PDA

View Full Version : Massage Recommendation In The West

wilisno
09-06-2014, 09:23 AM
I remember there's a thread asking this question not long ago, now that I've got some information but I can't find that thread, so I thought I might as well start one to share.

A friend told me she had taken over a massage shop about a month ago, knowing that I'm an FS fan, but not a RnT fan, she's been asking me to let her give me my virgin massage service. Finally I got a chance, I went there to have a look !

The shop is conveniently located at Seven Hills, only 500 meters from the railway station, and if you're driving, there are plenty of parking spaces at the Aldi car park near by !

It's a clean little shop with 2 rooms, my Mamasan friend said she usually has 2 extra girls on roster, that include young and pretty, more mature and experienced ones, catering for all massage enthusiasts ! ;) ;) ;)

So I had my virgin RnT by the Mamasan herself, I'm not much of a massage fan, and I don't have a back problem,so I don't know what should or should not be like ! As a matter of fact, she had to tell me what to do, including those unwritten rules, haha ! But all and all, it was quite enjoyable, especially being serviced while catching up with the lovely mamasan ! ;) ;) ;)

BTW, she names her shop Pink Apple, she herself had been an ML in a famous shop in the CBD, thus her staffs also include experienced and well-known ML's from those famous shops in the city ! ;) ;) ;)

bartok
09-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Hi Willsno,
Which massage shop is it and what is Mamassans name? I like FS as well but I would like to get back into the Massage stuff.
Regards, Bartok

wilisno
09-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi Willsno,
Which massage shop is it and what is Mamassans name? I like FS as well but I would like to get back into the Massage stuff.
Regards, Bartok
The shop is called Pink Apple, at 2/238 Prospect HWY, Seven Hills.

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2014, 11:37 AM
I remember there's a thread asking this question not long ago, now that I've got some information but I can't find that thread, so I thought I might as well start one to share.

A friend told me she had taken over a massage shop about a month ago, knowing that I'm an FS fan, but not a RnT fan, she's been asking me to let her give me my virgin massage service. Finally I got a chance, I went there to have a look !

The shop is conveniently located at Seven Hills, only 500 meters from the railway station, and if you're driving, there are plenty of parking spaces at the Aldi car park near by !

It's a clean little shop with 2 rooms, my Mamasan friend said she usually has 2 extra girls on roster, that include young and pretty, more mature and experienced ones, catering for all massage enthusiasts ! ;) ;) ;)

So I had my virgin RnT by the Mamasan herself, I'm not much of a massage fan, and I don't have a back problem,so I don't know what should or should not be like ! As a matter of fact, she had to tell me what to do, including those unwritten rules, haha ! But all and all, it was quite enjoyable, especially being serviced while catching up with the lovely mamasan ! ;) ;) ;)

BTW, she names her shop Pink Apple, she herself had been an ML in a famous shop in the CBD, thus her staffs also include experienced and well-known ML's from those famous shops in the city ! ;) ;) ;)

Hi there brother Wil,

You are a bloody teaser !!

Tell me everything please.

As far as I knew you only have one friend in a famous RnT in the CBD and she's my little sister !

If you can't tell me here, please PM me, I can go to catch up at Seven Hills

Thanks mate

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2014, 11:46 AM
On second thought, lets keep a low profile for this new shop, Seven Hills had a lot of council issues before and all the shops on Best Road got into trouble !!

So lets be very careful

Cheers

wilisno
09-06-2014, 12:04 PM
As far as I knew you only have one friend in a famous RnT in the CBD and she's my little sister !

Cheers
That's not true, haha !

Check pm ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2014, 12:30 PM
That's not true, haha !

Check pm ! ;) ;) ;)

Of course, you have many friends !!

And she is a lovely lady and I wish her all the best !

Cheers

waynekerr
09-06-2014, 02:21 PM
On second thought, lets keep a low profile for this new shop, Seven Hills had a lot of council issues before and all the shops on Best Road got into trouble !!

So lets be very careful

Cheers

Absolutely.

I've had a great deal of success at Seven Hills in the past but now the shops have gone, oh except
for Hope Street I think.

Should we continue this in the private section?

WayneK.

asiafever
09-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Went here once when it just opened but was greeted by a lady who wasn't my cup of cha. Will go visit again and post a review in the private section. Seven Hills has been struggling since 5 or 6 shops got shut down. Shame as some of those shops had some hidden talent..

cmk76
09-06-2014, 05:41 PM
xxx xxx xxx

asiafever
09-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Good work cmk. Hope time opens up for me to head there tomorrow. .

pantydropa
09-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Absolutely.

I've had a great deal of success at Seven Hills in the past but now the shops have gone, oh except
for Hope Street I think.

Should we continue this in the private section?

WayneK.

Good idea.
Publishing this news in a forum with unrestricted viewing isn't the best idea!
Admin needs to delete/move this thread asap!!

wilisno
01-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Now there's another option in the west, a new massage shop in Parramatta ! The address is 105 Church St Parramatta. It should be good for the serious massage lovers ! ;) ;) ;)