PDA

View Full Version : Green Tea Massage

Pages : [1] 2

Slavejus4u
31-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey all, Just came across this site whilst searching for RnT ladies. Went to the Green Tea Massage, 2908 Logan Road Underwood for the first time today(been driving past it for ages on the way to work, never noticed it). Went in enquired about a massage, was told $60 for 30m, asked if any extras were available and was told no. Said ok and went to leave and the litle azn babe raced around from behind the counter grabbed my arm and said u cum try massage for $40. So i said ok and went into a very dark little room, could see a little better when my eyes adjusted it looked very nice and clean compared to what i have seen and been into over the years in my quest for the best RnT service. Surprisingly the massage was excellent(best I have ever had i think) by a very attractive azn babe with great legs. She remained fully clothed throughout the massage and when i touched her leg she went a little rabid on me, my fault should of asked first i guess! Anyway nearing the end of the time slot she said for $30 she would wank me off or for extra $80 she would show me her titties as well as a wank.........went for just the wank, she gave me a sponge bath at the end which was quite good as well. Overall i thought it was a good experience, probably would get better if you became a regular and they got to know you a little. The girl was quite chatty as well which i like only downside side i guess was that the tug was a little robotic but at the end of the day i would go back..............$70 was well within the budget.....

Cheers

Slavejus4u

levi1980
01-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Nice! ..............

icanfly
03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
has it gotten more expensive?? I only went there once. Massage was $60 for the hour. Handie was $40. She didn't even ask for a price for it that's just what I ended up giving her

hiroo
03-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Thank you for sharing. :smile:

Now I'm confused as to how much and what's included :confused2:

SillyK2
04-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Thank you for sharing. :smile:

Now I'm confused as to how much and what's included :confused2:

Fear not Hiroo,

It's a supply and demand market.....if you think she's worth it then pay the price, if not then go without.

But in saying that, I have managed to haggle with every ML as they all start off asking $50, then down to $30.

I personally would pay anything if the ML put the effort in and capture my attention, if not I just treat it as my normal weekly massage..

Hope that helps

hiroo
04-04-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm a newbie, any sharing would help
thanks SK2 :smile:

brustar
18-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I went to GTM2 at Salisbury last week. Brand new premises and set up really well with nice lighting and dedicated AC in each room. There were a number of very cute Korean and Chinese girls working.
I ended up with a lovely young Korean about 22. She was really cute and gave a pretty good massage with a back walk as well. Paid an extra $30 for the handie which was pretty good too.
She had a nice double handed twist action that was a real toe curler. Her english wasn't very good but she had a really nice personality and we managed to fumble through a nice conversation.
A very good experience and I'll return for sure.

premierelover
18-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I went to GTM2 at Salisbury last week. Brand new premises and set up really well with nice lighting and dedicated AC in each room. There were a number of very cute Korean and Chinese girls working.
I ended up with a lovely young Korean about 22. She was really cute and gave a pretty good massage with a back walk as well. Paid an extra $30 for the handie which was pretty good too.
She had a nice double handed twist action that was a real toe curler. Her english wasn't very good but she had a really nice personality and we managed to fumble through a nice conversation.
A very good experience and I'll return for sure.

Place had a fire a few days ago. . .Dont think it'll be operational for a while, some stuff's hanging outside to dry

brustar
21-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Place had a fire a few days ago. . .Dont think it'll be operational for a while, some stuff's hanging outside to dry

Damn! I was gonna head in this morning ...

bigbob
21-04-2012, 09:52 AM
hi buster better try underwood then

The Traveller
24-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Must have been hot in there!

levi1980
29-04-2012, 07:35 PM
I recently tried gt massage, and will be back for sure :)
Decent massage too!

Blue-Marvel
01-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi Guys, Newbie here.
Is there a line up for you to choose who you would like a massage from? or just whoever comes out and greets you?

I visited GTM2 recently, walked in and a cute Korean girl came out and said hi and showed me to a dark room which was clean and tidy.
Prices were 30/$40 or 1hr/$60, I went for the hour.... Nice firm massage which I needed... her english was good and had a nice little convo with her. 9/10 for the massage!

Then about 15 mins to go, she asked me to turn over and started massaging my legs and she looked and gave me a smile and asked if I wanted the extra.... $30... which I smiled and told her to go ahead. She had that 2 hand twist technique which was quite good.

They even have a shower there also. I walked away Very Happy.

Looks like I'll be back for sure! Maybe even a weekly regular =D
Thanks for sharing, it pointed me in the right direction.

ITRfaithful1
02-05-2012, 11:16 PM
For the love of god I could not transfer my username from the old forum to this one, so had to create a new username. Pity as I had my old username (ITRfaithful) for over 3 years. Anyways, Brisbane forums are dead so lets share some good information.

Person's Name: Sophia

Establishment : Green Tea Massage

Date of Visit: 30/04/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 655 Toohey Road, Salisbury

Hours of Business: 9 to 10pm

Rates: $40 / 30 mins

Size/shape: Size 6, not slim but got a real nice figure with curves; B cup probably

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: Massage + "therapeutic" rub

Value for money/recommend?: 10/10 and YES

My experience/comments: First time at GTM because I live in the northside and usually just go to QJ for my needs. But had to make a trip around the area today and figured to give this place a try. Really nice establishment, super clean and well decorated. Sophia took care of me and gave me the most unreal massage I've ever had. She'd climb onto the table and use her knees, then hang on to the ceiling rails for a back walk. My tired old joints and back felt so awesome. Months of tension and bad posture were cracked away. I opted for the hard massage and it was perfect (a bit too hard in the lower back area, but didn't complain because I was in heaven). She definitely doesn't look like those Korean pop stars, but the more I looked at her, the prettier she got. Did the flip, got the frontal massage, and a "therapeutic" rub. I'm addicted now and will be going back again later this week. Extras are negotiated with the girl, but since she did such a fantastic job, I didn't mind giving her a bit extra. God I wish GTM had a shop in the northside.

SuperDuper
03-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Just came back from having a nice massage with a Korean girl "Iba" at Underwood.
Obaltan is nice =)

WhyDidIWait
05-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Man I wish I could have experienced what you guys had. I usually go to Underwood but decided to give GT2 a go this morning. Thought it was a good sign when I saw Allison there, stunning as ever.

My hopes were high when the girl massaged my back after climbing over my head. This meant that my head was under her skirt all the time she was working on my shoulder blades and upper body. What turned me off that she had a cold and kept sniffing and stopping to blow her nose. I found it hard to enjoy :(

When asked if I wanted anything else, I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Massage was great but experience could be greater without the cold.

loplop
14-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Anyone try Ranny in gt2? Is she do happy ending?

Blue-Marvel
15-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Anyone try Ranny in gt2? Is she do happy ending?

Good massage, ask and you shall find out.....

bill92
18-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Just came back from having a nice massage with a Korean girl "Iba" at Underwood.
Obaltan is nice =)

Hey, SuperDuper, What is "Obaltan"?

herecticx
19-05-2012, 05:12 AM
So what are the standard rates?

30mins - $??
60mins - $??
handjob- $??

total = $??

WhyDidIWait
19-05-2012, 07:09 AM
60 for the hour. I think 45 for 30 (never tried 30). For me, the additional was 40.

Blue-Marvel
21-05-2012, 12:29 PM
$40-30
$60-1hr
$15 for additional 15mins

kaiguy
22-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Can also highly recommend the Salisbury place, even for 1st timer there ;-)

Blue-Marvel
05-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Person's Name: Una

Date of Visit: June 2012

Rates: $40/30 mins, $60/hr

Size/shape: Tall, not Skinny but not chubby, some curves. not the best looking face, but grows on you.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Honkie

Value for money/recommend?: 8/10, Yes

My experience/comments:

Really Good Firm Massage, English was good enough for a convo, she was quite fun, New to massage, told me she used to be reception at GT1.
Will go back for a firm massage

samantha
08-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Cool. The service in gt massage are delicate and proper. I decided to be back soon.

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Cool. The service in gt massage are delicate and proper. I decided to be back soon.

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum, are you a dick or have pussy??

You sound like you want to be back here to have some fun, but you are using a girls name!!

Or do you mean you are coming back to work??

Please explain!!

And if you have pussy and big tits, tell me more about yourself......haha

Cheers

SillyK2
08-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Person's Name: Una

Date of Visit: June 2012

Rates: $40/30 mins, $60/hr

Size/shape: Tall, not Skinny but not chubby, some curves. not the best looking face, but grows on you.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Honkie

Value for money/recommend?: 8/10, Yes

My experience/comments:

Really Good Firm Massage, English was good enough for a convo, she was quite fun, New to massage, told me she used to be reception at GT1.
Will go back for a firm massage

Thanks for the info BM
After reading your post I went and visited Una today.
Her massage was very good and her attitude was even better, she really knows how to hold a conversation and does contribute to it sincerely. I'm one of those guys who will haggle if quoted a fee in providing extras, but this young lass completed the entire task without a hint of what she charged which made the event even more enjoyable and relaxing. She did mention that she was going to cut back on her shift very soon due to study commitments. If you're looking for that ML who services you more like a friend then a job, I'd suggest you give her a try, guarantee you won't be disappointed.

gantzx
10-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey, I was wondering if this place would be open tomorrow (underwood) since it's a public holiday. Was also wondering if it's an actual good massage, since when I went to Amore, it was more sliding there hands on my back. I really need a good massage, so was hoping to try this place out.

claudio
11-06-2012, 12:53 AM
I had a great massage there yesterday. My shoulders feel much better, even tho I didn't go in thinking there was anything wrong with them.

I didn't see if they had any signs up about the PH. Give them a call would be the best bet!

gantzx
11-06-2012, 02:08 AM
I can't actually find a number to call them. If anyone here could help me out with that, since I did try googling the name and I checked over this thread. Appreciate it claudio

kiwi
11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
0432 345 727

gantzx
11-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Well I went today. It was a really good massage, I had Momo and she really helped on my back and shoulders. Her english is pretty decent so we had a nice convo, much better than Amore massage. I will most likely go back.

Blue-Marvel
15-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Is having a Green Tea Addiction Bad?

Went this week, Felt so relaxed, Smiles all round! Had a really good convo with her and she was really fun!!

9/10

freqster3000
19-06-2012, 02:40 AM
hi guys,

total newbie here and have read some of your posts and have to thank all of you guys for helping new punters out.

about GTM. is it me, or i went to GTM underwood for the first time last week and i was polite but had a shy korean girl, who seemed new. i politely insinuated and asked if she had other extras to provide at the end of the pretty good massage, but said that its but to call again. she was really sweet and smiling about it and gave me a nice long hug???

is that right? no help on the first visit but come again?

belial
19-06-2012, 03:01 AM
she was really sweet and smiling about it and gave me a nice long hug???

Dude you got a hug?

I'm jealous.

freqster3000
19-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Nothing to be jealous about belial. Got a hug... Not a tug... :sweat:

spiral
19-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Maybe the recent events at QJ has caused other shops to be careful.

belial
19-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Nothing to be jealous about belial. Got a hug... Not a tug... :sweat:

I think they call that GFE. :cool2:

need1
20-06-2012, 11:55 PM
this place sounds nice i am here for a while so i will put it on my bucket list....
hugs are good, but a hell of a lot better after the extras ...... i miss the sydney scene

brustar
25-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Recommendations at GTM2
Una (Taiwanese) 10/10, she is gorgeous, seems to genuinely care that you're having a good experience, doesn't talk price, really nice rub down with a warm wet towel at the end, English is pretty good
Lindsay (Korean) 8/10, very cute, great action, sweet disposition

Avoids at GTM2
Yoyo (Chinese) been with her twice, asks for $50 for extras, negotiates down to $40 but very mechanical, short changed on time, bad attitude

BrisMoses
27-06-2012, 11:31 AM
is a booking required at GTM 2 ??

gantzx
27-06-2012, 01:10 PM
No it's not unless you want a specific girl

BrisMoses
28-06-2012, 06:49 PM
went yesterday and had a great massage, well worth the travel for me as i am north west of cbd

barcasb
28-06-2012, 08:32 PM
do u have the official website for green tea massage? thx bro

Blue-Marvel
29-06-2012, 12:47 PM
went yesterday and had a great massage, well worth the travel for me as i am north west of cbd

So was I.... Good Massage as always.

I don't think they have a website barcasb

barcasb
29-06-2012, 02:02 PM
So was I.... Good Massage as always.

I don't think they have a website barcasb

so do u know the detail address?????

spiral
29-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I went to Salisbury shop today at 9.30am and it was closed. Maybe they open at 10am?

bigbob
01-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi i dont cut back pay a fair price get great service even get hug and DFK

Blue-Marvel
11-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Had a sore neck and shoulders, good massage that fixed that issue, and got a hug to go aswell =D

BrisMoses
12-07-2012, 11:34 AM
i heard they used to do a service with 2 girls massage for an hour

does anyone know if they still offer this ??

SillyK2
12-07-2012, 11:48 AM
i heard they used to do a service with 2 girls massage for an hour

does anyone know if they still offer this ??

They sure do, it's $60 for 2 girls for a 30 minute session and $120 for the hour...I've never tried this but have been running the thought through my head for while, thinking how exciting it would be for extras after the massage:slobber:

BrisMoses
12-07-2012, 12:33 PM
so tempting to go down there, but i ride a motorbike and it is pissing down where i am

Blue-Marvel
12-07-2012, 05:28 PM
They sure do, it's $60 for 2 girls for a 30 minute session and $120 for the hour...I've never tried this but have been running the thought through my head for while, thinking how exciting it would be for extras after the massage:slobber:

I don't know why this hasn't crossed my mind yet! Might have to try this out soon!

Let us know how it goes if you beat me to it.

need1
06-08-2012, 11:01 PM

Date of Visit: mid july/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: logan rd, underwood

Rates: $40 / 30 mins

Size/shape: Size 8

Nationality: Korean

Services Provided: Massage +

Value for money/recommend?: YES

My experience/comments: in town on business called in on a friday mid july late afternoon, place was busy but i made booking with next available, had to wait 30 mins so went had a coffee across the rd to shopping centre. on my return met a gorgeous korean gal, size 8, c cups good conversation, great massage 8/10 and happy ending 7/10. a good experience which left me satisfied .... :D

some1likeU
20-09-2012, 10:54 AM
I am a newbie here, Question.
Do I strip to naked or leave my undie on, if strip to nake, are there anything to cover (towel) because I do not like COLD.

thanks

gantzx
20-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I usually go without clothes, you can keep your undies on though. The room has a heater and you can ask them to turn it up. You don't get covered with a towel (well my experience) but I imagine you can ask for you one. I haven't really been dissappointed swith the place so far.

some1likeU
21-09-2012, 03:00 AM
I went this afternoon. When I went in, there was only 1 girl behind the desk. You can not say she is pretty, Chinese. Paid $60/Hr, no extra - She didnt ask me & I didnt ask about it. But well, it was a very good massage. Cracked most of the back bones which where I always feel pain after work, she fixed the problem a bit for me. I didnt get her name, hopefully will go again soon and see if I get if I need extra :miao:
But When I was in the room, I can hear there were atleast 2 Korean girl chatting outside but when I finish and walk out. There was no one there but some of the room doors were close. I assume they were working.

some1likeU
28-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Went there again yesterday.
She was a Korean Girl, Mid 20s, so so looking. I did 1hr/$60 message, It was very very good. I told her I got pain from back and left shoulder, then she started the message, she pick it up straight away there was a injured on this side of the body and I do heavy lifting. When she turned me over, she asked me "Do you only want message?", I pretended dont know what she is talking about and ask her back "What you mean?" and then she put her soft hand onto my little brother and say "Do you want extra?". I smiled back at her and say "Yes, Please". It was also extremely enjoyable, she got good skill on that as well. After everything, I did try to push my luck again and ask do you do anything else beside that "Extra". She said "Yes" but told me she not allow to do it here then she gave back her mobile number and say "Sms me what you want to do" I think I scored pretty good as a newbie, will give her a text or call tomorrow. :miao: Hopefully there will be some actions~

BrisMoses
28-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Went there again yesterday.
She was a Korean Girl, Mid 20s, so so looking. I did 1hr/$60 message, It was very very good. I told her I got pain from back and left shoulder, then she started the message, she pick it up straight away there was a injured on this side of the body and I do heavy lifting. When she turned me over, she asked me "Do you only want message?", I pretended dont know what she is talking about and ask her back "What you mean?" and then she put her soft hand onto my little brother and say "Do you want extra?". I smiled back at her and say "Yes, Please". It was also extremely enjoyable, she got good skill on that as well. After everything, I did try to push my luck again and ask do you do anything else beside that "Extra". She said "Yes" but told me she not allow to do it here then she gave back her mobile number and say "Sms me what you want to do" I think I scored pretty good as a newbie, will give her a text or call tomorrow. :miao: Hopefully there will be some actions~

sounds like you had a good punt

keen to hear how things go, keep us updated, by pm if you don't want to make public

beast1u
02-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Yeah PM me too, would be keen to know how you go with her "after hours".

need1
03-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah PM me too, would be keen to know how you go with her "after hours".

im guessing you didnt get a pm back ......... lol

some1likeU
05-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry for the late reply.

Meet up with her in her share house down at Runcorn. All I can say is She was awesome~! Paid normal Full service rate, but just awesome. I ask her if I can pass out her number and she said no. Sorry boys

Emporio
05-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Was this GTM at Underwood? Good work champ!

Kenji2
08-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Been many times. Definitely recommend Eva and Stacey. As doubles they're fantastic, just double price for the hour. You will be completely happy and relaxed by the end of the Session. Personally I'd avoid Jamie and Jesse but that's just me.

tab123
08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Nice post kenji. Can you please describe th appearances of Eva and Stacey a bit further?

Kenji2
08-10-2012, 11:54 PM
They're both slim taller than your average Asian girl. Not hk models but not ugly either, cute enough. Mid 20s with nice legs.

tab123
09-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Cool thanks kenji. Will try them and report back. What's the damage and any other info...? Feel free to pm me if appropriate please

Jerry10
09-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up on Jesse and jamie. Was going to try them next. Haven't seen their appearance either. Can you please give more info to why you won't recommend? I am always happy with Sofia or una....... Thanks

fudgemunapee
15-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I had Jesse a very long time ago when my regular was away. We got along well and I had a great massage. I'd definately reccomend her.

AndyL
19-10-2012, 02:40 PM
I had Fiona from China today. She looks average. Massage was okay but can be better. Extra was good not mechanical
7/10.

Kenji2
19-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah as I said nothing against them, just my personal taste and preference. We are all there for a massage and a bit of relaxation, plenty of lovely babes to pick from so try them all.

I can modestly say I've sampled the talents of at least 15 ladies here on and off since their opening in 2011 at underwood and Salisbury. It's been good with some not so good. YVMV :)

kiwi
05-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Green Tea Massage
Person's Name : Mia

Date of Visit : 04/11/2012
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Logan Road Underwood

Hours of Business : 10 to 10

Rates : $60/50mins HJ $40 extra

Size/shape : Small frame small boobs pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : R&T

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Great massage sliding her legs over you - great relief - know what she is doing
Finished off with a hot towel and on my way.

Will vist her again

Bareted
09-11-2012, 06:24 PM
stumbled upon this place at salisbury, loved it from the start. great rooms with good size bed and very lovely ladies. not always guaranteed anything more than a great massage but always worth the visit. Also tried Underwood store once, same happy service but not as nicely furnished.

teebob
09-11-2012, 11:06 PM
stumbled upon this place at salisbury, loved it from the start. great rooms with good size bed and very lovely ladies. not always guaranteed anything more than a great massage but always worth the visit. Also tried Underwood store once, same happy service but not as nicely furnished.

Good on you. Last time i was there the head towel was smelly n i was covered with used / dirty towel on my back during the "back walking"

brownwallaby
10-11-2012, 09:23 AM
went there yesterday, place was clean, towels all good, the girl was as friendly as usual, at 60/hr it provides great value

in2win
01-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Sorry for the late reply.

Meet up with her in her share house down at Runcorn. All I can say is She was awesome~! Paid normal Full service rate, but just awesome. I ask her if I can pass out her number and she said no. Sorry boys

what' s her number mate

in2win
01-12-2012, 04:24 AM
has anyone seen this dark skinned asian chick?

dubberjas
01-12-2012, 11:31 AM
hey mate is that the one with great legs? if it is incredible isnt enough of a description

tab123
01-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Dubberjas - whats her name please?

in2win
01-12-2012, 01:06 PM
hey mate is that the one with great legs? if it is incredible isnt enough of a description
yeah buddy
does she do happy ending?

in2win
01-12-2012, 01:08 PM
yeah mate, dark skinned and quite tall around 170cm?

fudgemunapee
02-12-2012, 12:49 PM
has anyone seen this dark skinned asian chick?

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Julie. Had her once. Had a great massage and left with a big smile on my face :-D
Definately reccomended

littlemiro
02-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Can anyone provide the address and phone number of the other Green Tea massage shop, the one in Salisbury? Couldn't find it...Thanks a lot.

Hammered
03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Evans Road. Up near the maccas, bp servo and indoor sports place at the Toohey Forest end of Evans Road.

Bareted
03-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi all, this report is a week old now but had to tell you about latest play with Micky at GTM Underwood. I normally go to Salisbury but wanted to see what difference was between stores. I booked 1 and half hours with her as some extra time to kill before I had to be at my sons school to pick him up. I prefer to be naked and getting a RNT then listening to those cackling bitches in school car parks! Micky is petite at no more than 155cm and has great pressure control with her hands, as well as using her "whole body" to massage just right! Well worth the money plus the tip! I will be back to see her time and again.

kazuya
05-12-2012, 12:15 AM

dr wankenstein
05-12-2012, 05:54 AM
micky is a boys name...

WhyDidIWait
05-12-2012, 06:01 AM
Hey micky you're so fine you blow my mind, hey micky

in2win
07-12-2012, 02:25 AM
is julie any good?

Xavriel
07-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Jessie at Salisbury is awesome. Beats the crap out of Mary Street - awesome hands.

Tried to pull the 'is that the only extra you offer' line but no dice... will try again next week..

Falcon2005
07-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Jessie at Salisbury is awesome. Beats the crap out of Mary Street - awesome hands.
Tried to pull the 'is that the only extra you offer' line but no dice... will try again next week..

Is she the same Jessie that was at Underwood when it first opened. Has a couple of tattoos.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
This Green Tea massage must be the premier shop in Brisbane with 90 replies and 29K views. Reading through the threads, although intels are limited, at a glance, RnT should be the way to go, so if I head north, won't mind checking this place out myself., Thanks for sharing guys.

Cheers

some1likeU
12-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Have anyone try a girl called Stella at underwood? I tired her while ago, she started have a play with my balls even before turn over!Loving it. Wonder if she still work there tho... Have not see her for so long.

fudgemunapee
13-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Is she the same Jessie that was at Underwood when it first opened. Has a couple of tattoos.
Sure is mate

BrainSex
14-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

A-men
14-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Have anyone try a girl called Stella at underwood? I tired her while ago, she started have a play with my balls even before turn over!Loving it. Wonder if she still work there tho... Have not see her for so long.

Tried Stella today (she is from Taiwan and just started at the Underwood shop 2 weeks ago). Bro some1likeU, are we talking about the same person?
Massage is quite good and she did spend some time down there playing before turning over. Will try her again next time.

Falcon2005
14-12-2012, 04:25 PM
mmm...would be almost worth the drive to GTM2 even though i'd drive right past GTM1 to get there

AndyL
14-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Tried Stella today (she is from Taiwan and just started at the Underwood shop 2 weeks ago). Bro some1likeU, are we talking about the same person?
Massage is quite good and she did spend some time down there playing before turning over. Will try her again next time.

Tried Stella yesterday and same as some1likeU and A-men bro said. I will see her again next time.
Stella's English is not so good.

some1likeU
15-12-2012, 03:55 AM

Have to be her!! She is the only one I know that will have a play with your balls before even turned over.

Tried Stella yesterday and same as some1likeU and A-men bro said. I will see her again next time.
Stella's English is not so good.

Doesnt matter english is good or bad as long as her hands are good. Was she in Underwood shop??

A-men
17-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah mate, Underwood shop.. I think she is definitely worth visiting (at least I will try her again next time), and do treat her well guys.. :)

some1likeU
18-12-2012, 04:10 AM
anyone got underwood phone number?

beefjerky
18-12-2012, 06:34 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bigbob
18-12-2012, 09:30 PM

try yoyo at underwood

Xavriel
19-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Saw Yuna at Salisbury (I only go there because I live nearby). She fiiiiine.

Also: I now have a loyalty card xD. The whole idea of a loyalty card for RnTs is bloody hilarious xD

hughbie01
19-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Djdjdfjdkcxkc

popeye96
20-12-2012, 06:03 PM
try yoyo at underwood
I don't suppose you would know if this is the same Yoyo that worked at the Amore shops several months ago? Slim, attractive girl with long hair that liked to wear the shortest little dresses. Would love to know where she went.

icanfly
21-12-2012, 12:04 AM
I don't suppose you would know if this is the same Yoyo that worked at the Amore shops several months ago? Slim, attractive girl with long hair that liked to wear the shortest little dresses. Would love to know where she went.

No mate she's out of the game :( pity she was one of my regulars even for dfk off her. Mmm yummy good times :)

Ps she was only yoyo at amore when she was at exquisitie she was lily. They change their name between shops

popeye96
21-12-2012, 08:42 AM
No mate she's out of the game :( pity she was one of my regulars even for dfk off her. Mmm yummy good times :)

Ps she was only yoyo at amore when she was at exquisitie she was lily. They change their name between shops

Cheers mate. Wishful thinking, or more hopeful thinking. Yes, I did have some great times with her as well. Damn she tasted good. ;)

Xavriel
21-12-2012, 09:35 AM
All this green tea talk has got me interested, so does the salisbury store only have asians? i live in salisbury so it could be handy. If they only have asians what are the best to see?

Mate, all I've seen are asians. Planning to go after knock off today and see if I can get lucky with extras...

Butler383
21-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Yes great massage here bros, but a word of warning please make sure you have the correct money for your massage,watch out for the two Kim chee girls at the Salisbury shop, when you pay they will not bring your change for you hopping that you will forget and if you do say anything they will say ohhhh honey I thought that is my tipsss

BrainSex
21-12-2012, 01:06 PM

Butler383
21-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Worked on me forgot my change by the time massage finished a 60.00 turned into a 100.00 massage also the 2korean lady's will try and cheat you on the time as well, and argue with you about it 2 plus they take toilet breaks drink breaks and breaks for other things all on your time.plus the massage you with one hand while using the Mobil with the other hand makes me wonder what I paid the 60.00 for think I will buy myself a massage chair.

popeye96
21-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Never had that problem before and have been there probably a dozen times. But then I always leave a tip anyway. ;)

Saw Mia there today in fact. Good solid massage which included her getting up on the table and using her feet, legs, knees and elbows. Nice cheeky girl, with a good body. Well worth a good sized tip to have a very enjoyable time. :)

As I was leaving, there was another girl just taking a client into another room. Didn't get a really good look at her, but she looked hot. She was tall, I would say around 5'10" or so and had what I would call a great body. She wasn't really thin like a lot of asian girls are. Was wondering if anybody knows who she is, as I would love to see her next time. This was at Salisbury by the way.

bigbob
21-12-2012, 03:38 PM

dont no she told me she worked in the city just started at gtm

marks
21-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Never had that problem before and have been there probably a dozen times. But then I always leave a tip anyway. ;)

Saw Mia there today in fact. Good solid massage which included her getting up on the table and using her feet, legs, knees and elbows. Nice cheeky girl, with a good body. Well worth a good sized tip to have a very enjoyable time. :)

As I was leaving, there was another girl just taking a client into another room. Didn't get a really good look at her, but she looked hot. She was tall, I would say around 5'10" or so and had what I would call a great body. She wasn't really thin like a lot of asian girls are. Was wondering if anybody knows who she is, as I would love to see her next time. This was at Salisbury by the way.

Sounds like Sophie. Had her for 45mins the other day.

popeye96
21-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Sounds like Sophie. Had her for 45mins the other day.

Cheers. Does her service match her looks?

bigbob
22-12-2012, 07:09 AM
anyone got underwood phone number?
underwood 0432345727 33414931

beefjerky
23-12-2012, 06:57 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

brownwallaby
23-12-2012, 11:21 PM
in my experience if the girl refused my request I had only myself to blame (wrong approach, not treat her well, too soon to request, not being understanding to her feelings etc). A little bit of self examination will help !!

DV8AUS
24-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Great to see gtm underwood is open tomorrow, one way to work off Xmas lunch....:-)

dubberjas
25-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Well so much for underwood being open Xmas day:(

DV8AUS
25-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Well so much for underwood being open Xmas day:(

Hey brother it was open when I was there at 2.00pm, maybe they closed later because the girls did say it was very quiet.

dubberjas
26-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey brother it was open when I was there at 2.00pm, maybe they closed later because the girls did say it was very quiet.

damn must have as i got there about 5

some1likeU
26-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Got to see stella today. Honestly the massage was pretty meh. I felt like she did a lot of time wasting eg: pulling my fingers, massage my hands and forearms, rubbing my back instead of actually massaging it. She worked on my legs for like 2mins that started playing with my balls before turning over. the tug was good though, but she didnt want to take her top off which sucked.

Did all the girls you got at GT willing to take off their top??? I never got that. . . . did I suppose to ask them? Or only certain girls will do that?

Thanks bro

Butler383
26-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Please get someone who can speak English to the answer the phones, it's really frustrating for the customer when trying to make a booking, they can not understand us and we can not understand them it mi
Must be frustrating for the girls too.I don't like being hang up on just because they cannot not understand me this is very poor customer service and in fact very rude.

beefjerky
27-12-2012, 10:46 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

some1likeU
28-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Ive only been there twice and i've asked both times. I guess it differs with every girl

Did both girls took it off for you? Who are they?? How did you ask them???

some1likeU
01-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Went to underwood yesterday, I had this Korean called AMY, she is a "Brand New" girl who just started with GT. I asked for hard massage and she did give me a very nice hard massage but the only cons was I think she is still very New. She didnt offer any extra at all and I didnt ask for it because I thot I dont want to scared her away from GT. She got awesome skills on general massage but need some lesson on "Extra" to get her customers leave Happy.

tab123
01-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Was Amy hot? What does she look like please, some1likeu?

some1likeU
01-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Was Amy hot? What does she look like please, some1likeu?

Average looking Korean

tab123
01-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Thanks man.

A-men
03-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Hey guys, I've been to both shops a couple of times now, visit Salisbury more often cause its closer to CBD.. just got this feeling that the Underwood one is better (in terms of girls and service).. Is it true or is it just me?

some1likeU
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM
I go to Salisbury because the girl i wanted is there. I went to underwood and see Stella today for a hour. I must let all brothers know if the tips is good enough she will do extra extra or extra x 2.
I actually got extra x 2 today. One at the start before the actual massage and one at the end.

A-men
03-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Bro some1likeU, I tried Stella too not long ago, but she wouldn't do more than what is normally offered... I guess I should visit her again an try my luck..

grunt1234
03-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Or maybe you need a bigger tip :)

myron
03-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Or maybe you need a bigger tip :)

how much do you usually offer them?

daveweelan82
04-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Hi I'm new to this what is extra x2 thanks for the help

beast1u
04-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi I'm new to this what is extra x2 thanks for the help

Hi there, welcome. Since you're new, I'll give you a tip - extra x2 means it's worth your time and money to go check it out for yourself.

I hope I don't sound rude because I don't intend to be, but punting is a gamble most of the time and while nobody likes to strike bad luck you can't always expect everyone else to take the hit for you. Best way to get information from other members is to contribute first and earn their trust because some might not be comfortable sharing everything (for understandable reasons). Good luck and happy hunting :)

daveweelan82
04-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. If u check previous punter on this site and you will see I have contributed. But I do appreciate your answer

A-men
07-01-2013, 01:44 AM
Tried Mia a few days ago in the Salisbury shop.. Highly recommended.. Great massage especially at the lower body.. She will offer more (than what is normally offered) if your tip is right...

Square2
07-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Gentlemen, I've decided to give back to the forum that has always been so good to me. As such, I'll be posting a few reviews and I'm starting with GTM.

Girl's Name: Jessie
Date of Visit: 7/01/2013
Size/shape: Slim (maybe size 6 at the most) with small bust (A cup)
Looks/attitude: Pretty face, good English - happy to chat but also happy to be quiet (perfect for me)
Nationality: Korean

This was my 3rd visit to GTM @ Salisbury in as many months. I've always left happy.

I always get a 60min massage ($60). Jessie gave a good massage - really worked on my terrible lower back. I walked away very happy - she had a fantastic technique.

I must note that when I first arrived the door chime didn't seem to be working - so I stood at the door for about 5 min like a goose waiting for someone to show up. I saw some other poor bloke lapping the car park peering in - he was obviously gracious enough to give me some space until I was situated, so if you're reading this - thank you for your discretion!

I've once made the drive to Underwood but was told to come back in 20min - and shortly after I left, another 3 guys went in - I ducked off without going back as I prefer a quieter entry/exit.

Overall - the girls at GTM-Salisbury have always been very attentive and given good massages. I've never had any extra outside of the expected relief - so to those who've managed to get the girls to strip off too - I'd love to know your secrets!

Kenji2
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Square2, good to see your reviews in the forums. Keep it up!

Gtm is also a fav of mine, Salisbury in particular. Treat the girls right and you'll be fine.

beefjerky
10-01-2013, 02:07 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DV8AUS
11-01-2013, 08:23 PM
wonder how many hrs the receptionist works. every time i go there she is there as well.

Dude you'll find she's the manager or owner, that's why she's there all the time

Kenji2
11-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Dude you'll find she's the manager or owner, that's why she's there all the time

Unless you're talking about Alison (who I haven't seen for a while) then that's not the manager. Rarely see her there at Salisbury. I usually see a chubby chick at reception, Jamie (?). Alison is slim and tallish for an Asian.

beefjerky
12-01-2013, 03:32 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

beefjerky
14-01-2013, 12:09 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

premierelover
14-01-2013, 06:10 PM
so apparently, one of you married punters bought the owner a mercedes.

Maybe you can buy me a new car too :prettiness:

Wait a minute, someone bought the Owner a Merc. . . .:what: I wonder how this punter fell in love with her

the bachiller
14-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Has anyone tried min at underwood before she is back from holiday I have heard she is the best out of the two shops !

myron
14-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Had Mia the other day. Such a turkish delight. left very happy. Would return for sure.

MatesRates
14-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Is it the same Mia from Qian Jin massage?
Chinese girl, slim with nice soft tits?

tab123
15-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Has anyone tried min at underwood before she is back from holiday I have heard she is the best out of the two shops !

Is min back from holidays brothers???

Brisguy72
15-01-2013, 10:39 AM
No it is not the same Mia from QJ.

But Mia is back at Albion after having been away for a couple of months.

I saw her at Albion last week :-)))

myron
15-01-2013, 11:45 AM
yes one of the best veterans there apart from sky, lilian, vivian.

MatesRates
15-01-2013, 06:25 PM
No it is not the same Mia from QJ.

But Mia is back at Albion after having been away for a couple of months.

I saw her at Albion last week :-)))

What was your nick on the old forums?

ReadySetGo
21-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Went to Salisbury and spent an hour with Mia last week. The massage was good and the extra was better. Will definitely go back to see her again.

tab123
21-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Went to Salisbury and spent an hour with Mia last week. The massage was good and the extra was better. Will definitely go back to see her again.

Is Mia hot? Whats her description please, readysetgo?

Kenji2
22-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Tried Chrystal last week at Salisbury. Slim Taiwan or Korean late 20s with short hair. Worked there 4 months, knows the ropes.

Started with a straight up back walk cracked a few joints it was great. Did not ask what kind of pressure, good to see her get a feel and work it out herself from there. Did not use oil which was interesting. This meant she had to work harder instead of pushing oil around.

Was a bit clinical but Definitely accommodating with requests and I left a happy Camper.

ReadySetGo
22-01-2013, 06:25 AM
Is Mia hot? Whats her description please, readysetgo?

Yeah she is good looking. Probably early 20s, short with a great body, I'd give her an 8/10.

tab123
22-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Thanks mate.

herecticx
22-01-2013, 11:32 PM
went into underwood on the weekend.

got a massage with Sonia.

She loved to SQUEEZE HARD at the end. which hurt like hell. i asked why she did that. which she replied . "next time get an hour, ur time is always up"

needless to say. NOT FUCKING RETURNING

bill92
26-01-2013, 12:28 AM
strangely, i have some bad time in the popular shops.
when i went to the shop in gabba about a month ago, i met a new girl.
her massage skill was not good at all and she was sloppy and mechanical.
first experience with nicole was quite good, but the second with a newbie is no, no.

so, i wanted to go gtm. i tried gtm2 first, as i live in north suburb.
when i went there, mls were all very busy.
and the ml with me was not pretty, (lower than) average looking asian girl, had very good massage skill, all cracked though.
but her regular came at the end of session, and she left without asking extra.
i don't remember her name, a weird thing is, she said she's chinese. but i heard her talking in korean to another korean girl.

anyway i was disappointed.

so i decided to go to gtm in underwood.
it's long journey.

i met a taiwanese ml.
she's cute, having innocent smile.
and her massage skill was quite good. she use her legs and knees rather than hands.

but her massage was no less than 15 min.
she touched my balls from the beginning. i thought it's nice.
but she's only interested in a tip. she asked if i wanted extra only after 15 min.

i felt a girl-lookin robot gave me a hj. i needed a personal touch.
at least, pretending a pesonal touch.

yes, someone just needs happy time and simple massage with $80.
but i'm not like that.

I guess i am unlucky.
:cry:

Kenji2
26-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Had Mia again after months of not seeing her. She used to work predominantly from Underwood but since August 2012 has been solely at Salisbury.

Agreed with comments from Readysetgo about her service. I'd put her at late 20s though, slim build about 155cms with long hair and cute face.

Good back walking to start cracked a few joints felt good. Very nice feeling and talked enough without being chatty. Wasn't rude or pushy, but very accommodating and friendly.

Bill92, a tip if it helps you. Comment on her looks, her hair, her scent or her English skills. Also saying her massage technique is good (even if its not) might help your cause. Don't need to be chatty yourself, just throw in a few compliments here and there and see how you go. Good luck!

Jerry10
29-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Has anyone had the experience of making a booking of a specific girl. Get in the room lay down and crystal turn up to do the massage?
It's happen to me the last 5 times. (I even use different name to make booking) I visit gtm2 every fortnight.
I have had crystal before and she kinda know I am a regular. Her massage is really good don't get me wrong just want to try the other girls.
Don't want to say I didn't book you incase no other girl is available and get a crap massage from her. Just seeing if it has happen to other punters or its my bad luck?

Drudeboy
29-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Post deleted by user

Drudeboy
29-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Post deleted by user

Drudeboy
29-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Post deleted by user

Supadude
08-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Does anyone know if the boss Alison does massages? I feel a little embarased to ask her, because I used to sell her advertising when they first opened in Underwood, and she talks to me like she knows me really well.
But I think she's fiiiineee as. I saw her walking out the other day and she had skimpy short pink dress on. She's got beautiful legs and they were accentuated by the heels she was wearing. She was on the way out, and she saw me and shouted "Oh Hey 'Supadude', your girl is waiting for you.'

Man I wanna get some from her. Anyone know? please please??

some1likeU
09-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Does anyone know if the boss Alison does massages? I feel a little embarased to ask her, because I used to sell her advertising when they first opened in Underwood, and she talks to me like she knows me really well.
But I think she's fiiiineee as. I saw her walking out the other day and she had skimpy short pink dress on. She's got beautiful legs and they were accentuated by the heels she was wearing. She was on the way out, and she saw me and shouted "Oh Hey 'Supadude', your girl is waiting for you.'

Man I wanna get some from her. Anyone know? please please??

Yes She does, but not often. I went there a while ago in a quite night. She only had two girls on but both of them were busy. Then she said she will do the message to me, and left very happy too~~~

some1likeU
20-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Brothers
Just a question, are we allow to touch the girls while she is in the room with you?? Or when she is doing the extra? I always go for a 60mins section, thinking to give 90mins a try to see if there is anything different.

Kenji2
20-02-2013, 02:14 AM
You want something different? Go for two girls for an hour, pick your favourite and it'll be great. I've also done the 90min session. IMO two girls for an hour is better than one 90min session.

some1likeU
20-02-2013, 12:47 PM
but do we allow to touch the girls? and how much can we touch til girls will tell you to stop

grunt1234
20-02-2013, 06:32 PM
I think you will find every ml is different. Just ask them politely if you can touch and if they say yes then move slowly and let their body language tell you when you are crossing the line.

hughbie01
20-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Deleted by user

kiwi
04-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Saw Lucy from GTM at Underwood yesterday
$60 / hr + $30 tip

Pretty girl from China
Age approx 25
Good massage - but only works on or two days aweek

Will book again

ReadySetGo
07-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Visited Salisbury last week and saw Miki. She is a tiny little Korean, I am terrible with ages but I would say mid 20s, and she apparently works at both shops.

Very good massage and she has a nice playful attitude, seems like she really enjoys her job. Left very happy and will definitely be going back to see her again.

some1likeU
08-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Visited Salisbury last week and saw Miki. She is a tiny little Korean, I am terrible with ages but I would say mid 20s, and she apparently works at both shops.

Very good massage and she has a nice playful attitude, seems like she really enjoys her job. Left very happy and will definitely be going back to see her again.

How playful is she?

ReadySetGo
08-03-2013, 07:42 PM
How playful is she?

I found her to be very playful. Without any real encouragement or prompting from my end, she happily started to give some extra attention before I had even rolled over. Was also OK with touching.

some1likeU
09-03-2013, 02:11 PM
sweet.
will give hee a try later. How far can you touch tho??

Jerry10
10-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Rang beginning of the week to make a booking got F@$# around. Tried to book 1 hrs then the girl on the other end started laughing and said no more booking then ok 1/2 hour follow by more laughing and some other girl on the back laughing her head off then she said come tomorrow then hang up.
Not happy GTM2 I am a regular.
Went to Stanley st saw Happy made me happy again.

popeye96
12-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Had a 1hr session at GTM2 tonight with Bella. She is tall and slim and while I wouldn't say she is a stunner, she is still attractive in her own way. I don't think her english is that great, so conversation was kept to a minimum, which didn't bother me. I opted for a medium massage and it was quite good with a nice build up to the flip over. I would have no problem at all seeing her again.

Also bumped into and got a big hug from Allison. She is still looking very fine. ;)

Supadude
13-03-2013, 01:44 AM
I had a session today from a Taiwanese girl at GTM2. I can't remember her name. I think it starts with K? shes pretty short and her English is pretty good. Massage was awesome, but she didn't touch me in the nice places. So I thought I'd just get a massage. Oh well.. When she turned me over, out of nowhere, she suddenly asked me if i wanted 'that'. It was good and bad. I wasn't really that worked up and my cock was a bit soft and not ready to go. So I took ages to finish... Anyone had that kind of experience?

m_junkie
16-03-2013, 05:37 AM
hey guys i'm new to this haha. i'm an addict aswell but havnt been to gtm as much as u guys. just wondering which girls r the most recommended ones.

Jerry10
18-03-2013, 01:44 AM
I had a session today from a Taiwanese girl at GTM2. I can't remember her name. I think it starts with K? shes pretty short and her English is pretty good. Massage was awesome, but she didn't touch me in the nice places. So I thought I'd just get a massage. Oh well.. When she turned me over, out of nowhere, she suddenly asked me if i wanted 'that'. It was good and bad. I wasn't really that worked up and my cock was a bit soft and not ready to go. So I took ages to finish... Anyone had that kind of experience?

Could it be crystal? Sounds like her.

dubberjas
23-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Had a 1hr session at GTM2 tonight with Bella. She is tall and slim and while I wouldn't say she is a stunner, she is still attractive in her own way. I don't think her english is that great, so conversation was kept to a minimum, which didn't bother me. I opted for a medium massage and it was quite good with a nice build up to the flip over. I would have no problem at all seeing her again.

Also bumped into and got a big hug from Allison. She is still looking very fine. ;)

hey popeye, yeah saw allison there as well the other day... oh to get a massage off her again:)

popeye96
23-03-2013, 02:16 PM
hey popeye, yeah saw allison there as well the other day... oh to get a massage off her again:)

Yes indeed. I remember the good old days when the shop at Underwood was new, and you could get a massage with Allison and a trainee together. ;)

DV8AUS
23-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Yes indeed. I remember the good old days when the shop at Underwood was new, and you could get a massage with Allison and a trainee together. ;)

Yes they were great times, unfortunately they are long gone..

brustar
25-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Well I had a not so nice experience with Sophie last night.
She kept leaving the room during the session, then coming back but the time she was out of the room didn't get added on to the end. It added up to about 10 minutes all told.
The finish was rushed and in the she ended the session still with 5 minutes to go on my half hour. (I got there with enough time for an hour but they were running late and I had to wait 15 minutes to be seen. So when she asked to only do half an hour I agreed out of courtesy).
Then for the tip given that she still expected $40 even though she finished early. I said I didn't think it was worth and that I'd rather give her $30 it but she had the money in her hand and was not interested in giving me any change.
I won't go with her again.
Give me Julie or Jamie any day. They honestly seem to care about how they make you feel and often run slightly overtime if anything.

macuser
25-03-2013, 12:36 AM
yeah as great

brustar
25-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Oh also - forgot to mention that GTM is no longer supporting its loyalty program.
This is due to punters fraudulently adding to their massage tally, according to Allison.
Thanks a lot whoever you are you dishonest a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of the honest punters.
I was one massage away from a cheapie.

dubberjas
25-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh also - forgot to mention that GTM is no longer supporting its loyalty program.
This is due to punters fraudulently adding to their massage tally, according to Allison.
Thanks a lot whoever you are you dishonest a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of the honest punters.
I was one massage away from a cheapie.

well thats just f'ed anyhow mate if Allison is there and she knows you are a regular she does give you a discount on the room. Well has for me a few times

Supadude
26-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Alison is fine, and I'd love to bang her. Lol. Sorry.

Drudeboy
01-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Hi Bruster,

was in there last Wednesday, and they were still offering the loyalty program and marked my card, so maybe she changed her mind?

dr wankenstein
01-04-2013, 08:21 PM
my after report - mid massage i got stabbed in the ball with a thumb nail. i almost passed out.

BrainSex
02-04-2013, 07:23 AM

Brisguy72
02-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Allison...I remember having some awesome massages with her at the place she worked before she opened GTM1....

dr wankenstein
02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
The ball stabbing was completely complimentary. It also destroyed the boner i was trying to hide.

brustar
02-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Why would you try and hide your boner? Stand tall and proud I say!

Drudeboy
03-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Last two GTM experiences @ Underwood have been a little disappointing. I feel like the standards are dropping- maybe they feel that they are successful enough now that they don't have to try so much. Both times (this week and last week been left short of my 90 minutes, last time was closer to 75 (Korean girl, Lindsay), seems like more of a crap shoot if you're going to get someone good (not that she was terrible, but it felt rushed and finished early, the sponge bath was also perfunctional. This time I can confirm the loyalty programm is dead, one week after they gave me a new card! Might start looking further afield.

the bachiller
05-04-2013, 09:23 PM
The loyalty card program is not gone there is a new one in place it is the same as before but your card will be stamped so customer will not write themselves

Sorry if there has been any confusion

brustar
07-04-2013, 03:59 AM
The loyalty card program is not gone there is a new one in place it is the same as before but your card will be stamped so customer will not write themselves

Sorry if there has been any confusion

Its still really annoying. I have to start again from scratch.

DV8AUS
07-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Visited GTM today and the loyalty card is still being used, however now it must be stamped.

All good again, always leave with a smile.

Great to see Alison is back.

dr wankenstein
11-04-2013, 09:33 PM
GTM1 VS GTM2

I've been to both a couple of times recently. I always avoided shops before, i've only just ventured in. As mentioned higher up in this thread, i got nutted on one occasion. Since then I had a weird experience at GTM 2, I was covered by a towel and enjoyed about 50 mins of my spinal cord being massaged very painfully with her elbow, my back is still sore. I don't know wtf was going on, the towel even drapped my head. I didn't see her when i laying waiting for her to come in the room. I was worried it was a dude massaging me at first, had big fucking hands.

The GTM 2 blue rooms lights are also shit, too bright. Overall, I had higher expectations for both places. GTM1 experiences average 6 to 7/10. GTM2 is probably averaging 4/10 or less.
Obviously it's the luck of the draw, I wouldn't want another run in with bigfoot @ GTM2 so will avoid that place from now on.

popeye96
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
GTM1 VS GTM2

I've been to both a couple of times recently. I always avoided shops before, i've only just ventured in. As mentioned higher up in this thread, i got nutted on one occasion. Since then I had a weird experience at GTM 2, I was covered by a towel and enjoyed about 50 mins of my spinal cord being massaged very painfully with her elbow, my back is still sore. I don't know wtf was going on, the towel even drapped my head. I didn't see her when i laying waiting for her to come in the room. I was worried it was a dude massaging me at first, had big fucking hands.

The GTM 2 blue rooms lights are also shit, too bright. Overall, I had higher expectations for both places. GTM1 experiences average 6 to 7/10. GTM2 is probably averaging 4/10 or less.
Obviously it's the luck of the draw, I wouldn't want another run in with bigfoot @ GTM2 so will avoid that place from now on.

Your experience at GTM2 differs very much from mine. Have been there on at least 12 occasions and never left having a bad experience, or even anything close to one. Don't have a problem at all with the lights, but don't tend to notice them. Other things grabbing my attention. ;) lol. Plus I love the tables there. Have to be the most comfortable massage tables around.

Sucks that you have had a bad experience there mate.

DV8AUS
12-04-2013, 02:44 PM
GTM1 VS GTM2

I agree with Popeye, GTM2 has improved greatly since Alison has returned. Why do you think it was a man, didn't you turn over or speak to her during the session. How are the blue lights to bright, when you are lying face down?
Look at the lovely girls rather than looking at the lights.

the bachiller
12-04-2013, 03:35 PM
I think dr Wankenstien has some high standards when he goes the gtm. There is nothing wrong with the massage from any of the girls at gtm 1 or 2 I have been going to gtm for 3 years now. When your getting a massage and it is painful just tell the girl she will not go so hard if u don't speak up you will get a massage each girl does massage diffrent if u want a soft,med or hard massage state it before the girl starts.

dr wankenstein
12-04-2013, 10:42 PM
the girl that led me to the room at GTM2 was fucking smoking hot, fuck that got my hopes up. I just lucked out with who i got. i suspect she was new, english was fairly non existent, was evident when i told her to go softer (i did have a towel wrapped round my head). i didn't mentioned, also got short changed with time which was actually a relief as it wasn't working for me. I don't doubt there's talent there.

Re: blue light - i work in the valley, reminds me off outside my office. Before i stuck the blue tubes in I got syringes left on my window cill each night. I have a bad association with the light.

imho GTM1 is better, will give gtm2 a miss.

brownwallaby
13-04-2013, 07:04 AM
everyone is entitled for an opinion. I haven't had too much fun at GTM either, compared to other shops. But the manager has agreed to talk thru my issues. I think this is the way it should be. cheers

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
18-04-2013, 10:16 PM
GTM2 is fucking awesome. Only discovered it about a month ago, been there once a week. Great establishment, great massage, great wank!

brownwallaby
24-04-2013, 08:01 PM
My most recent visit to GTM was a highly memorable one. First I had a lengthy discussion with Alison. She explained the changes she was implementing to the business. She promised 3 things: 1. There'll be no short change in time. She realises that one minute equals one dollar, or more for a 30' session 2. Massage is ensured to meet a certain standard 3. Attitude of the staff members will be much improved.
Then she introduced me to a girl I'd never met before. And it was a truly great experience. A lot of attention to details. A lot of care to meet the customer's needs :)

revolnaisa
25-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Hi guys, I just joined aus99. I once visited GTM1 (earlier this month). I called them and made my booking. But when I got there, they had double booking so I was asked to wait for half an hour (which extended to an hour as one of punters extended his session). They may offer happy ending, but as for me, it was an unhappy-start lol.
Waited my 30 (X 2) mins, saw this petite Korean (I think so). Above average massage (some massages I has before were as good as getting hit by a truck), she kept apologising about fuck up by them. To make things up, she gave me some extras at no cost, so I would say she converted my unhappy-start to a happy ending. But I didn't want to return because I hate double bookings and waiting around.

Butler383
25-04-2013, 02:27 PM
This happens all the time here even when you make a booking, shocking

bigbob
25-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Thats why i dont book just walk in if 1/2 hour wait i walk come back another time

brownwallaby
26-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Today I visited this shop for the 2nd time this week, and I can safely say that I'm now a convert. I'll be visiting this shop much much more frequently than before .....

LotusLover
26-04-2013, 07:21 PM
New to this forum but have been punting in Brisbane for a few years. Yet to try GTM but sounds like I might have to give it a go.

LotusLover
02-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Ok how have I not been GTM before. The best experience I have had in quite some time. Great massage from a great young girl. Got my full 60 minutes (maybe even a little bit over the hour). Left feeling refreshed and very happy. Highly recommend a visit to anybody and I will be back.

brownwallaby
03-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Having completed my 'One Week Green Tea Reorientation Program' under the shrewd and no-nonsense guidance of Alison the owner I'm now a full blooded gtm supporter. Sad to say that some shop owners will see less and less of me (and my $'s)

Falcon2005
05-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Having completed my 'One Week Green Tea Reorientation Program' under the shrewd and no-nonsense guidance of Alison the owner I'm now a full blooded gtm supporter. Sad to say that some shop owners will see less and less of me (and my $'s)

wanna share more details of this program, specially the role Alison plays :P

brownwallaby
05-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Of course that's just how I name the program. For Alison it's just another day in the office dealing with ultrademanding customers .....

Jerry10
07-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Visit last week. From the advice of Brownwallaby. Phone booking which was so much better then my last visit. Only 1/2 hrs as they were busy. Saw Mia china girl. Thought to myself gonna get short change on time. But to my surprise it went the full 1/2 hrs. Hard massage follow by very sensual unrush ending.
I guess Allison cleaned things up.
Very impressed. Will frequent the place more regularly.

samdv
07-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Visit last week. From the advice of Brownwallaby. Phone booking which was so much better then my last visit. Only 1/2 hrs as they were busy. Saw Mia china girl. Thought to myself gonna get short change on time. But to my surprise it went the full 1/2 hrs. Hard massage follow by very sensual unrush ending.
I guess Allison cleaned things up.
Very impressed. Will frequent the place more regularly.
Thanks to brownwallaby!! I used to b a regular there more than a year ago but I stopped mid last year as the girls all became very mechanical and had bad attitude. Seems like I might go back and give it another chance. Lets just hope Alison still remembers me haha...used to be a good place for the first few months after it opened.

popeye96
07-05-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm perplexed as to all this "mechanical and bad attitude" talk about GTM. I've been going to both shops, but mainly Salisbury, semi regularly since they opened, and have had nothing but great service and friendly attitudes from the girls. Maybe it has something to do with how I treat them compared to others, or maybe I have just been lucky. It has always been, and will continue to be my number 1 shop.

Brisguy72
07-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah I am with Popeye....been going to both 1 & 2 for ages & been in both at least once a month for the last year & I have never ever had a thing to complain about at either shop.

samdv
07-05-2013, 06:25 PM
I agree!! It is all about how we treat them and little bit of luck. To my knowledge, I always treat them right. I read a lot of negative feedbacks about other shops here but I never had any prob with any of the other shops I visit regularly. I was put off GTM last year but like I said, seems like things are bit different and m willing to go back. M sure I will enjoy as much as I guys r :)

sogo2266
07-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey Bros,

I am newbie so please excuse my ignorance. When you guys go to GTM, do u lie down all naked or keep ur undie on? I gather if u are all naked, then the ML would know what you would be asking for "extra" right?

brownwallaby
07-05-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm perplexed as to all this "mechanical and bad attitude" talk about GTM. I've been going to both shops, but mainly Salisbury, semi regularly since they opened, and have had nothing but great service and friendly attitudes from the girls. Maybe it has something to do with how I treat them compared to others, or maybe I have just been lucky. It has always been, and will continue to be my number 1 shop.

To be fair to all punters, Alison did admit there'd been some issues before while she was away, but now they are all resolved ....

herecticx
08-05-2013, 11:38 AM
This establishment is fucking rubbish. You're pretty much paying $70 all up for a spinal injury and some cock torture.

samdv
08-05-2013, 11:40 AM
This establishment is fucking rubbish. You're pretty much paying $70 all up for a spinal injury and some cock torture.
How many visits is that based on? I used to complete 1 loyalty card every month early last year.

Drudeboy
08-05-2013, 04:04 PM
That's good to hear BW, after my last two substandard punts there (following on from 3 or 4 average ones before that - all different girls too!), I've stayed away for the last month, getting looked after better elsewhere. It seemed that while Allison was away the girls slacked off and didn't care if they burned loyal regular clients. But if there's been an upswing again it may be worth venturing in again, especially as for the first few months I visited (from August last year) the service was fantastic and it (GTM1 - never been to 2) quickly became my favourite shop, so when it dropped off I was very dissapointed!

samdv
08-05-2013, 05:05 PM

That's good to hear BW, after my last two substandard punts there (following on from 3 or 4 average ones before that - all different girls too!), I've stayed away for the last month, getting looked after better elsewhere. It seemed that while Allison was away the girls slacked off and didn't care if they burned loyal regular clients. But if there's been an upswing again it may be worth venturing in again, especially as for the first few months I visited (from August last year) the service was fantastic and it (GTM1 - never been to 2) quickly became my favourite shop, so when it dropped off I was very dissapointed!
On the same page with u. GTM 1 used to b my favorite and I never tried GTM2 at Salisbury.

dubberjas
09-05-2013, 12:16 AM
BW, there where a few girls who I had visited there that had laxed off a bit without Alison, I do have to say however there are a couple of girls there who have my devout following as truely great even with the massage. As i have been left literally drooling lol when they have given me their hard massage and I do mean HARD.

I am a bit reserved in giving names, but the one thing I will say is my fav has a set of legs that go forever. I am sure any GTM2 regular knows exactly who I mean.

Drudeboy
13-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Had a much better experience there today than my last few visits. Feels more like the old GTM. Good firm massage, and didn't feel diddled with the time or anything else - proper care and attention!

gpeck80
13-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Brownwallaby should get a free whack off for this lol

brownwallaby
13-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Brownwallaby should get a free whack off for this lol

looking forward to that, lol .....

gpeck80
13-05-2013, 08:27 PM
from Alison ! :D

brownwallaby
13-05-2013, 08:29 PM
from Alison ! :D

I'm wishful but not hopeful :)

gitl
24-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Ended up with "April", slim Chinese at GTM1. Said she hadn't worked there long. Very chatty, I didn't think much of the massage till she went "soft massage" and started running her fingernails gently over my balls. I hadn't even asked for anything "extra" at that point...

kazuya
29-05-2013, 08:48 PM

kazuya
29-05-2013, 08:52 PM

brownwallaby
29-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Have been to GTM twice now but not recently. Last time was about a month back. It's ok but I can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest... Ok massage followed by an ok tug where you hope she doesn't grip you like a rope and you fire one up and into your eye!

Visited the place 4 times very recently. 3 of them extremely memorable, with one stands among the best in my punting career ....
Already placed my booking for tomorrow ....

kazuya
29-05-2013, 10:58 PM

WhoopsieDoodle
29-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Sounds like I need to try someone else or to change my game plan

Certainly the MLs ability varies greatly. Have seen around half a dozen girls at GTM and would rate the massages overall to be ordinary to fantastic, with the overall vibe throughout the session being average to pretty good. However, my last visit there, also around a month ago, stands head and shoulders above all other visits there. Will definitely see her again when I can find time.

brizzyboy
30-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Visited the place 4 times very recently. 3 of them extremely memorable, with one stands among the best in my punting career ....
Already placed my booking for tomorrow ....
Which gtm is this?

brownwallaby
30-05-2013, 05:01 PM
both shops Salisbury and Underwood, although I'm a bit more familiar with Salisbury branch

myron
30-05-2013, 08:24 PM
sounds like we have an addict =)
For the MLs it is probably just another day of easy cash grab while the visa lasts.

brownwallaby
30-05-2013, 09:21 PM
sounds like we have an addict =)
For the MLs it is probably just another day of easy cash grab while the visa lasts.

Business is a bit slow these days while competition is getting fiercer and punter's money becoming hard to get. At one popular shop last Saturday there were only 3 customers from 9 am to 9 pm.
I also noticed a very significant drop in service prices in the last 8 weeks or so ....

ooshka
31-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Business is a bit slow these days while competition is getting fiercer and punter's money becoming hard to get. At one popular shop last Saturday there were only 3 customers from 9 am to 9 pm.
I also noticed a very significant drop in service prices in the last 8 weeks or so ....

That is good to hear about prices dropping, they sure need to in some Brisbane shops.

beefjerky
16-06-2013, 01:19 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gpeck80
16-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Some of you seem to go every other day. You must spend over a thousand dollars a month on this sport/hobby.

popeye96
16-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Some of you seem to go every other day. You must spend over a thousand dollars a month on this sport/hobby.More like addiction. ;)