PDA

View Full Version : Ahlungor's daily recommendations on Sydney massage girls - IMHO only !

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone,

Trying to do something a little different here, every day I received a few PM's from various brothers asking for my recommendations on MLs, so I thought may be I just start a general thread after I have a look at some of my favourite shops to see who's working and come up with my personal suggestions, this is from my own opinions, and only for those brothers who like to follow my posts, if you are not a friend or a fan, then please don't read on, hope this will help:

Monday 2 June:

Sherry, Snow Lotus, back after 6 months overseas. strong massage, BBW, big natural bust, need I say more.

Neimi, Thai girl, very sexy and sensual services at Silver Fox, very popular

Vicky, The Breasts !! Thai girl at Silver Fox, one for the breasts lovers

Lorra, young and petite Thai girl at QVB, C Cups, pretty face, very good services.

Nicole, the sexy mamasan at QVB - one for the MILF lovers.

Cheers

:smile:

DragonHead
02-06-2014, 04:26 PM
If this was Facebook, I would've clicked *Like*

kevin007
02-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks brother.... Great info... Hope you can help us by updating on a regular basis... Much appreciated...

Rastaman
02-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Awesome work!...Now this is a thread I will definitely follow.

amchunki
02-06-2014, 06:03 PM
+1
That's all I really wanted to say, but I needed another 8 characters... ;p

Biethestarr
02-06-2014, 06:07 PM
I always like your posts and opinions Ahlungor (and to follow your constant quest for professional part 1 & large breasts! Haha) Thanks for starting this thread :)

icegel
02-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Thank you sir :) for open this topic.

wachumba
02-06-2014, 11:56 PM
What a surprise. Recommendations for his friends shops. Just looks like another way to try to get some business for them in this slower times.

genmonk
03-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Thanks, brother. Appreciate that you start this thread. I like your posts.

wazel10
03-06-2014, 12:15 AM
What a great post!!!!
Hopefully we can get update everyday!lol

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks to all the brothers' support and encouragement, I will do my best to update this daily (except Sunday of course, you are on your own............lol)

Tuesday 3 June:

Sherry Big Big Cups at Snow Lotus - very strong massage skills and softie hands !!

Tin Tin - young and cute and pretty face, slim and petite frame - popular girl with some cheekiness, also at Snow Lotus

Susan - QVB - the quiet achiever, sexy and busty MILF, soft and sensual hands, very understanding and experienced @ QVB

Neimi and Vicky the Thai double pleasure at Silver Fox

Amy @ 316 Central - best qualified strong massage of the day. very friendly and top services.

Have a nice day

Cheers

ps. I thought I should also remind everyone that if you are ok with more mature MILF, Mimi @ 5 Falcon Street Crows Nest offers the best body to body, if you haven't tried yet, you don't know what you are missing. The all natural 36 E Cups Erotic Master - the closest you can get for Nuru-Massage, real Tokyo style.

:love:

straider
03-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi bro ahlungor.. Do you know who's on today roster for stanmore? Any reccomendation?
Cheers booby master.. :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Thanks to all the brothers' support and encouragement, I will do my best to update this daily (except Sunday of course, you are on your own............lol)

Tuesday 3 June:

Mia 36DD Cups at Snow Lotus - personal favourite !!

Tin Tin - young and cute and pretty face, slim and petite frame - popular girl with some cheekiness, also at Snow Lotus

Susan - QVB - the quiet achiever, sexy and busty MILF, soft and sensual hands, very understanding and experienced @ QVB

Neimi and Vicky the Thai double pleasure at Silver Fox

Amy @ 316 Central - best qualified strong massage of the day. very friendly and top services.

Have a nice day

Cheers

ps. I thought I should also remind everyone that if you are ok with more mature MILF, Mimi @ 5 Falcon Street Crows Nest offers the best body to body, if you haven't tried yet, you don't know what you are missing. The all natural 36 E Cups Erotic Master - the closest you can get for Nuru-Massage, real Tokyo style.

Sorry, just find out Mia can't work today at Snow Lotus - So Sherry will be working instead.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Hi bro ahlungor.. Do you know who's on today roster for stanmore? Any reccomendation?
Cheers booby master.. :cool2:

Hi Brother,

I am not allowed to mention that shop anymore, but you can check your PM.

Cheers

straider
03-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Thanks bro Ahlungor.. :smile:

WaterTower
03-06-2014, 01:28 PM
PM me too. AhLooooonger please

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2014, 01:35 PM
PM me too. AhLooooonger please

Check your PM now, cheers

naturalism
03-06-2014, 03:49 PM
PM me too please AL :)

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2014, 04:48 PM
PM me too please AL :)

With pleasure !

Done !

pantydropa
03-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Hi Brother,

I am not allowed to mention that shop anymore, but you can check your PM.

Cheers

Are you serious?

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Are you serious?

I'm OK with that, they are running a business here, if the shop is not an advertiser anymore, it is understood that posting of roster is not allowed.

I guess I should be grateful that I am still allowed to use PM !

We need to respect the forum's right

Cheers

Kenchoubg
03-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Great job!!!! But do we need the rating for Mls?

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Great job!!!! But do we need the rating for Mls?

Don't think it is necessary !

The massage ladies who made my lists are pretty top class either on looks, or in massage skills or in body or in big tits or in sensual part II services!

I have already rated them !!

pepefirstlove
04-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Top class thread bro AL, thanks god we have Sunday off else there no time to rest :-P

Bigfoot
04-06-2014, 02:23 AM
nice one bro.

add the MILF ones too they know some of the great tricks

any others like at Crows nest.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Good morning sunny Sydney !!

Wednesday 4 June

Mena !! The ultimate massage girl that most punters are looking for: young, beautiful, tall and slim, perfect body shape, sensational B cups, firm massage skills, friendly and cheeky personality, good English, sensual hands !! wait no further, serving at 7 Lotus today

Sherry the wait is over, Sherry is back after 4 months off, BBW, one of the strong ML in Sydney, one for the breasts lovers with really sore back !!

The sexy MILFs day is on at QVB with Susan and Nicole, if you ever have a thing for a sexy mamasan with all round skills, see Nic !!

It's Bastille Day at CBD Posh 378 Pitt St, two French beauties in Denise and Miranda ready to revolutionize your RnT habits !

Vivian, a slim and busty ML awaits you at 316 Central

That's all folks

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Miserable day outside, it's time to get naked and enjoy a massage session with a good ML,

So who you gonna call ??

Thursday, 5 June :

Plenty of great choices today:

At 316 Central:

Emma - young and sweet Korean beauty, lookalike to a former Miss Hong Kong, very pretty face like an angel as introduced by Rebecca.

Rebecca - top class all around, my dream body !

At 1B/QVB

Sue - only one day a week you can see Sue at QVB, the truly professional Korean ML with similar services to Romeo and Juliet. highly recommended.

Nicole - the sexy and passionate mamasan you can lay your hands on, what more can you ask for !!

At Snow Lotus

The regular Thursday popular trio of talents in Joey, Kelly and Nancy - you can be blindfold and take a pick !

At 7 Lotus

Mena - the superb Taiwanese hottie that everyone is falling in love with - have you ??

Honey - brother CMK's current Malaysian favourite - he is reviewing her again, and again, and again, and again..............

At Silver Fox:

Cherry - best all rounder in the shop and very popular Korean girl

Miku - a busty Japanese girl with 34D Cups, Foxy has put her on my next to do list !

At Posh 378 Pitt St

Miranda - French massage lady at Chinese RnT shop price and services - value !!

The recommendation list is a bit long today, but what can I do, there are so many talents !! If only I can include Coco's girls !

Have a sexy massage day

Cheers

Anh.phu91
05-06-2014, 04:19 PM
What happen to coco rosters?

Anh.phu91
05-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Can u pm coco number i lost it :(

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Can u pm coco number i lost it :(

Done, check your PM

Cheers

felini
05-06-2014, 10:19 PM
You are the number one mate :love:

By the way I don't think you go to places such as M8, Romeo, Juliet, and Midas.....

Is there any particular reason?

I have been wondering about this :sweat:

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
You are the number one mate :love:

By the way I don't think you go to places such as M8, Romeo, Juliet, and Midas.....

Is there any particular reason?

I have been wondering about this :sweat:

Hi brother ,

I'm cheap ! That's all as simple as that ! The Chinese RnT are cheaper than the Korean shops !

And usually between a Chinese MLs (either from HK, China, Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia) we can all talk in Chinese (mando or canto) so there are more fun with the conversation!

With the Korean girls, they either have poor English or poor massage , so it's just not as attractive !

Then lately I have to also consider all the friendship with Vicky, Coco, Foxy, Alice, Candy/Vicky/Nicole, Sonja, Alisa etc.

If I have to spend my money, why not support my friends shops, there are so many choices just among these shops!!

If all MLs fail, there are still a few good mamasans to see and get a good massage !

And I haven't even included Mimi, Eva or Yuki !!

Did that answer your question !!

Bigfoot
06-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Why do all these great shops be inaccessible. As in I can't park. Being in the city etc. I hate walking I hate the train.
I have to take Bankstown trains so when it gets to Campsie it's mix of Tease or AHH you don't want to look but can't help it.

but a trip it must

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Why do all these great shops be inaccessible. As in I can't park. Being in the city etc. I hate walking I hate the train.
I have to take Bankstown trains so when it gets to Campsie it's mix of Tease or AHH you don't want to look but can't help it.

but a trip it must

You can park very easily in Stanmore !

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Sorry guys, Sydney university graduation day today .

No time to post, got to be a good father !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Beautiful sunny winter Saturday ! time for a nice RnT ??

7 June, Saturday:

Emma and Rebecca at 316 Central (see Thursday)

At 329b King Street Newtown, Posh girl Sarah, petite Japanese/Russian mix Aussie girl, very cute and busty ! Also Jamie - French girl at Asian RnT shop price.

Mena - the IT girl of Sydney RnT @ Snow Lotus

Amy - busty Korean girl, very sensual breasts massage at Silver Fox

And one of my all time favourite: Yuki, sensational MILF with the top 5 best massage and HJ of all times !! 288 Wattle St 9571-9191

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Kenchoubg
07-06-2014, 06:37 PM
For 45 mins section, 100 bucks for chinese shop(no bathroom) vs 125 bucks for korean shop(with bathroom). It's not really cheaper.

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2014, 07:46 PM
For 45 mins section, 100 bucks for chinese shop(no bathroom) vs 125 bucks for korean shop(with bathroom). It's not really cheaper.

Of course, you are totally correct !!

The only problem is. If you work in the CBD and only has a 30 min lunch break but you want a quickie release . Which Korean shop with bathroom can one visit within a 5 min walk from say Town Hall or Martin Place ???

You are also likely to have 10 + Chinese RnT near your home before you can find 1 Korean shop which could be 30 min away by car !

So who you gonna call ???

And you must be exclusively only going to Korean Shop then !!

Cheers

pantydropa
08-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Who and where on a Sunday?

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Beautiful sunny winter Saturday ! time for a nice RnT ??

7 June, Saturday:

Emma and Rebecca at 316 Central (see Thursday)

At 329b King Street Newtown, Posh girl Sarah, petite Japanese/Russian mix Aussie girl, very cute and busty ! Also Jamie - French girl at Asian RnT shop price.

Mena - the IT girl of Sydney RnT @ Snow Lotus

Amy - busty Korean girl, very sensual breasts massage at Silver Fox

And one of my all time favourite: Yuki, sensational MILF with the top 5 best massage and HJ of all times !! 288 Wattle St 9571-9191

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Well, I actually needed a good massage today , so I took my own advice .........lol

I was going to try Hani at 45 George but an overnight back pain and soreness prevented me heading the FS path.

Too bad the choices of strong mls on a Saturday is not that good at the best times: Lisa and Candy are gone, no Coco on the weekend !

Can't wait for Sherry until Monday or Amy at 316 ! Eva from shop 9 is good for back walking , but since I brought up Yuki, I might as well have a reunion with her, I haven't seen her for over a year !

And I am very glad I did , don't like their new uniform at all, but that makes no different to me anyway, it ain't coming off !

A little pleasant surprise though, no, I didn't get a free double with Mina, she is overseas at the moment but I saw the lovely Thai girl Lorra also working at Wattle St. That Indian brother who popped in and negotiated with Lorra for 10 min but ended up didn't stay ! Duke, you can't judge the lady by the stupid uniform mate , she's got a beautiful body underneath, you have no idea what you are missing ! And no means no man ! No one is gonna give you a HJ for $10 !!!

Stay home and DIY ok !!

Cheers

DDizon
08-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Well, I actually needed a good massage today , so I took my own advice .........lol

I was going to try Hani at 45 George but an overnight back pain and soreness prevented me heading the FS path.

Too bad the choices of strong mls on a Saturday is not that good at the best times: Lisa and Candy are gone, no Coco on the weekend !

Can't wait for Sherry until Monday or Amy at 316 ! Eva from shop 9 is good for back walking , but since I brought up Yuki, I might as well have a reunion with her, I haven't seen her for over a year !

And I am very glad I did , don't like their new uniform at all, but that makes no different to me anyway, it ain't coming off !

A little pleasant surprise though, no, I didn't get a free double with Mina, she is overseas at the moment but I saw the lovely Thai girl Lorra also working at Wattle St. That Indian brother who popped in and negotiated with Lorra for 10 min but ended up didn't stay ! Duke, you can't judge the lady by the stupid uniform mate , she's got a beautiful body underneath, you have no idea what you are missing ! And no means no man ! No one is gonna give you a HJ for $10 !!!

Stay home and DIY ok !!

Cheers

Lorra is also working at Wattle now? You wouldn't happen to know where/if she is working tomorrow do you Bro AhLungor?

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Lorra is also working at Wattle now? You wouldn't happen to know where/if she is working tomorrow do you Bro AhLungor?

Sorry, I don't punt on Sunday at all, so no mail on Sundays!!

But if you are interested on Lorra, there are ample opportunities to see her: sat at Wattle St, thu at QVB then one day each at the two Lotus shops during the week !

Stop waiting, go see her !

Cheers

TMC (free cage girl)
08-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Mr Ahlungor

i have pain from my back and shoulder and neck. I lift up the girl and kangaroo and koala position for 10mins.

next day, i get pain from 3 parts of my body. when i got BBBJ to CIM from the girl. i pretty much can not move my self.

I think i need massage from fresh girl. which shop should i go? i went to silver fox and central massage. it was good.

i need your suggestion again:cool2: if any girl does body slide for toe to pussy touch my nose sounds good, i will visit shop tomorrow. :cool2:

kitstuart
09-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Hell of a way to get an injury, TMC. I envy you!

cheapthrills101
10-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Sorry, I don't punt on Sunday at all, so no mail on Sundays!!

But if you are interested on Lorra, there are ample opportunities to see her: sat at Wattle St, thu at QVB then one day each at the two Lotus shops during the week !

Stop waiting, go see her !

Cheers

Too busy "repenting" for your sins brother Ahl?
Funny - never saw you as a church-goer?? LOL!! :fire:
So what's the latest for today?

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Nice weather to start the shorter working week.

Wet, Wet, Wet !!

I know one ML today will do that to me for sure !!

Tuesday, 10 June

Susan @ QVB, sensual hands and top services.

Kelly @ QVB, tall and slim Korean girl, qualified masseues.

Neimi sexy Thai girl, very good service at Silver Fox,

Also @ Silver Fox - Vicky - all natural 38 E Cups, best pair of tits for your pleasure !!

Tin Tin @ Snow Lotus - fountain of youth, slim, pretty, cute and very young lady - surprisingly good massage

Selina @ 7 Lotus - a touch of class, very good all rounder.

Exotic MLs at CBD Posh @ 378 Pitt Street, Western girls at Chinese RnT shop prices: Miranda from France and Sandra from Columbia !!

Best strong massage of the day: Amy @ 316 Central !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

TMC (free cage girl)
10-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Hell of a way to get an injury, TMC. I envy you!

I fixed my back and neck and arm my self:cool2: hahaha:cool2:

i need another shot!:slobber:

felini
11-06-2014, 02:17 AM
Hi brother ,

I'm cheap ! That's all as simple as that ! The Chinese RnT are cheaper than the Korean shops !

And usually between a Chinese MLs (either from HK, China, Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia) we can all talk in Chinese (mando or canto) so there are more fun with the conversation!

With the Korean girls, they either have poor English or poor massage , so it's just not as attractive !

Then lately I have to also consider all the friendship with Vicky, Coco, Foxy, Alice, Candy/Vicky/Nicole, Sonja, Alisa etc.

If I have to spend my money, why not support my friends shops, there are so many choices just among these shops!!

If all MLs fail, there are still a few good mamasans to see and get a good massage !

And I haven't even included Mimi, Eva or Yuki !!

Did that answer your question !!

Hi Ahlungor bro.
Now I understand why you don't go to K shops.
Thanks for answering my question as well as some infos.

novi
11-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Morning lads..
Winters here and a sore back..
Bro ALG.. What's the tip for today..
Any chance you pm me stanmore
Ta

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Morning lads..
Winters here and a sore back..
Bro ALG.. What's the tip for today..
Any chance you pm me stanmore
Ta

Hi brother Novi,

The best massage today to fix your sore back will be Sherry at Snow Lotus!

I will PM you the Gilmore Girls later ........lol

Cheers

novi
11-06-2014, 10:21 AM
thanks bro ALG

cheers

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Sunny Wednesday 11 June:

All Stars line up at 7 Lotus/Snow Lotus today:

Mena, Honey and Lorra at 7 Lotus, Sherry at Snow Lotus

Susan the sexy MILF with sensual hands and the classy and alluring mamasan Nicole at QVB

Western girls at Chinese RnT prices at it's best:

Double French connections: Denise and Miranda at 378 Pitt St Posh

Summer - Aussie blonde and Sandra - South American Columbian - a soccer babe !! @ 329b King St, Posh Newtown

Lilian - Shiatsu massage at Silver Fox.

PLus your favourite Gilmore Girls

Cheers

wachumba
11-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Have you tried the western girls at posh or is it just because they are western girls in asian shop?

TMC (free cage girl)
11-06-2014, 02:23 PM
i think. western girl in asian shop mean. she is not really cute at western shop. she drop down the level and work with asian.

it's my experience of massage.

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Have you tried the western girls at posh or is it just because they are western girls in asian shop?

No, I have not, and yes, you are right, they are the novelty Western Girls at Asian shop prices and I have made that quite clear. If I have tried them, I will normal include more personal opinions rather than just stating their respective nationality.

wachumba
11-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Posh prices aren't anything special. Aussie Jade at 45 George at Granville is same price for 30min with their daytime special after you $50 for nude hj at posh.
At least Jade would be nude the whole time instead of just part 2 like the posh girls and I'm sure she be happy to just do massage and hj.

pantydropa
11-06-2014, 05:40 PM
No, I have not, and yes, you are right, they are the novelty Western Girls at Asian shop prices and I have made that quite clear. If I have tried them, I will normal include more personal opinions rather than just stating their respective nationality.

So you are recommending girls you've never seen?

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Posh prices aren't anything special. Aussie Jade at 45 George at Granville is same price for 30min with their daytime special after you $50 for nude hj at posh.
At least Jade would be nude the whole time instead of just part 2 like the posh girls and I'm sure she be happy to just do massage and hj.

You are absolutely right !!

Try to tell that to all the CBD punters to make their way out to 45 and back to work !!!

You pay for location mate !

It's location, location, location!

A lunch time or after work quickie ! Yeah baby !!

wachumba
11-06-2014, 07:11 PM
So you are recommending girls you've never seen?

Yes, he's promoting his friends shops.

pantydropa
11-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Yes, he's promoting his friends shops.

Ok thank you.
Someone recommending a girl they've never seen it's just advertising.
That's a shame man because I thought this thread was legit.

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 01:00 AM
Ok thank you.
Someone recommending a girl they've never seen it's just advertising.
That's a shame man because I thought this thread was legit.

There is no shame, if you don't find my thread or my recommendations helpful at all, then you shouldn't be here from now on.

And I have a habit of making lots of friends especially with sexy Mamasans !and I usually only recommend mls from the shops of my friends , it's always been like this from day one of this forum so don't act surprise, if you really don't know, now you do.

You like my intel, you are welcome to visit, otherwise, there are plenty of other shop threads and roster threads you can browse through.

But the way, I have Never said I have tried every mls from my recommendations !

For the record, if I give a more detailed descriptions on the mls look and feel and services, I would have seen her and there is usually a detailed review on the lady somewhere !

Cheers

pantydropa
12-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Ok thanks for letting me know.
Silly of me to think that you tried and tested any girls that you recommend!

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Ok thanks for letting me know.
Silly of me to think that you tried and tested any girls that you recommend!

I have tried and tested lots of MLs, too many to remember !! Always happy to share and recommend ! But what I like is not necessary what other brother would prefer , so over the years I also recommend MLs who are not really my type but may be very suitable to other brothers taste!!

Sister Tiffany was one perfect example , I only ever had one session with her and that's not until she worked for Coco in Burwood, but I have recommended her to lots of people at Snow Lotus, and 90%+ of the people ended up thanking me !!

Being a good friend with many Mamasans also allow me to have some inside informations on who are the hot girls and who has lots of repeat customers .

As I always prefer to see busty girls and I only have a limited budget, it is impossible for me to try all the girls in one shop or all my favourite shops In order to recommend !

Take Stanmore for example, Coco is my good friend and she never bull shit me, and lately I have only been seeing Bobo because she has the best body and if I need a strong massage I will see Coco herself !

There are only two other current girls at the shop that I have seen : Cici , one of my special favourite and Elley the very good Hong Kong all rounder! And between these four ladies, I have got everything I need in a massage shop , I won't need to see other girls ! Unless there is another Dolphin ! Oh, there is a new girl Cindy which I need to check out but not time yet - and yes, she is very big !!

But not seeing the girl didn't stop me from recommending Monica - because she is young and beautiful and very popular , people who took my advice to see her are always happy. The other new girl Crystal is another perfect example , she is young and petite and really not my type but she is very popular, did 12 jobs in a day two Sundays ago half of them repeat customers , and again I recommend her to those people who likes the kind of young and innocent girl that Crystal is ! I don't need to see her myself , I just need to match her attributes with what people like ! I think I am helping people here, and I have helped a lot of people and they all know who they are .

Then again, Wendy is another girl I haven't tried but she gives very strong massage and professional back walking! Again , people thank me for my tip, whether I have seen the girl, no one really care! It's the result that matters.

And if I post a review, then people can see for themselves !!

Cheers

corner_king
12-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Keep my daily routine alive

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Keep my daily routine alive

Thanks brother Corner_King !!

PK_Norm
12-06-2014, 12:59 PM
ALG - I probably speak for many. You are doing many of us a service and I don't have any issues about you not having tried all the MLs you recommend.

You have always been very helpful!

pantydropa
12-06-2014, 01:01 PM
whether I have seen the girl, no one really care!
Cheers

Ok my mistake for assuming that your recommendations list was girls that you have seen.
And you are correct, at least you are trying to help others and whether you have seen the girl or not no one really cares. ;)

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Ok my mistake for assuming that your recommendations list was girls that you have seen.
And you are correct, at least you are trying to help others and whether you have seen the girl or not no one really cares. ;)

OK then, may be to be absolutely and politically correct, I will clearly state in my future posts if the girls I am recommending have been tested !!

For Sunny Thursday, we have a star stunned line up :

Personally tested:

At 316 Elizabeth St, Central

Emma - young and sweet Korean beauty, lookalike to a former Miss Hong Kong, very pretty face like an angel. Pointy C Cups, sensational hands !

Rebecca - last day before holiday !!

At 1B/139 York St, QVB

Sue - only one day a week you can see Sue at QVB, the truly professional Korean ML with similar services to Romeo and Juliet. highly recommended.

Nicole - the sexy and passionate mamasan you can lay your hands on, what more can you ask for !!

At Snow Lotus

The regular Thursday popular trio of talents in Joey (the best all rounder), Kelly (the body and happy party girl) and Nancy (the 36 C Cup and girl next door ) - you can be blindfold and take a pick !

Not Tested but recommending with confidence !

At 7 Lotus

Honey - brother CMK's current Malaysian favourite - he is reviewing her again, and again, and again, and again..............

At Silver Fox

Cherry - top service Korean and a popular shop girl

And if you are interested to see a Western girl in Asian shop prices:

At 329b Posh Newtown

Miranda - French and Sandra - Columbian

At 378 Pitt St, Posh CBD

Denise - French

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 01:30 PM
ALG - I probably speak for many. You are doing many of us a service and I don't have any issues about you not having tried all the MLs you recommend.

You have always been very helpful!

Thanks brother PK,

It's always my pleasure !!

Cheers

Mozilla
12-06-2014, 05:16 PM
wow.. AL, your service to the cause has no limits... the dedication always amazes me.

good guide

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 05:35 PM
wow.. AL, your service to the cause has no limits... the dedication always amazes me.

good guide

You are welcome brother Moz !!

So, did you end up seeing any of the Gilmore girls ??

hinsiu2
12-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Rebecca is going on a holiday? really?? sad to hear that.... when will she come back.... finally got a chance to meet her last week and now she is leaving.... I miss her already....... such a cute busty girl......

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Rebecca is going on a holiday? really?? sad to hear that.... when will she come back.... finally got a chance to meet her last week and now she is leaving.... I miss her already....... such a cute busty girl......

Should be only 4-5 weeks back home !!

If you like Rebecca you will love the Taiwanese girl Sherry she works on Friday ! Everything Rebecca has you will find them in Sherry !! And she looks a bit like Shu Qi too - in my view.

Cheers

hinsiu2
12-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Should be only 4-5 weeks back home !!

If you like Rebecca you will love the Taiwanese girl Sherry she works on Friday ! Everything Rebecca has you will find them in Sherry !! And she looks a bit like Shu Qi too - in my view.

Cheers

ShuQi...... not a big fan of her.... still don't understand why ppl think she is pretty.....

Biethestarr
12-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Thanks brother PK,

It's always my pleasure !!

Cheers

Hey Ahlungor,

+1 on that too, I really like your recommendations too! I've got a few AR to write, just lazy as it's all done on my iPhone :P

Peace,

Biethestarr

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2014, 12:13 PM
It's Friday the 13th June !!

You may have better luck in following my tips !!

Tested and proven:

Mena at Snow Lotus - the ultimate young and pretty massage lady with both strong and soft hands !

Nicole at QVB - the sexy and passionate Mamasan

Sherry - the busty Taiwanese girl with a beautiful face and body !! top personality at 316 Central

Recommending with confidence :

Lorra @ QVB - young and busty Thai girl, natural C Cups, petite size 6, smooth white skin, very popular girl

Honey @ Snow Lotus - the hottest review girl at the moment !!

Lilian @ Silver Fox - strong Shiatsu massage

If you want to try Western girls at Asian shop prices:

Miranda, French girl @ 378 Pitt St CBD Posh

More French cuisine at 329b Posh Newtown with Denise and Candice - plus the Columbian Sandra !

Plus all your favourite and popular Gilmore girls!

Have a happy day.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Good morning Sydney !!

After an unlucky lose to Chile on Saturday morning we have the Swans beating the Ports by 4 points at home and GWS won for the first time ever away from home in Brisbane !!

Also congratulations to the Wallabies beating France by 6 points in Melbourne and the Men's Hockey Team beating the Dutch and crowned the World Cup Champion !! Not THE WORLD CUP we have in mind, but a World Cup Championship nevertheless !! Well done lads !

Jason Day also recovered from a slow start and finished tied for 4th in the US Open Golf (so my each way bet @$81 to 1 was a winner!) Watch out for him in the British Open !! Adam Scott also finished in the top 10 @$41 to 1 !!

Speaking of Top 10, here are my Top 10 massage girls in Sydney today:

Tested and Proven:

Then over at QVB: Lorra (busty young Thai girl), Kelly (tall and slim Korean girl with qualified massage), Nicole - the classy and sexy mamasan !!

Fix everything Sherry - best massage of the day at Snow Lotus

Thainatown double connections at Silver Fox: Vicky (best look all natural big big tits), Neimi (very good sensual services with enhanced D Cups!)

Not Tested !!

If you are interested in seeing a Western girl in an Asian massage shop price:

CBD Posh at 378 Pitt Street: French delights: Denise and Miranda

Posh Newtown at 329B King: Summer - Aussie girl, Sandra - Columbian girl !!

Plus your favourite Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Sunny Tuesday 17 June:

Tried and tested:

The Thainatown double pleasure: Neimi and Vicky (38 E Cups) from Silver Fox

Susan the busty MILF, very sensual hands and Kelly the tall and slim Korean girl - a qualified masseuses @ QVB, 1B/139 York St

Best strong massage - Amy at 316 Central

If you want to try Western girls at Asian shop prices:

Blonde Aussie girl Summer at 378 Pitt St Posh

another Blonde Aussie girl Misha at 329B Posh Newtown and Sandra the Columbian girl

Over at Snow Lotus - fountain of youth - the very sweet and cute petite girl Tin Tin

and @ 7 Lotus - the classy lady Selina

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls!

Have a nice day

Cheers

lovethug
18-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Ahlungor - amazing energy to say the least! You have been so consistent in action, stupendous (unless you own a stake here in the forum..lol)

Been following your threads for quite some time, at times amusing the extreme reactions you invite. I think either folks like you or not. Am definitely in the former category. Lead us to Nirvana mate!

Had posted a thank you note yesterday, but god knows where it disappeared in the cyber space.

I have been a silent predator for a while, tasting blood mainly based on your posts. Am a big bust fan as well, though at times I acquire a flexible taste.

Guys - what works best is to follow his regimen. Offer extra tips in advance like a pro, that gives the feel of an 'experienced punter' to the gals. Breaking ice for part 2 gets easier from my experience. Second - the girl should feel a connect with you, I have had disasters though Bro Ahl got heavenly treatment from the same gals - even when I did everything the gentlemanly way - (been a jerk as well, a few times)

A quick note on my experiments with truth, based on his recco and some accidental encounters in the last few months. My energy levels are a bit low as compared to other mates here!!

1. Celina, at SL - by accident had walked in without appointment to see what Vicky's shop offers. She treats you like a king, lot for big boob lovers. Had a repeat before I felt the urge to look for variety. saw her finding a formla mention in Ahlungor's post recently.
2. Eva and Lilys - mature, based on Ahlungor's recco. pretty open minded and large boobs. met her twice, but honestly had little of massage as I got carried away into the softer things.
3. Nicole at QVB - the posts here gave me an orgasm. walked in without an appointment, and she was busy. I offered to wait, but the lucky punter inside decided to extend. She came out and advised that I go with the younger, bustier Malaysian girl who was free. But I was there for her, and walked out. BTW, did manage to talk for a couple of mins with Sue, who had back to back appointments. Looked very much genuine and friendly as mentioned here - again only if you are into mature ladies.
4. Sherry at SL - walked in without an appointment (guess I have the name right - the BBW), but she was busy. There was an younger, prettier, petite gal available, but reckon I scared her with my direct questions on extras. Was pissed that she let me into the smaller room by the side, even when one of the larger rooms was free, and the mind was full of Sherry. I acted like a jerk with that lil one. Apologies.
5. Walked in to see Eva again the next day at 741 Lily's. Found Maggie also there, who had a few casual mentions in this forum. Extremely tall, and a bit older for the general liking + small boobs as well. But she is all inviting. Went in for a double. Either they are good actors, or genuinely passionate. I enjoyed the time!
6. Sherry at 316 Central - fixed an appointment for an hour. cut it down to 30 mins. Felt there was no connect, and the gal was struggling to stay interested in me. Guys, you need Ahlungor's charm to have a 100% strike rate.
7. Coco - planning for a while, talked to her a couple of times. Not sure what to expect from her. Also, are there any gems that I should try there?
8. Mimi - tried to meet her at Burwood a while back. She wasnt working that day. I went on vacation, and now she is at Crows Nest. Too dangerous an area for me to walk into a FS shop. Are there any other options to meet her.

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Ahlungor - amazing energy to say the least! You have been so consistent in action, stupendous (unless you own a stake here in the forum..lol)

Been following your threads for quite some time, at times amusing the extreme reactions you invite. I think either folks like you or not. Am definitely in the former category. Lead us to Nirvana mate!

Had posted a thank you note yesterday, but god knows where it disappeared in the cyber space.

I have been a silent predator for a while, tasting blood mainly based on your posts. Am a big bust fan as well, though at times I acquire a flexible taste.

Guys - what works best is to follow his regimen. Offer extra tips in advance like a pro, that gives the feel of an 'experienced punter' to the gals. Breaking ice for part 2 gets easier from my experience. Second - the girl should feel a connect with you, I have had disasters though Bro Ahl got heavenly treatment from the same gals - even when I did everything the gentlemanly way - (been a jerk as well, a few times)

A quick note on my experiments with truth, based on his recco and some accidental encounters in the last few months. My energy levels are a bit low as compared to other mates here!!

1. Celina, at SL - by accident had walked in without appointment to see what Vicky's shop offers. She treats you like a king, lot for big boob lovers. Had a repeat before I felt the urge to look for variety. saw her finding a formla mention in Ahlungor's post recently.
2. Eva and Lilys - mature, based on Ahlungor's recco. pretty open minded and large boobs. met her twice, but honestly had little of massage as I got carried away into the softer things.
3. Nicole at QVB - the posts here gave me an orgasm. walked in without an appointment, and she was busy. I offered to wait, but the lucky punter inside decided to extend. She came out and advised that I go with the younger, bustier Malaysian girl who was free. But I was there for her, and walked out. BTW, did manage to talk for a couple of mins with Sue, who had back to back appointments. Looked very much genuine and friendly as mentioned here - again only if you are into mature ladies.
4. Sherry at SL - walked in without an appointment (guess I have the name right - the BBW), but she was busy. There was an younger, prettier, petite gal available, but reckon I scared her with my direct questions on extras. Was pissed that she let me into the smaller room by the side, even when one of the larger rooms was free, and the mind was full of Sherry. I acted like a jerk with that lil one. Apologies.
5. Walked in to see Eva again the next day at 741 Lily's. Found Maggie also there, who had a few casual mentions in this forum. Extremely tall, and a bit older for the general liking + small boobs as well. But she is all inviting. Went in for a double. Either they are good actors, or genuinely passionate. I enjoyed the time!
6. Sherry at 316 Central - fixed an appointment for an hour. cut it down to 30 mins. Felt there was no connect, and the gal was struggling to stay interested in me. Guys, you need Ahlungor's charm to have a 100% strike rate.
7. Coco - planning for a while, talked to her a couple of times. Not sure what to expect from her. Also, are there any gems that I should try there?
8. Mimi - tried to meet her at Burwood a while back. She wasnt working that day. I went on vacation, and now she is at Crows Nest. Too dangerous an area for me to walk into a FS shop. Are there any other options to meet her.

Hi Brother lovethug,

Thanks for your very encouraging and kind words. It is exactly this kind of acknowledgements and assurance that have kept me going, with all you good guys around, who cares about the trolls and haters !!

Sorry to hear about your session with Sherry at 316, I haven't seen her for a while now as I have been seeing Rebecca who is a bit younger and gives me really genuine girl friend feels, calling me dai gor gor all the times (big brother). But unfortunately she is on holiday at the moment, back in a month - but for the time being, definitely try the new princess Emma !! you can thank me again.................haha

Other MLs with big boobs that I can totally recommend:

Sherry from Snow Lotus of course, Nicole and Susan from QVB a must try as well.

Vicky the Thai girl from Silver Fox has awesome boobs (she has the no. 1 tits in Sydney at the moment with darker skin IMHO - for smooth white skin - that's Bobo!) although she has some not so favourable reviews lately, but for pure breasts lovers, I think you can look beyond those things. Amy the Korean girl and her concentrated breasts massage efforts are also worth trying.

Mia is now the new mamasan from 368 Pennant Hills Road, and if you like them BBW, you can not NOT see her.

Coco and Bobo from Stanmore are also creme de la creme.

Enjoy and look forward to seeing you sharing more

Have a nice day

Cheers

borock
18-06-2014, 12:34 PM
So what is today's recommendations? Hehe. Also, can you pm me stanmore's roster for today if you know it please?

Thanks bro

Eureka
18-06-2014, 12:38 PM
So what is today's recommendations? Hehe. Also, can you pm me stanmore's roster for today if you know it please?

Thanks bro

Mate in the time you took to ask this question .. you could have rung the shop !!!
They don't just talk to AhLungor you know .... and you get the availability (booking situation) in real time !!

What am I missing here ?

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Sunny Wednesday, 18 June, Game II of Origin, any pre-game entertainment ??

Tried and tested:

Sherry the very busty and strong massage lady at Snow Lotus

Mena - the red hot Taiwanese girl at 7 Lotus

Over at 1B/139 York St, It's big tits MILFs heaven today, Vicky the boss is back, plus Susan and Nicole, any double or triple play will be simply out of this world !!

Recommended with confidence:

Lilian very good Shiatsu massage at Silver Fox and the very popular Korean girl Cherry is Back !!

If you like to see a Western girl in Asian shop prices:

At 378 Posh - Sandra from Columbia

At 329B Posh - Summer - Aussie blonde and Candice the French connection.

Plus all your popular Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Celebrations of NSW Blues' first series win in 8 long years!!

Every man and his cock deserve to have a RnT session !!

Sunny Thursday 19 June:

Tried and tested:

QVB @ 1B/139 York St:

Sue - top KPS - Korean Princess Sue - you want services, and services will be what you get in ample supply !

Kelly - another Korean girl with qualified massage skills, tall and slim

The sexy and busty double mamasan treatment is available with Vicky and Nicole

At Snow Lotus: the fantastic trio of Joey, Kelly and Nancy !!

At 316 Central: Emma - the angel looking very beautiful Korean girl - Thank you very much !!

Cherry at Silver Fox - very popular shop girl.

AT 7 Lotus: brother CMK's Honey pot and the cute little Thai girl Lorra with natural C cups

And if you want to see a Western girl at an Asian shop prices:

AT 378 Pitt st Posh: Miranda from France and Rachel - a new local Aussie girl

At 329B Posh Newtown: Candice from France and Sandra the Columbian girl

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Sunny Friday 20 June

Tried and tested:

Sherry - busty and sensual, pretty face and curvy, very good gfe and top services @ 316 Central

Nicole - the elegant and sexy mamasan at QVB, you can't beat dedication and experiences !

Honey at Snow Lotus - brother CMK's Malaysian honey pot !

Lilian at Silver Fox - strong shiatsu massage, good service

Lorra - the pretty Thai girl with natural C Cups, very popular at QVB

Julie - young student, petite and slim, very cute and works hard to please - also at QVB

If you like Western girls in Asian shop prices:

Miranda, french girl at 378 Pitt St Posh CBD

Candice, another french connection at 329b Posh Newtown.

Have a nice day

Cheers

emerold
21-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Sir Ahlungor , any very strong massage advice?
city , stanmore ? thx

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Sir Ahlungor , any very strong massage advice?
city , stanmore ? thx

Hi Brother Emerold,

This thread is usually not updated on the weekend, but since you asked, here are some quick tips:

Not sure if Coco is at Stanmore today, you can ring and ask - she will be the top choice.

Other ladies with strong massage:

Yuki at 288 Wattle Street Ultimo

Eva at shop 9, 741 George Street - the shop inside the glass door behind Snow Lotus, Eva also does very good back walking !!

Or you can simply just see Mena at Snow Lotus - she is ex-shopping centre so she can give a strong massage.

Enjoy

Cheers

emerold
21-06-2014, 02:59 PM
thx so much! after a 8 days of working 15/hrs a day , i am dead man walking, thx

moving4ward
21-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Mena can massage??

Are we talking the same one? Taiwanese one and when she first came out many people say must try and always booked??

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Mena can massage??

Are we talking the same one? Taiwanese one and when she first came out many people say much try and always booked??

Yeap, that's the Mena !!

Apart from the big tits ( she probably has the nicest B Cup going around !) and premium extras, she will tick every other boxes !!

Sydney's King
23-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Loving this thread! Such valuable info. Going to go and try out a few of the new Posh girls tomorrow, will report back.

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Loving this thread! Such valuable info. Going to go and try out a few of the new Posh girls tomorrow, will report back.

Sounds good brother King,

I haven't tried any of the western girls at Posh since some of the busty British girls at Newtown and the lovely French lady Ginger !! let me know if you discover some treasure chests.................haha

Thanks for your kind words too - that's what keep this thread going.

Have a nice day

Cheers

jwhite
23-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Sunny Friday 20 June

Lilian at Silver Fox - strong shiatsu massage, good service

Ahlungor gives great advice, so I am very surprised he is recommending Lilian at Silver Fox.

I agree her massage is ok, but her part 2 almost turned me off punting for life! Her armpit stubble was at least a weeks worth of growth when I saw her which was a major turn off. She was also so unenthusiastic that I was so bored and struggled to get over the line.

All other experiences at Silver Fox have been good, but Lilian is a dud.

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Ahlungor gives great advice, so I am very surprised he is recommending Lilian at Silver Fox.

I agree her massage is ok, but her part 2 almost turned me off punting for life! Her armpit stubble was at least a weeks worth of growth when I saw her which was a major turn off. She was also so unenthusiastic that I was so bored and struggled to get over the line.

All other experiences at Silver Fox have been good, but Lilian is a dud.

Sorry Brother jwhite,

I have not tried Lilian myself, I trusted Foxy when she told me Lilian gave a very strong massage and good service ! and Foxy is usually quite reliable, if that's the case, I will not recommend Lilian any further until I have a chance to test myself.

It looks like I really need to stop seeing all my regular MLs and start trying some more new girls - Like the young Thai girl Lia from 244 Paddington - review to come shortly..............haha

Cheers

ps. for the dud punt on Lilian - please go and see Emma from 316 Central or Mena from Snow Lotus - I'm sure they will make everything up !

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Sunny Wednesday 25 June

It's the end of the financial year, everyone getting a 3% pay rise from 1 July ?? Let's celebrate !!

Tried and Tested:

Sherry from Snow Lotus, busty real womanly body, passionate services and one of the best and strongest massage in Sydney !!

Mena from 7 Lotus, if you like them young, tall, slim and beautiful, Mena ticks all the boxes, excellent part 1 and sensational part 2 !!

Yoyo from Snow Lotus, Hong Kong sexy TV star lookalike, elegant and classy

Busty Susan at QVB - most sensual hands of the day !!

The sexiest mamasan you can have: Nicole from QVB

Recommending with confidence:

Cherry at Silver Fox - popular Korean girl

Vivian from 316 Central - slim and busty, exotic South East Asian beauty

If you are interested to see Western girl at Asian shop prices - Posh shops are the places:

@378 Pitt St - Candice from France and Sandra from Columbia

@329b Newtown - Aussie girl Summer and another French girl Miranda

Plus all you favourite Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

Cheers

crum
25-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Do you have any recommendations for further west rather than only cbd as its quite far for a lot of us.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Do you have any recommendations for further west rather than only cbd as its quite far for a lot of us.

Hi brother Crum,

Please check your PM !

Cici and Elley are top girls

Cheers

ouch
25-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Hi Ahlungor is Cici working today she is Fabulous. As to Vivian she was one of the worst punts ihave had at 316 when Angela and young blonde Taiwanese Alice worked there easily best look and service for my taste

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi Ahlungor is Cici working today she is Fabulous. As to Vivian she was one of the worst punts ihave had at 316 when Angela and young blonde Taiwanese Alice worked there easily best look and service for my taste

Yes brother

I think Cici is working today

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Sunny Thursday 26 June

Today all recommendations are tried and tested only:

Top choice will be the beautiful Korean Princess Emma - nothing more to say. @ 316 Central

Over at QVB, another top KPS - that is Korean Princess Sue !!

Plus the sexy mamasan Nicole - busty, elegant and very sensual

At Snow Lotus: three of my all times favourites: Joey - the best all rounder, Kelly - the body and the party girl - and Nancy the friendly girl next door with 36 C Cups !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

ouch
26-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks for daily offerings bro great food for thought

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Sunny Friday 27 June

Tried and tested;

Mena @ Snow Lotus - Lovely Taiwanese sweetheart, she has the look, the young and slim body and all the skills you always wanted in a RnT session, top choice in any day !!

Sherry @ 316 Central - curvaceous sexy girl, all natural big firm bust, personal favourite

Sexy mamasan Nicole @ 1/B 139 York St, QVB, you can't beat a sexy and elegant lady who has the experiences and willing to please !

Also @ QVB, the petite Thai girl Lorra, natural C Cups, very pretty face and popular shop girl

If you like to try western girl at Asian shop prices:

Miranda - French young lady at 378 Pitt St Posh - very beautiful and exotic look, lovely accent - a cat walk model body.

Sandra - from the World Cup continent !!

@ 329b Posh Newtown - Candice, another French connection,

Have a nice day

Cheers

potatosui
30-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi Ahlungor, can u pm coco's number to me? thx!

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi Ahlungor, can u pm coco's number to me? thx!

No problem, please check your PM

Cheers

imaragingbull
05-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Time for an update today, great man!?

Thank you for your infinite wisdom

crum
06-07-2014, 12:11 PM
I'll be romping in the city for once today ahlungor who do you recommend?

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2014, 01:16 PM
I'll be romping in the city for once today ahlungor who do you recommend?

For services and great hands - Susan from 1B/139 York St QVB .

For big tits: Vicky and Amy at Silver Fox

Cheers

DYSLENOJD
06-07-2014, 02:26 PM
I may have missed something and apologise if I have, but what happened to Stanmore and how come there are no details about it anymore?

Thanks in advance!

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2014, 02:50 PM
I may have missed something and apologise if I have, but what happened to Stanmore and how come there are no details about it anymore?

Thanks in advance!

They are not an advertiser in the forum anymore so their thread was removed and no more posting of their daily roster is allowed !

That's the rule of the forum we must follow.

They are business as usual though, so if you want to know whose working, just call the shop!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2014, 02:50 PM
is cici stil laround also

Cici is usually on Wed, Thu and Sat

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Sunny and cold Tuesday 8 July

What better way to relax and spend time with one of my favourite MLs and enjoy their soft warm hands !!

Top choice today is at 7 Lotus !!

Lisa, my number 1 girl is serving

Mena, the ultimate hot and young Taiwanese sweetie, ticks all the boxes !!

For someone young and innocent and fountain of youth - go see Tin Tin at Snow Lotus

At QVB: the sexy and busty mamasan Vicky or the tall and slim Korean girl Kelly for her strong massage !

It is Thai heaven at Silver Fox: Vicky with her top shaped all natural 37 E Cups or Neimi and her body of sins - Vicky has the best tits but Neimi has better services and skills !

For strong remedial and proper massage fix, see Amy at 316 Central

Have a nice day

Cheers

wazel10
14-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Have been following this thread for a while..
just wondering y theres no update recently...
any new girls you have tried and highly recommended lately brother???
thanks

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Have been following this thread for a while..
just wondering y theres no update recently...
any new girls you have tried and highly recommended lately brother???
thanks

Thanks for your support brother waze10, last week was a bit tied up, it's a new week and here are the recommendations for Monday 14 July:

@ Snow Lotus:

Sherry - 40E Cups, best strong massage, top services

Rumi - new young Japanese girl - not met yet but was recommended to me by brother Eureka - very busty D cups apparently, will check out soon !

@QVB, a star stunned line up today:

The very busty and sexy mamasans double: Vicky and Nicole !!

Susan, magical hands and sensual services

Kelly, tall and slim Korean girl, qualified masseues.

@ Silver Fox: Busty girls galore today!!

Best Thai breasts in Sydney - Vicky - all natural, Neimi - nicely enhanced !!

Miku - Queenslands sunshine girl - a busty Japanese beach babe !

@329b Posh Newtown

Summer - 19 yr old Aussie babe, lovely personality, blonde and busty !!

Mimi @ Burwood - the erotic master

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2014, 01:05 PM
A bit Cold and Wet today, time to get warm and cuddly with your tip top MLs at my favourite shops on this Tuesday, 15 July:

@ 7 Lotus

Where else to see my no. 1 girl Lisa ??

And probably the best all round Taiwanese cutie, Mena, young, beautiful, tall and slim, sensational B Cups and excellent skills and services !

@ Silver Fox

The Best Thai breasts are on Vicky !!

@ 1B/139 York St, QVB

They have a few new young girls there today, if that's what you like, go and check them out, I would much rather go with the sexy mamasans: A Nicole and Vicky double will be just awesome !!

@ 329b Posh Newtown

19 yr old Summer, busty Aussie blonde, beautiful person, beautiful personality !!

@ 316 Central

Amy - so friendly and professional, best strong massage skills for the day !! with very sensual soft skills too.

plus all your favourite Gilmore Girls too.

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Wednesday 16 July:

@ Snow Lotus:

Rumi - Young and the most beautiful Japanese Princess :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Sherry - best strong massage, 38 E Cups

@ 7 Lotus

Mena - perfect Taiwanese massage sweetheart !

@ Silver Fox

Miku - busty and young Japanese beach babe

@ 1B/139 York st QVB

Susan - busty MILF, magical hands

Vicky and Nicole - the sexy and elegant mamasan twins !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Sunny Wednesday 23 July:

@ Snow Lotus:

Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen :love:

Sherry - 38 E Cups, top choice for strong massage today

@ 7 Lotus

Mena !! - Mena !! - Mena !!

@ Silver Fox:

Miku - busty young Japanese girl, Queensland beach babe, sunny and happy nature

@ 1B/139 York St QVB

Busty MILFs heavens:

Susan - best sensual hands today

Vicky and Nicole - sensational double offer !!

@ 329b Posh Newtown

Summer - young and busty Aussie babe at Asian RnT price - excellent value

Plus all you favourite Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2014, 12:15 PM
For a change, all my recommendations today are BUSTY girls, you guys should be so lucky.....................haha

Rainy day Friday, 25 July:

@ 7 Lotus: Sherry - 38 E Cups, top choice for strong massage today

@ QVB 139 York St

1B: Lorra - Petite and pretty Thai girl with generous C Cups, Nicole, the sexiest mamasan with a full womanly body and perky D Cups

1A: Rachel - D/E Cups. my latest Spanish teacher !!

@ Silver Fox - Vicky - Best Thai Breasts in size and shape !!

@ 316 Central - Sherry - busty, beautiful, sensual and passionate !!

@ Burwood - Mimi - the erotic master !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

abbyk90
25-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Thank you for your help brother Ahlungor. For a brother who is on a tight budget until next week would you recommend Sherry today at 316 or Emma or Rebecca tomorrow at same shop?

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your help brother Ahlungor. For a brother who is on a tight budget until next week would you recommend Sherry today at 316 or Emma or Rebecca tomorrow at same shop?

Haha, you are giving me a hard time brother !!

All three ladies are my favourite and they are all very special in their own unique way.

Sherry is more matured and has a womanly body, she is pretty and we get along really well, she's the one I said looks like Shu Qi - IMHO !

Rebecca just came back from holiday and I haven't caught up with her yet. she is very cute and I would say out of the three ladies I love her body the best and she is also the one girl I saw most often at 316 !

Emma is new here and I saw her twice only but she is more beautiful and probably the youngest and like a little Korean Princess, and she has the best hands !!

not sure if I am helping or getting you more confused.

Any way, you can't go wrong with any one of them and that's the best news.

Cheers

PS. if you want to meet the most beautiful Japanese ML, save your money for Rumi at 7 Lotus on Saturday. :love:

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Sunny Monday, start of a new week, all the top MLs are coming out to serve, YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY!!

Something for everyone really, all personally tried and tested, in fact, nearly half of all my favourite girls are working today:

@ QVB, 1B/139 York St:

Susan - busty MILF, the best hands !

Kelly - tall and slim Korean, professionally trained masseues

Nicole and Vicky - the busty and sensual mamasans double - not to be missed !!

@ CherryBlossom, 1A/139 York St

Rachel - just tried next week, busty and good massage, lovely girl, sensational Spanish !!

Yuki - One of my top Five best strong massage master currently working, the firmest hands will turn into the softest in a blink !! (same Amy from 316)

@ Snow Lotus:

Sherry - another one of my top Five !! Big Big Balls with Strong Firm hands

Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen !!

@ 7 Lotus

Mena, the ultimate young massage girl everyone was asking for when you walk into any massage shop !!

@ Silver Fox

Lilian, recently tested, highly recommanded

Miku, busty young Japanese beach babe, sunny and fun loving.

@ Mimi from Burwood, the 36 E Cups erotic master - best in body to body !

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls.

There you go, all your taste and requirements are covered.

Have a nice day

Cheers

ps. in case anyone is wondering, who are the other half of my favourite massage girls, well, they are: Coco, Cici, Lisa, Candy, Yuki (diff), Mia, Vicky (diff), Rebecca, Emma, Sherry (diff), Eva, Alisa............

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 01:33 PM
I love Wednesday, because Wednesday's roster is almost identical to Monday, so I don't have to re type the whole thing:

Wednesday 30 July:

@ QVB, 1B/139 York St:

Nicole and Vicky - the busty and sensual mamasans double - not to be missed, I had my first ever mamasans double last Monday and it was unbelievable !! It's absolutely amazing to see how two normally elegant, classy and sexy mamasans turned into wild animals !!

@ Snow Lotus:

Sherry - one of my top Five best strong massage girl !! Big Big Balls with Strong Firm hands

@ 7 Lotus

Mena, the ultimate young massage girl everyone was asking for when you walk into any massage shop !!

@ Silver Fox

Lilian, recently tested, highly recommended

Miku, busty young Japanese beach babe, sunny and fun loving.

@ Mimi from Burwood, the 36 E Cups erotic master - best in body to body !

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls.

There you go, most your taste and requirements are covered.

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Thursday 31 July recommendations :

@ QVB 1B/139 York St

Nicole and Vicky - the busty and sensual mamasans double - not to be missed, I had my first ever mamasans double last Monday and it was unbelievable !! It's absolutely amazing to see how two normally elegant, classy and sexy mamasans turned into wild animals !! $100 for 30 min of erotic double actions, all inclusive !!

@ Snow Lotus:

Joey - slim and busty, the best all rounder

Nancy - 36 C cups girl next door

@ 316 Central

Emma - beautiful Korean Princess

Rebecca - friendly, cute and very sensual - best looking perky D Cups !

@ Silver Fox

Miku - young, busty and pretty Japanese sunshine babe

@ Mimi at Burwood, the 36 E Cups erotic master.

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2014, 12:25 PM
The end of the working week is here, and the end of a brilliant career is also drawing down it's curtain:

Friday 1 August

Sherry, oh Sherry, you are leaving me behind with a very often sore back which only you would know too well exactly where and how to fix it - thank you for looking after me in the past few years and all the best to your next endeavour !!

:love: :confused2: :cry:

Sherry's last shift will be served at 7 Lotus @ 248 Kent St

The lovely Mena would probably just play a supporting role for a change, she is usually always the star of the show or ML of the Day.............haha

@ QVB, 1B/139 York St,

Top choice as always is the sexy mamasan Nicole, her last day before an overseas holiday and the very pretty and petite Thai sweetie Lorra - delicious C Cups too !

@ Silver Fox, you will find VickyTheBreast !! and Lilian who does a good job in proper body to body

Over at 316 Central, one of my favourite pretty girl Sherry (diff from 7 Lotus of course!), Sherry is young, beautiful and busty, very sexy and sensual - a Shu Qi lookalike in my book.

Plus all your favourites Gilmore girls

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Sunny Wednesday 6 August:

@ QVB: 1B/139 York St

Susan: best sensual hands

Vicky: Sexy MILF, very passionate

Lorra: pretty young Thai girl, petite and very cute, natural and perky C cups

@ Snow Lotus:

Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage lady I have ever seen,

Yoyo - Hong Kong TV actress lookalike, beautifully enhanced C Cups, looks like a Victoria Secret model with bra on! if she is wearing that sexy red dress your earth will be moving !!

@ 7 Lotus - Mena - needs no introduction !!

@ Silver Fox

Miku - Sunny and busty Japanese beach babe !! fun loving and very bubbly, top English

Lilian - if you never feel that you are getting your money worth when paying for body to body - see Lilian !!

@ Burwood, Mimi - the Erotic Master serving privately !

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Thursday 7 August:

Plenty of star powers today:

@ QVB 1B

Sue, the KPS - Korean Princess Sue ! top services and very popular, tall and slim, enhanced perky C Cups

Vicky - all natural very busty mamasan with passionate services

@ 316 Central

Rebecca - young, busty and very cute, my personal favourite

Emma - another true Korean Princess, beautiful and great attitude, can massage and with great hands

@ Snow Lotus

The original Thursday super trio:

Joey, the slim and busty best all rounder

Kelly, the body, happy party girl

Nancy, 36 C Cups, the girl next door with hidden treasures !

@ Silver Fox

Miku - the young and busty Japanese beach babe, very good English

Lilian - value for money for your B2B !!

And Mimi @ Burwood, the erotic master !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

f_fark
08-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Yo Ahlungor Im a 28yr old Korean guy in the Eastwood West Ryde area. Any recommendations for girls looking mid~late 20s with good B2B HJ? If its near my area thats even better.

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Yo Ahlungor Im a 28yr old Korean guy in the Eastwood West Ryde area. Any recommendations for girls looking mid~late 20s with good B2B HJ? If its near my area thats even better.

Sorry brother, not much mail in those areas!

You can try Mia at 368 Pennant Hills Road, she is late 20's, very curvy and busty. good services but B2B is not her main techniques !!

For best B2B you need to try Mimi at Burwood but she is late 30's mate, seriously Erotic Master class - you only live once, may be you should, she has a body which will put many 20s year olds to shame !!

There are a few very good choices in 252b Parramatta Road Stanmore too.

But to really fit your requirements, you can definitely try Lilian @ Silver Fox, good looking gal in her 20's, very good body to body and HJ - she is on today

Or Sue @ QVB - but Sue only works Thursday at 1B

Lisa @ 7 Lotus is a bit more mature, but probably gives the best sensual services among most CBD shops that I know, she is my no.1 girl, she is there on Tuesday.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2014, 03:28 PM
I wasn't going to update this thread this week, but I did reply to a few PMs asking for suggestions, so I thought what the hack ! I might as well update this thread:

Wednesday:

@ 7 Lotus - Mena - Taiwanese hottie, ticking everyone's boxes !

@ 1B QVB, Susan the best sensual hands and Vicky - the sexy mamasan !

@ Silver Fox, Miku - the Japanese beach babe and Lilian - for proper Body to Body

@ Snow Lotus - Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever met !! and Yoyo, if you like to meet a hot TV actress lookalike, don't miss out !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

novi
15-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Bro ALG
Which one of this a shower facility. Can't stand the oil afterwards lol
Stanmore is very good..

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Bro ALG
Which one of this a shower facility. Can't stand the oil afterwards lol
Stanmore is very good..

OK, other RnT shop with shower facilities in the CBD includes:

Silver Fox and OBA

316 Central

Posh 378 and Posh Newtown

Plus a few others which I haven't been yet !

But the one who uses the most oil = Mimi @ Burwood, she has an ensuite !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2014, 01:43 PM
It's been two weeks since my last update !

Sunny Wednesday 27 August, occasional showers, you need some pampering warm hands and hot bodies??

@ 7 Lotus - Mena - Taiwanese hottie, ticking everyone's boxes !

@ 1B QVB, two busty MILFs: Susan the best sensual hands and Vicky - the sexy mamasan !

@ Silver Fox, Lilian - for an enjoyable and proper Body to Body

@ Snow Lotus - Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever met !! and Yoyo, if you like to meet a hot TV actress lookalike, don't miss out !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

pepefirstlove
28-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Are all these joints booking is the way to go to get the MLs or just go in and choose.? Cheers

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Are all these joints booking is the way to go to get the MLs or just go in and choose.? Cheers

Hi brother Pepe,

Usually the MLs on my list are the very good ones and therefore popular, of course you can just walk in and try your luck but advance booking always advisable. Why make plans and then disappointed.

Unless you work in the CBD and have plenty of time to cruise around and check out shops and line ups - I wish I am..............haha

May be with the exception of Snow Lotus today where all three ladies are top choice, you can see any one of them and have a good time (Joey, Kelly and Nancy !) but then again, they could all be busy when you arrive, so still better to book.

Cheers

pepefirstlove
28-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Cheers for the reply bro AH, yes I certainly don't want to be disappointed when arrive plus im all about planning person kind of guy.

So for Rumi @snowlotus, is she a young gem? Compared to Yoyo is she Jap too? Somehow I kinda attracted to Jap chick after my recent japan's trip.

I'm looking for Friday and weekend punt as only time I'm actually in Sydney.

Big thumb up if you cpd spare some info.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Cheers for the reply bro AH, yes I certainly don't want to be disappointed when arrive plus im all about planning person kind of guy.

So for Rumi @snowlotus, is she a young gem? Compared to Yoyo is she Jap too? Somehow I kinda attracted to Jap chick after my recent japan's trip.

I'm looking for Friday and weekend punt as only time I'm actually in Sydney.

Big thumb up if you cpd spare some info.

Hey brother Pepe,

Yoyo is from Hong Kong, she is like one of those TsimShaTsui club girls you take out to Kowloon Tong for a big bang but not until you have spent thousands on her, here at SL, just $90 a play, why not !! And she looks like Samantha Ko, one of the very sexy HK TV star, but if you are not from HK, you won't know what I am talking about...............lol, still very worth a try though. Especially if she is wearing that red dress which covers up nothing................haha

I have only ever made one comment on Rumi: the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever met. If that is not good enough for you, then move on and try someone else mate.

On Vicky's request, she asked me not to review Rumi and that's the way it is mate.

Cheers

ps. I think there has been some reviews on Rumi already, take a look around.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Thursday 28 August, finally, the sun comes out !!

Not a lot of choices today but still quite a few of my favourites:

@ 1B QVB - Sue the Korean Princess, top services, tall and slim, newly enhanced perky C Cups, you won't be disappointed, book early.

Vicky, the elegant and busty mamasan, good service guaranteed.

@ Snow Lotus - the solid trio in Joey (best all rounder), Kelly (the body and party girl) and Nancy (the busty girl next door I always want to have !)

@ 7 Lotus - TinTin - fountain of youth. Lorra - the petite and pretty Thai girl with very suckable C Cups !

And a warm welcome back to Minie @ 378 Posh on Pitt - a young and very bubbly busty girl from Hong Kong, great company.

Plus all your favourite Gilmore girls !

Have a nice day

Cheers

pepefirstlove
28-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey brother Pepe,

Yoyo is from Hong Kong, she is like one of those TsimShaTsui club girls you take out to Kowloon Tong for a big bang but not until you have spent thousands on her, here at SL, just $90 a play, why not !! And she looks like Samantha Ko, one of the very sexy HK TV star, but if you are not from HK, you won't know what I am talking about...............lol, still very worth a try though. Especially if she is wearing that red dress which covers up nothing................haha

I have only ever made one comment on Rumi: the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever met. If that is not good enough for you, then move on and try someone else mate.

On Vicky's request, she asked me not to review Rumi and that's the way it is mate.

Cheers

ps. I think there has been some reviews on Rumi already, take a look around.

Nice stuffs bro. Guess this is her?

Hmmm talk about choices. Look like whoever on roster for that day will do me... What I got to lose right? Even this. Korean gem for Thurs roster also sound very enticing.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Nice stuffs bro. Guess this is her?

Hmmm talk about choices. Look like whoever on roster for that day will do me... What I got to lose right? Even this. Korean gem for Thurs roster also sound very enticing.

Samantha has many talents, two them usually starring right to your face.............haha

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tYHjML7u6C8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAB4/0mgyQF-Xe3Y/photo.jpg

pepefirstlove
28-08-2014, 04:56 PM
OMG, mouth watering.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2014, 12:51 PM
On a rainy, cold and miserable Saturday, you deserved to be pampered by some warm hands and hot bodies !

Susan @ 1B/QVB, sexy MILF with the best sensual hands

Yuki @ 288 Wattle St, best firm massage and HJ finisher

Emma @ 316 Central, very pretty Korean Princess returns from holiday

Amy @ Silver Fox, special Korean body slides with her very special 37 E Cups

Rumi @ 7 Lotus, just returns from holiday, nice and fresh, the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen.

Yoyo @ Snow Lotus, wearing that sexy little red dress again, Hong Kong TVB actress lookablike, perfectly enhanced body

Lorra @ 7 Lotus, cute, petite and slim girl, the tiniest Thai massage girl of the day

Plus my personal favourite busty girl Bobo

Have a nice day.

Believe it or not, it was raining when I started this post, and now I have finished, the sun just comes out, is that a sign ??

Cheers

lakeshow
13-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks Bro Ahl. Also good to know that my girl Kitty is back!

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Beautiful sunny and Spring day, Thursday 18 September:

@ QVB, 1B/139 York St, Sue the Korean Princess, top massage and services.

Vicky and Nicole, the one and only sexy and busty mamasans double - must try and best value at $100/30 min, no more to pay !! just play, play, play !!

@ 316 Central, Rebecca is back ! busty and sensational !

Emma, another beautiful Korean Princess, slim and busty, highly recommended.

@ Snow Lotus, Joey the best all rounder and Kelly the body, happy party girl to make your day.

@ 7 Lotus, Tin Tin, the cute young girl, fountain of youth, and Lorra, the petite Thai girl, pretty and smooth white skin.

@ Silver Fox, Lilian, very good body to body !

Plus my favourite busty girl Bobo.

Have a nice day

Cheers

Biethestarr
18-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Hey Bro Ahlungor,

I noticed that Mena has dropped off the Snow / 7 Lotus roster of late, do you have any word if she's on holidays or working at another shop?

Peace

Biethestarr

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 12:59 AM
Hey Bro Ahlungor,

I noticed that Mena has dropped off the Snow / 7 Lotus roster of late, do you have any word if she's on holidays or working at another shop?

Peace

Biethestarr

Mena is back at Taiwan for a holiday should be back in a month

Cheers

Biethestarr
19-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Mena is back at Taiwan for a holiday should be back in a month

Cheers

Thanks Ahlungor! Might be a good time to try Rumi during the hiatus ieie

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Thank s Ahlungor! Might be a good time to try Rumi during the hiatus ieie

Good call !

Rumi is the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Friday is here, punting in a RnT shop or punting in the footy ??

May be following Ahlungor's MLs tips right here is a sure win bet !!

@7 Lotus - Rumi, the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen.

@ 1B QVB - Nicole, sexy mamasan - tip top services, Lorra - petite Thai girl, popular and very pretty

@ Silver Fox - Vicky the Thai Breasts !

@ OBA - Yuri - young intelligent Thai girl, very good b2b, Love that Butt !!

@ 316 Central - Sherry, sensual and busty lady !!

Plus a couple of hot new girl in Barbie & Christine (fire ice services!)

Have a nice day

Cheers

mcnut
23-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Any recommendation for tomorrow? Thanks.

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Beautiful sunny and Spring day, Thursday 25 September:

Vicky and Nicole, the one and only sexy and busty mamasans double - must try and best value at $100/30 min, no more to pay !! just play, play, play !!

@ Snow Lotus, Joey the best all rounder and Kelly the body, happy party girl to make your day.

@ 7 Lotus, Tin Tin, the cute young girl, fountain of youth, and Lorra, the petite Thai girl, pretty and smooth white skin.

http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12096&d=1410994442

Have a nice day

Cheers

hinsiu2
28-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Samantha has many talents, two them usually starring right to your face.............haha

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tYHjML7u6C8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAB4/0mgyQF-Xe3Y/photo.jpg

always think that KO Ling face has strange face-shape like DaDa= ="

Falcon
01-10-2014, 11:11 PM
always think that KO Ling face has strange face-shape like DaDa= ="

Is this women playing in HK drama like Line Walker ?
the new drama

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Is this women playing in HK drama like Line Walker ?
the new drama

Yeap, that's Amy in 使徒行者!

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2014, 12:57 PM
After the long weekend, Tuesday is usually a good day to catch up on all the massage and happy endings !!

Sunny Tuesday 7 October :

@ 7 Lotus - my no. 1 girl Lisa - enough said !

@ 1B/QVB - the sexy mamasan double with Nicole and Vicky, only $100/30 min of pure sensations, best value in town - where is brother lonely heart ????

Lorra - the petite Thai girl with a angelic pretty face !

@ OBA - Yuri - lovely Thai girl with that BUTT !

@ Silver Fox - Vicky the Thai Breasts !! Neimi the sensual Thai all rounder, and Lilian - very good body to body !

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Beautiful sunny and Spring day, Thursday 9 October:

Young Japanese school girl Sakura, top shiatsu massage skills, new to RnT, gentle trainer needed

Have a nice day

Cheers

Bawal
09-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Bro ALG, any recommendations for this Sunday, preferably morning? Thanks.

rooter
09-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Beautiful sunny and Spring day, Thursday 9 October:

Have a nice day

Cheers

I know she is not your type bro because she is very slim with tiny titties but for those bros who like skinny girls I highly recommend Jojo also rostered today.
Sexy little thing with a very sweet, friendly personality.
And who is Bobo bro Ahlungor?

DemonHarry
09-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Bobo is at 7 cowper bro, and a few other shops. Catch her if you can because once the girl is posted by the bro shed booked out (and for very good reason).
Bro Ahlungor has an excellent nose for uncovering talent. I've always had a huge smile when following his Sage advice - there is a reason for his God status, HA ha.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Bro ALG, any recommendations for this Sunday, preferably morning? Thanks.

Sorry brother, Sunday is always my family day so I don't have too much intels at all, so I'm afraid you are on your own there - any how, if you must, I think Silver Fox actually has a busty roster on Sunday which I always miss out, so perhaps you can take advantage of that, hope you like big tits :

12/10 HAPPY Sunday
NEW ---DaDa--- HongKong .D cup ,size 8 .Experienced ML. Carefully massage and considerate professional caring service

Amy--- Korean 22 y.o 37E cup .size 8 . Look beautiful temperament, sweet voice, and sexy temptation service.*

NEW---Vicky--- 25 y.o E cup ,size 8 .Body supple, voluptuous, solicitous. Charming smile, Thai massage, as well as the hot intimate service (THAI)

I haven't met Dada but I have seen both Vicky and Amy and I like them very much !!

Cheers

:love::love:

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Bobo is at 7 cowper bro, and a few other shops. Catch her if you can because once the girl is posted by the bro shed booked out (and for very good reason).
Bro Ahlungor has an excellent nose for uncovering talent. I've always had a huge smile when following his Sage advice - there is a reason for his God status, HA ha.

Hey Brother Harry,

I think you are thinking of a different Bobo ! 7 Cowper is a FS shop, I don't think Bobo works there, Bobo only does RnT and I have reviewed her many times. In fact I just found out that she is actually away on holiday at the moment, so no more Bobo today at my favourite shop - still, Monica in an elegant dress and Christina in a low cut T-shirt showing plenty of cleavage are both looking very sexy today.

Cheers

DemonHarry
10-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Hey Brother Harry,

I think you are thinking of a different Bobo ! 7 Cowper is a FS shop, I don't think Bobo works there, Bobo only does RnT and I have reviewed her many times. In fact I just found out that she is actually away on holiday at the moment, so no more Bobo today at my favourite shop - still, Monica in an elegant dress and Christina in a low cut T-shirt showing plenty of cleavage are both looking very sexy today.

Cheers

My bad, bro. Is she in female fox hunting territory?

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2014, 11:07 AM
My bad, bro. Is she in female fox hunting territory?

What does that mean ??

Please explain !

:question:

DemonHarry
10-10-2014, 12:16 PM
What does that mean ??

Please explain !

:question:

Sorry bro,

I thought i could ask you by suggesting the name but not actually using the words.

I was trying to be cryptic because you haven't named the shop.

I thought you might not want the masses to know just yet and keep it in your pants a little (ah)longer, lol.

Hopefully this is still clear as mud to all, except the more experienced connoisseurs.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Sorry bro,

I thought i could ask you by suggesting the name but not actually using the words.

I was trying to be cryptic because you haven't named the shop.

I thought you might not want the masses to know just yet and keep it in your pants a little (ah)longer, lol.

Hopefully this is still clear as mud to all, except the more experienced connoisseurs.

Hey brother Harry,

You are confusing me even more, you better PM me or just say it in plain English! there is only one shop which I am not allowed to mention, as it will get deleted! but most regulars will know that anyway, other than that, it's not my style to hold back any goodies !!

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
My recommendations on Saturday is actually the options available in front of me, as you can see, there are a lot of options and very difficult to make a choice, here are my dilemma :

I'll let you know later which lady I end up seeing..................haha

@ 1B/QVB - Susan - sexy MILF with the best magical hands, busty mamasan Vicky, very sensual and elegant lady

@ Silver Fox - Busty duo : Vicky the Breasts from Thailand and Amy the Breasts from Korea !

@ Snow Lotus - Yoyo - the slim and busty sexy TVB star lookalike

@ 7 Lotus - Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen !

@ 316 Central, Rebecca - my busty little sister, good all rounder, Emma, the beautiful Korean Princess with the loving and friendly attitude

@ 288 Wattle Street - Yuki - no nude, not much tits (I won't know !) but the best massage and HJ !

@ 368 Pennant Hill Road - Mia - my Hong Kong sister with the most curvaceous body and my favourite pair of treasures.

@ Burwood - Mimi - the 36 E Cups erotic master, do I really want to see anyone else ??

@ 45 George - Momoka - to fuck or not to fuck !! I can fuck plenty of tits else where but if I want to go all in, I may need to go FS !!

Are there toooooooo many choices ??

We should be so lucky in Sydney - on a Saturday.....................lol

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2014, 07:46 PM
And the winner is : who else but Ahlungor myself as I had a fantastic one hr session with the lovely Rebecca from 316 Central !

lakeshow
12-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Wow, and when Bobo comes back, you got your Saturday packed to the max.

The only time a man is allowed to be indecisive.

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Wow, and when Bobo comes back, you got your Saturday packed to the max.

The only time a man is allowed to be indecisive.

Yeah, and Cici used to work with Bobo on Saturdays !

And way back at Snow Lotus, when Cici was working with Tiffany and Joey on the Super Saturdays ! And Vicky used to have to do a lot of free and bridging massage because Cici and Tiffany were always late . Those were the days !...........haha

Cheers

alancar
22-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Any current recommendation in north sydney and chatswood?

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Any current recommendation in north sydney and chatswood?

North side is not my area brother!

Mainly around the CBD mate

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Beautiful sunny and Spring day, Thursday 30 October:

Bobo, new Malaysian girl, good massage and unique CG reserved double hands skills

And Mimi @ Burwood, the 36 E Cups erotic master !

Have a nice day

Cheers

evil666
30-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Beautiful sunny and Spring day, Thursday 30 October:

Bobo, new Malaysian girl, good massage and unique CG reserved double hands skills

And Mimi @ Burwood, the 36 E Cups erotic master !

Have a nice day

Cheers

Any suggestions for northern side mate?

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Any suggestions for northern side mate?

Not my area mate !

May be Mia at 368 Pennant Hills Road ?

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Sorry, missed one lovely lady:

@ Silver Fox: Gigi raunchy Thai babe with spectacular 36 E Cups, playful and passionate !

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2014, 12:38 PM
The talents are getting better and better !

One of my all time favourite: Cici at 370 Pitt Street !!

garfield
30-10-2014, 06:58 PM
The talents are getting better and better !

One of my all time favourite: Cici at 370 Pitt Street !!

Lovely cici, but can't do reverse CG, so must try your other recommendation.

sexercisor2230
30-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Lovely cici, but can't do reverse CG, so must try your other recommendation.

where did cici work before?

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2014, 09:24 AM
where did cici work before?

Snow lotus and Stanmore !

sexercisor2230
31-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Snow lotus and Stanmore !
cheers...though body looked familiar lol

assasin
12-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Long time lurker and punter here

Ive tried alot of the ML recommended here and had some awesome experiences :slobber: thanks to Ahl

so any recommendations for friday?

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Friday is not a great day for recommendations unless to see all the masters like Mimi or Coco !

Most of my favourites are working on Thursday though !

Thursday ?

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2014, 12:19 PM
I have a special recommendation today:

Rebecca from 107 Quay St - CBD Posh !

Mid 20's size 8, medium built, all natural perky 36 C Cups, curvy and has a very bouncy booty butt, pure white smooth soft skin, medium length long hair, pretty face, has a bit of Shu Qi look and feel, just the type of girl friend I like. Good relaxing massage skills and very sensual and passionate !

Highly recommended!

Ps. She was aka Sherry ex 316 Central . She will make most of my lists ! Yummy !

Cheers

assasin
12-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Friday is not a great day for recommendations unless to see all the masters like Mimi or Coco !

Most of my favourites are working on Thursday though !

Thursday ?

Yea i usually go thursdays and saturdays but cant make it this week. Might go and see Mimi at burwood :slobber:

Spe
12-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Oooh... Mimi...

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Yes, I am sick of the dud punts. I will be back to see Mimi on Friday. Satisfaction guaranteed every time! I have learnt my lesson with the young pretty ones and long for the delights of the sexiest MILF around.

Yes, Mimi is the bench mark and always delivers, why risk ??

Thursday, a bit cool in the air, so warm hands and hot bodies are on offer :

Plenty of Star Qualities today across many shops:

@ 1B QVB:

Sue - Korean Princess - top services - enough said

Bobo - new Malaysian star - now with her famous Cow Girl double hands behind - stop wondering, time to come and enjoy

Nicole and Vicky - the busty mamasans' double special !

@ Snow Lotus:

Joey the best all rounder and Kelly the body, happy and booty party girl

@ 7 Lotus:

Young Tin Tin, fountain of youth, petite and very cute, Lorra, the petite and slim Thai girl, very pretty

@ Silver Fox:

Lilian, very pretty girl with smooth and soft white skin, very good Body to Body

@ 316 Central

Rebecca, my favourite busty girl, tick all my boxes, Emma - very beautiful Korean Pop Idol, a delightful lady to be behold !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

garfield
13-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Yes, Mimi is the bench mark and always delivers, why risk ??

Thursday, a bit cool in the air, so warm hands and hot bodies are on offer :

@ 1B QVB:

Bobo - new Malaysian star - now with her famous Cow Girl double hands behind - stop wondering, time to come and enjoy

Nicole and Vicky - the busty mamasans' double special !

@ Snow Lotus:

@ 7 Lotus:

Young Tin Tin, fountain of youth, petite and very cute, Lorra, the petite and slim Thai girl, very pretty

@ Silver Fox:

Lilian, very pretty girl with smooth and soft white skin, very good Body to Body

@ 316 Central

Rebecca, my favourite busty girl, tick all my boxes, Emma - very beautiful Korean Pop Idol, a delightful lady to be behold !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

Should have tried your recommendation today!

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Got to see Nicole/Vicky today for the second time. Awesome experience. Great Part 1 and sensational Part 2. Hugging and kissing Vicky while Nicole gave me a HJ was incredible. I like Nicole very much. She is a sexy MILF but she does remind me of the many competent and professional Chinese woman running businesses around Sydney and I find it hard to see her in a sexual way. Vicki on the other hand has the cheekiest, Minx-like smile and a stunning body as well. I am enchanted by her in a way I haven't been since Coco at 252B. I am desperate to get better acquainted with her. Can't wait until she is back on Monday!

Haha, brother MB!

You are like a RnT Connoisseur who truly appreciates the finest !

What can I say about Coco, Mimi, Nicole and Vicky that has not already been spoken ?

And yet, I know there is a younger and naughtier side in you which only younger babe like Cici and Lina can satisfied !!

You're the Man brother! You're the Man !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2014, 06:43 PM
And just try to differ :

Yes, Nicole can be a professional career woman wearing suits and pants !

And I found a powerful woman extremely sexy ! And a grest tonic to my ego and little man mentality too .........lol

As long as we are happy brother, as long as we are happy!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Sunny and hot day Tuesday !!

But some of the top MLs serving today could be much hotter !!

@ 7 Lotus:

Lisa - my no. 1 girl :love:

Mena - one of the most popular Taiwanese babe - young, pretty, tall and slim, beautiful B Cup, can massage, have skills and can talk - what else is there Not to like about sweety Mena ??

@ Silver Fox:

Neimi - Sexy Thai cougar, very erotic in everything she does, busty and wild !

Lilian - young and beautiful Chinese babe with pure white skin, busty and curvy, quiet achiever and deliver a full hearted and very good body to body !

@ OBA

Sweet little girlfriend ~YURI~waiting for you ~ 22 yr Thai student , very cute and good GFE !

@ 1B/139 York St QVB:

Candy - massage master - one day a week only

Vicky and Nicole - superb session separately or sensationally together in a busty mamasan double - best value in town only $100/30 min !!

OH, it's also a busty MLs collection day in my favourite shop: Amy (Mongolian milk cow !), Katy (not Katy Perry but a busty North East girl ) and Bovi (a busty Malaysian !) plus Master Madam !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Thursday, the best day of the week for a RnT session :

@ 1B QVB:

Nicole and Vicky - the busty mamasans' double special ! Together or see them separately

@ Snow Lotus:

@ 7 Lotus:

@ Silver Fox:

@ 316 Central

@ 378 CBD

Western girls at Chinese RnT prices: Denise - French delights, Sandra - Spanish beauty !

Mimi @ Burwood !

The all natural 36 E Cups erotic master !!

Have a nice day

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2016, 05:28 PM
My recommendations on Saturday is actually the options available in front of me, as you can see, there are a lot of options and very difficult to make a choice, here are my dilemma :

I'll let you know later which lady I end up seeing..................haha

@ 1B/QVB - Susan - sexy MILF with the best magical hands, busty mamasan Vicky, very sensual and elegant lady

@ Silver Fox - Busty duo : Vicky the Breasts from Thailand and Amy the Breasts from Korea !

@ Snow Lotus - Yoyo - the slim and busty sexy TVB star lookalike

@ 7 Lotus - Rumi - the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen !

@ 316 Central, Rebecca - my busty little sister, good all rounder, Emma, the beautiful Korean Princess with the loving and friendly attitude

@ 288 Wattle Street - Yuki - no nude, not much tits (I won't know !) but the best massage and HJ !

@ 368 Pennant Hill Road - Mia - my Hong Kong sister with the most curvaceous body and my favourite pair of treasures.

@ Burwood - Mimi - the 36 E Cups erotic master, do I really want to see anyone else ??

@ 45 George - Momoka - to fuck or not to fuck !! I can fuck plenty of tits else where but if I want to go all in, I may need to go FS !!

Are there toooooooo many choices ??

We should be so lucky in Sydney - on a Saturday.....................lol

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Some brother asked me why I don't post my recommendations any more, the reason quite simply is lack of talents - let's make that lack of convenient talents .

It is so unfair and really sad that most of my earlier favourites are now gone !

Without them, Ahlungor is like a little fish out of water !