

HighFlyer
04-01-2013, 09:32 AM
There was only 1 Asian.. sort of young looking, small in height but too chubby for me.
Most girls seemed > 30 Milfy. Only young Cauc was size 12-14 I would say.

Did you see Jessica or Tina among the 4-5 girls shown tonight? Also, what do you think are some good places by your standard? I would like to go to those places to compare.

Clinton
04-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Thanks Bro. It's a good location and I am sure that everyone hopes that this shop does well so there is a bit more competition in that market. It will take some time for them to build a good reputation if indeed they turn out to be a good shop.

Bro, you are definitely right. Keeping some competition will be good for all punters. If this shop can get more young, asian girls, they have a chance to compete with GINZA on location, price and quality of service. With all the hypes for GINZA to raise prices, which GINZA has sort of done by having two classes of girls, this competition is really necessary. I wish we could all be unbiased in our comments about this shop and give it the benefits of doubt.