friskychris
05-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Not relevant

brownwallaby
05-06-2014, 05:44 PM
that's way too much, imho

DirtySanchez
05-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Problem is in qld with the laws the way they are, there's no real competition to bring the prices down. The girl can ask for higher prices because it's more of a risk to her job or visa (if she even has one).

I agree with BW it's too high but I am noticing girls asking for higher prices than a few years back and it seems to be across the board. For example I refuse to pay $50 for a std HJ. I will tip more if the girl really does it for me and had a great technique but I'm not paying the same as some robotic girl who just wants to get the next customer in. I will and do go without.

Also I do find that if you negotiate and are nice about it, the girls in general are more than willing to come to the party and the service is not affected at all. In fact sometimes you can end up getting more bang for your buck.

RottenLittlePunt
05-06-2014, 08:48 PM
$70 on top seems a bit much for just a nude finish... Or am I missing something obvious? Please PM if that works better.

Once you get to know the girl it isn't +$70 for a nude finish. Even if you are paying that price then you can get the entire massage nude (if you are even still getting a massage any more)

icanfly
05-06-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm curious to know who pays for the NHJ option. The going rate seems to be $100 and with a massage included we're up to $150 for half hour and still not all the way home. At $30 for a standard service, $70 on top seems a bit much for just a nude finish... Or am I missing something obvious? Please PM if that works better.

You're better off going private if you want nude. 150 will get you and hour all inclusive. Problem is finding a good one. Myself and another did a review in after report about mandy spring hill but she goes back to Sydney tomorrow :(

Biglad
06-06-2014, 10:01 AM
(if you are even still getting a massage any more)

I have been going to one shop fairly regularly. I usually go for 1 hour massage with a happy ending. I give $100 before the massage and usually I'm not offered the change so I'm pretty confident of what's going to happen. They usually offer the nude ending for an extra $70 on top of the $100 but I have never taken the offer as it seems quite expensive UNLESS I am missing something. Am I just going to get the same service (which I am not complaining about) with 5 mins of nudity at the end? Or is it likely that "other" things will be provided such as kissing, fingering, cbj, daty and even full service? I wouldn't wan't a girl to do anything she's not comfortable with. So, I guess I'm asking if anyone thinks the extra payment is worth it. I suppose I could just ask the girl. I think I'll just pay the extra next time and see what happens. If it's poor value I won't do it again. $70 is not a lot of cash to throw away once.

DirtySanchez
06-06-2014, 12:16 PM
The problem with this form of service is we are essentially being charged per extra. In order to get the best price you really do need to not wing it. You need to negotiate what extras (total) you can get for one inclusive tip. If you have regulars then you should be able to arrange for a good price for both of you.

If you wing it, you will be charged extra per extra which works out to be ridiculously expensive and yes, essentially for 5 or 10 minutes service!
The more people pay these prices the more they will be asked for.

RottenLittlePunt
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
I have been going to one shop fairly regularly. I usually go for 1 hour massage with a happy ending. I give $100 before the massage and usually I'm not offered the change so I'm pretty confident of what's going to happen. They usually offer the nude ending for an extra $70 on top of the $100 but I have never taken the offer as it seems quite expensive UNLESS I am missing something. Am I just going to get the same service (which I am not complaining about) with 5 mins of nudity at the end? Or is it likely that "other" things will be provided such as kissing, fingering, cbj, daty and even full service? I wouldn't wan't a girl to do anything she's not comfortable with. So, I guess I'm asking if anyone thinks the extra payment is worth it. I suppose I could just ask the girl. I think I'll just pay the extra next time and see what happens. If it's poor value I won't do it again. $70 is not a lot of cash to throw away once.

What part of "you can get the entire massage nude" and "if you are even still getting a massage" don't you understand?

DirtySanchez
06-06-2014, 12:34 PM
$170 is still reasonably expensive compared to FS or private options. Unless you get on with the girl really well and she is happy to reduce your tip amount then it's much better.....

friskychris
06-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Not relevant

RottenLittlePunt
06-06-2014, 03:36 PM
$170 is still reasonably expensive compared to FS or private options. Unless you get on with the girl really well and she is happy to reduce your tip amount then it's much better.....

Would love to hear some after reports of ACTUAL HAB WLs that cost under $200. In my experience $170/hr with a HAB ML that you get to choose (instead of a nasty surprise) and GFE is certainly VFM.

Emporio
06-06-2014, 06:20 PM
My regular private ml cost $70 all inclusive + NBJ for 30 mins and she's a HAB by my standards.

brownwallaby
06-06-2014, 06:40 PM
a one hour non fs NGFE session costs me 100-150 incl shop fee at various places

Bubbaloo
07-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Would love to hear some after reports of ACTUAL HAB WLs that cost under $200. In my experience $170/hr with a HAB ML that you get to choose (instead of a nasty surprise) and GFE is certainly VFM.

Yep. $160 had one of the greatest experiences of my life. Would gladly pay it again.

WhoopsieDoodle
07-06-2014, 01:01 AM
When I was punting more regularly, I had a few regulars who would charge me $160/hr, nude from the start, DATY always, sometimes kissing, sometimes DFI, sometimes titty-fucking. Chemistry is all-important.

Gaijin
07-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Yeah I usually don't mind paying for good service to try out new MLs but if the service is not good then I won't go back to her.

Got a few regulars that I see who charge $100 on top of massage fees but I've had really "great" service with one and good with others.

mickjones
07-06-2014, 09:55 AM
These girls at the shops are greedy. There are a number of private MLs who provide great service for $70-$80 for a half hour and $120-$130 for the hour.

And remember, $100 goes a long way for the hour with Pimpa.

levi
07-06-2014, 10:55 AM
yea agree with BW and RLP.... i even think these days MLs game has been significantly lifted and you can almost get anything at shops....at a lower price point too. I usually only need to throw away $100-130 for one hour, inclusive.

DirtySanchez
07-06-2014, 02:58 PM
I think an important thing to remember here is YMMV. Don't expect that you will get the full package just because you tip higher. If you are going to tip $100 on top then it is important that it is a girl you have visited before or have a good rapport with. If it's a girl you have never seen before then you might not get value for money.

Not everyone will get the same service by default. It depends very much on your connection with her.

friskychris
07-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Not relevant