PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who's on line and who's reading what ??

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 03:20 PM
It's been a while since I last take a look at the stats and share with the forum !

right now, 12 June, 2.15pm

There are 346 users on line:

53 are in the General Talk section

85 are in the After Report section

117 are in the Roster section.

So which is the most popular thread and what are most people doing right now ??

The honour goes to Ginza - 30 users are browsing the Ginza roster thread right now.

Next come 533 Willoughby roster with 14 users viewing.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

rooter
12-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi bro.
Where are the stats for how many viewers of individual threads?
I can't find them.

WhoMadeWho
12-06-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm online in the general talk sction, reading and replying to this thread ;-)

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Hi bro.
I can't find them.

At the bottom of the main menu !

pepefirstlove
12-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Hi bro.
I can't find them.

I think the way to do it is through "There are currently......." and click the number than just sort it with 'location' and see how many users on that same thread. Maybe there an easier way... Idk

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2014, 05:03 PM
I think the way to do it is through "There are currently......." and click the number than just sort it with 'location' and see how many users on that same thread. Maybe there an easier way... Idk

Yes, there is certainly a much better way before! !

I used to be able to stay on the thread I am interested - like one of my own and when you try to post a reply at the bottom of the screen it will show you all the members plus no of guests currently viewing that thread:

I think if we go back to the early days of the Snow Lotus thread I used to tell Vicky to go on line because there were 17, 18, 19 users viewing her thread ... .....lol

It's great to see our little thread was so popular at one time !!! Mind you , back then, Snow Lotus was the first and only shop that posted the daily roster for a RnT shop, how times have changed now when everybody is copying and doing the same - some still do it better and more consistent than the others though !

Cheers

Ps. Auxxxreview still has this feature running and I love it when I was posting in my Erotic Arts thread that people will start coming in to view when they see that new photos have been added ! And giving me Likes !