PDA

View Full Version : General talk etiquette on we chat

icanfly
07-06-2014, 07:32 PM
So I use wechat quite often on the people nearby just to try and meet new people. All in good intentions too of trying to find a gf or a good girl to have casual romances with.
I know wechat is not really the best place to find this and I don't rely solely on this method but it looks like most chicks are scared now of talking to any guy on wechat.
I was chatting to a lovely girl today at her work and she looked keen as but as soon as I asked if she's on wechat she got real scared and went cold on me.
Not to mention all the profiles I see saying no horny guys please.
And not to mention I even run a wechat profile for my side hobby business and this profile is clearly set up showing it's a business with a business logo for the profile pic but that doesn't stop horny guys adding me and just trying to chat me up thinking I might be HAB even though my profile and profile pic points to the opposite.

Anyhoo I don't really know why I'm venting here. I know you guys are not the culprits we all know Asian girls react different to western girls when a guy is trying to chat them up. But clearly there are still a lot of dickheads out there ruining it for the rest of us by thinking that Asian girls appreciate aussie bogans who only know a few sentences how to chat up like hey baby nice pic. Blah blah

I'm not the smartest guy in the world when it comes to chatting up birds but even I know with a lot of Asian girls especially the mainland China ones who are brought up conservatily that things that work on western girls will not work on them.

So I guess if you are reading this and this is your attack method perhaps try a different approach. Still feel there is a lot of misunderstanding going on about different cultures and that's sad
/end rant

BrainSex
08-06-2014, 04:48 PM
I like the fact that there are plenty of arseholes on wechat. The more there are the better for me.

I agree that the students are worried and it appears rightly so.

My approach is one of patience and not talking about sex. Works a treat.

Currently I'm at two extremes. Successfully banging a 49 year old chinese divorcee. Met once for coffee and then she was up for everything. She said she wasn't looking for fun, just chat. On the other extreme currently have had one date with a 18 year old student but she really wants shopping money more than my company.

Patience is the key I believe.

marcoau
08-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Do you guys write to them in Chinese or English?
I had no luck at all writing in English, what do you text the first time around?

BrainSex
09-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Do you guys write to them in Chinese or English?
I had no luck at all writing in English, what do you text the first time around?

Google Translate is my friend, it could be yours.

icanfly
09-06-2014, 11:30 PM
I like the fact that there are plenty of arseholes on wechat. The more there are the better for me.

True but that only works if they choose to add you so you can actually start chatting. But when the assholes make the bad experience for the girl so they don't even want to add you so you can start chatting then that's cutting into our losses :(

BrainSex
10-06-2014, 02:34 PM
True but that only works if they choose to add you so you can actually start chatting. But when the assholes make the bad experience for the girl so they don't even want to add you so you can start chatting then that's cutting into our losses :(

ok, fair point. make your opening line better.

brownwallaby
10-06-2014, 04:18 PM
just for fun I once put up 'no horny girl, please' for a few weeks. And guess what, 5-6 girls contacted me

icanfly
10-06-2014, 06:46 PM
just for fun I once put up 'no horny girl, please' for a few weeks. And guess what, 5-6 girls contacted me

Genius! Good work

tikogoh
10-06-2014, 06:58 PM

reverse psychology huh? I should have known. Good job Brownwallaby

tikogoh
13-07-2014, 06:00 AM

I agree that the students are worried and it appears rightly so.

My approach is one of patience and not talking about sex. Works a treat.

Currently I'm at two extremes. Successfully banging a 49 year old chinese divorcee. Met once for coffee and then she was up for everything. She said she wasn't looking for fun, just chat. On the other extreme currently have had one date with a 18 year old student but she really wants shopping money more than my company.

Patience is the key I believe.

I agree. Patience and persistence is the key. I haven't got a HAB but a fat, sex deprived 42 year old Aussie gal. Same with you, met for coffee, chat for an hour and the rest of the kinky stuff was discussed over Wechat

RottenLittlePunt
12-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Some of the new "Brisbabe" girls look hot. Anyone ever had any luck making a booking with them?

icanfly
15-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Oh lord.

So a friend just showed me her wechat the guy just said I have something want to tell you - I want to fuck you. She shut him down quick smart.

But this one takes the cake i have a friend who advertises a biz on wechat. There are no profile pics in there just pics promoting the biz. The other day someone adds them and the first line I think you are really cute. And this is based off what? Moron. But every week guys add the page even though it's clear it's a biz page they all just want to try and chat up someone!

All I want to know is what is their success rate using this method? I find it naive racism they think because they are Asian they are easy and they can just start a convo pretty much just saying they want to fuck them. Not to mention the fact even when there are no profile pics and the wechat profile is talking about a business they still think it's still a place they can try to get a root. Seriously good luck to them wankers!

My success on trying to add anyone on wechat has been hindered because of clueless fucks like this that ruin it for the rest of us

RottenLittlePunt
15-09-2014, 01:24 PM
My success on trying to add anyone on wechat has been hindered because of clueless fucks like this that ruin it for the rest of us

Once you get the add, it is clueless fucks like that, that make it easier to be successful. Same as spending time with MLs, it's the fuckwits that make it easier for the guys who know how to actually talk to girls.

icanfly
15-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Once you get the add, it is clueless fucks like that, that make it easier to be successful. Same as spending time with MLs, it's the fuckwits that make it easier for the guys who know how to actually talk to girls.

Yeah but clueless fucks like this stop women wanting to add in the first place :(

broownwallaby
16-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi icanfly.... i seen you on wechat a couple times! well done, nice pics you have there!!

marc
17-09-2014, 06:29 PM
tinder is where it's at , get on the train! before it stops.

marc
17-09-2014, 06:32 PM
also hot tip , never act like your after sex.... even if you are. it's a turn off for girls . play nice , joke lightly around sex . give them a hint but only a little.

RoyalFlush
21-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Interesting comments, and some pretty good advice.
I just recently downloaded this interesting app, still learning the ropes, trying to get girls to talk. Usually I will comment on their photos first and talk about general stuffs. My success rate is damn low, maybe 10% or less even, but I keep trying, I think it's a numbers game.

BrainSex
23-10-2014, 09:19 AM
tinder is where it's at , get on the train! before it stops.

is tinder any good for older women> 35+?

RoyalFlush
15-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Reporting back my first success date on wechat. All IMO only.
I realise woman are very superficial like guys. I got some result by putting up my best photo, just one is enough.
From here, just talk on common interest. Ive been talking to this girl about food only. From the restaurants in her photo to scoopon recommendations. After 1.5 weeks, I asked her name, then finally send her this message "if you are free, would you like to have lunch in the city? just when u r free and got no plans" totally non-predatory. and then just like that, she agrees.
Whatever happens from here belongs to another topic but hopefully this post will help others who wants to date chicks on wechat.

P.S. a gay white dude tried to add me as well. His gender is female so go figure

marc
28-11-2014, 07:02 PM
"is tinder any good for older women> 35+?"

yeah i find alot! you get a lot of lonely single mothers looking for a root while their kids are at school on tinder. lolz i hate women with kids , so i stay clear of them....

i'm 29 , so ladys in the mid 20's up go for me. ... tho you'll find a few younger ones looking for sugar daddies.

i've been laid a few times off tinder and i hate chatting online, so it works. ... i'm even kinda dating someone i met on there , so thumps up for tinder!

revolnaisa
29-11-2014, 01:00 PM
I realise woman are very superficial like guys. I got some result by putting up my best photo, just one is enough.
From here, just talk on common interest. Ive been talking to this girl about food only. From the restaurants in her photo to scoopon recommendations. After 1.5 weeks, I asked her name, then finally send her this message "if you are free, would you like to have lunch in the city? just when u r free and got no plans" totally non-predatory. and then just like that, she agrees.
Whatever happens from here belongs to another topic but hopefully this post will help others who wants to date chicks on wechat.

P.S. a gay white dude tried to add me as well. His gender is female so go figure

Wow it could be that guy speaks 2 languages (including broken English) and earns $70,000 a year with higher social standards such as never speak with friends about hookers (and he crticises that too) yet talk about getting HJs or CBJs at massage joints :slobber:

BrainSex
29-11-2014, 01:13 PM
"is tinder any good for older women> 35+?"

yeah i find alot! you get a lot of lonely single mothers looking for a root while their kids are at school on tinder. lolz i hate women with kids , so i stay clear of them....

i'm 29 , so ladys in the mid 20's up go for me. ... tho you'll find a few younger ones looking for sugar daddies.

i've been laid a few times off tinder and i hate chatting online, so it works. ... i'm even kinda dating someone i met on there , so thumps up for tinder!

Thanks. I gave it a go the other week but the profile it uses is my full' Facebook profile not my preferred other profile with less info.

marc
29-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Wow it could be that guy speaks 2 languages (including broken English) and earns $70,000 a year with higher social standards such as never speak with friends about hookers (and he crticises that too) yet talk about getting HJs or CBJs at massage joints :slobber:

dude are you just going to follow me around to every topic, bad mouthing me for a little fourm fight we had weeks ago? give it a rest , you just look bitter . sorry if i attacked your open lifestyle on putting .

and yes i have one friend that i talked workings girls with... but where wise about it.... maybe when society lighten up on industry. i'll talk about it more freely with people.

revolnaisa
29-11-2014, 05:59 PM
dude are you just going to follow me around to every topic, bad mouthing me for a little fourm fight we had weeks ago? give it a rest , you just look bitter . sorry if i attacked your open lifestyle on putting .

and yes i have one friend that i talked workings girls with... but where wise about it.... maybe when society lighten up on industry. i'll talk about it more freely with people.

Check your pm....

marc
29-11-2014, 06:58 PM
check yours bb x

icanfly
29-11-2014, 08:28 PM

So how did it go? Have a date?

kingwally
04-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Does anyone know how to save profile photos of contacts on Wechat? I have a Samsung phone...any answers very welcome.

paragon2312
04-12-2014, 10:40 PM
take a screen shot by holding the power and home button at the same time, takes some practice

kingwally
05-12-2014, 07:29 AM
take a screen shot by holding the power and home button at the same time, takes some practiceMany thanks paragon!

danenth
05-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Hold your finger down on the profile photo for a second or two. Select save to phone when the option pops up.

kingwally
05-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Hold your finger down on the profile photo for a second or two. Select save to phone when the option pops up.

Thanks also daneth!

Emporio
05-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Use your partners phone to take a photo of your screen. Works well too