PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sakula Massage

tikogoh
09-06-2014, 09:13 PM
I've been watching this shop for some time and decided to pluck my courage to go in and take a look.

Location wise, they're too open. Right on busy Kingston Road, across from Logan City Centre car park. You think Red Tea is too obvious? This shop entrance, you can't hide and attempt to sneak inside!

Anyway, once you're inside, the ambience does smell of high possibility of getting happy endings. The booths are segregated into cheap office partitions and a lockable sliding door is what's closes you from the outside. The furniture is from Ikea and the massage table is portable. If you are a fan of getting your back walked on, sorry, it's not going to happen. There's no way a girl will walk on your back in this setting. There's no shower facilities and air conditioning is centralised.

The girl who did me, she's not good looking. But it's ok, because I got my massage. Damage wise for cost, it's pretty much standard.

phone number is 3808 2498. Opens from 9am til late.

WhoopsieDoodle
13-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the initial review on this place. I saw this a few days ago when getting some lunch, and had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things. As you mentioned, very exposed, as in pretty much on the footpath of what is a high volume pedestrian area. Normally this wouldn't other me, but it is uncomfortably close to where I work.

If you're driving southbound on Kingston Rd, you won't miss this place; the signage is huge!

Fun_Loving_Dude
23-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes, no? RnT? what's the recommendations? Not bothered about exposure or location.

Digger
24-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Yes, no? RnT? what's the recommendations? Not bothered about exposure or location.

Why don't you use the money you should have paid to the ML at Pure Massage (see your post below) for your "free" HJ, to find out first hand, you scumbag!!

"Fun_Loving_Dude
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pure Massage

Can't go back...

Got a free HJ. The girl said to play next time I go to visit her. Guess I won't be going back! "