PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Barbie - Worst in My Punting Life! Alarm Raised for All Bros in This Forum!

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Dear Fellow Punters,

I've been a punter for a while and closely watching this forum for WLs' informations. I didn't put any AR here before because i feel that it's just another part of my life which I just experienced and passed. However, tonight I have experienced something that is way beyond the limit I can put up with. This lady called Barbie has pissed me off and the comment she made at the end has pushed me to here and told every body: SHE IS THE ONE TO AVOID IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY A GOOD SESSION. Details are below

First of all, a little introduction about myself:

In the last four years, I have seen many ladies with different nationalities, including korean. Among fellow punters, the so called Korean Princess Attitude is well known. However, my experience with Korean WL has been really good, because

1. Thanks for all the fellow punters for sharing their experience, so I know the good ladies to pick.
2. I look young and OK.
3. I can speak some basic Korean, so can engage in some little chit chat with the lady.
4. I always try to make some small jokes before the sessions, to make a atmosphere and the lady relax a bit.
5. Most importantly, I always respect the lady and most of the time, I will let the lady lead the movement so she's just doing what she's willing to. I always appreciate that they have been working in a special industry that usually puts psychology pressure on them, at least for most of them.
6. Last but not least, I am sort of easy going. Although I have seen a couple of the ladies who seems to be cold during the session, but I could just finish the session and left the room. Anyway, I know I cannot expect every session to be perfect.

Therefore, in the last four years my punting experience has been good, not an exciting one, compared to many well-known brothers here, but at least ok.

Tonight is a turning point of the experience. The temperature was cold, the last day of the long weekend. And I thought before going back the daily normal work tomorrow, why not go and have some fun. The ladies I have seen before in other shops were not working today, so I just checked 65 Calton's roster and made a booking with Mona first. I gave credit to this shop for its friendly receptionist and the ladies I have seen before (Vivian and Hana, both Korean).

So I went there, have a half an hour session with Mona first, and right before I left the shop, I remember Barbie is also on the roster and the ARs on her seem to be positive. So I made a decision I really regret and decided to stay for the next half an hour with Barbie. And it proved to be an extremely wrong one:

When she came to say hello and pick me up to the rooms, there was no smile, actually, she looked pretty upset. It's the look that you have one your face when you feel disgusted and annoyed. I was still ok with this, I know a lot of ladies are tired after a day's work, or they are cold at first encounter but will get better once in the room and relaxed. So I had no problem with this and just proceeded to the room. The next thing that raiseed my alarm was she went away while I was in shower, but I was in bed, alone, for another 5 minutes before she came back. Bros, I went for a 30 minutes sessions, if you count the time that I have spent in shower and the 5 mins in bed later together, that is 10 mins, 1/3 of the time i paid. Again, I still passed, and I know that might be the normal practice for WLs. Once she was back, I tried to start with some opening conversation, such as greetins etc, but all the answers I have got were short and disengaged. Again, she still had that pissed-off expression on her face and showed absolutely no interests in this session. My mood has turned down quite a lot by this time, but still, i just thought this would be a session that I simply finish and pass. Next was the main course, she performed normal service, as we could expect. Then I touch her breast with my fingers, really lightly. I can assure you that I didn't squeeze them or behaved rude at all, after 10 seconds, she stopped and said something like, please just touch but don't use fingers. MAN! I didn't understand what that meant to be honest, I had behaved the carest way I can when touching her nipple, what she said, as I understand, was equivalent to NO TOUCH OF THE BREAST. Again, fellow bros, I understand some ladies don't like their breast to be touched. So, my hands were just off, to avoid any further complaint. The sucking of nipples and dick lasted really short time in together, then she was on top. CG was for about 2 mins, then she asked a change to missionary. That went for a about 5 mins. Fellow brothers, I want to remind you that up until this moment, she's still showing that face of no interests and being disgusted by something. The mood has been completely destroyed and my dick stand hard anymore. But I still didn't complain at this point, cause I just want to finish. So I laid down, she started to perform an hand-job and I blowed in 5 mins. She noticed I didn't cum a lot. (Of course I wouldn't for such a bad session and I just finished a session with Mona half an hour ago). So she asked why I cum so little and when was the last time I had sex, I didn't bother to explain so I said "a while ago". Here, fellow brothers, if I may mentioned, up to this point, I didn't show any unsatisfaction in front of her. My tone was still calm and polite, since I just wanted to finish and forget. She seemed to not understand what "a while ago" meant, and kept asking what has the last time I had sex and why cum so little? This time, I gave her the direct answer, because I was in the bad mood about this session. Now her face just turned from worst to worst, and answered, SO YOU WANT ME TO PROVIDE SOMETHING EXTRA TO PLEASE YOU OR WHAT? I couldn't stand anymore, and I said this is the worst half an hour I have ever seen. She replied, BECAUSE YOU PUT SHIT HERE. So I immediately jumped out of bed, and had a quick shower. While I was dressing up, she went into shower, and made another comment: YOU DICK WENT SOFT AND YOU PUT SHIT, and SHE IS DOING THIS WITH HER FINGER TRYING TO SIMULATE WHEN YOUR DICK GOES SOFT. "Of course, with this shit experience I have!" And I went straight away and made a complain to the receptionist at the time.

Fellow brothers, I didn't exaggerate and gave false information above. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED in the room. Did I say or do anything unrespectful before I broke into anger? NO. I even put up a lot of shit before I exploded with anger and there is NOTHING I would regret that I have done wrong. I paid $85 for the half an hour session, by all means, this is the hourly rate that is way much higher that most of the fellow punters can earn, right? Should I and anyone receive this kind of service? WLs are human and they have feeling, I total agree. If they are not feeling happy, they can just go home and have a rest. But there is no excuse that she can act like this when customer has paid a premium and she's just wrong in this industry. It's not Korean Pricess Attitude, it's just SHIT!!

In conclusion, I want to raise the alarm for all fellow punters about this lady. No matter what AR she had in the past, what I received tonight has totally put me off, it pushed me to a limit where I cannot accept, and hence I post this review. It is my personal experience, and probably you want to pass this lady cause your money is well worth spent elsewhere.

Apologies for the long review, I wish you good luck in your punting life.

Mr. Who
10-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Wow this is beyond KPS, way beyond...

Out of curiosity, what did the manager say when you made the complaint?

Oneonone
10-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Sounds like the alarm bells should have rung in the intro if she doesn't want to smile then may be that was the time to give her a miss.

Beancounter
10-06-2014, 11:15 AM
It's such a contrast to the review on her before. I had a urge to punt yesterday as well and was considering Barbie. Good thing it didn't eventuate. Thanks for the heads up.

lonelyorange
10-06-2014, 01:35 PM
After reading bro Puntex's long AR, I felt confused. He said he is a seasoned punter (said punting for last 4 yrs), why would he still be a baby member? My guess is that he must use other user names before.

Bro Puntex's English is one of the best that I have seen in this forum. Must be an educated guy and most likely a professional guy. Hence what he said must be true experience. No doubt.

I have actually seen Barbie several times. All my experience with Barbie was extremely good. My first time was end March before she went on holidays. After she came back in May, I saw her a few times more. After holidays, she has put on a bit of weight and looked very fresh and prettier than before. I did not like to write too many ARs on the same girl, hence no more AR on Barbie by me. Except Apple (Korean tall model), whom I really like for her beauty and elegance, I seldom write more than one AR on a girl.

In actual fact, the last time I saw Barbie was last Sunday(8/6/14) afternoon for 45 min. She worked from Sat night and would finish on Tuesday. Other days she went to Uni ( she told me). She was as beautiful as before. Every time we met, she smiled and joked with me a lot. She has European blood and a real mixed Korean (very rare) look and hence if she clicked with a guy, she behaved just like a Western girl. Her boobs are not too big, but a nice, natural perky 34C and the rest of her body very toned and curvy. These facts would not be disputed by Bro Puntex. Other guys on this forum who have seen Barbie would not dispute with what I described her. I am very sure.

It is actually hard to catch Barbie as she does not work a lot (and only in this shop, per her and the manager, Dennis). Therefore, whenever she works, only on weekends, I would try to go to see her for the past month if I had money and energy. When I saw her on Sunday, she yelled out in pain when I pounded her harder than normal (too keen to fuck her), she asked me to be easy on her as her pussy was sore due to hard rough sex which she got the night before (many big drunk guys). I went easy with her and she was happy. She gave me a very good 45min.

About 15min before finish time, I gave her some good Chinese traditional massage on her sore bums and legs, and her dry back (with body lotion brought into room by me as I like the girl to give me some body massage for my dry back). She gave me a nice massage in return. I left the shop really happy.

I was really surprised to read the long bad report on my favorite girl. My guess is that her sore pussy got worse (another 24 hr on a sore pussy and more hard fuckings overnight), and she wanted to finish her agreed time with the shop (perhaps need money to pay for school fees and living expenses). I just feel every working girl has their own sad untold story that normal punters will not appreciate.
It is not as easy as Puntex said she could just walk out if she did not want to have any more clients.

I felt Bro Puntex's strong attack on this lovely and pretty girl unfair. He has got his second come (with HJ) during a 30min session. Actually not bad. He got his first come with Mona (a great Shanghaiese girl whom I tried too before and she could use up a punter's energy). I think perhaps Bro Puntex really tried too hard (2 fuckings within 1.30hr, hope he got some rest in between, otherwise, he worked harder than the WGs). Puntex felt very upset because Barbie teased "his dick soft and little came out". She was just telling the truth as every punter could understand (weaker after a strong first session is normal). I just could not understand why Puntex felt upset. Perhaps Barbie should just keep her thoughts in her mind, but she has Western girl' attitude.

In my past experience, Barbie started to set the clock after she came back into the room. Perhaps Puntex still got 35 min in total (???) Bro Puntex unhappy because he thought he waited on the bed for Barbie for 5 min after shower. Perhaps the receptionist told Barbie that the client just had a girl before and needed more time for rest (I don't know, but this is possible. This happened to me when I once had 2 nice girls in two sessions, similar to Bro Puntex's experience).

Overall, a punter goes to a shop for happiness. The way that Puntex spent so much time to write a long AR to attack Barbie for something which I saw nothing unusual, strange!!!

AHLUNGOR
10-06-2014, 03:17 PM
I saw a great AR on Barbie last night. I could not go as it was very late when I read it. Early this morning, I made a booking for this rare Korean/ western beauty. Her bookings were so full that I was given a late afternoon time slot.

Barbie is exactly as described in the AR. Really beautiful and sexy. She looked really like a western girl, big eyes, tall straight nose. Only her slightly rounded face made her look Korean. She is funny and charming. Her English is excellent. She said she is still a student and only works part-time (only the weekends). She told me today would be her last day working. She would be going on holidays and back in May. I was so glad that I caught her just before she flew away.

Barbie's tits look really nice, firm, upright and also NATURAL. Her tits are not big, but look very much like teenagers' tits. When she did a slight body massage on my body, her hard nipples gave me awesome feelings. Sex with Barbie was fantastic. She gave strong reactions and was very co-operative in body movements in alignment with my penetration movements and rhythms.

Services provided by Barbie were standard, but professionally done. In fact, no Korean girls in this shop provided any special services. However, all their K-girls are so beautiful that customers still keep coming for them. I am just one of the beautiful K-girls supporters.

I would definitely see Barbie again when she returns in May. Just hope May will come earlier.

So, we have two schools of thoughts here:

Brother lonelyorange vs. Brother PuntExp

There was one other review on Barbie by another regular poster but since he has not commented here, so far it's 1 ALL !!

Any other brothers who have seen Barbie before likes to join in ??

I do agree with brother Oneonone, if the WL didn't look friendly and willing during intro, then she is either tired or something not quite right, may be she had a tough and rough session before, or sick or whatever, it's a sure sign that should not be ignored.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

Dsmaker
10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
I have tried Barbie and found her extremely good. As she has many ARs already, I would not like to make her even hotter.

Two points I like to make,

1. If a girl looked tired and not willing, why still choose her? Is it asking for trouble for the punter himself? The girl must look attractive. Otherwise, why would Puntexp choose her, knowing she looked tired already.

2. Bro Puntexp, in a negative way, taught us that a guy's dick only had so much power. If he made it work too hard, it could only be soft. And if Bro Puntexp is not under 35, he would know that he would have little sperms left inside his body. Barbie was not clever to say the obvious to him. In this case, she should be blamed.

Carlton shop is well managed, with lots of young and pretty girls. Any girls not popular and provided bad service would not be allowed to work there. This is what the manager, Dennis, told me and therefore, I never had any bad punts in that shop. The only bad experience is what I did like bro. Puntexp did, tried two girls in the same visit (not double). My second punt was horrible but the fault was entirely mine as I forgot my age and energy level (plus sperm bank balances).

However, my double experience with Joey and Winnie was really good, as all my energy was spent in one single session and got excited by two young sexy pretty girls. I was almost dead when I left the room. That is what I could describe myself.

Oneonone
10-06-2014, 05:50 PM
I guess at the end of the day its a punt and the girl is only human if she and the customer don't connect or she is tired and wants to go home then maybe he was just unlucky.

Beancounter
10-06-2014, 07:03 PM
I think the brother gave a pretty good account of what happened. There is always two sides of a story but he wished to express his disappointment in his punt. I guess I would be upset to if the same happened to me.

I do wonder though what happened when he complained?

Zoot
10-06-2014, 07:31 PM
So the girl was brutally fucked by a group of drunken guys with big cocks? geez I hate hearing stories like that but it doesnt really change anything. If she wasnt feeling up to it she shoulda stayed home, no need to take her anger out on the next guy!

Anyway, if her pussy really was sore and stretched surely she would have been happy to see OP with his floppy little baby dick. Its not as though he can do much damage with that right??

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Wow this is beyond KPS, way beyond...

Out of curiosity, what did the manager say when you made the complaint?
The male reception (sorry I didn't get his name) did apologise to me and mentioned he would speak to the manager today.

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Sounds like the alarm bells should have rung in the intro if she doesn't want to smile then may be that was the time to give her a miss.
You are right Oneonone bro. But since I remembered a couple good reviews of her before, and I have seen ladies being cold in the introduction but warm once in the room, so I just proceeded without further thought. That's a hard lesson.

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 08:34 PM
After reading bro Puntex's long AR, I felt confused. He said he is a seasoned punter (said punting for last 4 yrs), why would he still be a baby member? My guess is that he must use other user names before.

Bro Puntex's English is one of the best that I have seen in this forum. Must be an educated guy and most likely a professional guy. Hence what he said must be true experience. No doubt. (of course educated guys also would lie, but just lied more professionally)

I have actually seen Barbie several times. All my experience with Barbie was extremely good. My first time was end March before she went on holidays. After she came back in May, I saw her a few times more. After holidays, she has put on a bit of weight and looked very fresh and prettier than before. I did not like to write too many ARs on the same girl, hence no more AR on Barbie by me. Except Apple (Korean tall model), whom I really like for her beauty and elegance, I seldom write more than one AR on a girl.

In actual fact, the last time I saw Barbie was last Sunday(8/6/14) afternoon for 45 min. She worked from Sat night and would finish on Tuesday. Other days she went to Uni ( she told me). She was as beautiful as before. Every time we met, she smiled and joked with me a lot. She has European blood and a real mixed Korean (very rare) look and hence if she clicked with a guy, she behaved just like a Western girl. Her boobs are not too big, but a nice, natural perky 34C and the rest of her body very toned and curvy. These facts would not be disputed by Bro Puntex. Other guys on this forum who have seen Barbie would not dispute with what I described her. I am very sure.

It is actually hard to catch Barbie as she does not work a lot (and only in this shop, per her and the manager, Dennis). Therefore, whenever she works, only on weekends, I would try to go to see her for the past month if I had money and energy. When I saw her on Sunday, she yelled out in pain when I pounded her harder than normal (too keen to fuck her), she asked me to be easy on her as her pussy was sore due to hard rough sex which she got the night before (many big drunk guys). I went easy with her and she was happy. She gave me a very good 45min.

About 15min before finish time, I gave her some good Chinese traditional massage on her sore bums and legs, and her dry back (with body lotion brought into room by me as I like the girl to give me some body massage for my dry back). She gave me a nice massage in return. I left the shop really happy.

I was really surprised to read the long bad report on my favorite girl. My guess is that her sore pussy got worse (another 24 hr on a sore pussy and more hard fuckings overnight), and she wanted to finish her agreed time with the shop (perhaps need money to pay for school fees and living expenses). I just feel every working girl has their own sad untold story that normal punters will not appreciate.
It is not as easy as Puntex said she could just walk out if she did not want to have any more clients.

I felt Bro Puntex's strong attack on this lovely and pretty girl unfair. He has got his second come (with HJ) during a 30min session. Actually not bad. He got his first come with Mona (a great Shanghaiese girl whom I tried too before and she could use up a punter's energy). I think perhaps Bro Puntex really tried too hard (2 fuckings within 1.30hr, hope he got some rest in between, otherwise, he worked harder than the WGs). Puntex felt very upset because Barbie teased "his dick soft and little came out". She was just telling the truth as every punter could understand (weaker after a strong first session is normal). I just could not understand why Puntex felt upset. Perhaps Barbie should just keep her thoughts in her mind, but she has Western girl' attitude.

In my past experience, Barbie started to set the clock after she came back into the room. Perhaps Puntex still got 35 min in total (???) Bro Puntex unhappy because he thought he waited on the bed for Barbie for 5 min after shower. Perhaps the receptionist told Barbie that the client just had a girl before and needed more time for rest (I don't know, but this is possible. This happened to me when I once had 2 nice girls in two sessions, similar to Bro Puntex's experience).

Overall, a punter goes to a shop for happiness. The way that Puntex spent so much time to write a long AR to attack Barbie for something which I saw nothing unusual, strange!!!

Bro lonelyorange, I did have an account a few years ago when I started punting, but actually you do not need an account to view this forum. So I cannot even remember that account name now. I had to register this new one last night to post this. In regards to your comment of me possibly lying, I welcome anyone's challenge, and I don't wanna defend I do or do not lie. I will let everybody makes their own judgement. I've written exactly what I experienced in this post, believe it or not, that's up to you. About your encounter on her, I would never put any doubt on that. You had a good session, good on you. I just focused on my experience. Her look and body do not matter, it's the attitude and the service that I was complaining. Regarding the long working time and being tired, I definitely appreciated that. You know what Bro? I didn't mention it in the first post, I initially wanted to go for 1 hr with Mona (Actually I always went for 1 hour session due it feels more relaxed and we do not need to rush the time), after Mona and I walked into the room, I told her for an one hour session, but from Mona's answer I sensed she's tired, then I immediately I change to 30 mins and told her I would visit her next time earlier when she's more freshed. I always make sure I didn't push the lady for anything she's not up to. That's why I decided I continue with another 30 mins session with Barbie. But from her, I didn't sense any tiredness, apart from the bad attitude. Also A BIT BUSY was her reply on my question of how busy is she during the day. I couldn't remember she set the clock once she's back in the room, good on you if she did in your session. Again, if you feel nothing unusual, and this is a strange post, that's your view, and I don't want to challenge that. The purpose of this post is to warn any punter who has not seen this lady before, there can be a BIG risk there. Last point I want to point out, this post is not against any other lady in this shop, and the shop itself.

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 08:36 PM
So, we have two schools of thoughts here:

Brother lonelyorange vs. Brother PuntExp

There was one other review on Barbie by another regular poster but since he has not commented here, so far it's 1 ALL !!

Any other brothers who have seen Barbie before likes to join in ??

I do agree with brother Oneonone, if the WL didn't look friendly and willing during intro, then she is either tired or something not quite right, may be she had a tough and rough session before, or sick or whatever, it's a sure sign that should not be ignored.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

You have the point bro AHLUNGOR. I should just pass.

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 08:44 PM
I have tried Barbie and found her extremely good. As she has many ARs already, I would not like to make her even hotter.

Two points I like to make,

1. If a girl looked tired and not willing, why still choose her? Is it asking for trouble for the punter himself? The girl must look attractive. Otherwise, why would Puntexp choose her, knowing she looked tired already.

2. Bro Puntexp, in a negative way, taught us that a guy's dick only had so much power. If he made it work too hard, it could only be soft. And if Bro Puntexp is not under 35, he would know that he would have little sperms left inside his body. Barbie was not clever to say the obvious to him. In this case, she should be blamed.

Carlton shop is well managed, with lots of young and pretty girls. Any girls not popular and provided bad service would not be allowed to work there. This is what the manager, Dennis, told me and therefore, I never had any bad punts in that shop. The only bad experience is what I did like bro. Puntexp did, tried two girls in the same visit (not double). My second punt was horrible but the fault was entirely mine as I forgot my age and energy level (plus sperm bank balances).

However, my double experience with Joey and Winnie was really good, as all my energy was spent in one single session and got excited by two young sexy pretty girls. I was almost dead when I left the room. That is what I could describe myself.

Good on you Dsmaker that you had a good session with her. The reason why I chose her is because I didn't sense any tiredness at the introduction, and also my past experience about korean lady being cold in the introduction was not this bad. To tell you the truth, I went 3 times to one Korean shop (named not to be disclosed) which a lot of brother complaining the WL being very cold. The ladies there do look uninterested in the introduction, but my 3 sessions there all ended up well since I always tried to relax them and showed my greatest care in the sessions. That's why I still proceeded with Barbie last night. It's just my personal experience. But I totally agree with you that I should pass. There are two or three comment she made which are quite rude to me already, so the one on the disk going downhill is just adding more fuel to it. Overall, it's her attitude and rudeness that pissed me off.

PuntExp
10-06-2014, 08:51 PM
I guess at the end of the day its a punt and the girl is only human if she and the customer don't connect or she is tired and wants to go home then maybe he was just unlucky.
Hey Bro Oneonone, by all means, it's unlucky of course. I know everyone has good and bad sessions. I have bad sessions before too. By "Bad" I mean no connection, but we can all just finish and put it away. But last night is different, I will put it away of course, but I will definitely say something in this forum, to raise the alarm for fellow punters. Again, I do get your point and you are spot on.

astro boy
10-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Puntexp,

You tried to make the best of a doomed session through out, but at the end
no matter what you did, she was just not going to respond to you the way you would have wanted her to
and for what ever reason.
So I suppose you just need to move on.
Sometimes these girls seem forget that they are in a customer service industry.
If they are not well, tired or angry, they should be asking themselves and the Management whether
they still should be working on any particular shift.
Definitely no room for them to be rude and above all belittle you, esp if you have have cordial.

My experience recently at another shop was equally as bad, it started off when a girl who I had seen previously
noticed me in the waiting room and uttered the word "oh fuck" as soon as she saw me (great manners hey..).
Not the best way to begin a session, could only go one way... and it did.

Now if I did that to anyone of my clients... I would be sacked on the spot....

CunningLinguist
10-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the warning PuntExp, sorry to hear about your bad punt.
I think lonelyoranges's attack on you is a bit over the top, surely he could have just related his experience without attacking you ...

loaded
10-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Sometimes they are the only 1 available for a reason....everyone else passed on them!

Oneonone
10-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey Bro Oneonone, by all means, it's unlucky of course. I know everyone has good and bad sessions. I have bad sessions before too. By "Bad" I mean no connection, but we can all just finish and put it away. But last night is different, I will put it away of course, but I will definitely say something in this forum, to raise the alarm for fellow punters. Again, I do get your point and you are spot on.

Yes sometimes you have to wonder what the girl is doing in this job.

lonelyorange
10-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Good on you Dsmaker that you had a good session with her. The reason why I chose her is because I didn't sense any tiredness at the introduction, and also my past experience about korean lady being cold in the introduction was not this bad. To tell you the truth, I went 3 times to one Korean shop (named not to be disclosed) which a lot of brother complaining the WL being very cold. The ladies there do look uninterested in the introduction, but my 3 sessions there all ended up well since I always tried to relax them and showed my greatest care in the sessions. That's why I still proceeded with Barbie last night. It's just my personal experience. But I totally agree with you that I should pass. There are two or three comment she made which are quite rude to me already, so the one on the disk going downhill is just adding more fuel to it. Overall, it's her attitude and rudeness that pissed me off.

Bro. Puntexp.
I did not mean you lied about the whole incidence. I said with your perfect English, you must be very highly educated. I trust your story.

I should not put in a general statement (that very highly educated people could still lie, and lied better). If reading this statement alone, no one would object this is happening in real life. right. Anyway, I apologise if this caused any confusion as putting a general statement to what I said before could really cause misunderstanding. I have deleted that general statement already.

I think everyone is entitled to his own opinion and in my mind, I have no intention of attacking anyone.

I just felt I had very good experience with Barbie, even one day before you (despite her sore pussy). Perhaps you might have read my AR dated March before you decided to see her. therefore, I just said something to defend her. That's it.

PK_Norm
11-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Bro. Puntexp.
I did not mean you lied about the whole incidence. I said with your perfect English, you must be very highly educated. I trust your story.

I should not put in a general statement (that very highly educated people could still lie, and lied better). If reading this statement alone, no one would object this is happening in real life. right. Anyway, I apologise if this caused any confusion as putting a general statement to what I said before could really cause misunderstanding. I have deleted that general statement already.

I think everyone is entitled to his own opinion and in my mind, I have no intention of attacking anyone.

I just felt I had very good experience with Barbie, even one day before you (despite her sore pussy). Perhaps you might have read my AR dated March before you decided to see her. therefore, I just said something to defend her. That's it.

Great now that Lonelyorange and Puntexp have both had their say and it was just a misunderstanding, you can both shake hands and move on. Thanks for the warning Puntexp bro. Sounds like you were just unlucky and it would have been the same for any new customer of Barbies.

Fkdoll2398
11-06-2014, 02:29 AM
I am the first guy to put an AR on Barbie in end March. She just started to work there. I was lucky to see her when she was entering the premises. She is really beautiful and very Western looking (later I found out that she had Spanish/Korean blood). She is an uni student and just work a few days a week. Her English really good, like Western girls. That night's experience was one of my best ever. Her attitude was absolutely alright and no KPS . Therefore, I was really surprised to see such a long bad report on her. Amazing to me.

I read through all the comments made above quickly. It seemed that Brother Puntexp was upset because of Barbie's bad attitude and the use of some words which hurt his egos. I could understand why he was upset. However, the subject heading which he used was really alarming.

Barbie - Worst in My Punting Life! Alarm Raised for All Bros in This Forum!

What is the alarm about? Perhaps Brother Puntexp could explain a bit more, please.

Does he imply that the previous good ARs on Barbie false reporting? If so, I will feel very upset. If not, what is it? Just to avoid Barbie? Is Brother Puntexp thinking that Barbie would provide bad services to each and every client? How can he be so sure? In fact, very few customers can either afford or have the energy and desire for 2 punts on same night. Not to mention in the same shop. I admire Brother Puntexp's financial resources and energy levels.

Barbie has worked in this shop on and off for a few months already. With her mixed pretty look, young age and sexy /curvy body, she must have seen hundreds of punters during this period. Bro Puntexp's bad AR is the first one. The others are silent majority. Only about 4-5 ARs on her. Mostly good.

If she consistently provided bad services, I am very sure customers would have already complained to the shop without waiting for Brother Puntexp. She would have been kicked out by the manager, Dennis, whom many punters know is a very good manager.

If she was giving bad services, she would have got many bad reviews and many viewings too, as many punters like to read bad ARs and then make comments on them.

Good services seldom get punters to write and few replies. In this forum, just a few regular punters putting up ARs. this is the norm unfortunately. I wrote AR if a girl is good and I like to share my experience with more punters.

Just my 2 cents.

negi
11-06-2014, 08:28 AM
thank you bro PuntExp for the review, duly noted!

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2014, 10:26 AM
and yes, I do think the title of the thread was too hash !

Beancounter
11-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Post no longer relevant.

waynekerr
11-06-2014, 12:07 PM
And if Bro Puntexp is not under 35, he would know that he would have little sperms left inside his body.

This is not true, and I speak from experience.

What does make a difference is one's health overall and the level of fitness. :)

WayneK.

PuntExp
13-06-2014, 09:43 PM
I am the first guy to put an AR on Barbie in end March. She just started to work there. I was lucky to see her when she was entering the premises. She is really beautiful and very Western looking (later I found out that she had Spanish/Korean blood). She is an uni student and just work a few days a week. Her English really good, like Western girls. That night's experience was one of my best ever. Her attitude was absolutely alright and no KPS . Therefore, I was really surprised to see such a long bad report on her. Amazing to me.

I read through all the comments made above quickly. It seemed that Brother Puntexp was upset because of Barbie's bad attitude and the use of some words which hurt his egos. I could understand why he was upset. However, the subject heading which he used was really alarming.

Barbie - Worst in My Punting Life! Alarm Raised for All Bros in This Forum!

What is the alarm about? Perhaps Brother Puntexp could explain a bit more, please.

Does he imply that the previous good ARs on Barbie false reporting? If so, I will feel very upset. If not, what is it? Just to avoid Barbie? Is Brother Puntexp thinking that Barbie would provide bad services to each and every client? How can he be so sure? In fact, very few customers can either afford or have the energy and desire for 2 punts on same night. Not to mention in the same shop. I admire Brother Puntexp's financial resources and energy levels.

Barbie has worked in this shop on and off for a few months already. With her mixed pretty look, young age and sexy /curvy body, she must have seen hundreds of punters during this period. Bro Puntexp's bad AR is the first one. The others are silent majority. Only about 4-5 ARs on her. Mostly good.

If she consistently provided bad services, I am very sure customers would have already complained to the shop without waiting for Brother Puntexp. She would have been kicked out by the manager, Dennis, whom many punters know is a very good manager.

If she was giving bad services, she would have got many bad reviews and many viewings too, as many punters like to read bad ARs and then make comments on them.

Good services seldom get punters to write and few replies. In this forum, just a few regular punters putting up ARs. this is the norm unfortunately. I wrote AR if a girl is good and I like to share my experience with more punters.

Just my 2 cents.

Bro Fkdoll2398, the following points are the crystal balls to clear your confusion:

1. I put my review here, not because I want to attack other people's post. It's just because I, MYSELF, had an extremely bad session with Barbie and it is the worst from my punting experience. You love interpreting other people's comment word by word, can you give me an extract of the word or phrase I imply a false post from you or other people? Actually, I even said "Good On You" when other bros showed their acknowledgement to this lady, and most importantly, I mean it.

2. You had a good session with Barbie. It by NO mean implies I SHOULD/MUST have a similar one with her.

3. I am the first one to make negative comment on this lady, that by NO means implies other brother should have good or bad sessions with her. I don't guess or make any assumption about the reason of no bad review on this lady. I disregarded what other people experienced or perceived, and why should I? I posted this AR, and of course, I talked about MY OWN experience. As mentioned so many time, my respect of other people's view on her always stands.

4.I want to raise alarm for the bad service from this lady. because I believe I am a respectful and caring customer to the lady, and I didn't behavior rude to Barbie before she made terrible comment to me. Being respectful and caring does not guarantee any connection or chemistry, but the customer should never receive comment like what Barbie had made. We don't pay money for comment like "YOU PUT SHIT IN ME". So I want all bros in this forum to know this. There is a risk of similar experience to me if you have not seen this lady and choose her.

PuntExp
13-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Puntexp,

You tried to make the best of a doomed session through out, but at the end
no matter what you did, she was just not going to respond to you the way you would have wanted her to
and for what ever reason.
So I suppose you just need to move on.
Sometimes these girls seem forget that they are in a customer service industry.
If they are not well, tired or angry, they should be asking themselves and the Management whether
they still should be working on any particular shift.
Definitely no room for them to be rude and above all belittle you, esp if you have have cordial.

My experience recently at another shop was equally as bad, it started off when a girl who I had seen previously
noticed me in the waiting room and uttered the word "oh fuck" as soon as she saw me (great manners hey..).
Not the best way to begin a session, could only go one way... and it did.

Now if I did that to anyone of my clients... I would be sacked on the spot....

Sorry astro boy, I am with you about your experience.

PuntExp
13-06-2014, 09:48 PM
This is not true, and I speak from experience.

What does make a difference is one's health overall and the level of fitness. :)

WayneK.

Just an add-on here Bro WayneK, I can come three times in 1 hour with one of my favourite lady. If I take out the 5 mins shower time, it's 55 mins non-stop action I can tell you. Anyway, side track of this thread.

Cunt Destroyer
14-06-2014, 01:28 AM
'YOU PUT SHIT IN ME'

what does that even mean???

Bro Fkdoll2398, the following points are the crystal balls to clear your confusion:

1. I put my review here, not because I want to attack other people's post. It's just because I, MYSELF, had an extremely bad session with Barbie and it is the worst from my punting experience. You love interpreting other people's comment word by word, can you give me an extract of the word or phrase I imply a false post from you or other people? Actually, I even said "Good On You" when other bros showed their acknowledgement to this lady, and most importantly, I mean it.

2. You had a good session with Barbie. It by NO mean implies I SHOULD/MUST have a similar one with her.

3. I am the first one to make negative comment on this lady, that by NO means implies other brother should have good or bad sessions with her. I don't guess or make any assumption about the reason of no bad review on this lady. I disregarded what other people experienced or perceived, and why should I? I posted this AR, and of course, I talked about MY OWN experience. As mentioned so many time, my respect of other people's view on her always stands.

4.I want to raise alarm for the bad service from this lady. because I believe I am a respectful and caring customer to the lady, and I didn't behavior rude to Barbie before she made terrible comment to me. Being respectful and caring does not guarantee any connection or chemistry, but the customer should never receive comment like what Barbie had made. We don't pay money for comment like "YOU PUT SHIT IN ME". So I want all bros in this forum to know this. There is a risk of similar experience to me if you have not seen this lady and choose her.

pepefirstlove
14-06-2014, 03:06 AM
'YOU PUT SHIT IN ME'

what does that even mean???

She implying his dick ain't worth her time by inserting into her precious fanny.

Dsmaker
15-06-2014, 09:52 PM
I visited Carlton shop today and stayed for 2.30 hr. From time of first arrival and final departure from the shop, all the rooms were filled with waiting customers. Perhaps, Bro Puntexp has drawn more punters to visit Carlton shop, which has about 12 parking spaces within the premises and all spots were filled this afternoon. Without actually seeing, it was hard to believe in today's cold windy day, this shop business was still so good. I think the shop Manager, Dennis, should invite Puntexp back to thank him for his " negative promotions".

Up to now, I still could not work out why the incident between Puntexp and the girl inside the room deserved an "ALARM WARNING" and so much of Puntexp's valuable time to write and reply ARs (hasn't he got better use of his time??). Arguments between customers and working girls happened all the time inside the rooms. My belief is that punters would like to look at bad reports for fun, but never stop visiting that shop if there are a lot of previous good reports (and later verified by other punters).

Punters will always go for the girls whom they know and have received good services. Trying new girls always involve risks (no one knows if the chemistry between two persons clicked). Big risks if a guy had already come and used up his energy and then had a weak dick in the second punt.

I know Mona well (from past encounters) and perhaps I should ask her in my next visit for more details of Puntexp's punting with her that day (hope she could still remember) to understand why Puntexp got the " REALLY NICE CONVERSATIONS WITH BARBIE AFTERWARDS". So far, the story was all one-sided from Puntexp and it would be fair if some more juicy information could be obtained to make a more balanced story to satisfy reading punters' curiosity.

All along, I felt it was very unfair to Barbie, who used her hands to make Puntexp come and let his dick inside her pussy. "Plus a nice and interesting conversation" . What more can a punter expect?

Max Impact
15-06-2014, 10:04 PM
This shop is super busy on rainy Sundays with the undercover carpark full early and the overflow parking at capacity by 10am.

It's a great way to meet fellow bros!

Mr. Who
16-06-2014, 09:19 AM
I visited Carlton shop today and stayed for 2.30 hr. From time of first arrival and final departure from the shop, all the rooms were filled with waiting customers. Perhaps, Bro Puntexp has drawn more punters to visit Carlton shop, which has about 12 parking spaces within the premises and all spots were filled this afternoon. Without actually seeing, it was hard to believe in today's cold windy day, this shop business was still so good. I think the shop Manager, Dennis, should invite Puntexp back to thank him for his " negative promotions".

Up to now, I still could not work out why the incident between Puntexp and the girl inside the room deserved an "ALARM WARNING" and so much of Puntexp's valuable time to write and reply ARs (hasn't he got better use of his time??). Arguments between customers and working girls happened all the time inside the rooms. My belief is that punters would like to look at bad reports for fun, but never stop visiting that shop if there are a lot of previous good reports (and later verified by other punters).

Punters will always go for the girls whom they know and have received good services. Trying new girls always involve risks (no one knows if the chemistry between two persons clicked). Big risks if a guy had already come and used up his energy and then had a weak dick in the second punt.

I know Mona well (from past encounters) and perhaps I should ask her in my next visit for more details of Puntexp's punting with her that day (hope she could still remember) to understand why Puntexp got the " REALLY NICE CONVERSATIONS WITH BARBIE AFTERWARDS". So far, the story was all one-sided from Puntexp and it would be fair if some more juicy information could be obtained to make a more balanced story to satisfy reading punters' curiosity.

All along, I felt it was very unfair to Barbie, who used her hands to make Puntexp come and let his dick inside her pussy. "Plus a nice and interesting conversation" . What more can a punter expect?

Do you have a point?

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Do you have a point?

I think it is quite clear that if a WL in a popular shop gets a bad review, lots of people will come to her defense! Unless she had given a few poor sessions then more dissatisfied punters may come out to have a go at her - which seems to be Not the case here!

I think the fact that the OP didn't complain about the first session then went soft during the second was not gaining him too many sympathy votes! The WL gave him a HJ anyway , so at the worst, the WL shouldn't be taking all the blame for a seemingly performance issue !

Just my two cents

Lets all move on

Cheers

Dsmaker
16-06-2014, 11:31 AM
I think it is quite clear that if a WL in a popular shop gets a bad review, lots of people will come to her defense! Unless she had given a few poor sessions then more dissatisfied punters may come out to have a go at her - which seems to be Not the case here!

I think the fact that the OP didn't complain about the first session then went soft during the second was not gaining him too many sympathy votes! The WL gave him a HJ anyway , so at the worst, the WL shouldn't be taking all the blame for a seemingly performance issue !

Just my two cents

Lets all move on

Cheers

Always respect Bro Ahlungor's fair comments.