PDA

View Full Version : General talk Room wanted

garfield
05-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Any good suggestion where to get a room for half a day short time use?

aussiegaigin
05-06-2014, 10:16 AM
For a start, what area?

Question has been asked a lot of times here before.

Hourly rentals can be expensive if you want more than an hour. Usually plenty of hotels you can get overnight for around $100, take one of those and check out early. Won't cost you much more, and u are not constrained to a fixed time frame.

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
If money is no object, there is always the Four Seasons or the Hilton !

TMC (free cage girl)
05-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Love hotel. on pitts street:cool2: try cage room^^

cheapest way is contact council and get hire the room. very cheap. $ 50-70 for half day.

catbob
07-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Love hotel. on pitts street:cool2: try cage room^^

cheapest way is contact council and get hire the room. very cheap. $ 50-70 for half day.

I enquired there a while ago and they wanted hundred bucks for 2 hours, bloke said they don't do single hours either anymore. But perhaps they've since learnt to be more flexible in offpeak times?

TMC (free cage girl)
07-06-2014, 12:54 AM
I enquired there a while ago and they wanted hundred bucks for 2 hours, bloke said they don't do single hours either anymore. But perhaps they've since learnt to be more flexible in offpeak times?

I made full booked room long time ago. its like a my house:cool2:

that place is not very nice, but some time on weekend, its hard to find the hotel in sydney. 3 star hotel charge 250 for room, like that. if you just wanted 1 or 2 shots. maybe love hotel is better.

If you have plan to stay with nice girl or your GF, i reccomend to book at Blue Hotel in wooloomooloo. if the girl does not having sex much, you can go to 5 star in 5 mins:cool2:

or i can send you fresh J- girl:cool2:

if i book the hotel, i can make 1hour for use the room.

if i stay with girl in the hotel, i want to sleep with girl and having nice break first in the morning. if you dont want to stay with girl until in the morning, just fuck the girl and leave the place in 2 hours is best way.