PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Japanese Mimi Rnt at falcon street crows nest

yeesos
09-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Is she pretty? how old is she? Worth to try?

Business Class
09-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Definitely worth a try. She is not young, but service is good.

Only one way to find out bro, go and have a try.

yeesos
10-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Below 35 yr old?

cato
10-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Hi mate,

There are loads of reviews of her already on this forum. Just type in Mimi in the search box in the top tight corner and have a read.

You'll find all you want to know about her looks and service.

cato
10-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Oops sorry that was bad advice... I didn't realise there are so many different Mimi's reviewed on the forum...

She would be in her mid 30's I'd say, slim firm body with a great set of D cup tits. Her looks are a matter of divided opinion, but I think she is attractive in a homely sort of way, not stunning but not ugly either.

While opinions vary about her looks, few people would argue about the quality of her service. She gives an amazing massage and many would agree that her RnT is second to none!

Hope that helps.

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2014, 02:55 PM

This is Mimi's photo:

http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7741&d=1397560283

And these are some of her threads:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?40725-Mimi-s-new-shop&highlight=mimi+burwood

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore&highlight=erotic+master

Raybo
10-06-2014, 07:06 PM
I just read bro Ahlungors AR from late 2012. Crikey!

Dude
10-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Want to visit her for long, but crows nest is too dang crowded for me lol. I regret didnt paying her a visit when she was in Burwood :(

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Want to visit her for long, but crows nest is too dang crowded for me lol. I regret didnt paying her a visit when she was in Burwood :(

Well, you regret you didn't go to Burwood and don't want to go to Crows Nest !!

Something may happen in the near future and you may totally miss out on trying Mimi at all. Now that will be a big regret !!

Just like all those people who missed out on Leng Leng and they have no idea what they had missed !!

Cheers

Zoot
10-06-2014, 10:02 PM
yes, Mimi had her 35th birthday...

... back in 1997!!

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2014, 12:09 AM
yes, Mimi had her 35th birthday...

... back in 1997!!

How do you know that ??

You have been here 1 day !!

And you have met Mimi ??

wilisno
11-06-2014, 12:13 AM
How do you know that ??

You have been here 1 day !!

And you have met Mimi ??
Reincarnation ! What else ?

Gucci already pointed that out last night !

uglyphil
11-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Reincarnation ! What else ?

Gucci already pointed that out last night !

Yep, a definite "reincarnation"

And I think I know aproximomatly who they were before ;)

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
11-06-2014, 06:43 PM

She's well worth it. Definitely not an old hag type and still has looks. What she does with her hands, breasts, legs, mouth and so on will have your old fella stand to attention.

croney
12-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Well worth a visit. If you are thinking of doing it go now.
The last ten seconds is an experience which will blow your mind. And your bolt. Good to tick something like that off my list.
Go over on a lazy Sunday. Plenty of eating places around for afterwards.

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Well worth a visit. If you are thinking of doing it go now.
The last ten seconds is an experience which will blow your mind. And your bolt. Good to tick something like that off my list.
Go over on a lazy Sunday. Plenty of eating places around for afterwards.

Did you only get the special 10 seconds !!

Mine is usually the last 20 minutes straight and Mimi sometimes like to be totally in charge and won't let me cum, she brought me to the blink of it, then expertly ease off, and start to build up again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....................even if we over run time..................haha

If you didn't get all that, go back to see her again, she always gets better and better, and better, and better, and better.................

:love:

croney
13-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeh bro I got all that and incredible it twas. The last ten seconds was when I roared out and the bloke over the road in the boozer reckoned he heard me.
Everyone should have this experience at Least once so they can benchmark it for future escapades.
If you had a problem cumming at all that would be quickly solved.
I'm building up for another Sunday visit to Crows Nest

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Hi Guys,

and in particular to Mimi's regulars or people who want to try Mimi but finding Crows Nest too far away :

Will you guys be interested in visiting Mimi more regularly if I can arrange her to work at 244 Oxford St, Paddington ?? It's a FS shop and with full ensuite bathroom, perfect for Mimi's special body to body !!

If there are enough interest in this, I will do the go between and set up my two friends

Cheers

:question:

zorsty
13-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Yes pls brother! Way easier, dont need to cross that bridge!!

Dude
14-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Just saw her today :-) she was as amazing as described!! New venue in 2 weeks, from what she told me :-p

ducaticorse848
16-06-2014, 12:46 PM
So she's still at falcon st this week only?