PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 7 Cowper St.....beyond ridiculous service

max_power
02-06-2014, 12:11 AM
I do not understand what runs through people's minds when they lie, especially a lie with no thought.
My story goes as follows. I called 7 Cowper st at 8 asking for new Colombian girl if she's working tonight. Lady replies yes, and I'm like are you sure and she replies with a definite yes. Couple of days ago I called and asked for Colombian and lady had no idea who I was on about. I'm like you have on forum a Colombian and she does not have a clue about anything concerning a Colombian girl there.

Anyways, back to main, I get to 7 cowper at 850, ushered to room lady say girls available in 5 mins. I ask Colombian girl here and a yes I get. In 10mins 1 Asian girl introduces herself. I wait, and wait for these magical girls to appear but no sight. Was looking forward to Colombian so I waited. 30mins hits, I get up and ask lady where's girls....oh just finish shower. 5 mins passes 1 Asian introduces herself.

By lady I mean receptionist, comes and asks which girl. I said where's Colombian girl. She's not working tonight. I'm gobsmacked, I couldn't believe what I heard. my brain could not process how this lady told me over the phone, told me face to face that this girl is here than decides to tell me she's not here after she wastes 45mins of my time.

I was so shitty and left, and will never set foot in this joint again.

A question I put out there....do these receptionists think men are that stupid and incompetent to believe their tricks and lies. To me its like trying to convince someone that a apple is a orange. It's either A or B. Is she working tonight or not.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 12:15 AM
I do not understand what runs through people's minds when they lie, especially a lie with no thought.
My story goes as follows. I called 7 Cowper st at 8 asking for new Colombian girl if she's working tonight. Lady replies yes, and I'm like are you sure and she replies with a definite yes. Couple of days ago I called and asked for Colombian and lady had no idea who I was on about. I'm like you have on forum a Colombian and she does not have a clue about anything concerning a Colombian girl there.

Anyways, back to main, I get to 7 cowper at 850, ushered to room lady say girls available in 5 mins. I ask Colombian girl here and a yes I get. In 10mins 1 Asian girl introduces herself. I wait, and wait for these magical girls to appear but no sight. Was looking forward to Colombian so I waited. 30mins hits, I get up and ask lady where's girls....oh just finish shower. 5 mins passes 1 Asian introduces herself.

By lady I mean receptionist, comes and asks which girl. I said where's Colombian girl. She's not working tonight. I'm gobsmacked, I couldn't believe what I heard. my brain could not process how this lady told me over the phone, told me face to face that this girl is here than decides to tell me she's not here after she wastes 45mins of my time.

A question I put out there....do these receptionists think men are that stupid and incompetent to believe their tricks and lies. To me its like trying to convince someone that a apple is a orange. It's either A or B. Is she working tonight or not.

Hi Max, I can understand why you are upset!

Just a thought, may be she didn't understand what is a Columbian Girl !

Just wondering ?

Filodude
02-06-2014, 01:31 AM

Sorry to hear about your experience. It's understandable that your upset. I've seen the Colombian girl before, you didn't miss out on anything special size 12, c cups, mechanical service at least she allowed two shots in 60 mins.

7cowper
02-06-2014, 04:15 AM
Sorry for tonight, Lina come 12am tonight. But next time when she come I will let you know. I'm sorry tonight.

7cowper
02-06-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry. We accept your comments. Change the situation

7cowper
02-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Sorry .our shop accepted your complain.

waynekerr
02-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Haha,

Any exposure is better than none! They're even bumping a negative review.

Oops, now I am. Doh!

WayneK.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Haha,

Any exposure is better than none! They're even bumping a negative review.

Oops, now I am. Doh!

WayneK.
Why not ? It's smart business move ! ;) ;) ;)

Can't just sit there and wait for the powerball to drop, do something to improve the situation ! ;) ;) ;)

7cowper
02-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Our shop just improve day by day.

waynekerr
02-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Things that go bump in the night.

WayneK.

waynekerr
02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Why not ? It's smart business move ! ;) ;) ;)

Can't just sit there and wait for the powerball to drop, do something to improve the situation ! ;) ;) ;)

I respectfully think the overzealous bumping of threads portrays desperation. One shop trying to
outdo another.

A real quality, well managed, value for money shop doesn't bump threads. There is no need to, their
reputation precedes them.

WayneK.

wilisno
02-06-2014, 07:31 PM
I respectfully think the overzealous bumping of threads portrays desperation. One shop trying to
outdo another.

A real quality, well managed, value for money shop doesn't bump threads, there is no need to. Their
reputation precedes them.

WayneK.
All shops need to bump threads and are bumping threads, well managed or not, either by themselves or by their customers. Some shops are luckier that their customers happen to be active posters on the forum while others are not so lucky so they have to do it themselves, not all punters are active posters !

That said, I'm not disputing the fact that 7Cowper is overzealous ! :miao:

swag
02-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Lolol same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, after 30mins of waiting and the receptionist saying shes coming now i just walked out. :/
Don't think ill be going back to that shop either.

harmony
02-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Thats funny. Whats the longest you would be prepared to wait at one of these places ? Is 30 minutes your tops ?

uglyphil
02-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Been to 7 Cowper many times and never been forced to wait in the past. However, as noted in my AR from the other week, I believe that the choices have basically gone downhill. Maybe new management is the same.

I have waited for about 30 minutes before. Been disappointed by the WL at the end of the wait as well, but other times the wait has been VERY worth it :)

7cowper
03-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Boss for you last time not happy . Please come our look after for