PDA

View Full Version : New Labrador Shop

texass10in
04-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Ducked into 25 Brisbane Rd, Labrador and had an excellent experience. $50 for half hour gel massage. First go at this type of massage and enjoyed it thoroughly. Left with a smile and no tip required but offered.

I believe they are associated with 23 Nind St., Southport where I had a great massage, but nothing beyond a fair bit of grazing. May be more on offer there, but cannot confirm.

Happy Punting,
Tex

darthvader
13-06-2014, 11:28 AM
what on earth is massage Gel?

texass10in
13-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Fair question, DV! Very slippery and felt like water based. Different consistency than oil and easier to wipe off. I'll put it to you this way, even when she wasn't touching a direct area, you felt it from moving around due to the slippery nature of the gel. Recommending you give it a go and see if you agree.

icanfly
14-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Sounds like a nuru massage which uses Japanese seaweed gel called nuru

texass10in
15-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Similar, Icanfly, but Nuru usually implies body on body contact with a nude masseuse. This was not the case here. The gel is was the only thing this had in common with nuru to my knowledge.

icanfly
15-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Similar, Icanfly, but Nuru usually implies body on body contact with a nude masseuse. This was not the case here. The gel is was the only thing this had in common with nuru to my knowledge.

As I understood it a nuru massage just means a body to body massage using nuru gel. There's no reason why you can't use nuru gel on any other type of massage.

popeye96
15-06-2014, 07:31 PM
As I understood it a nuru massage just means a body to body massage using nuru gel. There's no reason why you can't use nuru gel on any other type of massage.

Except it would be a waste. As I understand it, the proper nuru gel is quite expensive.

Emporio
15-06-2014, 08:29 PM
What was the quality and ethnicity of the MLs?

texass10in
19-06-2014, 10:57 AM
All you need to know about Nuru here: http://www.happymassage.com/wiki/Nuru_Massage

So, as I said before, it is a gel, not oil. It is likely something akin to Nuru gel, but as popeye96 points out, not likely the same quality, as it would be very expensive. I've never had a full Nuru massage, so can't comment. The women were Asian, some Thailand, some Korean, and maybe Chinese. As with the ethnicity, the 'quality' as you put it was mixed. Hard to say, as horses for courses, but for me they were all attractive and at varying ages from early 20's up to what appeared to be late 30's.

The best way to fully grasp what I'm on about is to go give it a try, or don't, whatever. Icanfly, you echoed what I said. Nuru is body on body using Nuru gel. The only thing the massage here had in common with that was the gel. Am I missing something?

Happy Punting,
Tex

icanfly
19-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Icanfly, you echoed what I said. Nuru is body on body using Nuru gel. The only thing the massage here had in common with that was the gel. Am I missing something?

Happy Punting,
Tex

Nope all good I thought you were implying a nuru massage is a nuru massage because it's body to body which you have cleared up its not. I was just thinking maybe the gel used was nuru gel.

I had one on Bangkok at Dr BJ's. It was alright just like a soapy massage but with nuru gel. I'm not a fan of soapies so didn't float my boat. Give me a semi dry oil massage anyday with wandering hands. Body slide is good but not if that's the whole massage techniques

texass10in
19-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I'm with you there. The gel was good for something different. Punt on!

tonksy
19-06-2014, 04:00 PM
does anyone know if there is a shop in Brisbane offering the gel massage?

RottenLittlePunt
19-06-2014, 04:25 PM
does anyone know if there is a shop in Brisbane offering the gel massage?

There are a few privates around that do Nuru, haven't tried them but you can find them easily on google.

tonksy
19-06-2014, 04:29 PM
There are a few privates around that do Nuru, haven't tried them but you can find them easily on google.

thanks for that, yes I have seen the privates advertise but for nuru its seems quite expensive...I like the sound of a shop where it's possibly reasonably priced and a good starting point :) Might have to take a drive south :)

Emporio
19-06-2014, 06:59 PM
I actually went there on Tuesday. There was around 5-6 MLs to choose from and I'm sorry to say they were not my cup of tea so I walked.

John cheh
19-06-2014, 08:40 PM
No japanese ? Lol

texass10in
20-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Tonsky, I hit both Briz and the GC, but not sure of any shops in Brizzy offering what this shop does. After this massage, I'm keen for the full Nuru experience, so may try one of the PL's. I'll report back if I do.

Emporia, I was back today at 25 Brisbane rd. and have to say I had a tidy Korean girl who took care of me brilliantly. Not sure what your expectations are, but it isn't a brothel where you're introduced and pick accordingly. Horses for courses I suppose and well within your right to walk, but for the rest of the punting brethren, I've had two good experiences here with two different ladies. This is the only place I've been who offer something a bit different with regards to the gel. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Happy Punting,
Tex

Nomad628
23-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Curiosity got to me about the gel massage. Took the punt and it was fucking fantastic! I had a lady from Malaysia, prob late 30's not the prettiest, but gave a great massage and ending. The build up with the gel was intense, loved every minute of it. Apparently they are having 10% off this Thursday, she was a little vague but it could possibly be for the week.

mman69
01-10-2014, 10:06 PM
after reading post i too went and gave it a go got the gel 1hr with a cute maybe 30ish thai chick with bolt ons didnt really like the gel was cold after a while and well as the girl told me some guys love it some dont glad i tried it ticked that box but next time ill just go the oil.
Shop was good clean well presented and i got a private room at the back fully enclosed with proper door which i prefer can not hear other punters that way.
massage good and i left very happy tipped her $70 for all that i wanted -) more than HD but i was pleased
I will go back and a tip for you....shop is on main bris rd but if you go past and a do a loop round the block you can park in quiet back street and they have a rear entrance .
cheers

flamejob
22-05-2015, 06:55 AM
I've been to the Nind St shop a few times. There has only been one occasion in which I've had cold gel, all other times they MLs have kept it warm, bordering on hot, which felt sensational. While they haven't delivered a proper body to body nuru session I much prefer the gel to oil because I don't leave smelling like i've been massaged. Angie's at Woolloongabba also have a nuru gel massage and again don't do the body to body. Still a great massage and preferable to oil :)