PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone tried bodytone in kingsford ?

Banger1990
11-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Walked by a few times, just wanted to know if anyone's tried this place?

thefeared
11-06-2014, 11:54 AM
I've been there a handful of times. I haven't been to many other RnT places, but this one feels pretty good to me. It's not the most fancy place, but it's got what you need, a shower, a table and some mirrors. It's also got a great line up of girls, a good mix of Caucasian and Asians. I'd definitely recommend it as a place to go. Hopefully you get a good girl, I'd say 4 out of 5 girls I've seen are great, the last one just didn't really make an effort.

Junglejuice
11-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Have been here three times all up. But not for at least a couple of years and I think it's a better operation now than it was then.

First time I went I got some Thai pork chop milf who gave me BBJ for extra $. What was I thinking... Second and third times the girls were younger and one in particular had a spectacular set of Michael Bolt-ons, but neither were willing to deviate from the standard service (I have always liked the thrill of the chase in seeking extras at massage shops - part of my weakness really).

The biggest drawback of this place is the location. Right smack bang in the middle of Anzac Parade Kingsford. And a bus stop out the front to boot. As Kingsford is so busy with restaurant and student traffic, it is far to conspicuous for me these days and I won't bother.

Same goes for 244 Oxford St. The menu at that place looks great but the entrance is a nightmare!!!

JJ

Banger1990
09-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Any recommendations for the girls?

Somniens
12-10-2014, 10:51 PM
There is quite a range there from where I visited earlier in the year, there was a nice European girl called Mia, but then she left apparently ~.~

There also was an enthusiastic Thai girl Sue/Susan?? I think, small Lil Thai girl,friendly to chat and good massage.

Never had a chance to see the other Asians as they were always seem to be taken ~.~

aussiegaigin
13-10-2014, 03:22 AM
The biggest drawback of this place is the location. Right smack bang in the middle of Anzac Parade Kingsford. And a bus stop out the front to boot. As Kingsford is so busy with restaurant and student traffic, it is far to conspicuous for me these days and I won't bother.

Same goes for 244 Oxford St. The menu at that place looks great but the entrance is a nightmare!!!

JJ

From memory, there is no signage at the entrance, so unless you knew what it was, the place is completely anonymous. First time I went there, I had had a problem to find it! Not like some places with MASSAGE signs all over the front. And I think it has a rear entrance/exit. Haven't been there for about 10 years though, wasn't all that impressed with the service.

babelx
13-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Walked past 100s of times but never went in. It's a massage only place afaik. Not sure about extras. Does it have beds or only massage tables?

Strayer Mate
13-10-2014, 01:31 PM
their website http://kingsfordbodytone.com.au/content/ lists an impressive diversity of nationalities and seems up to date ... it also has rates around $75half & $125 hour so I'm presuming this includes nude HJ but as I have learnt the hard way one should never presume ... anyone confirm the ML range and costs?
the site also says extras are on offer from individuals subject to negotiation.... hopefully that means more than just the inclusive? nude HJ???