PDA

View Full Version : Girl info CHEAPEST & BEST Outcall service in Sydney???

MrSeven
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Hey dudes,

There are some late nights or early mornings where i'm in bed and get a hankering to call an outcall service but I know i've done it once or twice before and just had pretty average girls rock up to my door.

What are the best asian outcall services available at the cheapest price with the hottest girls?

I know most of them use fake photos but are there ones that dont that are cheaper than the likes of Bluemoon or MOC?

I'm talking about girls who can rock up to your place, and suck you dick and a fuck in your own bed.

If you know of other outcall services that have provided hot girls and you can name the girls too, that'd be great. If you've read my posts before you'll know what girls i like... petite, busty, hot.

**you've just read another post from**
MrSeven:spook:

rooter
04-01-2013, 11:33 AM
I am afraid you are asking for the impossible here. The best AND the cheapest just doesn't happen in real life. Not with WLs, not with anything.
The notable exception is Ginza where you can get good quality girls at low prices but they don't do outcalls anyway.
So if you want young hot petite busty outcall WLs then places like Bluemoon, MOC and TMC are your best option. But you are looking at $300-$350. If you want top quality you have to be prepared to pay top dollar for it. If anyone knows any exceptions to this fundamental economic rule please let us all know. Personally I think the outcall girls are worth every cent.

chandra_man1
04-01-2013, 11:43 AM
thats when a few on call fuck buddies comes very handy. you should set that as a goal for 2013, find 3 fuk buddies.

MrSeven
04-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Funny u say that chandra. Im not bullshitting i said those exact words to my mate last night at pure platinum strip club. 3 fuck buddies.. Thats the goal

chandra_man1
04-01-2013, 12:39 PM
thats right. if you are single and half decent theres no reason why you cannot find a few fuck buds. last time I walked around chatswood and the city there's glamors left right and cntr, all there for the taking if u got game.

MrSeven
04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes chandra, if u Got game, balls, and good chat. Opening line should be observational.. Most guys will open with a lame line that every other guy uses. Most girls if theyre classy or higher class will show resistance thats normal. But the guy who wins is the one who doesnt let that bother him and continues to pursue and doesnt give up. Best practicing these techniques on 6s and 7s.. Then start hitting 8s and 9s. You want to number close in that first conversation. Dont be a creep and lean in and invade their personal space. You want to find out 3 things.. If they have a bf. what their number/Facebook is and if theyd like to go to dinner the following week. Then u need good txt game. For tips on good lines to keep up ur sleeve or chat let me know. Happy to help a brother.

chandra_man1
04-01-2013, 01:30 PM
theres more than one way to skin a cat. i wouldnt go down facebook path. if something fucks up she can write shit on your wall or contact your friends. why set your base at the 6 or 7s? the 4 & 5s should be even easier if u can handle their fugliness.lol. if u can get the 7 or 8s u r a legend. they are almost for keep as long term gf

MyOutCall Australia
05-01-2013, 04:56 AM
Chandra_man1 brotha, I am always asking this question too.

Best outcall gals' services+hottest gals+cheapest prices.

Duncan MOC

Revvedup
05-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Which area are you in MrSeven ?

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Yes chandra, if u Got game, balls, and good chat. Opening line should be observational.. Most guys will open with a lame line that every other guy uses. Most girls if theyre classy or higher class will show resistance thats normal. But the guy who wins is the one who doesnt let that bother him and continues to pursue and doesnt give up. Best practicing these techniques on 6s and 7s.. Then start hitting 8s and 9s. You want to number close in that first conversation. Dont be a creep and lean in and invade their personal space. You want to find out 3 things.. If they have a bf. what their number/Facebook is and if theyd like to go to dinner the following week. Then u need good txt game. For tips on good lines to keep up ur sleeve or chat let me know. Happy to help a brother.

wow... you sound like a true stud ..
Happy New year...
how many girls did you score in 2012???

MrSeven
05-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Im in Kings x revved up.

No stud travelmate just been fed some good advice from dudes who probably are. I did okay lasy year. Scored quite a few, turned down quite a few.

First year of being single. Initially after the break up though my confidence was shot to shit

Bracket
05-01-2013, 10:32 PM
... The notable exception is Ginza where you can get good quality girls at low prices but they don't do outcalls anyway.
Hey Rooter, just to let you know first that I don't have any argument with you personally, you're a great contributor to this forum.

But Ginza, and Tokyo Cats previously, have always advertised outcalls. In their Cracker ad, at least before they stopped running it over Christmas, a 60 min outcall was $230 (cf $160 incall) and a 60 min double outcall was $430 (cf $320 incall). I've never tried one myself, but maybe some of the other forum contributors have and can tell us their experience?

rooter
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Hey Rooter, just to let you know first that I don't have any argument with you personally, you're a great contributor to this forum.

But Ginza, and Tokyo Cats previously, have always advertised outcalls. In their Cracker ad, at least before they stopped running it over Christmas, a 60 min outcall was $230 (cf $160 incall) and a 60 min double outcall was $430 (cf $320 incall). I've never tried one myself, but maybe some of the other forum contributors have and can tell us their experience?

Thanks for the tip, I just checked out their website and you are right. Might try it out when they reopen. Cheers